All Comments on 'Santa and the Vampire Hunter'

by Naughtily_Written

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

That was fun as well as hot, I look forward to another chapter next Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great story with a unique premise. There are a few grammar issues, though--mostly shifting tenses--that took away from the story. Just a bit more editing and it would be a 5!

PrincessKashmirPrincessKashmirover 11 years ago
Wow!

Hot story, unique and interesting. I'll be reading it again!

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
Talk about Romance between a Talibani woman suicide bomber ......

........ & a handsome Mossad agent !!?

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
Hot story

Even with the grammar issues. Hope we see more from these two!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
What the hell was that.

So Sophie is a Hardcore Vampire Hunter and had her sights set on Nick,and had every intention to lure,exhaust,and finally kill Nick because he is a Vampire.But in most mythos Santa is portrayed as an immortal just like Vampires.So in Nicks case why not blend the two together.

Nick leaves toys and presents for all the good boys and girls around the world,and maybe even some of the parents especially Moms he gets to be naughty for him.So back to Sophie,she was set on killing Nick but actually fell for his Sweet,Slightly Arrogant persona to see Nick ain't the bloodthirsty evil monster she thought he was.In the end did Nick convert Sophie into a non-judgemental Vampire Hunter that not all vampires are bad,I think so. I just hope Nick convinces Sophie to be his Mrs. Claus and she can still hunt them but not Nick,that would be an interesting switch how Nick fell for a Goth Bike Riding Vampire Hunter while Nick delivers presents,that would be some crazy-ass-shit in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous