Santa Baby

Story Info
Lilly makes the naughty list, with help from Santa's brother.
787 words
4.24
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Please enjoy this new story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

This submission is for the 2021 750 word challenge.

Taylor VanCannon.

*****

I lay on the chaise lounge, nude, soaking up the Florida sunshine.

"What do you think?" Donny asked, massaging my thigh.

"For a swingers resort, it's kinda dead" I said, as I yawned, and rubbed my hand over his washboard abs.

"Must be the cool weather," he mumbled. The thermometer had barely reached sixty and there was a definite chill in the air, but nowhere near the sub-zero weather we left behind in Minnesota. Exhausted from the long flight, we both dozed off.

A loud clatter snapped me out of my slumber. I rubbed my eyes as Santa Claus came into focus. He brushed black dust off his red suit and cussed at the giant bag he'd dropped. Upon closer inspection, he looked a little off. He sported a bushy silver-grey goatee with a big handlebar mustache, but was skinny as a rail. "Santa?" I asked, timidly.

He glared at me, then glanced at his long scroll. "Not exactly, Santa's my older brother... he handles the nice list. I'm Blackie... as in the black sheep of the family."

"Oh," I said, pointing to his bag of coal, "then you must handle the naughty list?"

"Indeed, and I detest these fucking last-minute changes... goddamn elves can't make up their minds. Let's see, you're Lilly, right?"

His obsidian eyes pierced my soul. I nodded and opened my legs just enough to give him a peek at my cornrowed pubes, fashioned into the shape of a Christmas tree with sparkling red and green beads. "Did I make the naughty list?" I cupped my ample breasts for good measure.

"Sweetie," he said, glancing down at my decorated pussy, "you're in limbo... off the nice list, but," he said, showing me the scroll, "see this giant fucking asterisk next to your name?"

"Oh my," I said, furrowing my brow, "looks like I have some work to do?"

"Indeed," he said, unfurling his inordinately long tongue and slicking back his eyebrows with its tip. He held out two fingers, like a conductor, and spread my legs wide while he levitated me off the lounge. "I see you've got the Christmas spirit."

"My husband's handiwork," I said, grinning from ear to ear, "do you like it?"

"I do." He curled his fingers and drew me tight against his face.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, "your beard's like a Fuller brush."

"Sorry," he said, backing off just a little. He licked my backside before snaking his tongue deep into my cunt.

"Ahhh," I moaned as he found my G-spot. Within moments I squealed with orgasmic delight. "More," I begged him, "give me your cock."

He whipped out his enormous cock, then twirled his fingers to flip me over onto all fours. I gasped as he penetrated me, forcing himself deep inside. "Oh fuck yeah, Santa, make me come again."

He pumped me furiously until I shrieked with delight.

"Oh, my dear Lilly," he said, panting, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Santa," I said, gasping for breath. I rolled over on my back and spread my legs. "Frost my Christmas tree... paint my pussy with cum."

Santa withdrew his pulsing red cock and let loose with a mighty blast. As his cum arced high in the air, it crystalized into tiny snowflakes and dusted me from head to toe. When he was done, he lay his finger alongside his nose and sang, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..."

I blinked my eyes... and he was gone. Donny stirred beside me. I reached over and rubbed his tummy. His eyes popped open the moment my fingers touched his cock.

"Nice," he said, pinching my hard nipple. "You wouldn't believe the dream I had."

I smiled and wrapped my fingers around his cock. "Tell me about it."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I watched you do Santa Claus."

"Do?" I asked, giving him a wink and tugging on his soft cock.

"Yeah," he said, grinning. "I watched him get you off... twice." He paused to examine my body. "What's all that white stuff... it looks like snow?"

"Don't be silly," I said, "we're in Florida." I sucked his stiffening cock into my mouth. After several wet slurps, I lifted my head and shook the cumflakes from my hair.

He arched an eyebrow. "Is that a lump of coal... between your legs?"

I straddled his lap. "I've been a very naughty girl."

"What the fuck, Lilly?"

I hushed him with a finger to his lips and hummed Santa Baby, while lowering myself onto his hard shaft.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers