Santa, Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm, sorry," she said, still laughing. "The look on your face, Liam! What's the worst thing that could happen?"

The boy blushed deeply. Faced with two hot girls in a luxury suite, complete with hot tub, Liam found himself embarrassingly timid and totally uncertain about what he should do next.

Trixellian laughter stopped, but she kept her smile. Humans! she thought to herself. She stepped to Liam's other side, leaned over the arm of the sofa and took his arm.

"C'mon, Liam," she said gently. "We won't bite, I promise. How about you get us all a drink? You know where the booze is hiding."

Happy to be faced with something less intimidating, the boy almost levitated out of the sofa. Trixellian looked at Sandy and winked. Putty in our hands, girl!"

Sandy grinned back.

Liam returned with a bottle of white wine.

"This do?" he asked. Trixellian looked at Sandy and nodded. The boy went in search of a corkscrew.

Sandy beamed behind the retreating boy's back.

"This place is really nice, Trixie," she said. "I mean, it's just amazing. With a hot tub, too!"

"The question, the elf replied, a mischievous grin on her face, "is how to get all three of us into it at the same time."

Liam heard Sandy coughing with laughter, turned to look. Sandy, still sputtering, waved her hand at him in a reassuring gesture and the boy turned back to his task.

The blonde girl leaned forward.

"You mean that?" she asked, an unexpectedly cautious tone in her voice.

"Absolutely," Trixellian assured her. "Let's make it happen, Sandy!"

Her eyebrows went up, just a little. "Any ideas?"

"How about Truth or Dare?" Sandy whispered conspiratorially.

The elf looked at her, her face blank.

"'Truth or Dare?' I don't think I know it."

"Really?" Seeing Trixellian's head shake, she giggled. "Well, don't worry, Liam will. People have to choose between answering a question -- 'Truth' -- or doing something -- 'Dare'. Once they make their choice, they're told what to do next."

"What if they don't want to answer or do the dare?"

"Well," Sandy frowned, "there's no way to force them. It's that peer pressure thing, I guess."

Understanding at last, Trixellian grinned, green eyes sparkling. This sounded like her kind of game. To her mind, she had no peers and lots of ways of exerting pressure.

Liam returned, long fingers clutching the bottle and three glasses. As if on script, the two young women slid to either end of the sofa, leaving the obvious empty middle for the tall young man.

Trixellian accepted her wine, patted the open spot.

"We've been waiting for you, Liam," she smiled, as engagingly as possible. "It's your turn."

"Turn?" The boy's face looked down at them, blank, uncomprehending.

Sandy giggled. "Mmm-hmm! Come sit down, Liam."

She seized his hand with hers, pulled him down. Turning awkwardly, the boy almost fell into the spot, barely avoided spilling his own drink. Each woman seized an arm, leaned in towards him.

The boy blushed, which deepened when both women laughed.

"I'm sorry, Liam" Trixellian said softly, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. But you're so tall. For a girl, being able to lean against someone like that is - what, Sandy? Comforting?"

"Delightful!" the blonde girl replied, grinning. Liam turned scarlet.

"Sandy!" Trixellian reproached. She spun in place, knelt on the sofa facing Liam.

"Don't pay any attention to her," she said. "Sandy's just teasing."

The elf deliberately opened her eyes as wide as they would go, slid her hand up his chest, along his jaw.

Liam was staring into her eyes, as mesmerized as a bird by an approaching snake.

"Was it OK for me to say that, Liam?" she whispered. "Was it OK for me to tell you that we're happy with you being here?"

The boy thought, nodded. His throat was dry for some reason.

"Yes," he whispered. "Yes, It was."

"Then is it OK if I hug you?" She shifted her position, laid her head on his chest, gave him a gentle hug.

She waited, the boy's heart counting under her ear.

A large silent hand came up, stroked her hair in silent acceptance.

Trixellian could see the blonde girl watching. She smiled a little, gave the slightest wink. Join me!

Sandy must have understood, for she slid against Liam. She was tall enough that she could -- barely -- rest her head on his shoulder.

"That's nice," Sandy said softly. "It is comforting, Liam. There's no danger here, but this feels... I don't know. 'Protected', maybe? 'Safe'? It's soothing, anyway."

Liam's body relaxed slightly as he digested that; three rested against each other for a short while.

"Liam?" Trixellian whispered.

"What?"

"Don't take this wrong, but... Well, Sandy was teasing back then, but she was right, you know?"

"Mmm?"

"You know, for a girl, it really is a bit exciting just being next to a big man, a strong man. A nice one? Strength is a turn-on for us -- gentle strength. You know. Deep down, kind strength?"

She kept her palm on his chest, lifted her head off the man's chest to look at his face.

Such blue eyes!   she thought.

"It's comforting, but it's fun, too," she continued. "Am I making any sense?"

He nodded. Large hands hugged two waists briefly.

Sandy sat up, looked at the boy.

"I'm sorry if I picked on you, Liam. You're nice to be with and I tend to tease a lot. Forgive me?"

"Of course."

Sandy giggled. "Good, because it's still your turn." She paused, saw the look on his face. "If you want.:

"For?"

"Trixie and I decided we might want to play Truth or Dare." She looked up at him, batted her eyes theatrically. "You're welcome to join us."

Trixellian could see the struggle going on in the boy's mind. She stretched, kissed his cheek gently. "You don't have to," she said. "We could watch a movie or something. But we thought it would be fun. Please? If you're OK with it?"

A moment later, Liam nodded.

"Good!" Sandy said, a smile on her face. She too leaned up and kissed his cheek. "And we didn't mean it when we said you had to start. We could toss coins."

Trixellian held out her closed hand, opened it. Three coins lay on her palm.

"Odd man out?" she suggested. "To start?"

Nodding, the other two each took a coin. The coins were spun and caught, off-hands covering them.

They were, of course, Trixellian's coins.

And Trixellian had not wanted to watch a movie.

Sandy ran one finger along Liam's upper arm, smiled almost apologetically. "Looks like it's your turn after all, Liam.'

The boy nodded solemnly.

"So, Truth or Dare?"

The boy's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed.

"Erm, Truth," he decided, looking apprehensive.

Trixellian caught her eye. Go easy on him,  she thought.

Sandy nodded, imperceptibly. She was no fool.

"What was your best subject in school?" she asked.

Trixellian could see the young man was relieved not to be asked something hideously embarrassing.

"Math," he said. "I really liked math."

"OK," Trixellian said, "Sandy's turn. Sandy -- Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Trixellian thought for a second.

"What's the nicest thing about Liam?" she asked.

Sandy pondered that.

"Well, he's tall and that's nice. He's cute, too, and what's not to like there? But I think the nicest thing is that he treats a girl well. As big as he is, he's polite and gentle. I like that."

Both Liam and Trixellian could see that that was indeed the truth. Sandy hugged Liam's upper arm, smiled up at him. It was a sweet smile, a gentle smile, a smile as revealing as any polygraph. Liam blushed slightly, but the elf could see that he was pleased, maybe even a little more confident.

This is working out well,  she thought, turning her head up to look at Liam. It took the boy a few seconds to take his eyes off of Sandy.

"OK, Trixie," he said finally. "Truth or Dare?"

Trixellian had given some thought to that. They were supposed  to answer truthfully -- and that could pose problems.

"Dare!" she announced, holding what she hoped looked like a happy smile.

Liam had been thinking. He had no challenges he dared use in present company and the questions he really wanted to ask had all been mugged by his shyness. From out of nowhere, a thought hit him.

"I dare you to stand on your head!"

Trixellian laughed. Elves are as flexible as serpents.

She slipped from the sofa, pushed the table to one side and stood facing Liam. Bending at the waist, her hands came down flat on the floor. A slight push with her feet, a quiet jingling of bells and her legs rose, came to rest with her feet pointing perfectly straight up at the ceiling.

Her skirt started to slide. Her mind dealt with that, held it in place as she let her legs fall to each side before rising again to the ceiling. Grinning, she walked on her hands until her head was just touching the boy's knees. While still maintaining her balance, she arced her body, let her feet fall towards Liam. With perfect control, she stroked his jaw with one toe before recovering, coming to rest upright on her feet in front of the other two, slightly red in the face, a just-slightly-triumphant smile on her face.

"How's that?" she grinned.

The others were staring, wide-eyed.

The elf slid back in beside the tall boy, poked him gently in the ribs with a finger.

"Never seen a girl do a handstand before, Liam?" She looked past the boy, saw that Sandy was equally amazed.

"What?"

"I did gymnastics in high school," the blonde girl replied. "That was perfect!   Where did you learn to do that?"

"Sort of comes naturally -- always been able to do it, I guess. Games we played as kids? Anyway," she said dismissively, "it's Liam's turn now."

Sandy stared for another moment, looked up at Liam.

"OK, Truth or Dare?"

"Um, Truth."

"Who was the first girl you ever kissed?" Sandy had been ready with that one.

Liam flushed, but the question wasn't that embarrassing.

"Sissy McCarthy. Grade 10 dance."

"OK, Sandy," Trixellian said, quickly. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Trixellian thought she knew where the game was going, too. Time to step this up a little.

"I dare you to hold your nose against Liam's for 15 seconds without closing your eyes." She pointed at the tall man. "Liam! That's you, too!"

The blonde woman giggled, sat up, knelt beside Liam. She turned, face to face, leaned up with an inviting smile. The young man gulped, took a deep breath, forced himself remain calm, leaned down. Sandy's nose gently touched his and the two stared at each other, nose to nose.

Sandy started giggling. Surprised at himself, Liam joined in. Their laughter grew. Trixellian, judging the ice broken, didn't finish her slow count to 15.

"OK!" she laughed. "Well done!"

She turned, waited patiently.

It took Liam some seconds to turn away from the blonde girl still holding his arm.

"Truth or Dare, Trixie?" he asked.

"Dare."

Liam didn't generally drink very much, if at all, and the wine was definitely going to his head. His mind flashed to a favourite fantasy -- just about every boy's fantasy, had he but known.

"I dare you to kiss Sandy!" he announced.

Trixellian, her eyebrows raised, turned from Liam to Sandy. The blonde girl looked a little bit shocked, but the elf couldn't tell if that was because she was reluctant to kiss her or because the dare came from the normally-shy Liam.

Her doubts were satisfied when Sandy's hand reached across Liam's lap to grasp hers with a gentle squeeze; Trixellian saw the surprise in Sandy's eyes changing to silent sparkling laughter.

Trixellian leaned forward. Their faces met a foot in front of Liam. Their lips touched, lightly, briefly, then the two girls, almost as one, pulled back a fraction to look up at the boy. His face was a mixture of delight and, quite obviously, anxiety that the girls might decide that the one small peck was enough.

Giggling, they turned back to each other. Trixellian felt Sandy's other hand reach behind her head, fingers diving into her hair, pulling her in and down for a smouldering, soul-burning kiss.

This girls knows how!   Trixellian smiled to herself, allowing herself to be pulled in tighter, reciprocating with her own years of her experience.

She moaned softly as her excitement built, swept her tongue over Sandy's lips, explored between lips and teeth, felt her heart pound as Sandy's tongue probed her own lips.

Squeezing Sandy's hand, she pulled back a little bit, leaving a short space between their lips. Her tongue swept again over the blonde's lower lip and, when Sandy's tongue appeared, began to dance with it, tongue-tip to tongue-tip. From the corner of her eye, she could see the boy's jaw drop as he took in the sight.

Trixellian giggled inwardly as she felt Liam shift his hips beneath them. When she felt his hand caress her waist, she knew they had won.

She leaned back into the other's soft lips, put ageless experience to work in pleasing and stimulating the girl. Finally, giving a loving nip with her teeth to Sandy's lower lip, she broke the kiss, leaned back.

Sandy's eyes were soft, her nostrils swollen, her face bright with happy colour.

I guess that worked for her!   Trixellian smiled to herself. It had certainly worked for the elf; she could feel her own response. Her lips felt hot, there was a weight in her loins, her nipples almost ached in their demand for attention.

She turned to look up at Liam, tried to conceal her arousal. She giggled softly. "Was that what you wanted, Liam?"

The boy appeared stunned. His eyes were wide; Trixellian could see the pulse in his throat. She had to repress an open laugh at the stiff fabric of the boy's lap. Never see two girls kiss before, Liam?

"Wow!" breathed Sandy. "That..." She paused.

The elf turned to Liam, ran soft fingertips over one cheek.

"OK on that, Liam?" she whispered.

The boy nodded, a strange, soft smile on his face.

"It's Liam's turn, Sandy," the elf said. Let's keep this ball in motion.

The blonde girl shook her head briefly, looked at Trixellian almost dreamily for a moment before turning back up to the boy. She took a deep breath.

"Truth or Dare, Liam?"

Delighted, as excited as he had ever been, Liam was still cautious.

"Truth," he announced, softly.

Sandy's eyes closed for a moment, reopened. This evening was to have but one ending. Looking back to Liam, she invoked the nuclear option.

"Not counting her lips, Liam, what part of Trixellian would you like to be able to kiss?"

The room fell dead still. Trixellian tried not to let her delight show on her face. She stretched on the sofa, tried to seem as relaxed -- and open to his inspection -- as possible.

Liam's gaze swept back and forth, from one girl to the other. He started to speak, stopped, opened his lips again.

"'Truth', Liam," Sandy prodded.

Liam turned to Trixellian. To his surprise, the girl's green eyes seemed to actually gleam in front of him.

"Truth," Trixellian echoed gently, her whisper barely perceptible. "We're all friends here. It's OK, Liam."

The boy closed his eyes.

"Her breasts," Liam said, very softly. "They're so beautiful." His eyes dropped and the boy's face turned beet red.

Trixellian put her hand on Liam's chin, lifted it a fraction, just enough that Liam looked up, opened his eyes to gaze into hers.

Blue eyes!   she thought. Who knew that blue eyes could be so attractive?   She felt her pulse in her ears, a slight shortage of breath. This was no rough-and-tumble Boxing Day workshop tumble.

"Liam?" she said gently.

The boy just nodded.

"That was really sweet, Liam." She leaned against his chest, gave him a strong hug before leaning back to again look him in the eyes.

"And, do you know what, Liam?"

The boy shook his head slightly.

Trixellian leaned up, 'way up, pulled his head down so that her lips lay close to his ear.

"Maybe," she whispered. "Maybe, sometime."

They boy's eyes seemed the size of saucers as he assimilated that. His heart beat against his ribs.

"Now," Trixellian said, not breaking eye contact with the boy. "Sandy, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," the girl replied softly.

Trixellian knew her friend was up for anything regarding Liam.

She blinked, looked back and forth between the two. She had a term in her mind, thought she knew what it meant.

"OK, Sandy, I dare you to give Liam a two-minute lap dance. His choice as to how many clothes you take off."

Sandy's eyebrows raised; her smile grew positively wicked. Liam on the other hand looked like he'd been hit with a baseball bat.

"You'll have to shift over, Trixie," Sandy said. Turning to the boy, she pressed her body against his, looked up at his face.

"Liam?" she asked softly.

The shy boy stared at her, his hands in his lap.

"Just the dress," he whispered.

Both girls giggled.

"Liam," Trixellian said helpfully, "The zipper to the costume is under her left arm."

The blonde woman giggled, stood up beside him, half-knelt and raised her left arm to show the zipper.

Trixellian saw Liam's hesitation, reached over and led his hand to the zipper pull.

"Here," she said quietly, "Take it."

The elf's eyes twinkled as the boy took the zipper pull gingerly between thumb and forefinger. She kept his hand in hers. The boy gave a slight pull and the zipper opened an inch or two. Thrilled but still shy, Liam tried to let go.

And couldn't.

Elves are much stronger than they look and Trixellian was not releasing his fingers. Wide blue eyes turned towards Trixellian with a silent plea.

She just shrugged. "Sorry, Liam, but it was your dare. You can't back out now."

Sandy laughed, not fully understanding Trixellian's involvement, but eager to move things forward.

Or, in this case, down.

"Here, Liam," she said, "just hold still. I'll help."

With that, she rose gracefully. As she rose -- to Liam's open embarrassment but inward delight -- the zipper slid open. The boy's face was scarlet as Sandy shrugged, let the unfastened elf costume fall about her ankles.

The boy found he was now able to let go of the pull tab as he stared at the figure in front of him.

Sandy's lingerie was hardly transparent, nor was it any more revealing than that commonly found on department store mannequins.

But it was black -- a perfect choice, Trixellian thought, given the blonde girl's creamy skin. And it wasn't on a faceless mannequin, but on a very real, very pretty, agreeably smiling girl standing right in front of the boy.

Both women tried to hide their giggles at the obvious tent in the boy's trousers.

Laughing, Sandy spun away, shifted the low table. Coming to rest six feet in front of Liam, Sandy lowered her arms, locked eyes with him.

Then she paused, looked down at her legs, still covered in her green-and-white hose. She glanced at Trixellian. "These won't do," she said. "Will you help me, please, Trixie?" Trixellian could almost taste the mischief in the blonde's voice.

Sandy sat on the edge of a low bench, stretched out one shapely leg. Careful not to obstruct Liam's view, Trixellian knelt beside her. The elf's hands slid slowly up Sandy's outstretched leg, rising from slender ankle to her calf, squeezing her knee before stopping half-way up her thigh.

Trixellian allowed her hand to move a bit further, past the hem, over silky skin; the blonde girl wiggled at fingertips on her inner thigh.

"Stop that, Trixie! This is supposed to be for Liam!"

"I'm pretty sure that Liam's enjoying himself," the elf replied laughingly, but she obediently slid her fingertips under the top of Sandy's stocking and began to roll it down the girl's leg.