Santa, Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of Liam's embrace, Trixellian sank beneath the surface, pulled herself over to Sandy. As expected, Liam's hand was covering the girl's sex, two long fingers twisting inside her and his thumb slowly rolling over her pearl. Trixellian allowed herself to rise in the water, sat on the ledge, this time with Sandy in the middle.

The blonde's head was thrown back on the tiled rim. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open as Liam patiently worked her womanhood. His eyes opened and he smiled at the elf.

The smile became a grin as he watched Trixellian take one of Sandy's nipples in her mouth, begin licking it and sucking it. Her other hand closed on the girl's other breast, squeezing and mounding it softly. Sandy's hand closed suddenly on the nape of the elf's neck, pulling her in harder.

Sandy's cries became louder, deeper as Liam and Trixellian together drove her arousal higher, dragged her closer to the edge.

Liam suddenly shifted away from Sandy and pulled the shuddering girl to her feet. Trixellian slipped off the ledge, glided a few feet in the water, turned to watch.

Turning Sandy in the water to face away from him, Liam seized his organ with one hand, eased his hips forward, felt his tip probe her swollen lips. Sandy, hungry as she had never been before, reached back and guided him into her entrance. As Liam seized her hips with both hands, began to draw her back onto his length, Sandy lunged back herself, burying the boy balls-deep.

Giving a great gasping shout of pleasure, the girl began to rock her own hips back and forth, meeting Liam's every thrust.

Trixellian rose, ran her hands over Sandy's breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Sandy, a monstrous heat surging within her, seized Trixellian's head and pulled her into a deep kiss. The two swayed back and forth, driven by Liam's hips slamming into Sandy's bottom, before the blonde girl broke the kiss, panting, gasping for breath.

Smiling, Trixellian gave a last fond squeeze to the girl's breasts, pulled her hands free. Climbing nimbly out of the pool, she stood beside Liam, ran her hands over his neck and shoulders. She leaned in, twisted his head to face her, kissed him deeply. The boy's tongue swirled inside her lips, his head bobbing back and forth with the movement of his hips.

Trixellian laughed with delight. Inspired, she pulled free of his grip, climbed up to straddle his head with her knees, her weight pressing him back in an arc onto the tub rim. She could feel whiskers on her nether lips, rolled against his jaw.

One of Liam's hands seized Trixellian by her hip, pulling her pussy down hard against his mouth. The elf shuddered, cried out as his tongue probed her soft entry, twisted and explored.

Liam's lips closed on Trixellian's love bead, sucked gently. The elf's groaned loudly, her excitement growing with each moment. Her eyes bright with pleasure, she leaned forwards to run her hands over his head and chest. almost wailed as his tongue began to lash the full length of her lips.

Tall as he was, Liam was pinned to the rim of the hot tub, one girl pushing into his hips, the other wrapped around his head. His mouth and nose filled with the exotic scent of Trixellian's sex, his manhood constantly swept by Sandy's ridged pussy, Liam felt a ball of fire grow behind his balls. He could hear both girls moaning, gasping with pleasure.

Her mouth hanging open with shuddering excitement, Sandy began to drive back harder against the tall boy, dragging her silky lining over and along his stiffness. The girl gave a small whimper each time she felt his stiff crown stretch her walls, slide over her G-spot.

Trixellian moaned louder now as the boy's tongue swirled around and around her pearl, pausing every few strokes to stab stiffly into her opening. She leaned further down, pulled at Liam's chest hair, lingered over his nipples.

Liam's strong arms pushed Sandy away, allowing him to twist out of her and out from under Trixellian. The disappointment in the women's eyes was clear, but it faded as the tall man took them by the hand and led them into one of the bedrooms.

Sandy hopped onto the bed, landed on her hands and knees, her bum high in the air. Liam knelt behind her, his hands running softly over her firm cheeks, then slid into her cleft, his engorged organ driving in and out of the girl as he sought his release.

Sandy's head was down, but her face turned to greet Trixellian as her weight shifted the mattress. There was happiness and excitement in her eyes and Trixellian was delighted that the two girls' loose plan had given Sandy what she had wanted.

Trixellian saw lots of potential for more fun.

Liam began to speed up his penetration of the blonde girl, his hands sunk into the flesh of her bum as he plunged into her silky depths.

Trixellian knelt beside the boy, watched as his lunges drove Sandy's body back and forth in front of him. Smiling, she reached out to the girl. One hand ran along Sandy's flank, further back to cup and pat a buttock before again coming to rest on the other girl's waist.

Liam's eyes were closed, perhaps in focus or concentration. There were beads of perspiration on his forehead. Trixellian reached out with her empty hand and used the cool cloth it now contained to wipe his brow. Liam's eyes opened, looked at her gratefully, then at the flute of champagne she was holding in front of his lip.

The boy slowed his thrusting into Sandy, leaned down to take a deep gulp. He smiled his thanks.

Trixellian knelt beside Sandy's head, stroked her hair. The girl looked up, saw the glass. She too drank gratefully before a particularly-hard thrust from Liam brought another joyful shriek.

It was all good, Trixellian thought, but the elf had plans for herself, too.

She sat down, running her hand over Liam's body as she went, then slid around to Sandy's head. While Sandy's body was still up on her hands and knees, the blonde's eyes were now shut as she concentrated on her growing pleasure.

Trixellian grinned, rolled onto her back and slid her head in between Sandy's arms, just below her head. Sandy's hair was loose and tickled slightly. The blonde's eyes popped open when she heard Trixellian's laughter.

Her eyes bright, Sandy lowered her lips to the elf's. Upside-down kisses were odd, Trixellian realized, but Sandy's breath was sweet and there was no lack of happiness in her lips.

The two girls kissed for a minute, then Sandy's eyes closed as Liam again sped up his pace. Trixellian slid deeper, further along under Sandy's body. The girl's opulent breasts were swinging and swaying with every blow of the boy's abdomen on Sandy's bum. They swept Trixellian's face as she moved - a breast massage of a different sort entirely, the elf smiled to herself. Trixellian wanted to capture them with her hands, mold them, taste them, but her hands were pinned to her side by Sandy's arms. Instead, she swung her head back and forth, trying to capture a nipple with her lips.

Once, twice, three times she missed. On her fourth attempt, she caught the hard and protruding pink jewel with her lips, sucked in to hold it in place and began to flick its very tip with her tongue. Sandy laughed and wriggled with new pleasure, more sensation.

Trixellian gasped in her turn, for Sandy's mouth dropped to one of Trixellian's orbs, pinched the nipple lightly with careful teeth, then sucked it in deeper, swirling her broad tongue around and over it. One of Sandy's hands slid between them, captured one of Trixellian's breasts and began to squeeze and mold it.

The elf was as aroused as she had ever been, but when Sandy's nipple escaped her mouth, she twisted her head, looked behind her, further along Sandy's body. Between the girl's soft thighs, Trixellian could see Liam's hairy ones -- and a pair of substantial balls swaying with his strokes.

Trixellian slithered deeper, until her face rested just inches from Sandy's distended lower lips, split and stretched by Liam's glistening shaft. In all her years, she'd never been this close in person, had never seen how a woman's labia were pulled and shifted by a man's hardness.

Their combined odor -- male and female -- was delightful to the elf. Her hands were still captive, but she leaned her head up, stretched her tongue to run over that most intimate joining of male and female flesh, swirling her tongue over the holy yin-yang it personified.

Liam's pendulous balls swung within her reach and Trixellian gave their wrinkled sac a broad lick before they moved out of range again and she could return to licking Sandy's stretched lips.

The elf gasped as Sandy's soft lips came down on Trixellian's own flower. Trixellian could feel her boobs being flattened as Sandy lowered her body to get batter access. Sandy's arms caught Trixellian's thighs, pulled them apart. Her head dove in, still being nudged back and forth by Liam's pounding, her tongue flashing and teasing Trixellian's sex. Even from her position below the two of them, her ears blocked by Sandy's thighs, the elf could hear the smacks of the boy's drives into Sandy, could hear the blonde's cries growing louder with each thrust.

Trixellian's own moans joined in as Sandy's mouth and lips and tongue and teeth probed, swept, pulled, stimulated and delighted her pussy. The smell of Sandy's dew filled her nostrils, stoked her passion still higher.

Above them, Liam was panting, his strokes slowing and Trixellian knew he was very close now. She smiled, her tongue dancing over their combined flesh.

Liam pulled Sandy's hips hard against him and the blonde roared as her orgasm exploded within her, flames of delight shooting across every part of her body, filling the room and the sky outside with its glory.

Falling into her ecstasy, she captured Trixellian's hidden pearl between her lips and sucked it deeper, flicking her tongue over it as quickly as she could. That was all it took for the elf; she shouted, howled as her joy filled her body - round, deep, full.

The exhausted elf's head fell back on the mattress, her orgasm continuing. Above her, Trixellian could see Liam's manhood, still buried deep within the quivering Sandy. She watched as the heavy tube on its underside pulsed, delivering the boy's essence deep within his girl.

For Sandy was Liam's girl now, Trixellian knew. Why had he been so slow to see it, so shy?

The three held their position another minute, another week, before falling to lie beside each other on the bed.

Trixellian opened her eyes and saw a smiling Sandy, her hair a blonde birds' nest, smile at her, mouth a silent Thank you!   She smiled back, lovingly clasped one of the girl's breasts.

And slept.

+

The telephone by the bar rang. Trixellian pulled herself out of the hot tub and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Trixellian?"

"Yes."

"This is the assistant manager, George Hannibal."

"Yes?"

"Two things, Ms. Trixellian, and I'm sorry to bother you this close to Christmas."

"It's quite all right. How may I help you, Mr. Hannibal?"

"Well, first off, I wanted to check with you to about your suite. It's not often that we have guests stay there for an extended period and I wanted to make sure that everything is satisfactory."

Do I mention the third-rate liquor cabinet? the elf thought, then reflected that the others seemed very content, let it pass. "Everything's just fine," she replied. "Very nice, indeed."

"Excellent!" came the voice. "The second point is a bit more sensitive, Ms. Trixellian. Forgive me for mentioning it, but, um, we haven't received a payment on your account as yet. Just to keep our accounting people from worrying, might we get a credit on that, please?"

Just then, there was a knocking at the door. Peering through the security lens, Trixellian was surprised to see Omerlon standing outside. There was a look of anger, outrage and embarrassment on his face.

"Ms. Trixellian?" chirped the phone, still in her hand.

"I'll have somebody down directly to settle that, Mr. Hannibal. You have a very happy Christmas. Good night."

With that, she hung up the telephone and, not bothering to get dressed, flung the door open. Trixellian ran her eyes over the disheveled figure outside.

"Why, Omerlon!" she cried, pasting a very broad smile on her face.

"What have you done?"  the pale-faced elf demanded.

Omerlon was no longer wearing his normally well-tailored silks and shiny dragon-skin boots. Instead, the thin figure was clad in rumpled grey coveralls with the local airport logo and the words Maintenance and Sanitation  embroidered onto its breast.

Yesss!  she cheered inwardly. The letter must have arrived!

"I'm terribly sorry, Omerlon," she smiled, "but I think somebody's already taken out the trash today.

"Oh," she added, as if noticing an absence. "Wherever did you leave Vinditta?" She stuck her head out into the hall as if searching.

"She's on stable duty," hissed Omerlon. "How could  you do that to me -- I mean her?"

"Why, whatever do  do you mean?" Trixellian smiled.

"That photograph!" Omerlon hissed. "Me! Demoted back to teddy bears! After all those years! Banished to..."

The tall elf was so angry that he could only wave his hand at the grimy coveralls.

"Photograph?" Trixellian said, looking innocent. "What photograph?"

She batted her eyes at him. "Oh! I remember now!"

Her empty hand was suddenly full of a small sheaf of colour photos. She thumbed through them before pulling out a copy of the damning image, held it in front of him. "Was it this   photograph?"

She turned it back to examine it.

"Amazing how much tongue she could fit in your ear, isn't it?" she smiled.

"You'll regret this!" he threatened.

"No, Omerlon," Trixellian smiled. "I don't think I will."

She fanned the other photos out like a deck of cards; Omerlon went paler still as he saw more candid photos of he and his former assistant, ones calculated to send Santa -- let alone Mrs. Claus -- through the snow-covered roof and half-way through the sleigh parked above.

"Pick a card -- pick any card," she grinned.

From behind her came the sound of splashing water and happy laughter from Sandy and Liam.

"Actually, Omerlon," she smiled. "You are going to do two things for me. The first is that you are going to stay out of my way until my time here is up. Do you understand?"

As if to emphasize the command, she waved another photo in front of him, one showing he and Vinditta walking out of the jewellery store, bag in hand.

"I wonder," Trixellian mused, "I wonder what was in the bag and -- who got billed for it?"

There was another splashing noise behind her and a shrill giggle.

"Trixie!" cried Liam. "Who is it?"

"Nobody important," she called over her shoulder. "Not any more."

Omerlon shook with suppressed rage, but there was now, Trixellian saw, a look on his face of, if not actual surrender, then at least resignation.

"Oh, and Omerlon? You're the North Pole prizewinner for taking care of Number One, dear. I just know  you wouldn't allow yourself to be banished without some fall-back resources.

"So, pay the man downstairs on your way out, there's a good fellow."

Omerlon sagged, nodded slightly.

"That's nice," she said softly. "And now, Omerlon; I have guests for Christmas and I know you have important things to do at the airport. Don't let me keep you."

"Look," Omerlon protested weakly. "It wasn't what you think..."

"Good choice of words," smirked Trixellian, who had learned from the best. "Short, but pithy. Succinct."

She patted his cheek lightly before closing the door in his face and turning back to her waiting friends.

She paused for a second, smiled even more broadly as the words embroidered onto the grey coverall of the retreating figure in the corridor outside quietly changed to Terminal Sanitation.

A girl could get used to this place!   she smiled to herself.

+

Thanks for reading!

Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.