Santa Christmas Eve

Story Info
Using his magic.
1.4k words
3.46
10.7k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a short one.

I dreamt this one up a couple of nights ago. Having just managed to get in down on paper. I hope you like it.

Santa Christmas Eve.

By loveofmyLife75.

Way up in the frozen north pole deep below the ice is one enormous large ice cave. Where all Santa elves work all round the year. They also look after Rudolf the red nose reindeer. Making sure he is ready for the hard nights work that come once a year. As for Santa he needs all the rest all year because of the works does. It's because of all the places he has to go to on Christmas Eve all round the world.

The elves work on all year round making the toys for the boys and girls. They keep up with every piece of technology that comes along. Also, special presents for their Wives and Husbands. Brothers, Sisters, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins not forgetting Grandad and Grandmother.

What amazes me is how Santa gets all those Christmas presents into that small sack of his. And able to get it get it down the chimney. And sometimes as to get into the house with that special bit of magic he as. Well, that's part of the magic of Christmas.

Once the elves have finished making all the Christmas presents, they all go into that small sack of Santa. Santa with the help of all his elves gets the sledge ready and Rudolf is hooked up. With the silent hoof socks go on Rudolf. The sledge a fitted silent slipper fitted to the rails. Santa gets wrapped up warm in his red coat and pants and boots because of the cold. Setting of about eleven pm or there about on Christmas eve. When he knows all the little children are fast asleep. To deliver their presents.

With that special magic he as. He about travel miles and miles around the world to make sure all the small children get there presents.

He checks his letters from each of the children they have sent to him in the north pole. And the ones who did not write to him. He knows what they want somehow. When he gets to the places. The presents they have asked for. Santa places them at the bottom of the Christmas Tree. All wrapped up in Christmas paper with bows and labels on.

Then Santa looks at the side of the fireplace. Looking for his mince pie a small glass of Whiskey. Picking up a carrot or two for Rudolf. While he is in the house, he puts down the faithful wife's presents with the faithful husband present. Also, if any of the family are stopping there for the night. That magic of his, never ever wakes up anyone. I wish I could say thank you Santa.

Santa eats the mince pie, drinks the whiskey and feeds good old Rudolf with his carrots. Then Santa is back flying through the sky or jumping from house to house across the roof tops. Using his magic, he can use at Christmas.

Santa flies around the world giving everybody what they have asked for. That magic of his is wonderful. He never forgets anyone. The Brothers, Sisters, Aunts and Uncles. Cousins are not forgotten and Grandad and Grandmother even get a small present. But love is all they want.

All the time Santa is delivering presents round the world. He as time for the men that have been cheated on by their ex-wives. All Santa does is rest his hand on the man's sleeping head.

"She will be here for you next year. You don't have long to wait. And this time don't fuck things up," Santa says to him in his sleep. That's all Santa could do as he was not into gay sex.

He will wake up in the morning for a new beginning in his life with a smile on his face at last.

Santa does the same thing to all the men. That who had cheated on behind their ex-wives back. Santa was hoping and praying they would see the error of their ways.

What comes next for the rest of Christmas Eve. Is what always takes it out of Santa.

He about visits all the cheating wives in turn. He uses his PC to make sure he as everything right. Santa's magic is about to make it work for the cheating wives. They all have different ideas of want they want from Santa.

This is the part of Christmas Eve that takes its toll on him. He checks his PC. For the first ex-cheating wife. Like all the rest of them. They are naked in bed. Santa removes the blankets or the Duvet that covering them up. But not to wake them up. Santa spreads her legs. She wants it long and hard with a big fat member in her. Santa magic comes to life. With a sprinkle of magic on his member.

The member to the exact size and length that she has been missing. Santa pounds away for a Zeptosecond. It about be for him. Santa comes and she comes. But for her it's long, long minutes. She may want it twice or three or four times. Santa does his work in those Zeptoseconds.

Santa looks at her she as the satisfied smile on her face. He covers her up with the blankets or the Duvet. In the morning there will be one hell of a wet spot on the bed. She will be wondering who screwed her last night. Because there is no man in the bed with her. Then she remembers what she asked for from Santa.

Poor Santa member changes every time. Long and short fat and thin. Santa magic works every time he goes into the cheating women house. He's glad they sleep through all it. But he knows when they wake up with a smile on their face. There always that soaking wet spot where she has been lying.

Santa as moved on to the next ex-cheating wife. She wants a short fat one quick and fast. Santa magic comes to life. He uncovers her and pounds away. In a Zeptosecond he Comes and she Comes.

He moves on to the next one. She wants a different colour member. She wants it on her hands and knees. Santa puts her on the bed and spreads her legs. The magic comes to life. In goes his member it's the right size for her. Thanks to Santa magic. Santa pounds away he come and she comes. But he about does it again. In the next Zeptosecond.

On to the next cheating wife. Santa picks her up and carries her to the dining room table. Bending her over the table and pounds away.

On to the next one she wants it standing up against the bedroom wall. He comes she comes. That's to the Zeptosecond.

Santa gives all the ex-cheating wives what they want on Christmas Eve. Lying down on their backs. Some face down. Some up against the wall, Some over the kitchen table, Some over the dining room table, Some even on the couch. It's no trouble for Santa with the aid of the Magic he about use.

Some want it on their backs, some on their belly. Some want it kneeling down and some want it standing up against the wall. Santa gives it to all them in turn. The night is coming to the end. Santa work is all done. He gets back on his sledge. Rudolf looking at him all tired out.

"Home," Santa calls out to Rudolf.

That's it for another 365 days. As soon as Santa gets back to the north pole. He with the head elf doctor. Who examines his worn-out member. The elf works his Magic on Santa. Santa does not want any STD. From any of the one night stands the cheating wives have been with.

Santa knows some ex-husbands will find a new life and the same goes for the ex-cheating wives. As many of them will find a new life. But more in the following year will fall by the wayside.

All Santa can say is "Ho, Ho, Ho."

A HUGE THANK YOU to my supporter's and follower's. I do wish the forty odd thousand that have read my stories. Would tick the follower's box. This would give me a boost to my stories.

All I ask for on Christmas Day. Is please become one of my followers.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. TO ONE AND ALL.