Santa Gets Gifts

Story Info
Four friends give Santa gifts of themselves.
4.7k words
4.36
13.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
269 Followers

Santa gets gifts

"Look at poor Santa, he looks exhausted," Trista whispered to her cohorts.

Michelle, Trixy, and Sarah looked where Trista was pointing. The mall Santa was sitting on his throne with a long line of screaming kids waiting for their turn to give him their long list of presents that they couldn't live without. The parents herding them looked resigned to their fate, trying to get through this day with their sanity intact.

Trista had her eye on Santa. Even with the endless line of kids hopping on his lap, he gave each one the full experience of telling Santa what they wanted.

He had the white hair and beard, but he wasn't as old as that implied. And the big bowl full of jelly was all padding, he carried himself like someone who worked out.

"He looks tasty; I wonder if Santa has a wishlist? I'd wish for him in my stocking!" Michelle loved older men, and this Santa was making her itch.

"You little hussy, you'd go for anyone with a white beard like his," Trixy laughed as she teased her friend.

"Yeah, older men turn me on, so what? You think Santa doesn't want to stuff a stocking for Christmas?"

"I'd let him ride my sleigh," Sarah said.

"Ladies, how about we give Santa an early Christmas?" Trista asked the group.

"What do you have in mind, Tris," asked Michelle.

"Let's help Santa relax. He takes breaks, right? We'll give him our gifts and help him relax."

Michelle immediately said, "I'm first!"

Trixy and Sarah laughed at her enthusiasm. "What do you think, Sarah? Want to give Santa his jollies?"

"Let's do it. It's better to give than to receive, after all."

"Okay, operation "Santa Gets Gifts" is on. Michelle has claimed the first slot, Trixy you go second, then Sarah, and I'll take the anchor."

They all nodded in agreement and turned to look at their target. Santa had a kid on his lap giving her his full attention. Little did he know that these four women were going to make this holiday a very happy one.

Trista walked over to Santa's elf helper and whispered in her ear. The elf looked over at the group of moms, smiled, and nodded to Trista.

"Okay, I got the elf to help out. She'll give me a sign when he goes on break."

****

The mall Santa sat down in the break room. He had 30 minutes to rest before going back to deal with the hordes of screaming kids, and their demanding parents. At least some of them were nice to look at.

He had just closed his eyes when the door opened and a woman walked in. She was short, about 5'5". Her brassy blonde hair was in a pixie cut.

"Hello there miss, Santa is taking a little break."

"Oh I know Santa," she said with a sultry smile. "I'm here to make sure that you get everything on your wishlist. I'm your first present!" She eyed him hungrily.

"First present?"

"You'll find out, Santa. In the meantime, I have a stocking that needs stuffing, and I know you have what I need to fill it."

She sat on his lap and caressed his beard. "I love an older man with a beard. It turns me on so much."

"Is that so, Michelle?"

"It is, Santa." She kissed him hard, molding her body to his. He kissed her back, surprised by her presence, but not questioning it. His hands stroked up her back and down to her ass. She had a meaty ass, with lots to grab onto. He palmed her ass cheeks in his large hands, squeezing and pulling them apart.

She moaned into his mouth. She loved ass play almost as much as having a hard cock in her pussy. Her regulation-issue yoga pants rode up into her crack as he played with her ass cheeks.

She squirmed on his lap. His strong hands massaging her ass was getting her worked up.

"Have you been a good little girl this year?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

She said, "I've been a naughty girl, Santa."

"What do you think you should get for that?"

"How about your Yule log, Santa?" She grinned in anticipation.

The white-haired Santa said, "Stand up, you little vixen. I want to unwrap my present."

She stood in front of him waiting in anticipation. Her basic yoga pants were tight on her legs. A tight cable-knit sweater covered her medium-sized breasts.

He pulled her sweater over her head. Her breasts bounced as the sweater revealed them. She had tight little nipples under her lacy white bra.

He took one in his teeth, nibbling gently on the nub through the lace. She groaned and held him to her chest. He went back and forth a couple of times.

He stepped back and looked at her. Her breath was heavy and fast, face and upper chest flushed.

He knelt down and slowly peeled her yoga pants off her juicy ass and down her legs. She stepped out of them when he had them all the way down. Her matching white thong had a wet spot from her leaking pussy.

She stood there waiting for Santa to take her. She wanted him to treat her like a naughty girl.

"Santa, do you like your present?"

"It's very nice. Are you ready for Santa to give you a present?"

"I am so ready. Please fuck me! I need to feel you inside me."

He spun her around so she was facing his throne. He roughly bent her over so her ass was jutting out, wiggling in anticipation. She moaned and said, "Oh yeah, Santa, take me from behind, fuck this naughty little mommy."

He spat on his hand and rubbed his hard cock to get ready for her. He pulled his pants down just enough to free his large cock.

He lined up with her juicy pussy and pushed the head inside her. She moaned, "Oh Santa, stuff my stocking. Fill me up with your presents!"

His hands held her hips tightly as if she would get away if he let her go. She had no intention of going anywhere until she got her present. His cock pushed into her, stretching the tiny woman's pussy like she'd rarely felt.

He worked the length of his cock into her pussy, until he was pressed against her ass. His long cock stretched the entirety of her vagina, fully inserted.

Her head turned to look over her shoulder. "Oh fuck, Santa. I love your cock inside me. Fuck me, please," she begged him.

"Tell me how you've been a naughty mommy."

"Santa, I've coveted my friend's husband. Whenever I'm around him, I get so excited and nervous. I have daydreams about him taking me like I belong to him."

He pulled his cock out until just the fat tip of his cock was lodged inside her.

"Do you think he knows about your fantasies?"

She smiled wistfully, "I wish he did. But he's a good man and adores his wife."

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You should tell him, Michelle. You might be surprised by what he says."

Without another word, he stood up and fucked her hard, slamming into her ass as he reached deep inside her with each stroke of his large Santa cock.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh. Yes Santa, just like that. You feel so good filling my stocking. Give me all your cum! Do it Santa!"

He obliged her. He pussy convulsed around him as she cried out in pleasure.

He fucked her until he was ready to blow. "Ahhh, ah, ahh." He grunted as he gave her his load. "Take my cum, you naughty woman!"

"Oh Santa, fill me up! I love it!"

He pulled out and his cum gushed out of her thoroughly stretched pussy. There was so much that it ran down her leg. "Let me help you help you with that, my naughty elf." He gently wiped the cum from her leg with a towel and wiped at her vulva, removing his cum from her lips.

His touch made her shiver. While the hard fuck was amazing, his gentle touch showed kindness towards her. She felt a tear run down her face.

"Shh, It'll be okay." He held her in his arms and rocked her as she stood there overwhelmed.

"Thank you, Santa." He pulled her thong up and straightened the rest of her clothes.

****

"Knock knock, Santa."

Trixy opened the door and stood in front of Santa on his throne. He was resting again from a session on stage. She was standing in front of him, hands on her hips. Her straight, brunette hair was tied back in a ponytail.

He looked her over, her white puffy vest open over a truly hideous Christmas sweater. It couldn't hide her large breasts. They strained the material to its limit. Her leggings were reindeer themed and showed off her tight legs and ass.

"Merry Christmas, Santa. I heard you have a large candy cane. I'm here to have a taste of it."

"Well, Trixy, aren't you all in the Christmas spirit, you naughty-looking elf? Still picking out those awful Christmas outfits, I see. Come on over, I do happen to have something for you to suck on."

"Mmmm. Can't wait."

She kneeled before Santa and laid her head in his lap. She ran her hands up his legs, working up towards his crotch. She found his North Pole making a huge tent in his pants. Squeezing his hard cock through the pants, she rubbed him up and down stroking him.

She tugged at the waist of his pants as he lifted to help her. His mighty pole sprang up when his pants came down. "Oh my, Santa, that is an impressive candy cane you have there. I hope you have plenty of sweet treats to go with it."

"You naughty little elf, Santa is going to give you a gift you won't soon forget."

"Oooh, Santa."

She lowered down and ran her tongue over the tip of his Christmas cock. Her hands ran up and down his sizable shaft. She took his cockhead in her mouth and sucked on it, hands squeezing and twisting.

Her tongue swirled around the head, teasing his hole.

He groaned and held her head. She looked him in the eyes and admired his cock. She wondered if she was going to be able to take all of him in her mouth.

"Time to show Santa what you can do, you dirty elf. Suck my cock!"

He pulled her head onto his dick, getting as far as the back of her mouth. He held it there for a while, her breaths coming in fast and shallow as she tried to get enough air through her nose. Santa pulled back until only his head was between her lips. She sucked on the tip like a lollipop, savoring the fullness of his cock. Her tongue caressed the head.

"Oh fuck, you are good at this." Then pushed back in, nearly making it into her throat.

Trixy loved sucking cock, and she hadn't had one as large as Santa in a long time. On rare occasions, she could get a dick in her throat, but this one was bigger than most, and she had the thought that it might get stuck there. She tried anyway.

Santa's cock filled her mouth completely. Her head bobbed up and down on him. He was hitting the entrance to her throat then backing off as she raised her head. Up and down she worked him over.

Santa held her head. If this elf wanted to deepthroat him, he was glad to help. He pushed down as her head went down.

"Take it in your throat!" He nearly screamed out. Her lips reached the base of his cock so that his pubic hair tickled her nose as his candy cane entered her throat. She struggled, his cockhead was farther than anyone else had ever gone. She was getting lightheaded, and the need to breathe caused her to shake in panic.

She tried to pull off, but Santa was holding her firmly so she couldn't come up for air. Finally, Santa released her head. It shot up and she gulped for air.

"Holy shit, Santa! I've never taken anyone that far before. That was great. I want your creamy filling now!"

She attacked his cock, running her tongue up and down his shaft. She licked it like it was candy, trying to get to the gooey center of his lollipop.

Santa reclined in his chair while the cocksucking elf worked at his shaft. She was bobbing up and down, sucking him. Her talented mouth was bringing him closer and closer to spraying her mouth with his sweet and salty treat. His hips were squirming, getting ready to cum. She held the head of his marvelous cock in her mouth, sucking at it like a straw.

It was too much, and Santa spurted his creamy filling into her. She gulped it down, swallowing as fast as he could give it to her. She managed to swallow his load without spilling a drop, though it was a close call.

She pulled off his North Pole and smiled at him. She opened her mouth wide, tongue extended, showing him that she'd swallowed it all.

"That's a good elf. That gets you on the very naughty list."

"Thanks, Santa. It was my pleasure. You really worked me over. I have to go now, you should relax for the rest of your break." She wiped her lips.

She leaned over and kissed him gently. "I'll be thinking of this for a long time."

The door opened and she left.

****

Sarah opened the door to Santa's workshop. Santa was sitting in his chair waiting. By now, he was expecting her arrival.

"And what are you here for, Red?"

She blushed, her face matching her deep red hair. "Santa, I'm here for something a little different."

Turning away from him, her large bubble butt was highlighted by her workout pants. Her cheeks were split by the seam, showing off the globes of her ass. She wiggled it for him, trying to twerk, but not really succeeding. Santa got the message though and walked over to her.

He pushed up against her until she was pressed to the wall. His hard cock pushed between her cheeks.

She moaned, feeling his hard length against her willing butt. "Tell me what you are here for," he said, whispering into her ear.

She moaned. She felt his large cock pressed between her large ass cheeks. "I want you to fuck my ass with your hard cock, Santa."

He pushed against her. "Why should I?"

"Because I've been a bad girl, and bad girls like me get fucked in the ass. Please, Santa, fuck my big, fat ass with your large cock."

"Since you asked nicely." He pulled her pants down over her ass. Her snow-white globes were covered with black satin panties.

She shuddered as his hand spanked her. "Ow, Santa. What was that for?"

SPANK

"You are on the naughty list, and naughty elves get their asses spanked before they get it fucked by Santa."

SPANK

"Ooh, Santa. Spank me. I need you to punish me for being a naughty girl."

SPANK

Every strike on her ass caused a moan to escape her lips. He alternated between her cheeks, red handprints showing after a few seconds.

Her pussy was incredibly wet and she felt like her panties were dripping with her juices.

SPANK

Between strikes, he caressed her and stroked at her warm flesh. He made her hurt, then made her feel better, alternating back and forth between pleasure and pain.

She felt her panties being pulled down and her pussy lips felt the cool air inside Santa's sex shop. She stepped out of them when he pulled them to the floor.

He pressed up against her, pushing her against the wall. She felt his hardness pressing against her as he pressed into her. "Hmm, Santa. This is nice," she cooed at him. She felt comforted by his bulk against her body.

He brought her wadded-up panties to her nose. "Smell how aroused you are, Sarah. Can you smell your pussy?" She nodded. "Open."

She obediently opened her mouth, and he stuffed the material in. She could taste her pussy juice on her tongue, the fragrance more intense now that it was in her mouth. With every breath she took, she inhaled her arousal.

"Fuck me, Santa," she tried to say through her gag. It was incoherent, but he knew what she wanted. His fingers slid along her lips, collecting her leaking juices. She moaned at the contact. It was just a tease though. He pressed a finger to her anus, lubing her with her pussy juice. It involuntarily contracted at his intrusion, gripping at it, as if squeezing his finger would be enough to resist him.

Another pass at her leaking pussy and he wet his hard cock to prepare to push into her.

She loved anal and was ready for him to take her, but he was bigger than most men she'd taken in her ass. Nervousness and excitement fought. Excitement won and she wiggled her butt as enticement.

She squealed when he lifted her and carried her to his throne and set her over the arm. Her face mashed into the seat while her ass was held high.

He spread her legs and positioned himself, cockhead pressed against her butthole.

Slowly he pushed her forward as his cock worked its way into her ass. She felt more stretched than she ever had before. Santa's cock was bigger than she'd ever had. She pulled her soaked panties out of her mouth. "Oh shit, go slow Santa. You're too big for me."

"Shh, my redheaded elf, it'll fit in just fine." As proof of his claim, his head popped past her sphincter and it closed tightly against the shaft.

She gasped. "I feel so full. Let me get used to you."

After a few moments, he pressed further into her. His cock slowly disappeared into her ass, filling and stretching her anal orifice.

"How are you doing, Sarah? Tell me what you are feeling."

"Oh my god, Santa. You are filling me up. My butthole has never been so stretched out. I love having you in my ass!"

He finally reached bottom, his hips pressed against her ass.

She caught her breath. "I'm ready now. Fuck me, Santa. Fuck me with your Yule log."

Santa proceeded fuck her ass. His forceful thrusts pushed her against the arm of his throne. Sarah couldn't do anything but to take his cock.

"Ah fuck, I'm coming, Santa." He didn't let up and fucked her ass through her orgasm.

After a few minutes, Santa sped up, his cock sawing into her butthole. He sank fully into her ass and held his cock deep inside her, filling her. "Here it comes." A quick jerk and he started shooting inside her.

Sarah felt his cum filling her colon, his cock pulsing as it sent his cum into her.

She laid there, draped over the arm of the throne. He stood and withdrew his cock. He slapped her ass once more and got a towel.

"Holy shit, Santa. That was amazing. I'm going to feel that for a week."

"Any time, Red." He glanced at the clock. "You should get cleaned up and head out. I'm back on in a few minutes."

****

"Hello Santa," said Trista as she stepped through the door.

He replied, "Well, hello there, Mrs Claus."

"Did you like your gifts?" She hugged him and nestled her head in his neck.

"I loved them. Your friends are wildcats."

She pouted, "Not too much, I hope?"

"Come here." He lifted her with an arm under her knees and one across her back. His strong physique was easily able to lift her into his arms. "They were treats, and I appreciate that you shared them with me." He looked deep into her eyes. "You, however, are my everything."

"Oh, Santa. Keep talking like that and you'll get even more for Christmas."

He set her down. "And what would you like for Christmas, my sexy, naughty wife?"

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me, right here in Santa's Castle, right in the middle of the mall." She laid down on the rug. "But that's not all."

A knock sounded at the door. "Come on in," she called. Santa's helper strolled in. He looked at Trista in surprise. "Yes, Dear," she purred.

"Wendy, are you sure? You want this?"

"I'm very sure, Santa. You wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to sample your candy cane. You are so hot sitting up there on your throne, I almost couldn't stand to be around you so much."

They met in a hug, his strong arms encircling her small frame. She snuggled up to him. "I watched each of those women come in here, and I knew that you were fucking the shit out of them. Trista asked me to help her with her plan."

"Your assistant had one condition, dear. She wanted in."

She pulled his hand down to her crotch. The heat from her pussy was evident through her tight leggings. "I watched through the window for each one. If I wasn't in public, I'd have put my hands down my pants right there."

"You naughty, naughty elf. What am I going to do with you? Tris, any ideas?"

"Oh, I have a few. First, I think she needs a good fucking, and I need to be eaten out."

"You heard Mrs. Claus, Wendy. Get down there and take care of her snatch."

She shivered in anticipation. "Yessir, Santa, Sir." Tris was on her back, looking up at them. Wendy crawled between her legs and pressed her face against Tris' cloth-covered pussy. Even through the layers, she could smell Mrs. Claus' arousal. The smell of her aroused pussy was that strong.

alohadave
alohadave
269 Followers
12