Santa Gets Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled at the pants, peeling them down her thighs. Trista lifted her hips to help the elf. Wendy got them off and went to work on the older woman.

Meanwhile, Santa knelt behind her and pulled her green elf tights down. "You are naughty, Wendy. No panties."

Wendy grinned over her shoulder and went back to licking at Trista's wet pussy lips.

Santa's cock was hard and poking at his red pants. He pressed up against her ass, aimed at her pussy. She moaned and tried to push back at him, but he moved back as well, teasing the young woman.

"Don't tease her, stick that Yule Log into her cunt and fuck her."

He leaned over her, his imposing size dwarfed her small frame. "Get ready, Wendy. I've got your present here." His cock pressed against her pussy lips and he pushed into her in one movement. He sank into her and filled her completely.

"Oh fuck, Santa! Jesus Christ! Oh god, please fuck me. Fuck me until I can't see." She'd never felt so filled before. The thought occurred to her that Santa was the best cock she'd ever had and he hadn't done anything yet.

Trista pulled Wendy's head back down between her legs. She almost attacked Trista's wet pussy. With Santa pounding her from behind, she had trouble maintaining contact with the older woman's pussy.

She couldn't stay in one place as she was tossed about as if in a storm. A storm caused by Santa's large cock slamming repeatedly into her, stretching her pussy wide open.

Try though she did, licking at Trista's clit and fingering her pussy.

Trista felt the girl shudder and moan. Any attempt at pleasuring the older woman was abandoned as her orgasm rumbled through her. Trista held her head to her crotch, cheek pressed against her pussy. She felt the girl's hot breath on her thigh, fast and shallow as she struggled to get enough air.

After one more shudder, Wendy collapsed, her body went boneless as she passed out. The only thing supporting her was Santa's cock in her cunt.

"I think you broke her, sweetie," Trista said to her husband.

"That's a first for me. I've never fucked someone unconscious before. Help me get her settled."

They laid her down to the side. "We'll, Santa, do you think you can finish the job?" she teased.

"I think I can manage, Mrs. Claus." He grinned at his wife. She laid back down and spread her legs wide. She still had flexibility from her time as a gymnast. "Stick your fucking cock in me. Now!"

"Yes ma'am," he said, with a smile.

He placed his cock at the entrance to her dripping-wet pussy. Just before pushing in, he said, "I love you." Before she could respond, he pushed into her, sliding all the way into her in one motion.

"Oof, Baby. I love you too. Now fuck me hard, give me your gift."

He acceded to her wish and fucked her hard and fast. His cock slid in and out of her tight channel as she writhed under him on the floor. Her legs tried to wrap around him to pull him tightly to her. He couldn't be contained.

"Ooh my god, honey! Keep doing that. Fuck me."

For minutes he fucked her, pinning her to the floor, their eyes locked on each other.

Finally, she felt his pace change. "Cum in me, baby. Cum with me. I'm almost there too."

He nodded and smiled. She fingered her clit, and started shaking as the sensations of his cock inside her and the stimulation on her clit threw her over the edge into a quaking orgasm. She cried out, "I'm cumming, baby. Cum in me!"

"Argghh!" he yelled out. One final pump and he bedded fully inside her. His cock pulsed as he squirted his baby-makers deep inside her. She felt every spurt against her cervix as he emptied his load into her.

Sometime later, she said, "Wow, Nick, that was amazing."

He leaned up on his elbow and smiled down at her. "I know, right? I had fun with your friends, but you are lightyears beyond them."

She looked around. Wendy was still out cold. "We should get her up and out of here."

He patted her face, and she startled awake. "Ugh, where am I?" She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, Santa."

"Hi yourself. Trista is going to get you dressed and make sure you get home. Okay?"

"Thank you, Santa. That'll be great."

He chuckled. "Call me Nick. I think we are past formalities at this point."

"Okay, Nick," she said, trying it out.

Trista kissed him. "See you at home. I'll be waiting for you."

****

Trista shifted the baby she held. He was the spitting image of his father. She looked up at the mall Santa sitting on his throne. The throngs of kids waited for their turn on his lap to give him their Christmas wishes. He glanced up and waved with a smile before returning to the child currently occupying his lap.

"Oh my god, Trista. How are you?"

"Hi Wendy. How are the crowds this year?"

Wendy looked around, and said, "Same as usual, busy." She leaned in to the baby. "Cootchie, cootchie, goo," she said as she tickled the baby. He giggled at the young woman with a twinkle in his eyes. "He looks just like his dad."

"He's a chip off the old block," Trista said. "Wendy, I need a favor. The girls are heading over soon and I want to setup a repeat of last year for Santa."

She grinned and looked over at Santa. "Yeah, I think we can arrange that. Do you want me to watch Baby Santa for you?"

"No, I'll take care of him. But how would you feel about taking my place this time?"

"Really? Are you sure? I mean yeah, I want to." She hugged the mother in excitement.

"I'm sure. Have a good time with him. My gift to you."

12