Santa Has Needs

Story Info
Santa and Mrs. Claus' Love Life is still strong!
896 words
3.56
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of the year again, and Santa contemplated his upcoming trip to visit every household on Earth. Though he had done it thousands of times, it still made him a nervous wreck. All of the elves and Mrs. Santa clattering around didn't help. It seemed like everyone in the North Pole was bouncing off of each other, while finishing up the final preparations for his yearly 'flight'. He needed a break from the action and already knew what that would be. It had become kind of a tradition for blowing off last minute steam. He walked out to the stables for both inspiration and release.

Santa looked on as one of his reindeer was humping another. It was a sight to see in the otherwise drab, gray, uninteresting surroundings of the smelly living quarters of his 'stock'. It was hard to take his eyes off of Dasher's huge cock as it would disappear and then reappear from Vixen's snatch. The old man took his excitement from wherever he could find it. As his 'junk' pressed against the inside of his bright red pants, he began to rub it from the outside. He thought he might have heard someone coming down the path to the barn, but still slipped his hand inside the waist band of his festive 'bottoms'. His hand was cold, but it didn't matter as he stroked himself to fully erect. He kidded himself that his size could rival what dasher was sporting between his legs.

Mrs. Claus, knowing what the old boy would be up to this Christmas Eve, suddenly appeared in the stable; naked with a red and green bow tied around her like a sash. It was cold enough in the barn to see their breath, and his wife's extremely hard nipples on her very nice set of breasts; Santa's present to her, and himself, each year for as long as she could remember. His reaction wasn't immediate though. He was really into what was happening in Dasher's stall.

She walked over next to him and replaced his hand inside his red pants with her own. The live reindeer porn made him very hard, and the Mrs. 'jerked' him for a moment. It was time for St Nick to pay attention to her now, and she whispered that she couldn't wait any longer to have him inside her. His attention was still fully on the sweat-covered animal fucking its favorite sled-pulling partner. She finally pulled his face around to look at hers and said:

"Mount me quick, let's play 'hide Santa's dick'

Front or behind, I'll show you a good time

Use that big lump from watching reindeer hump

Put it inside me 'hun' grab my tits and hold on

Got to screw me St Nick; fill my 'cooch' with that dick

Keep up a hard pace, and then 'jingle' on my face

Dasher can be next, then all of the rest

It's Christmas time, on me you should climb

The Mrs. loved to rhyme, regardless of the occasion, but Santa didn't hear much of what she was saying. He turned his full attention to her gorgeous body, and climbed aboard the 'Martha Claus ride'. Mrs. C. was a world authority on baking delicious holiday fare, but was also quite adept at sex. She fucked like a porn star, and smelled like baked treats while she was doing it!

He fucked her furiously, before rolling her over to 'do' her from behind. It was a chance to glance over at the reindeer; still going at it. He matched Dasher stroke for stroke as he mimicked the huge animal. The Mrs. began to moan loudly and insisted on rolling back over. He really didn't mind, because she was the love of his life. She had swallowed a lot of cum during their 300 years of marriage, and deserved his full attention. She began to heave a bit, and then screamed that she was cumming. She ejaculated like a sprinkler; getting her juices all over the front of his red and white coat and pants. After her orgasm subsided, she took a moment to catch her breath. Nick did the same as he soaked inside her warm 'oven'.

A few more pumps, and a look at Dasher finishing off inside of Vixen, made Nick ready to blow. Mrs. Claus looked up at her man as he finished off on her belly. 'What a fine specimen' she thought as he put his penis back inside her and gently stroked it in and out for an additional minute. He lightly touched her special spot as he slowly kept fucking her. It was the attention to detail that made him so special at delivering toys and satisfying his wife. The soul mates snuggled until the cold began to catch up to them.

The scene had played out and they walked towards the house arm in arm. One of the elves was waiting just inside the house. Santa pulled his wife in front of him and cupped her naked breasts, while the elf snapped a Polaroid for the wall in Santa's office. Their annual barn 'encounter' really was a nice way to take the edge off of the great responsibility involved with delivering all those presents later. Mrs. Claus hoped the elves could get his suit dry cleaned before it stiffened up too much.