Festival Fun

Story Info
Two hot and horny college bros enjoy themselves.
2.5k words
3.85
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading down the highway, we were eager to get to the campground. It had been a long week of exams, and Rob and I were ready to blow off some steam. We'd planned the trip to Florida a few weeks ago, and I had been looking forward to it ever since. One of my favorite bands was playing at the festival, and I imagined there'd be a ton of hot, barely dressed hippie chicks. They were my weakness. Free love and ready to fuck. Those bitches were just what I needed. I'd been working so hard studying for exams; I hadn't gotten laid in over a week. My balls ached. I was ready to explode.

I glanced over at Rob, my college roommate, as we sped down I-95 in his Porsche 911. His dad had given it to him as a high school graduation present. Rob was tall and muscular, and everyone thought he was hilarious. He had no problem pulling girls. I was keenly aware that being rich and having a big dick gave him confidence that most guys just out of high school didn't have. I found it hard to compete. He banged a different bitch almost every night.

Being his roommate, I didn't mind watching and sometimes he let me have his leftovers. The poor girls were obsessed with him and willing to bang me for another chance with him. I felt lucky. He was generous and it worked out well for me.

He caught me looking at him and smiled back at me. "We're going to get some sweet new pussy this weekend, bro! You ready?" he asked. I chuckled, as I was thinking the same thing. Yes, I was ready.

We arrived at the campground a few hours later. The air was thick and humid as we laid out our tent. It was a decent size; I figured you could probably fit about four people. Enough room for Rob and me to have had a girl each, at least. "How many pairs of tits and ass do you think we could fit in here?" I asked.

"Depends how big they are!" he said, holding his arms out in front of him as if he had giant breasts.

After we finished setting up our tent and the campsite, we sat in our chairs to survey the scene. The music had been playing on the main stage. The sound waves carried a familiar guitar solo I'd only just then begun to notice. Rob handed me a beer. "Check out these two." He motioned across from where we were sitting.

One girl waved a long purple ribbon in the air. It was attached to a skinny stick, and she twirled in circles. She wore a beaded shirt with no bra. Her nipples were hard as they poked through. The beads rubbed against them. She caught me staring at her tits and smiled, and continued to play with her ribbon.

I glanced a few feet away from her to check out her friend. She was bent over on her hands and knees, her clean-shaven pussy fully exposed, looking flustered as she tried to pull down her skirt. She gave up. The material was too short. She didn't see me looking and let it go as she continued to bang the tent stake with a rock. Her skirt inching higher and higher with each pounding. I turned back to Rob with wide eyes. These girls would be fun.

Rob rolled a joint as we listened to the music coming from the stage. The sound was low in the distance. The sun had started to set. Our area was busy as people milled about. There were weirdos of all types passing in between camps. I sat drinking my beer, taking note of all the young, gorgeous hotties around. So many of them appeared to be single and ready to fuck. I started to get tipsy. Rob handed me the joint. "You do the honors," he said. I went to pat my pocket for my lighter, but it wasn't there.

"Hey Rob, you got a light?" I asked.

"Here you go!" the girl with the purple ribbon said and handed out a baby Bic to me. She stood right in front of us, her ribbon resting on the ground near her bare feet. I looked up at her, her nipples still hard through the beads. She was cute, with light brown hair up in two small, messy buns. I figured she was about nineteen.

I took the lighter from her. "Thanks." I said, "Nice shirt! I'm Alex, by the way. This is Rob." I gestured over to him.

She giggled and put her hand to her mouth and turned away, "I'm Maryanne and that's Julie," she said and pointed to her friend. Julie looked up, she had been focused on something at their camp. Julie was tall and tan with strawberry blond hair. She wore a very thin, small white shirt. It was practically see-through. She didn't have a bra on either.

This is why I love hippie chicks, I thought. Her giant tits flapped about as she waved to us. Rob jumped out of his chair and walked over to hug her. He put his hands out and she fell into him. He caught her and pulled her in. I could see from the side her large breast smashed against him. He lifted her slightly off the ground and with that motion, her skirt lifted too, and gave me another look at her pretty pussy. Her butt poked out, and I could see it through the back of her legs. My cock shifted in my pants when I looked up at Maryanne.

"You girls want to smoke this with us?" I asked as I held up the joint.

Rob looked at Julie. "Sure!" she said, and he grabbed her hand and walked her over to our camp.

He got a blanket and laid it down in front of our chairs for them to sit on. I sparked up the joint and took a big drag feeling pretty good that things were already working out according to our plan. Maryanne sat across from me on the ground. I couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts. They weren't big, but they looked firm and sat well on her chest. Her nipples were big and pointy; they looked as if they were begging to be teased. I had the urge to bite them. I wanted to see more of her. She had a long flowy skirt on that went down to her ankles and sat with her legs straight out in front of her, but she kept them slightly apart. The skirt lay in a way between her legs so that I could see the outline of her pussy. I wondered if she was bare too, like Julie. I leaned forward and handed her the joint along with her lighter.

"So where are ya'll from?" I asked.

"We're from here, Florida," Maryanne said.

"Well, south Florida, actually," Julie said, correcting her. "We go to school at FAU. It's in Boca."

"Oh nice, my grandparents live in Boca," said Rob. "You girls like going to school there?"

We smoked and chatted for a while. It started to get late. The music had stopped and people wandered about. The girls were talking about something, but I hadn't been paying attention. I was horny and distracted, Julie's pussy kept catching my eye. She sat with her legs crossed and her short skirt had made its way up to her waist again. She didn't seem to notice that we could see everything. Her pussy gaped when she leaned forward, handing Rob the joint.

"Alex!" Maryanne said, and I looked over at her.

At this point, I was a little fucked up. I suppose she had been speaking to me, but it hadn't registered until just then. I jumped. "Oh hey, sorry."

"It's ok," she laughed and pointed to my lap. "What's going on there?"

"Oh uh, well, you know. You girls are hot!"

Rob laughed at me. "Yeah, I mean, what do you ladies expect?"

He motioned to Maryanne's breasts and Julie's spread legs. Maryanne smiled and looked at Julie. Julie looked down between her legs.

"You boys like what you see?" Julie asked.

"Oh, hell yes!" Rob said.

Both the girls giggled. Maryanne moved to get on her hands and knees. She then crawled slowly toward me. I could see the silhouette of her breasts hanging down in front of me.

"Do you want me to help you out with that?" she gestured toward my hard cock.

"Sure," I said and lifted up my butt to allow her to pull my pants down. When I did that, she stuck her hand in my shorts and pulled out my dick. I was almost fully erect.

"That's what I'm talking about, Alex! Hell yeah! Show us how it's done." Rob said.

Maryanne looked at him and then turned to me, opened her soft lips and started kissing my cock sweetly. She batted the tip with her tongue and slowly ran it all around my head.

"Oh wow, you are a good girl," Rob said as he watched on.

"Jealous?" asked Julie and she moved to get on her knees too.

"Yeah maybe."

She crawled to him. He unbuttoned and slid his shorts down. His giant, rock-hard cock popped out.

"Oh my God! Maryanne, look at this!"

Maryanne looked up to see what all the fuss was about. "You've got an extraordinarily beautiful, really big dick," she said.

Rob laughed. "Come here," he said. Julie kneeled before him and he told her to lift her hands. She did as he asked. He lifted the bottom of her shirt over her head exposing her tits. They were full, and bouncy, about a size 'C'. She had cute triangle tan lines that were barely the size of her large nipples.

"And you've got a great rack," he said as he dropped her shirt next to him.

He placed his hand on the back of her head, grabbed a bit of her blond hair, and guided her mouth to his cock.

Maryanne continued to play with my dick in her mouth. She teased me by blowing on it and flicking her tongue repeatedly. She stared at me as she did this, gauging my reaction. I wished she would hurry up and start sucking it, but it seemed she wanted to draw it out. I leaned back and settled in to let her enjoy herself.

I looked over at Rob. He directed Julie's head with a handful of her hair. He continued a slow and steady pace as he used her mouth to stroke his cock. He made her face go all the way down to the base of his dick. Each time, I could see him hitting the back of her throat with it. Her body quivered as her gag reflex kicked in.

Then he slowly pulled her head back up exposing his thick cock again until her lips got to just the tip. He paused for a moment to let her catch her breath. She breathed heavily. Her boobs bounced up and down, as she gasped for air. Spit ran down the sides of her mouth and onto his dick. It throbbed, waiting for her mouth to come back to it. He pushed her head towards him again. This time, holding her hair tightly, he refused to let her come back up for air. Her body heaved as she gaged on him. It looked like his cock was all the way down her throat. I could see from the side the bulge in her neck was halfway to her chest. I'd seen him do that before. He held her there for thirty seconds or so. She made a sound as if she was about to puke and he yanked her head off of him. A stream of spit hung from her mouth as she panted heavily and attempted to catch her breath.

"Very good girl. Almost there." He stood up from his chair. Still holding the back of her hair, it was tangled and in a mess. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and her mascara smeared across her cheeks. He pulled her up by the hair to her knees and put his cock in her face. She opened her mouth again, clearly scared for what was next. He slid his cock deep in her throat, this time inserting every inch of his massive penis inside her mouth.

He looked down at her as he jerked himself off with her face. I imagined Julie felt as if Rob were peering into her soul. He made small smooth motions back and forth with her head. I could see again his cock throbbing in her neck. He thrust his hips slow and steady as he controlled her with a fistful of hair. Faster and faster, he pumped and I could see his grip tightening, his body clenched as he was about to cum.

Watching Rob and Julie had me so turned on, I hadn't realized Maryanne was sucking my dick hard now. Perhaps she had a little competitive streak. She felt like a hoover on my cock. I hadn't had a bitch suck me that hard all year. It was good head. Lots of spit. She knew what she was doing. I looked at her and smiled. "You're good at this," I said.

At that moment, I heard coughing and then a loud groan. I looked over to see Rob pull Julie's head off his cock still holding her by the hair. He tilted her head up to him. He grabbed his dick. It already had jizz shooting out of it. He directed the cum from his throbbing cock to her face. Some had already landed on her tits, but the majority, he piled on her face. Rob always had the hugest loads. He jerked the rest onto her lips and then finished by slapping them with his dick.

"Thanks! You are good at that," he said, one-upping the compliment I had given to Maryanne. He looked over at me and winked. "How are things over there?"

I looked down at my shrinking dick covered in cum. I was embarrassed. Seeing how turned on I was by Rob; Maryanne had started jerking me off. I ended up nutting at the same time as him. He looked around and tossed me a rag to wipe off my cum.

"Hey!" Julie said with a huge load on her face.

We looked at her and laughed. The girls then scurried back to their tent and Rob and I high-fived. Our first night had been a success! I was looking forward to more sex. I wanted Rob and I to get closer on this trip. It was our first experience alone, away from everything. This was my chance. We had more privacy. I thought it could be our dirty college secret, no one would have to know. I was excited but not sure what to expect. My fantasy of feeling him inside me was becoming an obsession that I realized I needed to turn into a reality.

~

Thank you for taking the time to read my first-ever short story. I hope you enjoyed it.