Santa Jeane

Story Info
And her elf, Nei.
6.6k words
0
1.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streti
Streti
2 Followers

'Twas the winter holidays in all the lands, and all the different nations were celebrating their seasonal festivals. The Island Nations had the the Days of the Breeze, Falena had the Sundown Festival, St. Loa's in Zexen, the Season of Water Spirits in Grasslands, St. Roa's in Camaro, and so on.

In the Island Nations, in the vast reaches of sea between the main archipelago and Toran Republic, there was a solitary island named Yul. With a cold climate, particularly during the Days of the Breeze, Yul would often have snowfall rivaling or even exceeding the lands to the north, making it a popular travel site in the winter season. So it was for Jeane, and her elf, Nei.

"What are we doing here?" asked Nei. She was wearing a typical white and light green outfit to go along with her light green hair, with a distinctive white and green checkerboard pattern on her pants. She also had green boots and a green coat with a white fur collar to keep her warm in the snowy and cold evening of Yul town.

"Just spreading a little holiday cheer, teehee," merrily said Jeane, the runemistress.

Jeane appeared not to be as sensibly dressed as Nei, wearing a thin dark red dress with white pearl decorations, on her silver hair a Santa cap with a fluffy white pom-pom, and red high heels. The striking red dress clung to her shapely body, leaving her back and shoulders bare, cupping her full breasts and showing off her long legs with a high slit on the side. Jeane's perfect tits filled out the deep cleavage of the dress, and her nipples poked prominently through the fabric, leaving no illusion that she was wearing any kind of a bra. Yet it was Nei who was shivering, and Jeane didn't mind the cold, walking easily through the snow in her high heels.

They arrived at a theater where the lights were on, and 'FREE ENTRY' written on a big sign at the front.

"Maybe we should have a look," said Jeane and went in. Nei followed, welcoming the warm air.

It was a simple theater, with dark wood and red fabric the main colors. There were men and women seated on wooden chairs, with a few free seats scattered around. Most of the lighting was focused on the stage, where a portly white-bearded man in a white and red outfit and an elf-looking character in a leaf green outfit were facing a monster, or rather, an actor in a dark monster costume waving his arms and trying to look menacing. Suddenly, the bearded man lifted his arm, so that all the audience could see the mark on his hand, and then there was a flash of red!

"St. Lazlo has vanquished another evildoer!" came a woman's voice, as the monster fell to the stage. She sounded like one of the Alma Kinan warrior women, or maybe Bernadette Egan, Captain of the Island Nations flagship. "St. Lazlo, the Lost Prince, still roams the land to this day, together with his trusty elf helper, Paula." The old man in the white and red outfit and the actress in a leaf green outfit waved their hands. "St. Lazlo and Paula come to the aid of those in need, and punish the wicked, especially during the Days of the Breeze!" continued the woman, somewhere to the side of the stage. "He has not stayed youthful like his elf companion, but thanks to rune magic, St. Lazlo is still with us, and may he be forever more!" she finished heroically.

The bearded actor showed the mark on his hand again, and the audience cheered and clapped. Jeane smiled, as she and Nei moved to a couple of untaken chairs. They sat down and continued watching the play, and the man sitting next to her took obvious notice of the enchanting magician in her skimpy and season-inappropriate dress. As the play went on, the man's focus shifted more and more from the stage onto the silver-haired beauty. He ogled her in greedy silence, as if he couldn't believe his eyes, and his luck. Jeane occasionally glanced at him with a soft smile, and he kept eyeing her and her pointing nipples, breathing heavily, taking a good look, a good many looks, of the runemistress' enchanting cleavage.

"Can I touch them?" he finally asked, practically drooling.

"Yes please," said Jeane with a smile.

He slipped a rough-skinned, hairy hand right under Jeane's dress, cupping one of her breasts, fondling and groping it under the fabric, feeling her erect nipple with a strong thumb. As Nei saw what was happening, her golden eyes spread wide, and she looked at the rest of the audience. Some of them had also noticed the side-show.

The man took hold of the fabric over Jeane's other supple apple, and easily brushed it aside, then uncovered the other too, and now Jeane was just sitting there happily with her tits out in the open, as the man caressed her soft boobs in an awkward position, obsessed with her beautiful mounds. That went for many more audience members, now openly watching the show of Jeane getting her titties kneaded, pushed together, squeezed and let fall into the man's big hands. Even the actors on the stage were now trying to see what was going on at Jeane's spot. In the dim light on the audience, they could see the runemistress well, but they didn't notice the elf next to her and how red her cheeks were burning.

Suddenly Jeane rose up, and walked to the stage, bare breasts jiggling and Santa cap's pom-pom bopping as she went. She approached the actress playing Paula, noticing that her pointy ears were not real, and then she kissed her on the mouth, leaving the elf actress as wide-eyed and red-cheeked as Nei. Next, she moved to St. Lazlo, the portly man's white outfit with red trimmings contrasting Jeane's form-fitting red dress and Santa cap. As everybody watched with bated breath, the magical beauty trailed a hand slowly across the bearded man's outfit, down to the mark on his hand.

"Tell me, St. Lazlo, have I been nice? Or naughty?" she asked of the old man, with a real white beard. "I am needy, will you help me? Or punish me?"

The actor playing St. Lazlo was flabbergasted, and watched with not-quite-elf Paula as Jeane turned to the audience, and began jiggling her breasts, to the cheers of the men most of all. She played with her bared bust much the same way the man from the audience had, cupping and fondling her funbags, lifting them up and letting them fall down with a jiggle and a giggle, and squeezing and tweaking her pointing nipples.

The crowd was rowdy, clapping and chanting the popular holiday carol, "Jiggle breasts, jiggle breasts, jiggle all the way! Oh, what fun it is to ride a one-hussied open lay!"

Jeane turned around and leaned on St. Lazlo, who still didn't know what to do but to stand firm, if incredulous at the silver-haired seductress' actions. Her heavy breasts hung down, giving some of the audience a good look of their hefty allure, but most of them had a better view of her ass. She pushed the red dress off her butt, and stunned the spectators once more with a clear view of her silver-haired pussy. But then she began gyrating her meaty booty, making it jiggle and wiggle, leaning onto St. Lazlo. The bearded man watched the lewd display right in front of him with no intention of punishing anybody. Jeane looked at the audience with a wide open smile, a look of exhilaration on her face as she roused the rout with her rippling rear.

"Ahem, excuse me..." came a woman's voice, the one from before but sounding slighty different and more timid now. A lean brunette wearing a red jacket, a pink sash and a green and purple skirt stepped into the light. "Um, I'm Chisato, owner of this theater, I hope you remember me. It's nice to see you, Jeane, but you shouldn't play tricks like that. You shouldn't just show up and, err, steal the show like that. You can stay if you play nice, but otherwise... I have to ask you to leave."

"As you wish," said Jeane, and waved her hand, to the disappointment of the crowd. The disappointment was somewhat mitigated when they admired the sight of her beautiful knockers knocking about as she left the stage. She went to Nei, took her hand and pulled her to the side. Then she said, "She should be here right about--"

In a sudden flash of light, a black-haired woman in a red coat and a white mage's robe appeared, and looked around bewildered, at equally bewildered theater audience and staff. Then Jeane grabbed the mage's hand as well, just as she was about to sneeze. "A, A--"

* * *

"--CHOOO!" finished Viki, and blew her nose on one of the big hanging sleeves of her robe. "It was cold in there!" she complained, even with a warm-looking red coat over her white robe.

"What, the theater?" asked Nei, only slightly less composed than Jeane. Instead of bewilderment at Viki, the elf tried to take in their surroundings. They were in a city or perhaps a castle of some kind. The passers-by were staring at the topless temptress with sudden interest.

"No, no, I was... umm, where am I? Do you know me?" the black-haired woman asked, looking the most confused of the three women. The teleporting magician looked at Jeane and her bare breasts. "Uh, is there something wrong with your dress?"

"Nothing, teehee," the runemistress replied, but she covered her shapely bosom, as much as the red dress could cover it. Some of the passers-by looked disappointed. "And we're in Falena's Sun Palace."

"Really? You've been here?" inquired Nei. They were in a corridor of light gray stone, with plentiful decorations on the walls. There were green boughs here and there, and many tapestries depicting the Sun Rune, the Sundown Festival, Ceras Lake Castle, sunsets over Sun Palace or Sol-Falena, and depictions of local monsters, like Doremi elves and Wizard Trees.

"You could say that, ho ho ho," said Jeane with a laugh as she walked down the corridor, and peered through the windows of the living quarters spaced at equal distances. Then she knocked on a door.

"More quests!" said Miakis, making an assortment of bread pockets with fillings of meats, cheeses, fruits, and more. "Wilhelm, go get that, will you?"

"Sure," said the man, and opened the door, to meet Jeane, Nei and Viki. They in turn were faced with a middle-aged man in a comfortable-looking tunic, bearing wild pink hair, a playful smile and strong black eyebrows. "Whoa, Jeane!" he ejaculated with surprise. The three women entered the main sitting area, likewise decorated for the Sundown Festival, and found another man, gray-haired but young, wearing a poncho and a red scarf around his neck.

"Jeane?" asked Miakis and came to see, holding her sauce-covered fingers in the air. She wasn't wearing her Queen's Knight outfit, but a decorated, earthy-colored dress, with a large apron on the front. The dress highlighted her curvaceous body, rounder with age, and the gray-haired man's eyes fixed on her plump derriere as she went past. "Nice cap, Jeane! And Viki, too!" continued Miakis. "But you look almost as young as you did back then! And are you from Alseid?"

Nei was surprised by the question. "Alseid? I didn't realize we were that far south. But, um, I'm from the north. Hi, I'm Nei."

"Oh, of course," said Miakis. "This is Toma," she introduced to Nei, and the solemn-looking man, likewise out of his Queen's Knight uniform, raised a hand in greeting. "And this is, of course, my husband, Wilhelm. Yes, really!" enthused the milf with purplish hair.

"Pleased to meet you," said Jeane and held out her hand in greeting. Wilhelm took it, and took a good long look at Jeane, the deep red dress only showing off how well she had kept her figure. The fabric clung adoringly onto her curves, and looked so skintight that she might almost have been naked, pointing nipples and all.

They soon joined together for a meal, enjoying the bread pockets with many tasty different fillings. The runemistress was back to her silent and mysterious self, Viki was just happy with the food, and Toma didn't say much. The table talk was mostly between Miakis and Nei, asking about the northern lands and more, with some comments from Wilhelm, who had traveled as far as Toran Republic. Throughout the conversation, Wilhelm kept eyeing Jeane, but not without giving long looks to his wife. Her big, eager-looking eyes searched Wilhelm, and occasionally she too took a glance at Jeane.

"So, what are you three doing here?" asked Wilhelm eventually.

"Just spreading a little holiday cheer, teehee," replied Jeane, and moved her arms just enough to squeeze her breasts together, a sight that Wilhelm took in with delight.

"Oh, that dress has cheered me right up, if you know what I mean," he replied and licked his lips, and it wasn't just from Miakis' tasty cooking.

"Really? Ho ho ho," laughed Jeane, and reached for his crotch. She found his hard-on and started caressing it though the cloth. "Are you sure this is not for your wife?"

"Oh, Jeane! It's the season for sharing!" said Miakis, with a lewd smile and excitement in her eyes.

Jeane smiled back at the curvaceous Queen's Knight, while Wilhelm started exploring the runemistress' curves, grabbing her breasts through the dress. Toma eyed the events with sudden interest, while Nei's golden eyes focused on Miakis, curious that she was so eager to see her husband play with Jeane's tits while she massaged his cock. Viki was just happy to be eating another delicious bread pocket.

Then Wilhelm rose up, and took Jeane by the hand to the sitting area. The rest of the group still at the dining table had the pleasure of watching as they kissed, and as Wilhelm started undressing her, revealing again those full tits that tended not to stay covered for long. Even Viki was starting to take an interest as Wilhelm quickly took off his own clothes, showing off his jutting erection. Jeane kneeled down, her beautiful upper body naked but the dress still on her, and with a sexy gaze at Miakis, she slipped her lips over Wilhelm's cockhead, and started blowing him.

At the table, Toma had been looking at Miakis over and over again, and with a smile, she took him by the hand to the sitting area. She shared an excited look with Wilhelm, then she pulled Toma into a kiss and then pulled off his clothes. He was at full mast already, and Miakis stroked him off as they continued to kiss and caress, only breaking off when Toma took off her dress.

While still in active duty as a Queen's Knight, Miakis had put on a few pounds in the years since her younger days, looking like she very much enjoyed her own cooking too. Her round butt was now even rounder and fuller, her thighs had grown thicker, her stomach was rolling with extra padding and even her bust was bigger. Toma now hungrily laid his fingers and mouth on those soft curves of his senior Queen's Knight, sucking off her tits and nipples, and squeezing and fondling the soft and supple curves of her stomach and butt.

Jeane backed off from Wilhelm's cock, now sloppy with drool, a strand of saliva still running between her mouth and his hard-on. She moved to the sofa, and pulled her red dress up enough to show her silver-framed pussy, looking at Wilhelm with clear intent in her eyes. He took her up on it with a smile on his lips, getting on top of her on the sofa and pushing his cock inside her. With the red dress still half on, Jeane mewled with pleasure as Wilhelm started fucking her, plugging her hard and fast, pounding her into the sofa.

Miakis and Toma were not far behind, and just to the side. The curvy Queen's Knight was bent down on the other sofa, as her fellow Knight filled her sweet pussy with his hard cock, making her moan as he pushed his thick meat deep inside her, hands fast on her ample ass. The purple-haired milf shared long gazes with her pink-haired husband, as they both fucked and were fucked. Wilhelm thrust into Jeane with obvious pleasure, making her breasts jiggle, and she had a look of sensual exhilaration, similar to the one Nei had seen on the stage in Yul town.

Nei was getting hot and bothered, her long pointy ears intimately catching the group's sensual sounds. She was caressing her breasts through her vest, and she had spread her legs, touching her increasingly wet pussy through her pants. Viki was eating yet another bread pocket, watching the foursome have sex like it was a holiday show.

Toma and Miakis moved, with her now on her side on the sofa, Toma holding her leg up as he drove into her with fervent desire. The position put her voluptuous form on excellent display for both the men, her bosom falling to the side, her round curves rippling as the slightly younger man worked off his meal with a hungry look in his eyes, cast on Miakis' abundant naked skin, with some glances of Jeane. The runemistress was in a similar position, on her side and leaning on the sofa with one leg up, as Wilhelm worked up a sweat with his deep thrusts into her tight twat. Then he let out a telltale groan.

"Oh no, wait!" said Miakis, and moved out of Toma's hold. She knelt next to Jeane, as Wilhelm pulled out from her, panting with need. "Remember, it's the season for sharing!"

Jeane giggled and got up from the sofa, and straightened out the red dress, still on her from waist down but looking worse for the wear. Then she knelt down next to Miakis, as Wilhelm moved closer to the two beautiful women, slowly stroking his sloppy cock. Miakis put an arm around Jeane and pressed her cheek to hers, looking up eagerly at his husband. Jeane grabbed his throbbing hard-on and stroked it, and as Toma approached, Miakis did the same to him.

"Come on!" she cheered. "Give me and Jeane our Sundown decorations!"

She didn't have to wait long. Wilhelm gave another deep groan, and Jeane giggled again as Wilhelm blasted her with a thick spray of spooge. She moved his cock and his next blasts hit Miakis' smiling face, glazing his wife with copious baby batter. Jeane aimed his sperm-shooter back at herself, and got several spurts on her face and tongue, and even some on her Santa cap, until he started winding down. But then it was Toma's turn, as Miakis stroked her fellow Knight off onto her face, and then on Jeane, jet after jet of sperm splashing on the two beauties, Wilhelm and Toma's thick loads crisscrossing on their features and dripping down onto their tits, legs and on Jeane's dress.

As the two men caught their breath and admired the incredible sight before them, the two women carefully detached and looked at each other, giddy with the huge amounts of white 'Sundown decoration' all over their faces, and dripping down to the rest of their bodies. The haphazard web of white spooge oozed down their cheeks, rested on their noses, ran across their lips, and dripped down from their chins, thick and gooey strands of cum hanging down from their faces like molasses. Their breasts were already splattered, and while Miakis' naked skin caught some of the rest, on Jeane some of the white stuff seeped into her red dress.

Just then, Viki was about to sneeze. "AHH-- AHH--"

"She's going! Nei, grab her hand, quick!" called out Jeane. Nei stirred from her reverie and took note of Viki, gasping air with her nose twitching.

With surprising agility, the freshly jizz-showered runemistress maneuvered herself around the sofa and to the dining table, ropes of cum flailing wildly and snapping off, splashing on her or the floor, her cum-covered breasts jiggling and bouncing without restraint, her dress still halfway off and the Santa cap still somehow on. But she reached Nei's hand just as Viki went, "--CHOOOOO!!!"

Miakis, Wilhelm and Toma looked at the suddenly quiet dining area in stunned silence. "And they're gone," commented Wilhelm. "But the party's just getting started," he said and slapped his dick on Miakis' cummy smile.

* * *

"Your hand was all sticky," said Nei, and took a sniff of the male essence Jeane had handed her. "Where are we?" the elf then asked.

"I don't know. Isn't it fun?" replied Jeane. She still looked like she had been mistaken for a gingerbread woman in need of icing.

Streti
Streti
2 Followers
12