Santa Jeane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in an open field, some distance away from a forest. Snow covered the landscape, but the air didn't feel as cold as on Yul.

"Back there, Miakis and Wilhelm talked like they hadn't seen you two in a long time, but you looked the same," pondered Nei. "Viki, did you move us through time too?"

"Time?" asked Viki back. "U-umm, maybe. I try to stick to the same time, but sometimes I slip!"

"You slip, in time? Oh great. In that case, WHEN are we?" asked Nei, her golden eyes surveying the snowy wilderness.

"In wintertime, teehee," replied Jeane. She made no move to clean up her messy facial, or one thick strand of cum still hanging from her chin. But she did pull the red dress back over her breasts, the thin fabric clinging to the sticky sperm on her ample mounds.

"I see something!" said Nei.

A group of monsters had appeared like out of thin air, and they were soon upon the three women. It was a Holly Spirit, in the middle of six Holly Boys. The Spirit looked like a young man, wearing a leafy green and earthy brown outfit, but despite its human appearance, it was floating in the air in a very inhuman way. The Holly Boys were its servants, big walking leaves with bulbous red holly nuts for eyes, like baubles.

Then the Holly Spirit reached into its pants, and took out its massive rod, a knobbly wooden dick with pulsing sap lines, followed by two low-hanging, bulging holly nuts, a nutsack if there ever was one. It pointed its long bough at the women, and the Holly Boys moved as one, hopping over to them. Two of them went to each of the women, and hopped into the air, just on level with their faces. The lightweight leaves twitched curiously in the air and then spewed a white liquid from green tubes that extended from under their bulbous holly nut eyes.

"Umm, what?" asked Viki as the Holly Boys spread their sticky sap on her. Their viscous holly fluid splashed on her face, black hair and on the red coat, giving it a white decoration apt for the season, and soon the teleporting mage had holly spew dripping all over her.

"I knew I should have listened to my mother," said Nei as the Holly Boys sprayed their seasonal gift haphazardly all over her, from her light green hair and pointy ears to the green coat with a white fur collar, now also a white sap collar. Soon the elf had holly spooge draped over her ears, over her locks and on both sides of her face, and giving that extra decoration to her green and white coat.

"Ho ho ho," laughed Jeane as the Holly Boys added to the mess already on her, spurting their gooey essence everywhere on her. Their seminal dew slid down the coating of cum already on her face, and rained down onto her bare shoulders and abundant bust, leaving fresh splotches of milky wetness on her tits and more white stains on her red dress. Soon the runemistress looked like a gingerbread woman that got all the icing.

When the Holly Boys were done, they just floated down and then hopped away, somewhere into the fields or the woods.

Nei tasted some of the white sap from her face. "Oh, it's sweet," she commented. She trailed the mess on her face with her fingers and took another taste.

Viki followed her example and tasted the sap. "It's like dessert," the mage said.

But the Holly Spirit was still there, floating in the air and stroking its wooden rod. Then it floated over to Jeane and stroked itself in a fervor, until the low-hanging holly nuts spasmed, and jets of sap burst out from the knob at the end of its rod, spraying all over the runemistress. Her Santa cap, silver hair and face all got splashed with heavy loads, some of it settling down, strings of Holly Spirit spunk hanging between her cap, strands of hair and her nose, and some of it just running down her features, heavy ropes of holly jizz snapping down onto her chest and the red dress, now a red and white dress. Deep lines of holly spew ran into whichever direction on the clingy fabric, the white pearl decorations now joined by copious fresh additions, her stylish outfit stained by semen and holly fluid. She looked completely like a glazed dessert.

The Holly Spirit groaned with pleasure, put its rod and balls back into its pants, and then it just floated away.

"Hey! Are you alright?"

A large bear of a man was approaching, together with a warrior dressed all in blue.

"Hey! It's Jeane! And Viki!" called out the man, as they got closer. By then, they could also see the white and sticky holly sap sprayed all over the faces and clothes of the three women. "What happened to you, hollies?" the large man with wild black hair asked.

"And more, teehee," replied Jeane.

"You better come with us, we've got a fire going," said the man. "I'm Viktor, and this is Flik." The man in blue eyed the messy women with interest. "You must be new," said Viktor to Nei.

"Hiya, I'm Nei," she replied, her cheeks blushing under the white glazing. "So you know these two?" she asked, as they started walking towards the woods.

"Yeah, from the war. I hear they're rebuilding the Village of the Elves, too. That where you're from?" asked Viktor.

"Village of the Elves... Toran! Oh, no no, I'm from further north."

Nei looked at her companions. Jeane was walking in the snow without effort in her high heels, glazed breasts jiggling, her red and stained white dress seemingly providing all the warmth she needed. And even with her face dripping with holly spunk, Viki was looking around with wonder at the winter landscape.

When they entered the woods, it was getting dark, but they could see the glow of a fire, and could smell a pleasant aroma of food. In the forest, there was a glade, shielded from the snow by the trees, and in the middle, a fire on which a Toran boar was being roasted. Around the fire, a group of men was sitting or resting on logs and blankets.

"Look at who we found!" called out Viktor. "Some hollies really did a number on our pretty ladies."

The men around the fire turned to look, and there were merry cheers as they recognized Jeane and Viki. Their gazes lingered a long time on the messy looks of the women, especially Jeane in her season-inappropriate red dress, but with amply splashed white decoration for the right holiday mood.

"And this is Nei," Viktor introduced. "From the north, not from the Village."

"Hi," said Nei and waved her hand. She wondered how she must have looked, not that much different than Jeane after her time with Wilhelm and Toma.

Viktor went around the fire, introducing the men to Nei. There was Pahn, a stern-looking muscled martial artist with short black hair and a red bandana. A monster trainer, Eikei, looked even bulkier than Pahn, almost rivaling Viktor's muscles and broad back. With a lighter constitution, there was the carefree gambler Georges with medium length black hair, Sheena, a lean young man with red hair, and Griffith, a hawkish-looking man with brown hair.

Nei felt their eyes on her, and remembered how hot she had felt in Falena, at Miakis and Wilhelm's place. Now she felt warm, as the heat of the fire spread around the sheltered glade, and its flame illuminated the gathered group and the darkening forest.

The men eagerly offered seats to the women, and soon they were sitting around the fire, watching the chunk of boar meat as it slowly roasted, talking this and that. Jeane and Viki didn't talk much, as usual, but the men didn't look surprised about that. Nei talked about a play of the Toran Gate Rune War that she had seen, neglecting to mention where and when she had seen it exactly. But as the talk went on, the men's gazes at Jeane especially got more ravenous.

The holly sap on their skin and clothes and the sperm on Jeane had dried off already, leaving only traces and stains, but the men still remembered how they had looked, and Jeane's teasing and seductive poses were keeping the thought fresh in their minds. Finally, it was Eikei, the bald and bearded muscle man, who took hold of Jeane and bent her down for a kiss. The runemistress welcomed it, and the group waited with bated breath as the kiss went on, and Eikei took a hand to Jeane's breasts, peeling the stained red dress off from them.

Nei and Viki looked at the other men, they looked at them. Then Sheena, the young redhead, bent Nei down on a blanket on the ground, and kissed her, opening her white-glazed green coat just enough to push his hand under and to caress her breasts through her vest. Flik, the warrior in blue, joined and brushed a hand on her long ears.

Georges was already sitting next to Viki on a log, and he kissed her tentatively, detaching to look at her. Viki nodded nervously, and he continued, while Pahn, sitting close, watched from the side. Meanwhile, Viktor and Griffith had moved to Jeane, joining Eikei in kissing and groping the lusty runemistress. She was topless again, but with the Santa cap still on. The red dress hung off from her waist, and even so, the men easily found their way under it. Strong hands ran up her legs, onto her ass, squeezing and fondling her round butt, and soon there were fingers in her wet silver-framed pussy, making her moan. She was almost nude in the winter evening, in the light of the fire, but she didn't mind it, in the middle of three hot-blooded men.

Nei could see Flik's erection in his pants, and she maneuvered it out, licking at her lips and looking at him with her golden eyes. There was no mistaking her intent, and Flik offered his piece to her mouth. Sheena was still fumbling around with her green checkerboard pants, until he got them and her panties down enough to reveal her green-haired slit, dripping wet. He trailed his hands on her naked skin, then bent down and started licking her muff, while slowly pushing her pants and panties lower.

Jeane spun out from the hold of the men, and moved behind Viktor's large frame. She took off his fur coat, uncovering a leather vest and a yellow shirt, sleeves ripped off at the shoulders to allow space for his massive muscles. The barenaked mage ran her hands across Viktor's broad shoulders, with delight on her face. His muscular upper body went on forever, from a massive bicep to shoulders and back taut with muscles, and Jeane's gaze relishingly travelled the extent of the seasoned warrior's wide and powerful form, to the other side, and another massive bicep.

"Oooh," she cooed.

"You like?" grunted Viktor with self-assured mirth.

The runemistress guided him down onto a blanket, lowered his pants just enough to take out his rock hard cock, and she straddled him, taking him deep in her silver-framed pussy.

"Oooh!" she moaned deeply. As the topless temptress rode Viktor, full breasts jiggling, Eikei and Griffith moved in front of her, dicks out, and soon in her mouth and hand.

Georges had opened Viki's red coat to fondle her through the white robe, and he slowly moved lower, making the black-haired woman mewl with expectation. Pahn moved in, kissing her and running his fingers through her long hair, until Georges suddenly had his hands under her robe, and she yelped with how cold his fingers felt. He laughed, but moved to the fire, holding his hands over the blaze for a moment, then returned with gloves in hand. But by then, Viki was on all fours, leaning on the log, and Pahn was behind her, holding her robe up so he could slip his hard member inside her. Shrugging his shoulders, the gambler moved over and offered his hot piece to her mouth, looking at the martial artist who was where he had wanted to be. But Pahn didn't look like he cared, just plugging Viki with grim determination.

Nei had a warm flush on her cheeks, and a cock in her mouth, and another in her pussy. Flik held her head in place as he stuffed the pretty elf's mouth, and Sheena had taken off her pants completely to spread her legs, with green boots still on, and to plug her snatch. The warrior in blue was rough, fucking her face like he was working out issues, while Sheena was enthusiastic if fumbling, feeling like he had trouble finding a rhythm, or even keeping his dick inside her. She looked around for Jeane, as much Flik pounding her mouth would allow, and wasn't surprised to see her with three men.

As Jeane rode Viktor like a banshee, she alternated between sucking off Eikei and Griffith, who in turn took every opportunity they could to fondle her full tits, with perfect heft, and erect nipples begging for endless play. But men didn't tend to last endless play with Jeane, and Griffith was the the first to come, jetting thick blasts of spooge on her boobs as she stroked him. She milked him dry and smiled at him, even with her lips wrapped around Eikei's meat, and she never missed a beat in the rhythmic motions of her hips, milking pleasure out of Viktor's hard-on.

Viki whimpered around Georges' manhood in her mouth as Pahn fucked her hard, and the gambler had a great view of the cute magician and her sensual expressions as she ineffectively tried to suck him off with Pahn's constant, pounding distraction. He looked over to Nei, the elf, who was taking her double pounding like she had been waiting for it, and Jeane, with freshly cummed-on tits, who was moving off Viktor but not looking exhausted, only excited.

Nei wiggled her mouth off from Flik's hard, sloppy cock, and then maneuvered herself out from under Sheena. As Flik stood up, she leaped into his lap, wrapping her legs around him, and guided his cock into her pussy. He got over his surprise quick, and took a firm hold of the lithe elf, fucking her as she pressed her lips onto his. Sheena looked disappointed at first, but then he looked at Viki, and Jeane, and then went to the runemistress, erect dick pointing the way.

Jeane lay down on the blanket, and Eikei was between her legs, brushing away the sexy red dress to get better access to her pussy. As he entered her, Jeane spread around the cum on her tits, making them glisten in the light of the fire, then she pushed them together as Viktor straddled her chest, his cock slick with her wetness. When Sheena approached, she opened her lips to him, and soon she had three cocks on her again, as Eikei fucked her pussy, Viktor humped her slick and glistening bosom, and Sheena enjoyed the exquisite feeling of her mouth on his dick, and the sound of her excited moans.

Viki was moaning loudly, and then she got even louder, twitching and rocking back and forth, as Pahn continued pounding her, and Georges pulled out from her mouth, getting to hear her cute and feminine moans. Pahn stopped eventually, breathing hard, and Viki slumped on the log, shivering and whimpering.

"Are you cold? Do you want a blanket?" asked Georges.

"Ahhh... no," she replied feebly, and rolled over. Then she leaned her head back over the log, and looked at Georges, upside down. "Umm, you can use my mouth, if you like." The black-haired magician opened her mouth wide, and Georges' eyes also spread wide. The gambler quickly took her up on the offer, pushing his meat inside her mouth and starting to fuck the mage's pretty face. It felt different now that he could just pound her accommodating mouth, and he went to town on her, holding onto her red coat and white robe as he stuffed Viki's cute face, hard, making her drool and gasp for breath.

"Oh fuuuuuck... yesss!" cried Nei, and came in Flik's hold, grasping him desperately, as her pussy spasmed around his hard cock, milking him for his cum, but he held steady, until she was spent and satisfied. Trembling, weak at her legs, she let go of him, and dropped to the blanket, on her knees. Then, Pahn appeared in front of her, stroking his slick hard-on. "Are you by any chance a holly?" she asked, looking at his throbbing cock. "With thick white holly juice for me?" she continued, looking at Flik.

Flik grinned, also stroking himself. Then, with a deep grunt, Pahn came, spraying Nei with his thick cum. The green-haired elf closed her eyes, but with a wide open smile, as jizz splashed all over her face, on her green coat, and on her bust, on the white vest. With a strained groan, Flik also erupted, spurting a copious load over the smiling elf, jetting sticky ropes of spooge onto her green hair, into her mouth, and all over her clothes.

Fucking Viki's mouth, Georges too had reached his limit, and he pulled out, sending long spurts of thick white seed all over Viki's red coat and white robe. As she caught her breath, face wet and sloppy, Georges stroked the last of his load on her mouth, giving her lips a glossy white sperm glazing.

Jeane spat out Sheena's dick from her mouth. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh, ngh--aaaaaaaaah!" she moaned, and looked like she was about to take off, pressing her hands onto the blanket, her head twitching, Santa cap flailing and her upper body gyrating. Seeing Jeane in her wild climax, Viktor pushed his cock between her tits for one last time, before the spasming organ sprayed heavy spurts of spunk all over the runemistress at her sexual high. Stroking himself like possessed, seeing the stunning Jeane in her orgasmic beauty and showered with sperm, Sheena almost fell over her as he came, erupting all over the increasingly messy mage. The coaxing of her pussy was also too much for Eikei, who pulled out just enough to ejaculate all over the deep red dress, adding copious stains of white semen on the cum-soaked garment.

Now all the three well-fucked women had a festive holiday decoration, spent and content with the men, in the forest glade with boar meat roasting on the fire.

* * *

Santa Jeane and all the cast wish you a very naughty and white XXXmas!

12