Santa Rosa Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Patti's Daddies start her porn career and get a surprise...
6.6k words
4.75
9.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tariq?"... "Are you there?"... Ellis called as he knocked on the door to the pool house.

It had been three months since the Pakistani-born Iranian trainer had moved in and taken charge of Patti, and her owners could not be more pleased with the results. Patti's body and mind were being permanently altered on what seemed like a daily basis, becoming more and more of a cum-addicted bimbo boi-whore.

The older man was momentarily stunned as the door was opened by his employee who was wearing skimpy bikini underwear which accentuated his hard bowling ball belly, and a pair of thick elbow-length black industrial rubber gloves that were coated in thick greasy Crisco nearly all the way to their wide rolled-edge rims.

"Ah Meester Ellis" Tariq greeted with a congenial smile and accented English... "I'm very sorry if you were kept waiting long...we are in the midst of a training session at the moment and I did not hear you knock, but we are nearly finished if you would like to join us."

Eager to be invited in, Ellis did not hesitate when given the opportunity. Usually, the trainer preferred that the two owners of the sissy-gurl should enjoy the fruits of his labor with their slave, while the mystery of how he instructed her to be a cum and piss guzzling bimbo-whore remained intact.

When the two men rounded the corner into Patti's training room, Ellis sprung an immediate boner when he caught sight of the slut.

Tariq had her doubled over a pommel horse, with her hands tied behind her back and only the tip toes of her feet touching the ground. On the other side of the horse Patti's torso was stretched out horizontally with her being unable to stand upright due to the black leather posture collar buckled tightly around her neck, and the high-tension bungee cord attached to both it and the floor below, preventing her from adjusting her position or standing upright.

Patti's mouth was filled with a rubber-bladdered butterfly gag inflated until it was nearly dislocating her jaw, and her thick blonde hair was secured into a scalp stretching super-tight ponytail at the top of her head. Strings of drool stretched from her distended mouth down to the rubber matting on the floor, and her cunt-lips were fully engorged around a dilated and distended pussy hole.

"Excuse me please Meester Ellis" Tariq said "It is fairly important that Patti receive the rest of her lesson, so with your permission?...."

Ellis nodded his head and told Tariq that of course he must carry on, which prompted the stocky Middle Eastern brute to move in behind Patti, ball up one of his rubber covered fists, and resume the intense punch-fisting of the sissy-gurl's anal ring.

Patti grunted and groaned from behind the gag as her trainer pummeled her sphincter into submission, leaving her when he was finished with a grotesquely swollen set of sissy-labia that were purple and congested, enlarged and misshapen around a gaped open cunt-hole.

The trainer had been fisting her for an hour or so, working his thick rubber-covered forearms deep inside of the young slut's body and working her hole for both width and depth as he had been advised to do by both of his employers.

Hanging down from Patti's chest were her increasingly pendulous sissytits that again, thanks to Tariq, were now ballooning up to look like a ridiculously large rack on the chest of such a small and smooth sissyboi. The trainer had connected Art and Ellis with a friend of his from Iran who had been a surgeon in his home country but could only find work as an orderly in the hospital of his adopted country. Bitter and jaded about what he believed had been false hopes fed to him by the American propaganda machine, he was only too happy to have a submissive young infidel to experiment on and abuse to assuage his anger.

Dr. Talebi had overhauled Patti's hormone regimen, moving her from orally swallowed pills to large doses of synthetic hormone injected into various parts of her body. Every week she received a large hypodermic into both ass globes, and smaller versions on alternate weeks into both of her sissyballs, nipples, armpits, and belly. The changes had been quick, and dramatic.

Patti's balls had shrunk substantially, her breasts grew and filled out weekly, and her areolas were now fully four inches across and deep purple in colour. Dead center of each was a thick rubbery nipple, currently adorned with tight rubber bands wound painfully around each one to inflame and thicken them so that they made better targets for the men who enjoyed using them.

Patti's facial transformation had been Talebi's masterpiece. Multiple lip injections with silicone and collagen-based fillers had blown up and inflated the rims around Patti's mouth-cunt and given her a set of very firm rubbery dick-slurpers with the consistency of pencil erasers that provided intense erotic pressure to whatever cock was plumbed down her throat. They were so enlarged that even when she did not have a punishing gag in place, she had a permanent pout and was unable to fully close her mouth which made her drool and salivate like a horny slut.

Hooker-like make-up had been permanently tattooed on her cheeks and eyes as well as bright shiny red ink into her lips making her look like a cheap low-class tart, with Tariq's mental reconditioning as the icing on the cake. Abuse, fear, hypnosis and even the regular oxygen deprivation Patti experienced when her trainer was engaging her in breath play or extreme deep throat training had conspired to turn the one-time normal twenty-year-old Patrick into a brainless idiotic bimbo who lived only to be degraded and used for the pleasure of men's cocks.

Sweating and out of breath, Tariq peeled off the rubber gloves when Patti's fist-fucking was complete and released her collar from the bungee cord allowing her to stand upright. "Now whore -- tighten up that gaping cunt and be quick about it. Show Meester Ellis what that talented pussy can do for a real man's cock!"

Patti minced over to a low bench by the far wall and squatted down to swallow a 10-inch rubber dildo with her asshole, sitting impaled while awaiting the signal from her trainer to begin her exercise routine.

Tariq snapped his fingers and immediately rose to attention, gripping the realistic but large rubber cock with her pussy muscles, lifting it up with her as she stood. Clamping down on it with all her might, she knew that losing her grip and allowing the dildo to fall would mean intense punishment.

"Amazing!" Ellis remarked... "how long can she hold it, Tariq?"

The swarthy trainer laughed... "as long as she is told to Meester Ellis. She knows that if she drops that rubber cock before she is ordered to do so that she will pay dearly for her incompetence. Don't you, whore?"

Patti nodded her head in agreement, quivered and cramped as she fought to keep the grip her anal ring had on the sex toy that was much thinner than the muscular forearms that had just been expanding her fuck-tunnel. She heard Trainer Tariq explain to Daddy Ellis that this was one of the ways that he programmed her hole to be able to open up when a man wanted to see it dilated, and yet be able to tighten up nicely to provide a meaningful and pleasurable fuck for his cock.

Ellis reluctantly announced that he had to leave, remembering suddenly that the original reason he had come to the pool house in the first place was to let Tariq know that he and Art had planned a small get together for Patti that evening, and they wanted her prepared, suitably dressed, and delivered to the main house just after dinner. A list detailing the outfit choices Ellis and Art had decided on had been emailed to Tariq, and once he had Patti prepared and delivered, he could take the rest of the night off. She would be out all night.

The four men relaxed in Art and Ellis' comfortable living room laughing and chatting when Patti quietly entered the room and stood as she had been trained to...eyes downward, hands clasped in front of her waist, by the doorway until invited to join the men who owned her.

"Ah here is Patti now...didn't we tell you that she was just the cutest little piece of ass you'd ever want to meet?"

Art beckoned Patti over to stand beside his chair so that the houseguests could get a better look at her in her pretty little outfit.

On Patti's feet were a pair of pink platform high top running shoes with a bright white rubber toe cap, tightly laced with frilly white ankle socks peeking out above them. Her milky white pale bare legs showed off part of her entirely hairless body, and as her main garment she sported a bright white and bubblegum pink latex rubber Cheerleader's outfit. It was skin-tight with a ruffled rubber miniskirt topped by a shiny white bodice with thick shoulder straps emblazoned with the word "sissy" in stylized script across her chest.

Cut-outs on her chest left her broad areolae exposed, with erect engorged nipples standing firmly to attention. A thick collar constructed from bonded layers of heavy black rubber was buckled and locked around her neck, and her hair was tied up in pigtails at either side of her head secured with pink and yellow ribbons. Gold hoop earrings, and a shiny coating of lip gloss on her hungry-looking drooling mouth completed the look.

Humiliated, while at the same time thanks to her training being intensely aroused by being in the presence of four virile older men, Patti stood stock-still while she listened to Daddy Art and Daddy Ellis' most recent plans in their campaign of transforming her into a sex-crazed she-male bimbo.

While Art and Ellis were far from poor, it had turned out that keeping Patti in the manner to which they wished her to become accustomed was a very expensive endeavor. A problem easily solved however, if their guests for the evening decided to take Patti on as their next star attraction.

Jan Kaminski and Cibor Wozniak were inextricably linked to one another in several ways. They were cousins...they had emigrated together from Poland to the United States, and they were business partners in the underground porn industry. Specifically they produced fetish porn focusing on themes of S&M, degradation, abuse, and extreme sexual practices. Art and Ellis had invited them over, to see if they might be interested in having Patti used as a slut in some of their movies to be distributed on line to paying customers who would enjoy seeing a bitch-boi sissycunt being used and abused.

Both men were in their early fifties, thick set, overweight, with large round heads and very loud voices. Sweaty and lecherous they ogled Patti and chatted openly with Art and Ellis about what they might be able to offer in terms of a contract for the sissy-boi's services.

"She definitely has potential" Cibor analyzed, spreading his thick thighs, and adjusting his hardening cock that was cooped up inside of his jeans. "Of course, we would have to try her out to know if she would be of any use to us. I assume that you gentlemen have no objection? Assuming not, we will take her with us now and have her delivered back to you sometime tomorrow along with our decision."

Art and Ellis looked at one another briefly, but quickly indicated that they had no problem with Cibor's suggestion. Patti's heartrate spiked as she had never been loaned out in any way before, never mind handed over to other men as piece of merchandise to be used on a trial basis.

The Polish porn producers informed their hosts that if all went well, and Patti proved popular with their on-line audience, Art and Ellis stood to make in the region of ten thousand dollars per month off their sissy slave. "Of course, we will have to draw up a contract that as her owners would be yours to sign. We are getting ahead of ourselves however, first things first which means the screen testing for this tasty little bitch -- right Jan?!"

Decision made, Patti was unceremoniously marched out to Cibor and Jan's late model Mercedes, stuffed in the trunk, and driven away to be sampled like an appetizer on a kinky-porno menu. Even from the confines of the trunk she could hear the booming voices of the men who now controlled her, chatting and laughing in Polish. Little did she know that they were planning out her audition and had several men from their stable lined up help them put the sissy through her paces.

Kaminski and Wozniak had decided that the best way to determine if Patti might be a profitable addition to their growing on-line porn empire that the best way to test her out would be with some tried and true scenarios. Three scenes would be filmed and uploaded and depending upon the number of hits and purchases over a one week period the Polish pair would make an offer to Art and Ellis with respect to how much they would be willing to pay.

Dragged out of the trunk of the car by one of her pigtails, Patti stumbled along behind Jan as he pulled her into the warehouse in the industrial district of the city that the slumlords used as a base for their website. As the trio entered the filming studio, Patti was shoved towards the only piece of furniture in the room, a large king size mattress on a raised wooden platform and covered with a fitted rubber bedsheet. Blinded by some of the spotlights aimed directly toward her, Patti was oblivious to the four cameras ready to record the action from a variety of angles, and to the sight of Cibor on his phone instructing the first pair to enter the room and get started.

Scene 1: Black on White...

Dante Williams and his best friend who went by the name Ziggy, had been working as bull fuckers for their Polish employers for about eighteen months. Muscled and extremely well hung, their specialty was raping submissive white sluts and turning them into whores who craved huge black cocks. Rough, virile, and mean, both were capable of pumping out multiple loads of cum and displayed absolutely no remorse for the pain their huge dicks inflicted on the tight white holes they stretched open. At 22 years of age, they would be the youngest men to have access to Patti since she was turned out as a tranny bimbo whore by her owners.

Both Dante and Ziggy stood about 6' tall, muscled, athletic, and well endowed. As they approached Patti who stood bewildered by the bed, both of the young men felt their cocks thickening and springing to life inside of their shorts. Ziggy was first to reach the waiting sissygurl, taking just a few seconds to drink in her appearance before delivering a vicious slap across her face that sent her sprawling onto the mattress.

Seeing stars with her ears ringing, Patti next became aware of Dante grabbing hold of her pigtails and dragging her by her hair to the edge of the bed where she was force-fed the head of his cock which he plunged into her mouth and down her throat in one thrust, causing the sissy to choke and cough and struggle for air. As his friend began working on opening up the slut's throat, Ziggy shucked off his shorts and climbed onto the bed behind Patti who was gurgling and gasping as she was being orally impaled on Dante's 9" meat.

With Patti's pigtails wound around both of his fists Dante had complete control of her head and was using her skull to jerk off his cock which was now thickly coated in viscous throat slime that was spluttering out from the corners of the sissy's mouth. From behind, Ziggy had pushed up Patti's rubber miniskirt and was using the thumb and forefinger of his right hand to pinch and pull on her blubbery cuntlips causing them to swell and her pussy to start lubricating -- another side effect of Talebi's hormone regimen.

Placing the head of his fully engorged cock at the plump juicy opening to Patti's pussy, Ziggy shifted his weight forward and slid himself deep into her slit, forcing it open as he did so. Patti moaned around Dante's cock, the sissy now being speared by a total of eighteen inches of rock hard black cock.

The two friends quickly set up a coordinated rhythm, sawing Patti back and forth so that each of them was long-dicking the slut with full strokes of their erect cocks, pummeling her now super-slick holes and dilating them wide open. From their chairs in the shadows Cibor and Jan looked at one another with wide grins on their faces as they knew right away that Patti might be the cash cow they had been looking for. Submissive, slutty, and incapable of refusing whatever scene they put her in as she was an owned slave with no rights and no say over what happened to her. It was clear to the Polish pair that if they threw enough money at Art and Ellis, they would be allowed to do anything they wanted to Patti...and the depravity that Cibor and Jan possessed dwarfed anything the sissygurl had experienced at the hands of her owners.

Switching positions every few minutes, Dante and Ziggy were now thirty minutes into the double-teaming of Patti's holes, their balls swollen to bursting and eager to pump enormous loads of cum deep into their slut. Pulling out of Patti's mouth, Ziggy helped Dante position Patti on her knees at the edge of the bed, face forced down onto the rubber sheet by a large open palm with her sluthole wide open and aimed up at their dripping cockheads.

Dante was first to breed the bitch, needing only three more strokes inside of her cunt causing him to roar in ecstasy as he pumped six full volleys of scalding hot cum deep inside of her. As soon as he pulled out Ziggy who had been stroking himself while he watched his friend impregnate the tiny white sissygurl barely had time to stuff his cockhead inside of her cuntlips before he too erupted and injected his cum deep into her cunt along with the load she had already taken.

The two black bulls heard one of their employers yell "cut!"...their cue to saunter off to get cleaned up, their pendulous dripping cocks swinging back and forth between their thighs as they collected their shorts and left the room.

Scene 2: Bukkake Bitch

Not one minute after Dante and Ziggy had exited the scene, eight more of Cibor and Jan's stable of men filed into the room -- cocks erect and dripping as they had all been watching the action on a monitor to prepare themselves for their turn with the little tranny whore in the slutty rubber outfit. One of the men carried with him a long leather cord that would help prepare the bitch for what the group of men had been instructed to do with her.

Dragged from the bed, Patti was positioned on her knees as the octet of porn actors encircled and enclosed her. The remote cameras being controlled by Cibor and Jan's video team silently ascended on their tracks to an overhead position so as not to miss a single second of the action.

The man carrying the leather cord tied one end of it around the base of one of Patti's pigtails and then stretched the cord down toward one of her ankles. Winding it around three times and then over to the other ankle which received the same treatment, her feet were now bound tightly together. Another one of the men stepped forward and pushed on Patti's head so that she was looking directly up at the ceiling, her neck craned all the way back. The man holding the leather cord then secured it to the base of the other pigtail before letting it go to inspect his handiwork. Immobilized now on her knees, the leather cord prevented her from moving her head and kept her face turned upwards...her mouth wide open to receive the gifts each of the eight men would soon give to her. The final step of trussing up their cumslut as to take the dangling end of the leather cord and use it to bind Patti's slender wrists behind her back.

The group of men towering over Patti represented every porn stereotype imaginable. Muscular, tall, stocky, fat, bald, older, younger, black, white, hairy...all were represented. Each had a thick hard cock that was dripping precum with swollen balls primed to deliver enormous loads of sperm all over the little sissy's up-turned face and luscious wet lips.

12