Santa Rosa Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking and edging while subjecting Patti to a constant stream of verbal insults including whore, bitch, slut, cunt, and sisyfaggot, each of the cocks surrounding Patti began to swell and twitch in anticipation of erupting like volcanoes ready to spill hot white lava all over her. The heavyset bald man to Patti's left was the first to climax, grunting like an animal as he gripped his meat and aimed the head right at the sissy's wide-open mouth. Creamy thick cum glazed Patti's silicone-infused dick-slurpers and she instinctively snaked out her tongue and began to lap up the treat as she had been taught by Tariq to do whenever a superior male graciously decided to feed her his cum.

The next missile to fire splattered Patti's eyeballs, blurring her vision and sticking her eyelids together with a viscous hot glue of fresh sperm. Like an unstoppable chain reaction, the remaining six cocks exploded in a cacophony of grunting, primal roaring screams, and testosterone fueled sexual release. By the time the room went quiet Patti's face was a gooey dripping mask of cumloads...a previously blank canvass painted in the cum of eight different men...congealing on her cheeks and dripping into her mouth where the sissy could be captured by the sensitive microphones of the overhead cameras slurping and swallowing to gulp down as much of the hot seed as she possibly could.

Left bound and sperm-covered on her knees with juices dripping out of her cunt and down her thighs, Patti was now ready for scene number three...her final encounter of the night.

Scene 3: Grandads and the Naughty Gurl

As opposed to the transition from scene one to scene two, a little more time was needed to set the stage for Patti's final performance of the night. More employees of the Polish duo's porn business streamed into the screening room to push the bedframe over towards the wall and out of the range of the cameras, replacing it with an assortment of furniture that included an armless wooden chair, a medical gurney with all sorts of leather straps hanging from it, and a trolly laden with bondage items, sex toys, and other instruments of punishment that would put most well-stocked sex dungeons and playrooms to shame. One of the staff them used a small towel to smear what was left of the cumloads off of Patti's face, and untied her from her leather cord bondage allowing her to stand up.

Exhausted and bedraggled, the sissy gazed dumbly at the new arrangement in the room as her next pair of dance partners made their way towards her. Dressed in tighty whitey underwear and sleeveless undershirts were Stanley and Arnold...holding between then the distinction of being the oldest members of Jan and Cibor's stable of regulars. Used mostly for scenes involving the plundering of horny younger women by dirty old men, the two were thrilled to have a slight change-up to their normal routine by having a tranny slave on offer tonight that they had been told to punish and instruct in how to properly respect her elders.

At 70 and 72 years of age respectively, the bodies of the two older men were wrinkled, a bit withered, and well past their prime. Between their legs, low hanging sagging ball sacs and cocks that rarely achieved a full erection anymore were not the main reason that the Polish porn-Kings had kept the dirty old men on regular rotation. A lifetime of experience dominating younger submissive and the use of a myriad of sex toys more than made up for the lack of natural sexual endowment, and in fact Jan and Cibor both felt that the upcoming scene may be the niche market where Patti could make them the most money of all.

There were a lot of wealthy old men out there who would happily pay good money to see a simpering little she-boy stretched and punished and thoroughly abused by wrinkled old perverts for hours on end.

At more than three times Patti's age, the 20-year-old should have had a physical advantage over her next abusers but the combination of her naturally small stature, Tariq's training, and the knowledge of the consequences if she did not obey kept Patti firmly under the control of the two old men.

Wrinkled arthritic hands groped and explored Patti's body as she stood still to be molested by Stanley and Arnold. Making her suck their fingers, bend over and show them her pussyhole, and mauling her budding sissytits was only the beginning.

Arnold produced a small pen knife and opened one of the tiny blades while Stanley unlocked and removed Patti's collar, throwing it to the side. Arnold made a small slice in the top of the rubber garment over Patti's chest and tore open the rubber like it was nothing, exposing her tits and nipples for easier access.

Patti gasped at the ruination of her outfit for which she received a swat to her exposed bum cheek that made her squeal. "Silence bitch!" Stanley demanded...you speak only when we say, and you say only what we tell you to say understood?!" The question was punctuated by another spank on the bum and Patti nodded her understanding while getting strangely turned on by the thought of scene about to unfold.

The enjoyment of pain however, had not been something Patti had been able to be trained to display...and Stanley and Arnold were about to inflict more of it on her than she had ever experienced before.

Stripped to the waist now with the bodice of her outfit sliced open and the miniskirt portion not enough to even cover her bum cheeks, the two old men continued to molest and grope her while discussing with each other that they thought the little tramp needed to be taught a lesson.

Quickly Patti was forced over the knees of Arnold who was sitting on the wooden chair, waiting for his naughty little gurl to be positioned for her first spanking on the session. Holding her down with one hand in the middle of her back, the 72-year-old used his free hand to rain down swat after swat on Patti's up-turned bottom causing the little sissy to squirm and squeal.

"Stanley, hand me something to really warm up this bitch's ass cheeks will you."

With her face toward the floor pinned overtop of Arnold's lap, Patti could not see Stanley select from the toy trolley a leather-wrapped handle that was attached to a section of rubber used for car tires, complete with deep treads, and measuring 12 inches in length.

With the first strike Patti would have leapt off her abuser's lap had she not been pinned down so securely -- now by not only Arnold but by Stanley as well who could tell by what was coming that his assistance would be required.

Crimson welts began to appear on Patti's milky flesh after about the sixth swat with the resilient rubber paddle, and a demonic grin spread across Arnold's face as he delivered six more with increasing force before rolling Patti off his knees toward the floor, the sissy now bawling and grabbing at her bum cheeks that felt as though they were on fire.

"Now maybe you'll believe us when we say that you obey us while you're here bitch...or what you just received will be nothing compared to what we do to you is that clear?!" snarled Arnold. Through real tears and real fear, Patti nodded vigorously and said that she would be a good gurl and do whatever she was told.

"First thing cunt...you refer to me and my friend here as Uncle Arnold and Uncle Stanley...got it?"

Dragging Patti upright and manhandling her over to the bondage gurney, the remainder of her cheerleader's outfit was stripped from her body leaving her naked except for her pink canvas high tops and her frilly white socks. Her rear end was bright red and hot to the touch in stark contrast to the pale white skin everywhere else on her body.

Arnold and Stanley laid Patti out flat on her back and began buckling up straps to hold her in place on the moveable bondage bed. It looked like something from a medical themed horror movie and had featured in several of Jan and Cibor's previous films. By the time they were done, Patti was secured to the vinyl surface at her neck, torso, waist, upper thigh, just below the knee, both ankles, both upper arms, and both wrists. She was well and truly immobilized.

Feeling they could now take their time with their slut strapped down and unable to move, the two old men proceeded to collect a variety of items from the toy cart before returning to where Patti was secured.

While Arnold got busy sorting out a handful of wires and clips that had become badly tangled, Stanley leaned over top of Patti's face and began smearing one end of an extremely long and flexible silicone snake dildo around on the slut's gigantic lips.

"That's right gurly...open up and start sucking as if your life depended on it. Come on...open up now...that's it...really work that thing with your little whore's tongue and get it real wet and sloppy now." The old pervert had stuffed Patti's mouth full and forced the dildo to the back of her throat where she had to either start swallowing or have her oxygen totally cut off. As the muscles in her neck continued to spasm Stanley fed more and more of the super flexible silicone toy straight down Patti's esophagus towards her stomach.

Patti had never had anything in so deep down her throat, with fully 12 inches of silicone swallowed down and causing her to retch and shake while inextricably held down by all the leather straps. Just before she was going to black out, Stanley drew the invader out and marveled at how slicked it was with viscous stringy slime.

Gasping for air and trying to catch her breath, Patti's attention was suddenly focused by intense pain at first her left nipple, and then her right. Unable to look down the length of her body because of her bonds, she could not see the sharp-toothed alligator clips Arnold had opened and then released on each of her tits allowing the hard metal ridges to bite into her flesh. Larger clips were affixed to her sissyballs, and a large metal plug at the end of a long wire was stuffed into her cunt.

"OK Stan" Arnold announced as he switched on the machine to which all of the wired clips were attached, "let's see if we can teach this gurly-boy ho to dance for us." Both men laughed uproariously as Arnold turned on the switch leading to Patti's painfully clamped nipples.

As the voltage hit, Patti screamed and spasmed repeatedly, looking more like she was being fully electrocuted than just having her nipples zapped. Arnold let the electricity run for about 20 seconds before shutting it down, allowing Patti to catch her breath, and then firing up the cunt plug stuffed inside of the little whore's pussy. Forced to clamp shut due to the electrical current, Patti's cunt muscles went into sustained contraction and gripped the unforgiving steel plug with all their might.

Setting the timer for fifteen minutes, and the series of circuits to random mode, Patti was repeatedly hit in all three places...her tits, her cunt, and her sissyballs...for thirty seconds at a time with a thirty second rest in between. During the submissive's "rest " time, Stanley would once again plumb the silicone snake all the way down Patti's throat and watch her convulse and nearly suffocate for the half minute that her body was being assaulted by the voltage of Arnold's diabolical machine.

By the time the fifteen minutes expired, Patti was a limp sweaty mess incapable of lift a finger of resistance to either of the two old men who were enjoying torturing her young nubile body.

A her legs were released from their bonds and repositioned with her ankles now on either side of her head lifting and exposing her anus, spittle gurgled out of her mouth and her eyes had great difficulty focusing on either of her two Uncles.

Yanking the metal plug out of Patti's pussy and freeing her from the rest of the metal clips, the 70 and 72 year-olds moved on to a different type of abuse with their plaything.

One man stood to either side of the jack-knifed slut, each of them donning a shoulder length industrial rubber glove while Arnold placed a cannister of Crisco on the far end of the gurney. A large glob of the thick greasy lube was smeared around on Patti's cuntlips and then stuffed inside of her ass, followed by another, and then another until the entire cannister had been packed into the trussed up gurly-boi's insides.

First one finger, then another, and another...rubber-covered digits were roughly fucked into Patti's ass and then yanked out again until all at once, Uncle Stanley shoved in his entire hand deep inside of the young slave and proceeded to open and close his fingers into a full fist while fully inserted up Patti's cunt.

Pulling his hand out he then made a fist and punched it through Patti's anal ring multiple times, pummeling her asslips until they turned purple and thickened to twice their normal size. Not to be left out, when Stanley would pull his hand free, Arnold would shove his large fist in to take its place. Taking turns the two old men dilated and forced open Patti's back passage all while the sissy could do nothing but moan in pain as they made their way deeper, and deeper, seemingly with each and every stroke.

Settling into a pattern of each man fist-fucking the bitchboi for a minute or two at a time, after thirty minutes, each of the septuagenarians could bury himself elbow deep into the young whore's body and twist his forearm around to thoroughly scour out their slave's insides. When they finished, Patti's anus was grossly dilated and unable to close, twitching and belching out globs of liquefying Crisco as her head lolled around completely incoherent and delirious with pain.

While Stanley unbuckled Patti from the gurney, Arnold selected his cock for the evening and strapped it tightly around his waist waiting for his slut to be introduced to it and royally fucked on his thick rubber meat.

Holding Patti from behind, Stanley marched her over to where Uncle Arnold sat waiting on the wooden chair, holding his enormous strap-on straight up towards the ceiling.

"Now now gulry..." Uncle Stanley cooed in Patti's ear... "you're going to have a nice little ride sitting on Uncle Arnold's lap, and when he's done with you, you're gonna do the same thing for your dear old Uncle Stanley isn't that right?"

Some vestigial reflex of self-preservation caused Patti to try to squirm away from Uncle Stanley as he steered her towards his seated friend...with his 13-inch wine-bottle thick rubber cock fully erect and waiting for Patti to be impaled upon it.

Spinning the sissygurl around, Stanley bent her at the waist and pushed her downward while Arnold aligned the bulbous head of his cock with her distended purple cuntlips.

Patti could feel herself being relentlessly split open by the thick rubber cock and as Stanley pushed on her shoulders forcing her further and further onto Arnold's lap, her mouth opened into a wide "o" and a silent scream. Only when she was fully mounted on all 13 inches of pussy-destroying silicone rubber sex toy did she find her voice and begin begging Uncle Arnold to let her up...that she'd be a good gurl...that she'd do anything if only he would let her up.

Pulling back on her bedraggled long blonde hair, Arnold clucked at her for being such a naughty slut and told her that she only had to ride his big cock for maybe thirty minutes or so...and then do the same for Uncle Stanley...and then maybe of she was a good gulr she could have a rest for five minutes or so before then moved her on to her next lesson.

"See..." Uncle Arnold said as he pointed Patti's head towards the toy cart where Uncle Stanley was busy strapping on his cock for the night... "Uncle Stanley is getting his big daddy dick all picked out and ready for you right now gurly...so you better get to bouncing up and down real quick or we're going to make things much much worse for you understand?!"

Unbelievably, Stanley had selected a toy that was three inches longer, and quite a bit thicker than the truncheon currently expanding Patti's insides to unimaginable proportions.

As she began to wail and cry while dutifully riding Uncle Arnold's enormous cock, she could her him saying from behind her that by the time they were done with her, she'd be incapable of ever closing her sissy-pussy with its gorgeous thick fuckable cuntlips ever again.

From the darkened edges of the room, Cibor had pulled out his phone and made a call to the number that Art and Ellis had given him earlier that evening.

"So..." Art said into the phone as he eagerly awaiting the Polish man's verdict on what kind of money they could expect to make off of their sissy... " how'd she do?...what'd you guys think of her??"

"She'll do perfectly" Cibor replied. "In fact, we've decided to keep her as our own permanent slave-cunt so you will not be getting her back I'm afraid. We will have ten thousand dollars in cash delivered to your house in the next few days as fair payment, but Patti now belongs to us. If you wish to complain, you can always go to the police and tell them that two mean men from Poland stole your slave!"

Cibor laughed as he disconnected the call on a stunned Art Metcalfe, and smiled over at his business partner while they listened to Patti's moans each time she was drilled and all of the air was forced out of her.

"Tits". Cibor said... "the first surgery she'll need is some gigantic mother fucking tit implants and then we can move on to really modifying the rest of the slut until she's the perfect little boi-whore on the planet. This slut's gonna make us into millionaires!"

The end.

Not planning on taking this story any further...hope you all enjoyed it.

12