Santaphilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol gasped as she heard the click of the car door unlocking and quickly pulled herself inside. The older man was wearing his Santa Suit and Carol gushed as she sank into the soft leather seats of the car. The seat was pleasantly warm on her exposed flesh.

"So you want to get off Santa's naughty list do you?" The tone of the man's voice was at odds with the outfit he was wearing and the pleasant grandfatherly look on his face. Carol just looked at the man and nodded her head dumbly. "Well first why don't we do something about that," and motioned with his head towards the rearview mirror, where Carol saw there was a piece of mistletoe dangling.

Carol blushed and leaned in to give the older man a kiss. She had to stifle a moan as she felt his tongue push into her mouth dominating the nineteen year old. Several frat boys had tried to kiss her as passionately but she'd never felt anything at all like this. She moaned into the Santa's mouth as she felt the wiry bristles of his beard against her soft skin.

Eventually he pulled her off of him and she whimpered missing the sensation. "Oh and what's this we have then, and then Carol saw it there was another piece of mistletoe hanging from the bottom of the steering wheel. Again she nodded dumbly as her hands reached out, trembling, for his red woolen pants. The bulge was obvious and Carol felt it through the pants, rubbing her small hands up and down the length of it. It felt unrealistically large to her, how could anyone especially a sweet old mall Santa, have something like this. She was pulled out of her reverie by his voice. "Honey, I know that's not what we do under mistletoe." And he lifted the waistband of the pants allowing the full length to pop out.

Carol gasped. It had to be ten inches long and was nearly soda can thick. She was mesmerized by the massive red head that topped the cock, leaning forward subconsciously just to appreciate it more. The old man intertwined one of his large hands through her hair and pulled her down so she was sandwiched between his round belly and fat cock.

Instantly she began kissing and licking at the shaft leaving red streaks as she smeared her lipstick over it. Carol felt the car begin to move and was going to protest when the hand pulled her up just enough to force the head into her mouth. Carol knew what was expected of her though she could barely manage as even the head filled her mouth more than it ever had been before. She worked her tongue around his shaft as best she could and reached over to play with his balls with her hand. They were as massive and swollen as the rest of the man, each the size of an egg as she played with them.

Eventually she felt the car come to a stop and moved to pull her head off of his cock, her jaw and tongue were getting tired. But a hand stopped her and the man began pistoning his hips upward fucking her face. He hammered at the back of her throat and Carol struggled for air. Just as she thought she would black out he lowered his hips and held her so that just the head was in her mouth. She felt his balls tense in her hand and then a jet of cum shot down her throat. The taste was salty and bitter and kept coming. She could feel it dripping out the corner of her mouth and down his shaft as she struggled to swallow all of it. Eventually he let go of her head and the cock popped out of her mouth she immediately put her mouth to the side of his shaft and tried to lick up as much of his delicious cum as she could.

"We're going to get you much better at that. Only naughty sluts don't swallow all their cum on their first try. God look at what a filthy whore you are, you're going to have to work all night to get back onto the nice list." Carol was less and less sure that the nice list was even where she wanted to be as she looked in the mirror. Her lipstick was smeared and her mascara was running from the brutal session of roadhead. She looked incredible.

"Mmmm yes Santa, I'll do whatever it takes to get back into your good graces." she whined playfully.

"Looks like Santa has a new little helper to break in, let's head inside." Carol was a little stunned by the house even after he'd shown up in a Corvette. It was large and modern with tasteful Christmas decorations. When she walked inside the interior was done in a minimalist style, with a well appointed Christmas tree in the living room. She didn't see much of that as he came up behind her and started groping her ass steering her up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Carol was a little worried that the old man wouldn't be able to get hard again to take care of her dripping cunt. She could tell the material on her leotard was totally soaked through during the car ride.

When they reached the bedroom Santa sat down on the edge of the bed and gestured for her to come sit on his lap again. Carol slowly strutted over, feeling confident and sexy like she never had before she put an incredible amount of sway into her hips overemphasizing her incredible curves.

She planted her ass right onto his lap, "Can I tell you what I really want for Christmas Santa."

"Of course you can sweetie, but that's how good girls get to sit on Santa's lap. Naughty teenage sluts who can't follow instructions get this." With a surprising amount of agility and strength for a man his age and size he shifted her so she was bent over his knee with her ass in the air.

Carol squealed as the first blow landed on her cheeks. It was followed by a firm rubbing and massaging of her ass as he spoke, "Now I'm gonna need you to promise to be a good girl for Santa after each spanking, and if you do really well maybe Santa can give you a little gift, do you understand?"

"Mmmm yes Santa, I promise to be a good girl for you."

His hand came down hard with a crack.

"Fuck, I promise to be a good little girl for you."

One hand was on her neck keeping her doubled over as the other massaged and explored her backside. Every so often a finger would venture into her inner thigh and Carol would gasp. The teasing was reducing her into a whimpering mess.

Crack

"Mmmmm, I promise to be a good little girl for you."

This time his thumb found her pussy and was rubbing it through the spandex material of her leotard. Carol bit her lip to try and keep herself from coming right there on his fingers, knowing that only a dirty slut would do that, and she had to show how good she could be.

Crack

This time Carol let out a long moan when the hand came down and her hips were writhing against the Santa's lap.

"I... mmm fuck!" his fingers were now under the material plunging into her depths. "I... promise to be... a good... girl for Santa." Her voice was straining from the effort of holding back her impending orgasm, but she was rewarded as she felt his cock hardening again in his pants.

He shifted her again so that her feet were on the ground bent over at the waist with her tits firmly pressed against the bed as he positioned himself behind her. He ripped the leotard down and she heard the fabric tear and gasped as she felt the air on her slick exposed pussy.

She could hear him stripping off the Santa Suit as well and wiggled her ass enticingly, wanting him to waste no time plunging into her depths. Her wish was soon granted as she felt the enormous head of his cock at her lips.

The mall Santa pressed in and Carol moaned wantonly as he slowly worked his way into her cunt. First the head then a few more short strokes a little deeper each time. She grasped at the bedsheets and felt her legs give way beneath her but now she was pinned to the bed by his cock.

The man's pace grew faster and his strokes longer as Carol lost all sense of time. She didn't know how long he'd been fucking her when she finally came. Her pussy spasming against the meaty invader.

"Are you on birth control slut?"

Carol could only moan into the bed in response until a familiar crack on her ass pulled her back to reality.

"I said are you on birth control slut?"

"Oh fuck, yes Santa. Your slut is on birth control please cum in my tight little pussy!"

He reached forward and pulled her up by her neck so she was arching into him and began to maul her massive breasts with the other hand, picking up speed with his fucking and breathing heavy Carol could tell he was straining now and did everything she could to help him. She met every thrust with her ass and her tight cunt was clenching in near continuous orgasms until she felt him flood her pussy with his cum.

As the two of them came together they both fell forward onto the bed, and Carol moaned as his deflating cock twitched inside of her. She drifted off to sleep as she lay there in his arms exhausted from the raucous sex.

She awoke late the next day. She could see that the sun was up and her lover was nowhere to be seen, but there was a note and a small package with a note.

I expect you to be wearing this next time we meet - Nick

Carol opened the package excitedly and smiled when she did because knew exactly what she'd be getting Santa for Christmas when they next met. Inside the box was a red buttplug with a picture of mistletoe on the flared end and a small bottle of lube.

12