All Comments on 'Santa's Elf'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Grimm1267Grimm1267over 4 years ago
Great Story!

I've never read any of your stories before, but I'm going to make the effort after reading this one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely the best Christmas story on this site. Good people happily sacrificing for each other. She is real and a good person, even if a little too fiesty at times. He is shy, good , and caring without being wimpy. Love your characters and your delivery.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't think I didn't notice the reference to "For the love of Holly" 😊

TrionyxTrionyxover 4 years agoAuthor
Nice pickup anon 11/13

I was wondering if anyone would catch it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A well written and charming little love story.

Yes, it was totally predictable, but that doesn't take anything away from the story. Perhaps being less than average height myself contributed to my enjoyment.

Happy Holidays 🎄

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Oh My!

What a beautiful Christmas love story. I liked how they met, but it was a bit crude at first. You developed their relationship very well and I loved how they became closer and closer. Please keep writing, I really liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was nice but.

I did like it but I thought that there would be a real hot scene befor the end. Now don't think I'm some kind of pig for saying that but with no real sex in it. I wouldn't call it an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Santa's Elf

What a cute and entertaining story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Great Christmas story

My wife is competely blind, so I read romantic stories to her.

We totally enjoyed reading your little tale. She especially loves stories with understated sensuality and you delivered.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Very nice story and very sweet with no big surprises (including gropey Santa) but definitely no disappointments either. 4.5 stars.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Magnificent story!!! I look forward to this being a yearly Christmas read! Thank you for sharing another well written story.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

What's not to like? It's a sweet story that, in lesser hands, would have been treacly. One of the things old farts like me grouse about is the dearth of intimacy. Oh, there's plenty of sex in the world, and the sex has become athletic entertainment, and some/many try to make sex masquerade as intimacy. But the truth is that sex, when indulged in prematurely, destroys intimacy. The way we're wired, we gotta get naked with each other emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually -- in a word, personally -- before we get naked with each other physically. That emotional/intellectual/spiritual nakedness is like foreplay. Rarely if ever does it work to go straight to the orgasm and skip the foreplay.

To me, dear Trionyx, that is the big point your lovely, sweet story illustrates. I can only hope our young people can learn the lesson.

5 stars and my deep gratitude.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

After posting my comment, I checked out "For the Love of Holly" because one of your other commentators mentioned that the soup kitchen where Noelle volunteers is an hommage to that other, earlier story. I was delighted to find that it, like yours, supports the proposition that a true life-giving, life-affirming sexual intimacy is contingent on the prior establishment of personal (i.e., emotional, intellectual, and spiritual) intimacy. To me it's all amply summarized in the aphorism, "Before you get naked physically, have the guts to get naked with each other emotionally.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Beautiful story! I like that the protagonists were not blessed with "god-like" bodies and no numerical physical dimensions are ever used. I felt that I was in the apartment with Noelle and Reg, spying on them...

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Sweet. Kinda far fetched… but still kept me interested and engaged. Again good writing!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely cute sweet romantic heart filling just magnificent wonderful ….. this idea the dialogues the mistletoe the broken elbow the santa&elf all in al extraordinary written

Thank you for sharing this tale

Ten hearts 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌹🍀

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

This was so wonderful. Thank you.

sg1010sg10103 months ago

A Great & Touching Story !

THANK YOU ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

SIMILAR Stories