Santa's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

The door was unlocked, so I pushed it open and walked inside through a dark hallway to a large dimly lit room. There was a handwritten sign on the wall telling service people to go one way and Santa and his helper to go another. I followed the sign and found myself in a smaller room. It had been set up like a green room and had a couple couches, snacks and some beverages set up.

The snack tray was filled with fudge, Christmas cookies, and cupcakes decorated like elves and reindeer. The beverage cooler was filled with sparkling water, ice teas, and soda. On top of the cooler was a hot chocolate station and a bottle of peppermint schnapps. I made a Peppermint Patty and checked out the room.

On one wall was a bathroom with an oversized vanity perfect for women to do their hair and makeup. On the other side was a small dressing room with a velvet curtain for privacy.

Finishing my drink, I took the box with my suit, went into the dressing room, and stripped down. Putting my clothes in a wall locker, I shut the door and took the key. I took out the Santa suit jacket, hung it on a hook on the wall, and set the pants on one of the chairs. I found the beard, boots, a belt, a pair of socks and a bag containing something. I opened it and was more than a little surprised. It was a red satin thong with ruffles in the back near the waist, and on the front in white fancy letters was spelled out NAUGHTY.

WTF? No really WTF? I'm not wearing these. I looked in the bag to see if there was another option and found a note.

"I hope you enjoy these, Mrs. Nicholas." It was handwritten in the same font that was on the panties.

I decided I would just wear my boxers and went to open the locker, but it was stuck shut. After a few minutes of prying, I gave up. I grabbed the panties deciding I had no choice and slipped them on. The fabric teased my legs as I pulled them up, and the silky pouch seemed to contour to my dick and balls. It felt comfortable and every time I moved it was a nice sexy feeling like soft fingers rubbing me. These panties were awesome, but I don't know if I could wear them all night without cumming all over them.

I bent down to pick up the pants, the satiny thong rubbed my asshole and sent a tingle up my spine. I wiggled my ass to move the fabric up and down against me. It felt so good, my cock began to throb and I felt a cool breeze on my butt. I froze realizing the curtain had been pulled open.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here," It was a definitely feminine voice.

I looked over my shoulder to see a petite brunette staring at me. I can honestly say she was the most beautiful and perfect woman I have ever seen. A mix between a playboy playmate and a porn star was standing in the doorway. Her skin shimmered in the light and her pale blue eyes stared at my ass.

"Nice panties Honey. I'm Tinsel (Tin-say), but you can call me Tin." Her voice sounded sincere, but I was sure she was mocking me.

"I'm Alex. Did you say Tin?" I stood up, turned around and tried to explain the undies. "They came with the suit and mine are..." Did it really matter? I was standing there in panties.

Looking at her closely, she was even more beautiful than I had first thought. A natural brunette beauty with an exotic look, huge boobs, a tiny waist and I imagined a great ass. Her eyes shifted to my cock, and she bit her lip. My seven inches may not be the longest cock, but every woman I had been with told me it was thicker than any they'd ever seen. I figured it was the same for her. She blushed and brought her gaze up to meet mine... "Yeah, I'm Tin. Well, I'll let you get finished."

She closed the curtain and walked away, leaving me to wonder who she was and what her role was tonight. She was cute, maybe she'd want to sit on my lap.

I finished dressing and took a look in the mirror. Mrs. Nicholas did a great job on the suit, and the padding made me look authentic. I walked out to see Tin bent over getting dressed, wearing an almost see-through red t-shirt, and black panties. On the back of the panties was written NICE in the same font as mine, and I could make out a snowflake tattoo on her back through the thin shirt. I stared for a couple of moments and then coughed to let her know I was there.

She turned around to face me. "Oh, hey there. I figured I'd just get changed here, hope you don't mind." The shirt looked like it could barely contain her boobs, and I could see her nipples were pierced as they poked at the fabric. She noticed I was staring and waved her hands in front of her chest. "Up here, Honey." She said pointing to her face.

It was my turn to blush, and I turned away. "Sorry, I um..." I stammered looking in her eyes.

"It's okay. I don't think they could've given me a tighter shirt, and these things are like magnets." She grabbed her boobs and gave them a squeeze.

I smiled and turned away. "I'll let you finish."

Tin put on the rest of her costume if you can it a costume. The top was a couple of snowflakes that were little more than pasties and a very skimpy mini skirt. It was so short that her panties poked out in front and back. She grabbed her elf hat and tucked her pointy ears inside. Then she stuffed an oversized candy cane down the front of her skirt and gave me a sly smile. "Well Santa, what do you think?"

"I think you're the cutest elf I've ever seen," I said trying to sound cool.

"Cute? I was hoping for more. Sexy or smoking hot at least. Looks like I'm going to have to work on you, Claus." She gave me a pouty look.

"I um meant that" I stammered trying to save the moment.

"Too late Claus, you missed your chance." She smiled and took a seat on the couch.

We had fifteen minutes until we were due at the North Pole so we sat and got to know each other. I told her about my recent break-up, and that I was an accounting manager. It sounded like a good job but was pretty boring. She was a Graduate student, an art major on vacation from Norway, I commented on her lack of an accent, and she explained that where she lived, they spoke English as their main language. I asked her how she got involved and she said she had found an ad online and wanted to have a little fun.

The alarm on my watch went off to let us know it was time to get to work. Tin stood up adjusted her snowflakes and walked to the doorway "Well Santa, let's go make some dirty wishes come true."

I followed her out of the room and into the party.

The main room was decorated like the North Pole. In the middle of the room was a massive dance floor surrounded by neon lights and disco balls. There were a couple of snow machines pumping out chilled flakes from above on to the dancing crowd. The room was chilled lightly by the snow, not enough to make the scantily clad guests cover up, but definitely enough to perk up some nipples.

Around the edge of the room were Christmas trees, tiny cottages that housed bars and food trucks and Santa's workshop. The workshop had a large throne for pictures, next to the throne was a huge velvet bag overflowing with presents and courtyard with a couple reindeer. There was a long line of coeds waiting to get a picture commemorating the evening.

I walked to the throne where Tin was doing her best to work up the crowd waiting for Santa. She shook her ass, grabbed her tits and stroked the candy cane in her skirt. The crowd loved it. They cheered her on and sprayed her with champagne. As I walked up, she led them in a chant.

"Santa! Santa! Santa!" It was so loud it almost matched the music level.

Several girls in the crowd flashed their boobs as I sat on the throne. It's good to be the king, baby! I waved to the crowd and signaled Tin to let the first person in for a photo.

My first guest was a hot coed with a tiny red thong and bra set. It was crimson red with white fur piping. She was smoking hot and practically jumped on my lap. The panties and pants did little to hide my raging hard-on, and she giggled as she took a seat on my lap, and then wiggled her ass teasing my cock while telling me her Christmas wish. Not a surprise, one of her wishes was to have her cunt stuffed by a big cock. It was an invitation I would have loved to accept, but I still had three hours left on my shift. She kissed my cheek, and I reached into my bag and gave her a gift. She exited and opened her gift, It was a new iPhone. She freaked out and showed her friends. I wondered what if the gifts were all iPhones; maybe it was a sponsored party?

Next up was two Fraternity brothers who were obviously drunk. To my delight, they wanted a picture with Tin sitting on their laps. She obliged, gave them their gifts and ushered them out. I watched as they unwrapped an Xbox One and a Drone. They reacted excitedly like it was just what they wanted. I figured it was just a coincidence.

This is pretty much how it went for the next hour. Sexy women wiggling on my lap, drunk guys flirting with Tin and everybody getting a gift they really wanted. After an hour Tin and I took a fifteen-minute break.

The crowd was so hyped up we decided to take our break in the small room where we started. On the way back to the room, I asked her if she noticed how the gifts in Santa's bag were different or how much everyone loved their gifts. She seemed a little uncomfortable and said she hadn't really noticed. She grabbed a bottle of water and took a long drink. It spilled down her front and soaked her shirt making it completely see-through. I stared lustfully at her thinking about her pierced nipples dreaming of sucking them and squeezing her huge melons.

"I like the way you think Claus." She said with a wink.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked trying to figure out what she meant.

"You're a boob guy, right?"

I wasn't sure how to answer, I was busted. I liked her boobs, but I'm definitely an ass man.

"Or" she paused and turned around, bending and shaking her butt. "Are you an ass man?"

I stood lost in what to say but was saved by the alarm on my phone alerting us that our break was over. "Saved by the bell." I smiled and turned to walk back into the main room.

Tin raced up to me and hugged me from behind, her candy cane pressed into my crack as she whispered in my ear. "I bet you're an ass man." She pressed her tits into my back and the candy cane inched deeper into my crack. I moaned softly, and she gave me another squeeze and let me go.

The rest of our shift Tin did her best to tease me. In between photos, she would bend over in front of me, grab her boobs and wink. I eventually gave in and started to play too. Accidentally bumping into her ass with my cock and brushing my hand against her boobs whenever I got the chance. I continued to watch all the guests unwrap their presents and react as if it was the perfect gift.

Right before the break a really intoxicated co-ed walked up, dropped her panties and sat bare ass on my lap. She wriggled against my hard cock and left a wet spot on my pants when she left.

Tin closed down the line and flashed her ass at me as she walked past me to the break room. Was she playing with me or jealous?

I raced to catch up with her. "So do you wanna sit naked on my lap too?" I asked confidently.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint you, Honey, my pussy isn't quite that wet. She winked and turned away walking in the room.

Did she say quite that wet? My cock almost jumped out of my pants.

As I entered the break room, Tin walked up, and we were face to face. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "Maybe you'd like to take off your panties and sit on my lap?" She grabbed my cock and then stroked it gently through my suit. "I love to see that cute little ass of yours again."

My cock started throbbing in her hand, she stopped suddenly and started walking out of the room. My alarm sounded again announcing the end of our break.

Tin looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Saved by the bell."

The last hour was pretty slow, everyone was either dancing or too drunk to care about pictures with Santa. Tin and I kept ourselves amused by watching the crowd. She flashed her ass at me and then her pussy. I wasn't about to let the crowd see the panties under my suit, so I played it cool. Tin did her best to get me to play along and even tried to pants me.

The alarm on my phone sounded one last time signaling the end of our shift. Oh, thank God. I was saved by the bell again. I started walking to the break room.

Tin raced up behind me and slapped my ass. "Don't you think the bell will save your ass this time." She raced off ahead of me to the room.

As I entered the room Tin was nowhere to be found, and then she dramatically flung the curtain from the changing room open and stood before me naked. Her areola were like silver dollars, and her hard nipples were poking out about an inch. The piercings in her nipples sparkled in the light mesmerizing me. Her pussy was shaved bare with just a tuft of silvery gray hair poking out above it.

"Honey," Her voice was sweet like pure sugar. "I think you want to fuck me, and I know I want to fuck you."

She walked to me, hugged me tightly and grabbed my rigid cock. We kissed deeply, I licked down her throat and nibbled her nipples greedily. She tasted so good, like candy canes and sugar cookies. After a few moments, she pulled away and dropped to her knees. She tugged the suit pants down and grabbed me through the panties. "Oh my God, I love the sight of a man in panties, looking like a cheap slut." Slut, the word pierced my psyche and echoed in my head. I felt electricity surge through my cock and pre-cum bubble to the top. She pulled the panties to the side and took it in her mouth. Bobbing up and down on my rod licking and nibbling as she did, it was an incredible feeling. She reached her hands around and massaged my butt cheeks and then traced a finger down my crack to my asshole.

I moaned and my cock jumped in her mouth.

This was all the approval she needed, and she pushed her finger into my ass. I groaned a little at first and then moaned as she finger fucked me. After several minutes she pushed a second finger in, and my cock erupted. I shot my load down Tin's throat moaning and grunting.

She pulled away, turned and bent over grabbing her ankles. "It's your turn Honey. Bring that tongue over here and get on your knees."

Eyeing her bent over, ass sticking up and her exposed cunt, I was more than happy to comply. I got on my knees and kissed her ass all over. I nibbled at her buns and then began slowly licking the top of her thighs up to her cunt. I licked it from one end to the other. My tongue darted around her labia and flicked at her wet opening.

Tin moaned and pushed back into my face rubbing her pussy all over my tongue. I pressed my thumb into her and started finger fucking her as my tongue made its way to her clit. I licked and teased her clit while my thumb thrust in and out of her. Her moans told me how much she appreciated my talent, but she hadn't seen anything yet. I started rubbing her clit with a finger in rhythm to each thrust of my thumb and then flicked my tongue over her asshole.

She trembled and turned back to look at me over her shoulder to look at me. "Oh FUCK! Did you just lick my ass? Damn that feels so good and so fucking naughty." She rocked back and forth pushing her ass back against my tongue. "That's it, baby, eat my ass. Oh yes, if you make me cum like this, I'll let you fuck it."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I pressed my tongue against her rosebud until it opened up and invited me in. I pushed in as deep as I could and then wiggled my tongue around.

Tin squealed and started shaking. "Fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming with your tongue in my ass! Eat my dirty hole baby. Fuck yes!" She squirted her juices on my face and collapsed on the floor. I leaned over her and kissed her deeply sharing her juices and the taste of her ass. "Fuck Honey." She whispered, "You are something else." She licked her lips and smiled. "Damn I taste good, don't I?" She got up and walked over to one of the couches. Bending over an armrest she winked at me. "I said if you made me cum you could fuck my ass, and a deal is a deal."

I walked over behind her and rubbed my dick up and down her pussy and ass. I pushed into her cunt and started fucking her deep and slow. She rocked back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. I increased the pace and soon was pounding her dripping cunt hard. She moaned loudly and shook as she had her first orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my cock and felt my cum bubbling up. She stood up and grabbed my cock at the base tightly stopping my load in its tracks.

"Not yet Honey. I said you could fuck my ass, and want to feel that come deep inside me." She turned and bent over again, this time spreading her cheeks.

I lined up my slippery cock and penetrated her. I'm pretty sure this wasn't her first time, but I doubt she ever had a cock as thick as mine in her butt. She shuddered and whimpered as the head made its way past her ring. I stopped to let her adjust. "Relax Tin. Just let it happen, it's going to be amazing."

She took a few deep breaths and rubbed her clit. Then she wiggled her ass and moaned. I knew she was ready for more and slowly pushed in deeper. She grunted loudly as my fat dick stretched her ass open wider than ever before. She stayed completely still and then slammed back against me impaling herself on my throbbing rod with a loud cry. She gasped as I pulled all the way the and then grunted as I pushed it all the way in again. I started thrusting all the way in and all the way out slowly.

Tin moaned "That's it baby fuck me. Shove your fat cock deep in my ass." I increased my pace in and out, in and out, she trembled. "Oh God, it's so big! Twenty-year-old *??* stretching my tiny hole! Fuck me, fuck my dirty ass hard!"

I started thrusting furiously, pistoning in and out of her ass. I pounded her ass harder and harder. Her moans turned into a scream and her ass clenched down on my cock. She came thrashing wildly. "I'm cumming! Yes! I'm cumming! God, I love your big fat cock! Shoot your cum up my ass!"

I thrust one last time and shot my load deep inside her and we fell off the couch onto the floor with my cock still inside her pulsing out the lasts spurts of my load. We laid on the floor catching our breath, my cock softened and slipped out her ass. A stream of my cum dripped out of her ass and down onto her pussy. I placed my hand on her cunt and rubbed some cum into her.

"Oh." She moaned and grabbed my hand. "Take it easy. Honey, I'm gonna need a bit to recover after that one."

We rested for several minutes, then Tin stood up and walked into the changing room, "Don't go anywhere Honey."

After a few minutes, she came out, wearing only her panties. Her big boobs bounced as she walked out into the break room. I was lost in her beauty, her skin shimmered in the soft light, and her face glowed. She stepped into a brighter lit part of the room, and that's when I noticed something different. Jutting out from in front of her panties was a big candy cane colored cock.

"So you wanna fuck around?" She grabbed the dildo and wiggled it at me.

I froze and experienced the true meaning of the word conflicted. On one hand, I didn't want to disappoint this amazing woman, or for the night to end. On the other hand, I wasn't too sure about letting her fuck me.

Yeah, I know this seems a bit hypocritical after I had just shot a load in her ass, but that was different. Guys were supposed to fuck girls, but girls weren't supposed to fuck guys. At least that's what people said. I remember the last dream with Mrs. Nicholas and how she was going to fuck me. Maybe this was a coincidence, or maybe it was fate.

Tin walked toward me slowly her cock bouncing before her with every step. "Honey, what's going on in your head?" Her words were sweet, sexy and soothing. "Just relax babe, I just want to make you feel good." She hugged and kissed me, and I could feel her cock pressing against me. "Please honey, please. I promise you'll love it." She kissed me and led me to the couch.

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers