Santa's Little Helpers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second one smiled and leered, as they cuffed the girls' hands behind them with cheap plastic toy handcuffs that nonetheless held their wrists as well as the real thing. The Elf behind Kaylee reached around her and grabbed her breast. "Nice tits." he said.

"Hey!" Kaylee yelled, trying to squirm away, but she was held in an iron grip.

The other guard reached around Sarah. "Oh, there they are." he said, squeezing her and laughing.

They were led out of the bathroom. Kaylee didn't want to think about what and where they were being brought to.

It turned out to be a small room that looked like it was mostly used for storage. Shelves full of random crap lined one wall. The walls were filled with posters. There was one about the consequences of theft, an OSHA poster that someone had scrawled "LOL" across with a Sharpie, and a badly faded "Merry Christmas" banner. A very thick door slammed ominously shut when the guards left.

At least the Elves taken the cuffs off. They sat there and stewed for at least a half hour. Kaylee was still scared, but her body just didn't have the energy to wrench her guts like the fear had at initially. She was almost calm. Scared out of her wits, but calm.

The door finally opened, and a single Elf came in, dressed like the others. He tall and wispy like them, but an imposing figure. He sat half facing them at the edge of a long table arranged to be a barrier between the girls and the rest of the room, making the space where they sat into a little nook with only one way in and out.

"I'm McGillicuddy", the tall Elf said in a friendly voice. "You can call me Gil." From his position on the table, Kaylee could almost see past the zig-zag hem of his green felt kilt. She caught just a hint of a bulge in those green tights. "Looks like you two girls are going to get coal on your stockings this year." he said lightly, flipping through some papers on a clipboard.

Kaylee should have laughed at the obviously ridiculous threat, but logic seemed to be out the window here, and it sounded ominous. She shuddered. "What did you steal?" he sharply asked her.

He stared straight at Kaylee with a piercing stare that sent a jolt through her body. "We didn't steal anything." she said.

"Then why were you here?" He demanded, shifting his stare to Sarah. Kaylee saw her shudder as well, before denying it.

Gil seemed to relax, but his manner was firm, disappointed. "I'd like to believe you girls, but I have to verify it."

Kaylee nodded, not sure how he would verify this. He asked them to take their heavy winter coats off and when they did, he proceeded to check all the pockets and feel all the linings. "OK, nothing there." he said. "Shirts."

Kaylee's eyes went wide. "What!" she yelled.

Gil's eyes flared. "You want to prove your innocence, don't you?"

Kaylee gulped. She heard Sarah say quietly in a dismally resigned voice, "I've seen this movie."

Whatever movie that was, Kaylee had not seen it. She couldn't believe what this guy was demanding. "Is that even legal?"

Gil laughed. "You girls want to get out of here or not?"

Kaylee nodded. Gil just stared at her. She looked at Sarah. Her friend looked scared, but resigned. She just shrugged and started to lift her shirt up. Kaylee gulped, and unbuttoned her blouse.

Gil took their tops and patted them down. Then their jeans, checking the pockets as well as any seams that might be open. Each step of the way, she felt any hope of getting out of this diminish, along with her dignity. By the time she'd handed McGillicuddy her bra, she had little of either left. But at least it was done. Having to show her tits was humiliating, but, well, they were just tits.

Except it wasn't done. Gil looked at Kaylee with a stare full of anticipation. He looked at her breasts, then down, then back in her eyes. "No. No way." Kaylee said, her illusion of getting it over with suddenly shattered. "No, that's too far. Just call the cops, I don't care any more."

Gil laughed again, a harsh, derisive laugh. "There's no cops here." he said. "Now, off with them."

Kaylee wanted to cry. Sarah looked like she was about to. "I'm so sorry, Kay." she said. Then to Gil, "Gil, it was all my idea. Leave her out of this. I'll.... I'll cooperate."

"How very sweet of you" Gil said. "Looking out for your friend. But what it says to me is that she's the one holding whatever it is you took."

"Where?" Sarah demanded. Kaylee's panties were tight enough that she was sure her lips were visible. Sarah was right, there was no place to hide things.

"I used to work as a prison guard. You'd be amazed what those people are willing to go through to get things in."

Sarah stood up straighter and whipped her panties down. She stood with them at her ankles, her arms outstretched. "There. You happy now? Go ahead, look. Get your jollies. I don't have anything."

Gil nodded. "We'll see about that." and he looked at Kaylee.

Kaylee felt utterly humiliated standing fully naked in a shitty storage room, completely at the mercy of a goddamn Elf who ran his hands over every inch of her body before giving Sarah the same treatment. It got worse when he bent them over the table.

She started to panic all over again. She turned and pleaded. "I have a boyfriend."

Gil smirked. "That's nice." and pushed her back down. Kaylee did start to cry. She braced herself, but still flinched when she felt something small push against her sphincter.

She turned again to see him squatting behind her, his hand on her ass. "Aren't you supposed to use gloves?" she demanded.

"We're all out of gloves." he snapped. He pushed his finger and she felt it slide into her anus. It twisted and probed and, of course, found nothing.

Then he used two fingers in her other hole. She whimpered, and despite herself, despite her tears, felt a small tingle. It disgusted her that she could feel that in this situation.

She was left alone for a few minutes while Sarah had to endure the same ordeal.

When he let them stand, she saw tears in Sarah's eyes, and she looked like she'd given up. Gil was going through the papers he had, and Kaylee whispered to her friend. "It's not your fault, Sair." She gripped her friend's hand.

Kaylee said quietly, "We'll be OK. He's just an Elf, how bad could it be?" she wiggled her pinkie. Sarah laughed through her tears, and between them they acknowledged what was about to happen.

Gil moved to stand over them in their chairs, with his hands on his hips. He had a self-satisfied look on his face. "Just an Elf?" he said. When he saw their guilty expressions, he informed them, "Yes, we have excellent hearing."

They stared up at him. Kaylee was trembling. This couldn't be happening. Gil leered at them and said, "I need to do a, lets say, more extensive cavity search. But my tool is not quite ready."

Kaylee closed her eyes, willing them to open to the familiar scene of the mall. All she saw when she opened them was Gil, his kilt lifted up and the outline of a massive bulge in the bright green tights.

She could clearly see him, balls that had to be the size of her fists, and a limp shaft pressed so tightly by the tights that she could make out the shape of the helmet at the tip. Even now, it was five inches long, and it wasn't hard. Yet.

Kaylee gulped and looked wide-eyed at Sarah. Sarah was staring at it slack jawed. Gil stepped back, creating just enough distance between himself and the chairs to allow them to slide down to their knees. He stared down at them.

Sarah slid mechanically to the floor, not reacting. Gil looked at Kaylee, his face hard. Kaylee joined her friend kneeling before this ridiculously tall, ridiculously thin, ridiculously well endowed Elf. She had no illusions any more that it was going to end with anything short of them both bent over that table again, or on their backs on top of it, this massive... thing pounding into her.

She steeled herself to just get it over with as Sarah pushed her hands up the Elf's thighs and hooked the waistband of the tights. When his cock snapped free of its restraints, her jaw was on the floor. It was already stiffening, growing towards true north in jerks and bobs. Kaylee looked up at him, not believing what she was seeing, her eyes wide as saucers and her jaw slack.

Gil chuckled. "I love that look." he said. "Always the same from you humans."

"You're not human?" Kaylee asked incredulously, though she was becoming inured to the mental shocks.

"Close cousins." Gil said. "Kissing cousins, you might say." He had a laugh in his voice. "So kiss me." he said in a demanding voice. His look said he was done talking, and was not going to take no for an answer. Sarah looked at it, then cupped his balls. He stared down at Kaylee. "It's gonna take more than two hands, sweetie.", he said, his voice dripping with malice.

Kaylee grimaced. She reached her hand up and ran a finger along the top of it. It twitched, the head moved a full inch then back, making Kaylee jump back. Sarah slid her hand up along his balls and to the underside of the shaft.

He intended to finish his 'cavity check' with that? Kaylee thought. She didn't know if it was even possible. She didn't think she could stretch that much. She felt another tingle between her legs, and hated herself for it.

Sarah stroked it, and it grew to utterly dwarf her hand. The look in Sarah's eyes had changed. There was less dread, more anticipation. She felt guilty for a flash of hope that if Sarah went along willingly, it might let Kaylee off the hook.

But that hope was dashed with a look from the Elf. Kaylee reached out to surround the head with the tips of her fingers, hoping it would be enough, while Sarah stroked. It just grew and grew. Gil was both a grower and a shower. It looked to be about three quarters now, and it already reached from her wrist to her elbow.

"Are all Elves like this?" Sarah asked, bringing her other hand to it.

"You'll find out eventually." Gil said. Kaylee shuddered. Was he saying they were not going to get out of here any time soon? She started to panic again. She just wanted to go home. She felt a flash of anger at Sarah, but forced herself to stop it. Sarah was persuasive, but ultimately, Kaylee had made her own decision. It was a decision she was going to have to pay dearly for.

"Kiss me, cousin." Gil said. Sarah leaned in, and Kaylee let her hand slide down toward the base where Sarah's hand had been. Sarah had done no more than flick her tongue across the helmet when a deep, rumbling voice boomed out from nowhere, and from everywhere at once.

"Ho, ho, hoooooo". It said. There was no mistaking that jovial, larger than life voice, and the lyrical cadence in those three words. "Bring them to me." it bellowed.

"Fuck!" Gil yelled, looking down at them. He made a fist, but there was nothing within reach to punch. He gestured for them to stand. They did, and Kaylee heard a stream of foul, muttered curses directed at the jolly symbol of Christmas itself. He went to the table and retrieved their clothes, tossing their blouses and jeans at them. He tossed their underwear into a corner.

The kilt had no hope of covering him. It bunched up over his now raging hard member. "Fuck it." he said, looking down at himself. "That fat fucker will just have to deal with it"

Kaylee saw a stab of disappointment on Sarah's face. Dressed, the girls were led along a hallway and up some stairs into a huge, blindingly white room. No, it wasn't white, Kaylee realized. The room was covered in a vast igloo shaped dome that came down to within three feet of the floor. It was supported in the middle by a four foot wide candy striped pole, and was made up entirely of clear glass.

It wasn't the room that was white, it was the world outside all that glass. Kaylee looked around. It was the same in all directions. The sun was low to the horizon in one direction, long shadows reached out across the white landscape on the opposite side. There was no detail to be seen, just a sea of white.

Kaylee realized it was snow, or ice, or some combination.

Across the room, a huge man in a red suit sat on a plush leather sofa. Two female elves in very short skirts and crop tops that showed more under-boob than they covered sat at his knees. Santa looked as tall as the other Elves, but had to be a hundred and fifty pounds heavier. He lounged in his seat, his massive belly standing high enough to lay out a three course meal without spilling his drink.

His scruffy white beard looked real. The white frills at the bottom of his coat stopped short enough to show a stripe of hairy belly that covered the waistband of his pants. Those pants were not as baggy as tradition would have them, and Kaylee could see that Santa must be the grand Papa Elf. She looked at Sarah, who was just staring at Jolly old St Nick.

He was jolly. He laughed a booming laugh and swigged something from a metal goblet. He surveyed the two girls, frankly scanning up and down their bodies.

"My son tells me you girls have been naughty" Santa bellowed. Gil had plopped down in an overstuffed leather easy chair, one leg draped over an arm. He was more relaxed now, but Kaylee could still see every vein on his dick and every wrinkle of his scrotum.

"We broke in, Santa." Sarah said, sounding contrite. Kaylee knew that voice, that manner. This was not the first time they'd been caught. "But we didn't steal anything."

"You were going to though, weren't you?" Santa asked, his voice softer now, now merely harsh and commanding.

"We just wanted a hat. It was just for fun, we didn't mean anything."

"You might not have meant anything, but do you realize the trouble that could have caused?"

"We didn't know." Sarah offered weakly.

"You wouldn't have to know if you'd just stayed the fuck out of places you didn't belong." Santa snapped, thunder in his voice and his eyes.

"You're right, Santa." Sarah said meekly.

"God damn it, stop with the Santa shit. My name is Klaus." He spelled it out. "Or at least, that's as close as you'll ever get to pronouncing it. It's a German thing, they were the first ones to get a clue." he swigged from his goblet again, then handed it to one of the girl Elves. She stood and went to a wet bar in the... well, not a corner exactly, since the room was round. She bent over to select a bottle and Kaylee saw that she was bare-assed under her skirt. Santa watched the whole process with lip-smacking interest.

"I know we don't belong here, but where are we?" Kaylee asked. "Where is this place?"

"Oh, come on, you're smart girls. Figure it the fuck out already, will ya?" Santa scoffed.

"How do you know we're smart?" Sarah asked.

"I see you when you're sleeping." Santa said... Klaus said. "And when you're can't sleep because you need to rub one out." He took another swig. "Like last night, Sarah. You were a stripper, spreading your hairy twat open for a hundred guys. You let a rich businessman bend you over right there on the stage. Guy didn't even loosen his tie. Nice detail by the way." he winked at Sarah. "It made you scream loud enough to shake the walls. I can't believe your parents didn't hear you."

Sarah's mouth was agape.

"Sarah!" Kaylee exclaimed. "You... you're into that?" Sarah just shrugged, looking a little embarrassed, but not much.

"Don't go pointing any fingers, young lady." Klaus cut Kaylee off, pointing at her. "You were all tucked safely away in your cozy little bed with your hand down the front of your pajamas last night too. You had those two math nerds all to yourself."

Kaylee saw Sarah staring at her. "Kaylee?" Sarah said, more surprised than shocked, the corners of her mouth turning up. Kaylee just stared like a deer in the headlights, blushing.

"You were trying to remember the term for it last night." Klaus continued. He put his hand on his chin and rolled his eyes to look up at the ceiling. "What was it again..." he snapped his fingers, then pinned Kaylee with an unyielding look. "Oh, right, you were getting 'spit roasted'."

Sarah giggled. Kaylee's face turned bright red. Gil's eyes lit up, and his massive tool inched higher.

"Yup, a couple of very naughty girls. But we're going to see how nice you can be." Klaus' voice lost that hard edge and became calmly insistent. "I love me some human pussy." he said. "The young ones in particular, though some of those milfs that catch me under the mistletoe on Christmas Eve really know their way around a dick."

He looked at the girls. "Someone wrote a song about that, you know. One of those old-timey Christmas jingles about Mommy kissing Santa Clause. They had to tone down all the cock sucking and pussy pounding to make it PG rated." He looked over at Gil. "Which one you like?" he asked. "I'm feeling generous this holiday season."

Gil grinned and pointed at Kaylee. Klaus smiled. "Yeah, you always go for the big tits. Fine with me, I like the little nubbins once in a while. And this one likes it in the ass. Clenches tight enough to pop a zit on your prick." he said with a rumbling belly laugh.

That was more detail than Kaylee wanted to know about her best friend. But worse, she'd started to think they were going to get out of what was about to happen in that filthy little storeroom. Now she was right back in it. The hope had wiped out all the resignation she'd finally managed to muster, and now the panic set in again.

She looked at Santa Junior, at that massive, frightening appendage and felt that tingle again. She shook her head. No, no, she didn't really want Santa Junior rooting around inside her with that...

"Please, San... Please Klaus. We didn't mean anything. We're sorry. If you just let us leave, we'll never bother you again."

"You girls want to leave? Fine, there's the door." He pointed at a wooden door set into the pillar in the center of the room, its frame uneven, cartoonish, built of candy canes.

Kaylee looked out the windows. All that snow and ice, all that bleak frigid space without another building in sight. "This is the North Pole, isn't it?" she asked.

"Close enough." Klaus answered. "We're actually north of the North Pole." he pointed at the pole in the center of the room, supporting the dome. "That's it right there. Every direction from it is north."

Kaylee was confused. "But... how can something be north of the North Pole?"

"Perceptive girl." Klaus said with an approving look. "We're not from around here. You probably gathered that. We have access to what you would call, for lack of a better term that you could even hope to understand, an extra dimension. The whole thing involves a bunch of non-Euclidean bullshit, honestly, but it works. I could spend a week explaining it, and you two still wouldn't be able to wrap your head around it, but it lets us get around. I travel a lot for work, you know."

Kaylee's head spun, and when she looked at Sarah, she saw utter confusion. Kaylee shrugged to her friend. "Don't ask me." Then to Klaus, she said, "It looks pretty cold out there." her eyes flitted to the door.

"Hell yeah it is. Literally colder than a witch's tit. I checked that myself. You'd freeze those cute little asses off in a heartbeat. But you're welcome to have a go at it. There's a UN base just south of here. 'Course, every direction is south."

"No thanks." Sarah said, shivering just from seeing what was out those windows.

"Excellent" Klaus said. He turned to his son. "Gil, tell whatshisname to take a break. I'm gonna take it myself for a while." he looked at Sarah. "We do love having an audience, don't we?"

Sarah squirmed. Kaylee blanched. What the hell are they in for?

Klaus stood, surprisingly spry for his size.

Gil took them out another door, down a hallway, and out... into the mall. Suddenly the world was normal, mundane, except for Gil's tight grip on her arm. Sarah was similarly held by one of the scantily clad female Elves who had a look on her face like she was just waiting to tear Sarah's throat out.