Santa's Little Helpers

Story Info
Naughty girls get more than they bargained for.
12.2k words
4.64
60.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
161 Followers

-----------------------------------------------

This my entry in the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022. Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age.

-----------------------------------------------

Kaylee really wasn't sure she wanted to do this, but Sarah, as usual knew exactly how to push her buttons.

Ever since first grade, Sarah was the daring one, finding ways to get in trouble practically every day. Every time, Kaylee put her foot down, and every time Sarah wheedled and teased and got Kaylee to go along with it. Lately, it was the whole 'live a little', and 'don't be a pussy, take a chance in life', or 'get that stick out of your ass' shpiel.

OK, sure it was a thrill pulling off another successful prank. It was even addicting, but one of these days they were going to get into real trouble. Kaylee kept telling Sarah that she wanted to have a future. Sarah would reply with something like 'the future is what you make of it', or some other trope. But it always worked.

Sarah kept a box of trophies in her closet. Stuff like a jockstrap - acquired while sneaking into the boy's locker room during gym class last year - or an answer sheet from a fifth grade math test. Or that picture Kaylee had taken just two weeks ago.

That one was really crossing a line, Kaylee thought. Sarah's pranks were harmless, and the only thing she wanted out of them was a memento of their adventure. They never took anything of real values. But c'mon, sucking 'dork dick' was pretty over the top. That picture of Sarah's face and bare shoulders, a blurry school bus in the far background, a cock pushing against her cheek, her mouth open and full of white goo... that was just straight up porn.

Kaylee wasn't the kind of girl to do that.

"We're not going to do anything." Sarah insisted. "Just pictures."

"And why would they agree to that?"

Sarah looked at her like she was an idiot, then stepped back, threw her hands out to her sides, and cocked her hips. "You think those two nerds won't do anything we ask? And hell, have you looked in the mirror lately? You have a killer set of tits, Kay."

"Sarah! I'm not going to show them my... my boobs."

"It's our senior year. We're going to be out of here in a few months..."

"Six months, actually."

"OK, six months. You really want to go to college without at least seeing a dick for once in your life?"

"I've seen a dick!" Kaylee insisted, maybe a bit too loudly for the high school hallway.

"Your brother doesn't count." Sarah shot back.

"That was an accident, he was coming out of the shower... never mind, I've seen one, a real one."

"OK, so you've seen one. Do you really want to go off to college without at least seeing two or three dicks in your life?"

"I'm not you, Sarah, I don't go sucking my boyfriend off after school every other day."

"Maybe you should. Does Rick have a nice one?"

"Yes, it's nice... nice enough. But that isn't the point. This isn't some innocent prank."

"You two done it yet?"

"Sarah... No, OK? No we haven't. We want to take it slow."

Sarah laughed. "Of course you do, Kay. It's sweet. You really like him, don't you?"

"Yeah." Kaylee said, her face a wide smile.

"That's cool. Seriously, I'm not teasing you about that."

"Thank you." Kaylee conceded.

"So you still have your cherry then?"

Kaylee blushed and looked down at the floor.

"Oh my god. Really? What was it, a hairbrush or something? I know you don't have any toys."

Kaylee bit her lip, and barely looked at her friend. Sarah held up two fingers pressed together and wiggled them around, raising her eyebrows in a questioning look. Kaylee felt her face turn beet red.

"Awesome! See? You do have some chutzpah." Kaylee kept her eyes to the floor, still blushing hard. "We should take our bras off." She grabbed Kaylee's hand and started leading her toward the bathroom.

"Sarah. I told you, I'm not showing them my boobs."

"We gotta give them something. A trade, you know, a gesture of good faith."

"I don't know Sarah." Kaylee realized she'd been maneuvered right past 'if', into specific details.

"Just a quick flash. Then they get hard, we get the pictures, and we're outta there."

Kaylee let herself be led into the bathroom. She knew that it had worked, as usual. Sarah could sell ice cubes to Eskimos.

Steve Tillson and Burt Sanders had mostly aced all their tests throughout high school. They were both in the top 20 GPA in he school, had among the highest SAT scores, and belonged to the National Honor Society. They didn't stand a chance when Kaylee and Sara met them just outside one of the rear doors of the school.

They walked home every day through the neighborhoods behind the school instead of taking the bus. Kaylee had scoped out their patterns for days. She planned to let Sarah do the deed, she'd just be there for... for whatever it was that Sarah got out of dragging Kaylee into these capers.

Sarah stepped up too close to Burt. "Hey guys, can you help us out with something?"

They looked at each other, nervousness already clouding their faces. Kaylee didn't have any classes with either of them, but she knew they were both the kind of guys that when a hot girl approaches them, the first thing they think is that they're about to be the butt of a joke.

Sarah didn't wait for an answer, just grabbed Burt's hand and led him off to one side, checking the view from the buses. Of course Steve followed, without any coaxing from Kaylee. She was sure Sarah could handle it, and that she wouldn't need to do anything she didn't want to do.

Sarah pushed Burt against the wall an leaned on it with one hand. He looked terrified. She looked down his body and pushed a finger against his chest, then dragged it down while she looked in his eye. "We're doing a dare." she told him. "It's for a sorority we're trying out for for next year."

He started to say something, but his voice cracked. He licked his lips. "OK?" he said timidly.

"Well, Burt, we need to get pictures. As many guys as from the school as possible."

"You want to take our picture?" Steve asked Kaylee.

Sarah answered, looking down at Steve's pants. "Not your faces."

"Is this a joke?" Burt asked.

Sarah looked at Kaylee, then back at Burt. She pulled her shirt completely off. "No joke, Burt." she said, looking in his eyes. His were staring at Sarah's titties. Then she looked at Kaylee. Burt looked at Kaylee. Steve looked at Kaylee.

Kaylee looked at all of them, her eyes wide. She shook her head at Sarah, but Sarah just cocked her head and gave her that 'I thought we settled this' look.

They hadn't, but Kaylee felt trapped. She stalled, opening the top button of her blouse and looking at the boys, hoping it would be enough. The second button. She remembered that she had taken her bra off, and suddenly she felt the movement of the cloth on her nipples. They reacted, and now the boys could not only see the top of her cleavage, but her excitement through the thin material.

She might as well. She unbuttoned the last two buttons and pulled the blouse open, giving them both an eyeful. Sarah's small, pert cones, cute as they were, were now utterly ignored. Sarah gave them a minute to enjoy it, then asked. "So what do you boys have to show us?" She dragged her finger down Burt's chest, and continued past his belt buckle.

The two boys stared at each other again. Then back at the girls. "I'd really like to see it." Kaylee told Steve in a timid, coy voice, pretending to be interested. She was pretty sure she was pretending.

He looked around, convincing himself that nobody could see, and there was nobody about to jump out of the bushes to point and laugh. He shrugged and unsnapped his pants. He pulled his zipper down. Kaylee could see that he was mostly hard.

He looked at her, then at Sarah. Sarah licked her lips. He reached down and pulled it out. It was at three quarters hard, and Kaylee was surprised to see that it wasn't as small as she expected. Before she could think, she reached out and touched it. It instantly sprang up to full hardness, a vein zig-zagging along the side of it.

Sarah looked expectantly at Burt. He gulped, and started to reach for his zipper, watching Sarah and Kaylee for any sign that he'd completely misunderstood the situation. Then he scanned the surroundings as his friend had just done.

He hadn't misunderstood it, but he only had a small chub after clumsily fishing it out through his zipper. Sarah said, in her most sympathetic voice, "Oh, you're nervous. You don't have to be. Here, let me help you with that." She squatted down and took it in her hand, then licked it.

"Sarah!" Kaylee exclaimed, shocked. She realized she was still holding Steve's cock and jerked her hand back. By now, Burt was responding and Sarah was able to reach over and put Kaylee's hand back on Steve. She stared down at it, Steve was at least 6 inches, probably a little more. Bigger than Rick's anyway. She looked up at Steve to see he was also staring down. She stroked him once. He looked in her eyes, and she did it again. He pushed his head against the wall with a sigh and closed his eyes, then, as if he had only just remembered, snapped his head forward again to look at her tits.

Kaylee admitted to herself that she was giving Steve a handjob and wondered if it meant she was cheating on Rick. She stepped to the side both to get out of line of fire and to get a better view of Burt and Sarah.

Burt was fully hard now, and much smaller than Steve. Though it was hard to tell fully with the root hidden behind his zipper and the other end buried in Sarah's mouth.

Sarah had hardly started when she flinched, then kept going. Burt's eyes scrunched tight and his body shook. He flung his head back and nearly knocked himself out against the brick wall, but he kept his feet under him long enough for Sarah to finish. She looked at Kaylee. She opened her mouth to show them the evidence of what she'd gotten from Burt. "Gidd duh pisher" she tried to say without spilling any of Burt's cum.

Kaylee remembered that Sarah had given her her phone, and that she still held it in her other hand. She took her hand away from Steve and squatted down for the right angle. She aimed the phone and got Sarah's mouth, Burt's already shrinking cock and a school bus in the photo.

Sarah swallowed, and took the phone from Kaylee, looking at the shot. "Perfect!" she proclaimed.

Kaylee turned her head to find her face against Steve's hard cock. She backed away and looked up at him. He was staring down at her frozen, afraid to move or to say anything that would ruin it. She gave him a sympathetic look and shook her head. She stood. He looked disappointed.

"Go ahead and get the picture, Sarah" Kaylee said. "He's hard enough."

Sarah cocked her head, that look again. "Kay, look at the poor guy. They've been good sports, you can't leave him hanging."

Kaylee dropped her head and let out an exasperated breath. She took Steve in her hand again and started stroking. Steve gasped and started breathing heavy. His hand went to Kaylee's tit. She looked down at it, pausing her stroking, but Steve didn't move it. She continued, just wanting to get it over with before her pussy got any wetter.

It didn't take long for Sarah to get a picture of Kaylee's hand cupping Steve's cum covered cock, white goo coating her palm and fingers.

Those two math nerds would never be the same again.

====

Sarah's target this time was Santa, but the only trophy she wanted was a hat. Kaylee thought it was pretty safe, at least there would be no semen involved, but it was still a pretty scary caper. The center of the mall was a huge, elaborate Christmas village. It's centerpiece was Santa's workshop at the North Pole. They were going to sneak into it, in the middle of the day.

Sarah made the plan, Kaylee cased the joint. She watched them, learning the habits of the less than jolly fat man hired to play Santa, and of the high school and college kids hired to be his helpers and Elves. She learned when they took breaks, which bathroom they used. She eyeballed the measurements of the little workshop building. They'd stood in line to visit Santa just so they could get a closer look into the building.

Fake Santa seemed pretty happy to have two hot eighteen year olds sit on his lap, but his costume and big white beard let him hide the huge smile he had on his face. Sarah claimed that she'd felt how happy Santa was against the side of her thigh, but Kaylee had been too shy to do anything but sit on the edge of his knee with her legs together and turned to the front.

Now here they were, sneaking past the big red chair on which Santa held court. He and the Elves were out on their break, and the entire scene was guarded over only by a single college girl standing just inside the break in the fake picket fence surrounding the Village. She wore a green frilly felt top and shorts, and her only job was to tell people that Santa was busy feeding the reindeer - despite the fact that a team of plastic model reindeer were right behind her pulling a fake sleigh piled high with wrapped presents - and would be back in 40 minutes.

Kaylee knew better. Santa and the Elves were at the food court, or in the arcade. One pair of Elves were at this moment making out in a hidden corner of the mall. Regardless, they were all out of the workshop. It wasn't hard to sneak in. The girl Elf was stationed off to one side, where the line would start when Santa was in session. She mostly had her back to the raised dais, a fake porch on the flimsy structure that claimed to be Santa's workshop.

Sarah and Kaylee snuck around from the side. They'd made it past the chair without the girl Elf chasing them and politely but firmly insisting they go outside and wait for Santa like good little girls. They were not good little girls.

There was a short hallway behind the chair. It opened up into a little room that looked like a break room. It had a few cheap tables, a long folding table that had a microwave and a mini fridge. Sarah grabbed a couple packages of M&Ms from a bin next to the microwave and tossed on to Kaylee.

They were looking for something like a locker room, where the uniforms would be. Thanks to Kaylee's surveillance, they knew that Santa left his hat in the workshop when he went to the food court to stuff his rotund belly with lo mein from Panda Express or pizza slices from Sbarro, or both.

The break room obviously wasn't it, so they looked for other doors. There was one door next to the break room and another across the narrow hallway from it. Sarah mentally flipped a coin and they chose the one across the hall. They would soon realize that it was a huge mistake.

They found a workshop. A real workshop, not some mall Santa prop. The girls stopped, confused. The outside dimensions of the building were about the size of a two car garage, not counting the little front porch that held Santa's chair. There was no room for anything this big.

But there was a workshop. A full workshop, the size of a small factory, lined with work stations. They saw toys being made, the stereotypical wooden things in all the old fashioned movies and pictures. There were assembly lines devoted to everything from jewelry to small trinkets to clothes to more sophisticated toys. Worse, there were Elves working most of the stations.

They were tall and thin, kind of willowy, Kaylee thought. They wore green felt uniforms, a tunic of some kind and a small skirt or kilt over bright green tights. But they were not the happy go lucky cheerful workers of the cartoons and holiday movies.

It looked more like a sweat shop. The room and the equipment were filthy, as were the Elves' uniforms, hands, and faces. The Elves were hard and mean looking, like they couldn't wait to get off work and get int a bar fight. They looked worn out, and did their work with soulless mechanical efficiency.

Their heads turned toward Kaylee and Sara, their faces changing from hopeless indifference to a leering anticipation. Kaylee and Sarah looked at each other, their eyes wide. Kaylee was terrified. This room was ten times the size of the entire "workshop" building in the mall.

They bolted back out the door they'd come through. There was no hallway there any more. They found themselves in another similar workshop facing the same leering Elf grins. Kaylee was starting to panic. Something was very, very wrong. They couldn't still be in the little temporary shack in the mall. Her mind raced through several possible explanations, but none of them made any sense at all.

"Sarah, we're in trouble." Kaylee said, her face pale.

Sarah's face had lost any vestiges of the thrill of a prank. "Holy shit, Kay, what the fuck is going on?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Kaylee shot back.

"You surveyed the building, you missed all this?" Sarah's demanded, her voice rising in pitch.

"I couldn't see inside, Sarah. Besides, you saw that building. You think any of this could have fit in it? Even if my estimates were off by yards?"

Sarah looked around. The entire building seen from the outside could have fit in one of the storage bays holding stacks and stacks of wrapped presents. "We gotta get out of here." she said.

"No shit" Kaylee sarcastically replied. Her terror was tinged with more than a little annoyance at Sarah trying to blame her. "You got us into this. Any bright ideas now?"

Sarah pointed to a door at the back of the workshop. "Let's try that."

Kaylee had no way to even try to judge whether that was a good idea or not, but it was one more idea than she had. They went to it at a hurried walk that threatened to turn into a panicked sprint if it wasn't for their long experience teaching them that panic was not a way to get out of a tight situation.

It was no use. They found a hallway leading to more workshops and a computer server room. They burst into a room with enormous stacks of mail addressed in childish handwriting, Elves mechanically tearing them open and running them through some kind of scanner.

Everywhere they went were more haggard Elves slaving away for Santa, and every door they opened, they were greeted with the lascivious stares of Elves who thought that maybe, just maybe, they were being given a surprise Christmas bonus, ten minutes relief from the tedious monotony of their hopeless lives.

They finally made it to a long hallway filled with offices. The workers here looked less physically worn out, but no less mentally so. They ducked into a bathroom.

Kaylee had to pee, and Sarah decided she'd better too. When they were done, they stood at the sinks looking at each other in the mirror. Kaylee saw bald fear on Sarah's face, and knew hers must show the same thing.

Sarah admitted to it. "Kay, I'm scared. You're the smart one. What is all this?"

"I'm not that smart, Sair. This is fucked up."

"We're not in Kansas any more." Sarah said, her voice far from joking.

"No, you're not." came a thin but tough sounding voice from the doorway. Two men walked in. Elves. Their green felt uniforms were clean and well pressed, each with a pair of crossed candy-canes inside a wreath emblazoned on their chests. Their faces were rugged and their expressions hard. They wore belts with various pieces of equipment hanging from them, including bright green plastic toy guns with red tips at the end of the barrels.

Before Kaylee and Sarah could react, they were grabbed, elbows pinned behind them. It thrust their chests out, and they could see the security Elves eyeing them in the mirror. "We caught a couple of cuties." One said to the other.

intim8
intim8
161 Followers