Santa's Secret Gift to Mom

Story Info
I saw my mom walking inside her bedroom with Santa. WHY?
4.4k words
3.87
3.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I quietly entered my parents' room and carefully closed the door behind me. The room was empty, no one was there. After some quick searches, I found the right place to hide. After some adjustment, I fit myself inside the closet.

The view was perfect. I could clearly peer through the gap in the closet door. I could clearly see the bed, the window, and the big Christmas tree from here. The tree was decorated with various ornaments, from top to bottom. But my favorite ornament was the golden star at the top of the tree.

There was no limit to my excitement. It was the first time I stayed awake that late. I looked at my digital watch, which read 11:50pm. Only ten minutes left before his arrival, I told to myself.

Everything was set. However, I was worried that he would not come to our house, as we didn't have any chimney. But later, my mom explained that he could also come through the window. So, I begged my mom to place the tree in her bedroom. In our house, only her room has a big window. It may sound a little complicated, but it all made sense in my head.

As the radiant dial turned to midnight, the door creaked and turned. It couldn't have been better than that. My eyes widened in excitement, as he walked in. But then I noticed someone else was with him. I narrowed down my eyes in confusion as I saw Santa Claus walking in the room followed by my mom, who was smiling mysteriously.

Before I tell you my story, let me explain how it all started. Hi! My name is Aaron Gomes and I live with my mom in Mumbai. My dad works in Dubai and only visits us once a year, at Christmas.

He loves Christmas, and he tells me different types of stories about Santa and his adventures. I don't know if they are true or not, but I believe they are. Anyway, that year dad didn't come home for Christmas. He was stuck because of some official work.

Mom and I are the only people who live in the house, and mom is no fun. It was tough to find new friends. So, I decided to ask Santa Claus to bring me a small brother.

I wrote to him a letter, requesting him to bring me a little brother. A brother who will play with me and obey all my orders. Dad once told me a good boy gets everything they ask. So, I gave the letter to mom and told her to mail it to the North Pole.

Back to the story. I was surprised by his appearance. He wasn't like my dad told me. Santa was tall and black, and doesn't look old, as dad told me. I think dad and Santa both share the same age. He had a long black beard on his face. He was dressed in a red suit, white shirt, and black jeans. He even wore a red party hat.

On the other hand, my mom was wearing a black sleeveless blouse and a red transparent net saree. Her face was glowing with makeup. The last time I saw mom, she tucked me into bed, and told me she had an important meeting and would come late to home.

She also warned me not to stay up late, otherwise, Santa wouldn't come. But she was wrong. Here I am, hiding inside your closet, staying up late, but Santa still came to our house. I thought to myself.

I wasn't sure at first why Santa was kissing my mom. I thought he would bring my brother with him. But he came empty handed. In front of the dressing table mirror, they were kissing strangely. Then suddenly, I remember something my friend Arnab told me.

Arnab is second among the smartest people I know, after me. He was the only one who knew about the letter. He told me that it would be tough for Santa to bring my brother from the North Pole to India. He explained that the North Pole is a secret place and that if any kids see it, they will turn into ice statues.

Then Arnab explained that to save him from all the troubles, Santa would do naked gymnastics instead. Arnab says there are two ways to make a brother. One is if a fairy comes and blesses you and the second is naked gymnastics. His parents once performed naked gymnastics and after 9 months, his brother was born.

In that dark closet my eyes sparkled with excitement. In my mind, it was all clear why mom was with Santa. They will perform naked gymnastics to summon my baby brother, I thought to myself.

Mom put her tongue inside Santa's mouth, and he started sucking. Personally, it grossed me out. After some wild kissing she pushed Santa onto the bed. After that, she got on her knees and removed his pants. He was wearing white underwear, which surprised me as it looked too white and clean. When mom pulled his underwear down, a huge brown PP emerged from between Santa's legs.

"Fuck! It's a big piece of meat." Mom exclaimed excitedly.

Santa wiggled his PP and said, "I know you want it in your mouth."

He spoke in a deep and husky voice. Mom grabbed Santa's PP with both hands and made a surprised face.

"Your cock is so fat that I can't even grab it properly," Mom exclaimed in surprise.

It was the first time I heard mom use a curse word so openly. I mean she cursed dad when he punished her, but using it in front of Santa, I felt like she was crossing her boundaries.

However, it wasn't a big deal. My mind couldn't figure out why she called his PP a cock. I mean, cocks are birds and believe me, from nowhere Santa's PP looked like a bird.

Mom bit her lower lip and stroked his PP. I don't know how to explain this but watching them made me feel something strange. Suddenly, I felt like my own PP was getting hard from excitement.

Santa took his phone and started taking pictures of mom. She quickly covered her face with her right arm and said, "No! No pictures please."

"Babe, you look so hot, let me take one picture," said Santa.

As soon as he finished his sentence, a small cry came out of Santa's mouth. I moved closer to the gap and widened my eyes for a better view. I saw mom squeezing Santa's PP.

"I'm sorry! I won't take any pictures!" Santa exclaimed in panic.

Mom continued to stroke Santa's PP. Her strokes were so perfect that Santa started moaning. His deep moaning cry echoed in the room. Mom's strokes got so intense that a deep pink meaty thing came out of his PP skin. In the mirror's reflection I saw mom's mouth was watering after seeing Santa's throbbing meat.

A naughty smile spread across Santa's face, and he said, "I know, baby. You want to taste it, don't you?"

"Fuck yea! "I want to suck your cock, right here, right now." Mom exclaimed in excitement.

My mom warned me not to use curse words, yet here she is saying them without thinking. I thought in my mind.

"Have you ever seen any cocks like mine?" Santa asked.

"Yes, a lot," mom replied, "because I only fuck big cock men."

"You are such a ho," Santa said, "your husband must be one unlucky guy."

Mom totally ignored Santa's comment.

"And tonight, I'll be your little ho," mom said.

"All right, sweetie. Take my meat lollipop into your mouth." Santa whispered.

I swallowed hard. Did Santa just ordered my mom to put his PP inside her mouth? I told myself. But why? It's so gross and unhealthy. Whenever I used the washroom, mom told me to wash my hands. As our PP contains germs that can enter our bodies and cause stomach pain. Despite all advice, she swallowed Santa's PP.

Mom winked at Santa. Then she took a deep breath and said, "Alright, big boy. I'm diving in." Mom gently wrapped her lips around the swollen head of Santa's PP.

"Fuck, it's so warm," Mom exclaimed. After that, she began moving her head up and down. As she did that, she described how her tongue was exploding with salty flavor.

Mom told Santa how she could feel the veins bulging against her lips as she slowed her motion. "Oh, you are so damn good, babe. You are a pro." Santa whispered softly.

Her cheeks were hollowed as she tucked him in. "Can you feel the warmth of my cock pressing against your throat?" Santa asked.

Mom shook her head in a yes motion. Santa then ordered her to take him even deeper into her mouth and swirl her tongue around his cock.

"God, you are so big and hard. I can't wait to feel that inside me." Mom exclaimed while getting choked up.

Santa in a deep voice said, "Babe, it feels so good inside your mouth. I'm ready to cream you."

Mom in a husky voice said, "Fuck, I want it so badly." Your dick is making me wet, and I can't take it anymore. I want to taste your warm cum in my mouth."

Cum? Is there another name for pee? Why does mom want Santa to pee in her mouth? I thought in my head. I felt disgusted by her actions. The naked gymnastics is harder than I thought, I told myself somberly.

Santa growled loudly as mom bobbed her head up and down. Suddenly, mom slapped twice on Santa's hairy thy. She then stopped moving her head and looked at Santa.

"Don't moan that loud, my son could hear you," mom said softly.

"Dam Rima! You brought me in, while your son is at home. You are a naughty mom." Santa teasingly replied.

"He is sleeping in his room," Mom said, "so stop growling like a dog."

"Don't worry, babe, if he wakes up, he'll be able to see how wonderful of a mother you are." Santa joked.

Mom got a little angry and bit her lower lips and said, "Say that again and forget about me and my pussy."

I had no clue what they were talking about. We don't own any pussy cats, and what even a pussy cat would do in this situation, I asked myself. But later on, I learned what pussy they were talking about. While I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice mom had started moving her head faster. Her long brown hair bobbled along her head. With a thrust, Santa pushed his PP even deeper into her throat.

Santa moaned in a deep voice and said, "Yea! Baby I'm Cumming!"

For a second it looked like mom was choking, but then she again started moving her head.

"Your hot cum exploded in my mouth," mom said in a naughty tone.

"Does it taste good, baby?" Santa asked.

"It has a salty, metallic tangy taste to it," mom explained.

Her throat muscles continued to move as she swallowed his cum, milking him for every last drop.

Santa said, "Ya baby, pump my cum into your mouth."

After drinking all the milk from Santa's PP, mom released his PP from her mouth. Their eyes locked in a lovely gaze, and she winked at Santa.

Mom licked the remaining milk from her lips and said, "It's your turn big boy."

Santa's eyes widen with excitement. He started unbuttoning his shirt. Mom on the other hand, stood up on her feet and slowly walked towards the door and locked it from inside.

I knew she would lock the door at some point. Mom thought locking the door would stop me. Sadly, joke on you mom. I'm already in your room, hidden inside your closet. As all these thoughts flooded my mind, I felt like a ninja.

As she locked the door, mom looked back and asked, "Ready for the show?"

My eyes squinted as I viewed Santa's bare body. My heart skipped a bit as I witnessed his tight abs and muscular body. All this time dad told me, Santa was a fat old man, but in reality, he was a big, tall dude with a muscular body. He had a tattoo of a black dragon on his back.

Mom slowly started to undress. First, she removed her blouse, revealing her toned back and shoulders. Then she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor with a soft thud. She then untied the elaborate knot around her waist, allowing the fabric to fall through her body and pool at her feet.

She then stepped out of the folds of the saree and walked to Santa. As mom moved closer to Santa, her boobs swayed left to right. She leaned forward, running her hands over her naked boob and ass, teasing Santa.

I swallowed hard. I was shaking and my heart was pounding. What will she do next? The same question kept dancing in my head. I'm not going to lie, I was enjoying each and every moment of it, but deep down I felt something wasn't right.

She lifted her perfect round boobs towards her face, cupped in her hands. Mom started brushing her nipples against her lips, and then took her right boob into her mouth. After that, she started sucking on it like a hungry baby.

Whether she did that for fun or to drink her own milk, I couldn't tell. But after watching mom sucking her own boob, it made me thirsty for some milk. Mom leaned in, pressing her naked body against Santa's face. He started kissing her belly button. It looked like each kiss sent shivers through her body.

Mom wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. As their wet tongues tangled together, their sounds echoed throughout the room. They suddenly stopped and looked into each other's eyes.

"Tell me," Santa whispered, "What do you want me to do with you?"

Mom hesitated, then whispered back, "I want you to make me feel special."

Santa smiled and asked, "And how am I supposed to do that?"

Without giving him any answer, she sat on Santa's lap. Then, mom straddled her legs around his waist. His face was just inches away from her boobs. Santa cupped both of her boobs then rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned softly, arching her back into his touch.

Santa put both of her boobs in his mouth and started circling his tongue around her areolas. I felt a little jealous of Santa. My mom does not allow me to suck her boobs, no matter how much I beg for them. She told me, I'm too old for that.

She moaned softly as Santa bit her nipples. She twisted into Santa's touch and tightly closed her eyes as his hand cuddled her ass cheeks.

"Oh, God, I can't wait any longer, put it in," mom said.

I felt my heart racing, as I saw them getting closer to naked gymnastics. Santa pushed his erect PP against her wet pussy. She had a flush of joy on her face. She was fully enjoying herself.

Santa lay down on the bed and mom climbed on top of him. After that, she turned toward Santa's PP. As for Santa, he locked his face on my mom's exposed pussy. Then he positioned his head between her legs.

Santa without hesitating for a moment, went straight for my mom's pussy. His hands slide between my mom's legs, his fingers pocked inside her potty hole. Mom screamed loudly as Santa put his three fingers inside her potty hole.

My first thought was that she might be in pain, but she soon started shaking her ass and begging for more. It was then that I realized she was actually enjoying the pain. Maybe all those beatings from dad have finally paid off, I thought.

His tongue darted in and out of her pussy as Santa buried his face deep in her ass cheeks. Mom shook her head back and forth as she sucked Santa's PP into her mouth. I saw her throat muscles tens up as she took him deep down. Her long, dark hair splayed around them, tangling with their limbs as they moved together.

Mom moaned loudly as Santa sucked her pussy. He licked her pussy like an ice cream. If Santa kept licking her G spot, mom said she would lose control. But Santa didn't listen to her and kept pushing his tongue deep inside her pussy.

Mom was screaming like crazy. Although she was screaming, there was a clear sign of enjoyment on her face. After that Santa blew in her pussy. She screamed loudly and lost her control.

My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a sec. A stream of steaming yellow liquid came straight out of her pussy and landed on Santa's face. My mouth dropped open in shock.

I thought it was over for me. Santa would definitely not tolerate such behavior and would leave the house without making my present. But to my surprise, he liked it.

Mom turned back and looked at him. Their eyes met, and mom started laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, she said, her voice cracking up. "I just...I can't help it. I got overwhelmed by the intense pleasure and peed on you."

Santa rubbed his face with his elbow and said, "It's OK, baby, I actually like it."

Mom's eyes widen. She bit her lips and looked impressed by Santa's statement.

"Then drink it," she said, her voice deep and serious. "Drink my piss. I want you to taste it and tell me how much you like it."

Santa leaned forward and started kissing her pussy without any hesitation. He pressed his tongue deep into her pussy. Mom moaned loudly and her hips bounced back, as she explained how Santa's tongue was digging into her sensitive areas. After Santa's tongue, mouth, and breath touched mom's pussy, she shivered and peed.

A sharp cry escaped her mouth as she released herself in his mouth. Santa drank all her urine from her pussy.

"Does it taste good?" Mom asked.

"Amazing! Salty and little tangy," Santa explained.

Finally, they changed their positions after sucking each other for an hour. Mom was on all fours with her legs spread wide, welcoming Santa to do his business. He positioned himself behind her. His hands were on her hips, and he slowly thrust into her pussy.

"Oh, it feels so good to be inside you!" Santa explained in a deep voice.

Mom moaned and arching her back as Santa pushed his PP deeper into her pussy. She screamed and threw her head back as Santa pounded her pussy mercilessly. The room was quite cold, but they were sweating profusely. In the dim light their bodies glistened with sweat. Drops of sweat glided down from her breasts to nipple and dispersed all around the bed, as her boobs swayed freely with each thrust.

Mom had completely forgotten her own rule against making loud noises. She screamed and moaned so loudly that she might have woken up a coma patient. In tandem with their increasing movement on the bed, the headboard and springs began creaking loudly.

If Dad could have seen this, he would have felt proud of her, I thought as I watched them.

Suddenly Santa growled in a deep voice.

"Don't say you are about to cum," mom said while catching her breath.

"I have just started babe," Santa exclaims.

Santa's movements intensified after he finished his sentence. He tightened his grip on mom's hips and pushed his PP in and out vigorously. Mom started moaning like a machine gun, as Santa thrusted in her pussy repeatedly. He slapped mom's ass twice and kneaded her ass cheeks.

Mom bit the pillow and buried her nails into the bedsheet. But Santa quickly grabbed her hair and pulled her head back up. Mom's eyes were half closed. She looked like she had been lost in the source.

After ten minutes of non-stop pounding, something strange happened. Mom's body tensed. She let out a long, low-pitched groan and I heard a faint splashing sound.

Mom has done it again. She peed on the bed as well as on Santa's PP. Her warm pee trickled down Santa's right leg, pooled between his knees and soaked into the sheets.

"You nasty bitch," Santa said while breathing heavily.

Mom turned back and looked up and said, "An early golden shower for you, baby."

After finishing her lines, mom exploded with laughter. She buried her face into the pillow to hide her laughs. I don't know what a golden shower means. But considering mom's reaction, a golden shower must mean peeing on someone.

Santa pulled out his PP and rubbed his right hand on her pussy. After that he put his fingers inside her mouth and forced her to suck on them. I felt sick from seeing that. I wondered what disgusting things they might do next. Then suddenly it hit me, "My mom is doing all this for my sake and here I am questioning her actions."

I was distracted by my own thoughts that I didn't notice that Santa had resumed his humping. But there was a small problem. In between thrusts, his PP kept on slipping out of her pussy. Because her pussy was wet from her pee, Santa was unable to keep his grip. Mom on the other hand laughed breathlessly.

"Oh, baby," she said while panting, "your cock is getting soft?"

Santa didn't answer her question. He immediately pinned her down on the bed and pushed his PP inside her pussy. Without holding back, Santa thrust her harder and faster, causing mom to gasp for breath. In a mixture of pleasure and pain, she moaned.

With each thrust, Santa pushed his PP even deeper into her pussy. His PP was thick near the base, so it stretched her pussy even further. Mom's breath hitched in her throat, and she dug her fingers into the sheets. With every thrust, pleasure was building inside her.

12