Santa's Secret Gift to Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, baby," she pleaded. I want you to be even deeper."

"Beg for it," Santa said hastily, while catching his breath.

"Ye...Yes, baby please fuck me deep, until your tip hits my womb." Mom begged.

As an approval of her plead, Santa smiled naughtily. He pulled his PP out and then thrust it back in with great force. She jerked and screamed in delight. Santa bent and his chest touched her back. His thrusts became shorter and faster. I saw his muscles in her arms and back getting tensed with every thrust.

Everything was getting intense. I felt something was about to happen. I started breathing heavily with excitement. Suddenly Santa growled and Mom's body arched off the bed with every thrust. As she leaned over the edge of the bed, her breasts protruded. Her loud moans echoed in my ears for the last time. I couldn't look away. The scene was magical.

Santa growled like a bull, then thrust one last time. His hips slammed into mom's pussy with such force that it drove the air out of her lungs. Santa collapsed over her. He struggled to catch his breath.

For a few seconds it seemed like time had frozen. There was a strong smell of sweat and pee in the air. Santa finally pulled himself up with a sigh. As Santa's PP slipped out of Mom's pussy, she moaned softly. As soon as Santa's PP came out, a white milky thing started oozing out of her pussy and dripping down her thigh.

Santa rested on top of mom for a little while. He got his PP sandwiched between mom's ass cheeks. He kissed her neck and back. Before getting off the bed, Santa rubbed his PP on mom's ass. Mom didn't move, she was already passed out.

Santa gathered his clothes and walked to the attached bathroom. A few minutes later he came out and called my mom. But she didn't respond. He pulled out his phone and took some pictures of my unconscious mom and left the room.

A few minutes later, I heard our main door closing. He was gone. For a few seconds everything went silent. The show was over.

After a while I slowly tiptoed out of the closet and walked towards my mom. She was sleeping peacefully. There was a smile of satisfaction on her face. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I quickly covered her body with a blanket. I didn't want her to catch a cold.

Before leaving, I got curious and checked one more time in between her legs, and there it was, a white gooey thing still oozing out of her pussy. Maybe this was the milk that would do the magic.

Next morning, I rushed into the kitchen and hugged mom and pulled her t-shirt up to look at her belly. It was flat, and skinny as usual. Mom was surprised. She took me on her lap and asked, "Now what new mischief are you planning?"

Her voice was as joyful as ever.

"Just seeing if something interesting is hiding inside your belly." I said excitedly.

"Actually, there is something hiding in my belly." Mom said.

I asked, "What?" with extreme excitement.

Bringing her lips close to my ears, she whispered, "Gas."

She bust out of laughter. I sprang from her lap. I knew she wouldn't reveal my secret gift to me.

"What did you thought will be inside my belly?" Mom asked in a jokey manner.

She continued to giggle. Before I could answer, her phone rang. As soon as she saw the screen her expression changed. She looked scared and tense. Whenever her expression changes like that, it means dad is calling. Mom gave me the phone and went back to washing the dishes.

"Hello dad?" I asked.

"Merry Xmas Aaron!" Dad said.

I really wanted to tell dad about the last night. I quickly looked back, wondering if mom was looking at me or not. She was busy with her work. I thought it would be the perfect time to tell dad about Santa Claus.

I lowered my voice and said, "Dad, do you know Santa isn't fat? He is actually a tall black man with a dragon tattoo on his back."

I couldn't hold my excitement and the words came out loud. And then I heard a loud clatter sound. I turned back and saw that a plate had slipped from mom's hand and been broken into pieces. I looked up at mom. Her smile had disappeared, and her eyes were dead cold.

12