Santa's Sleigh Has Eighteen Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, but your father got the damn humvee working good enough to get the fuck out of there. He drove us with his leg bleeding like crazy. I had to carry him when the thing died. We were running like scared rabbits. I should have been court martialed. He was shooting off my back! If It hadn't been for him, we would BOTH be dead! It was a miracle we made it home alive."

Sheila hugged him. "Thank you for saving my father. I wouldn't be here if not for you. You DID deserve that medal they gave you. I'm gonna fuck you later to say thanks."

"You don't have to do that Sheila! That was a lifetime ago."

"Yeah. My lifetime, which I owe to you. Besides, I find you very sexy. I'm dying to suck your cock! Don't you find me attractive?"

"You are very attractive. But.. Well, I feel a bit shell shocked from my wife's antics. She fucked with my head! You know?"

"Hey, you gotta get back in the saddle again. I'll take good care of you. You can take my cherry, and fuck my ass. You can cum in my mouth, I'll swallow for you! I would like you to spank me if you wouldn't mind. Ok?"

George had his jaw on the floor, sort of. He was totally shocked by this turn of events. But, hey, it's not like he was ever going back to the cheating bitch, that is, his wife! No, that ship had sailed.

All those years when he was married, he never touched another woman! He thought about the women who came on to him, even his wife's sister! He had stayed true. Well maybe when this was done, he would give his sister in law a little phone call. He felt a bit guilty, even though he knew his marriage was in the shitter.

*******

They were rolling down the highway when he heard, "Break 19. Break, Meat Beater, come on." He heard on the c.b.radio

"Is that Boom Boom? You got the Meat Beater here. Is that you Boom?" George replied on the c.b.

"What the fuck Meat? Why did you guys leave without me?"

"Language on this channel PLEASE!" from someone else.

"Sorry." BB did curse a bit.

"Boom Boom, we had to go. You got that fast Pete, I knew you could catch us, and here you are! SHIT you could dust us with that thing. Nobody else here got a triple digit truck."

"Yer jus jealous." She said.

"Hell yeah I'm jealous! My truck is fast, but nowhere near yours. But for this trip, we all gotta stay legal anyway. We got two passengers. You got a passenger in the news van back there, if you want. We're gonna stop in Indiana or Ohio for dinner and a d.o.t. break."

"Take it to another channel please" from an unknown trucker.

"Boom Boom, go to the other one."

They switched channels, moving from nineteen to thirty-three. Channel thirty-three was just a channel they used for a bit of privacy. Everybody did that, listen on nineteen, the truckers channel, then jump to another channel to chit chat and catch up.

"So BB, you good for the Philly load? You ok with taking a guy in your truck?" George asked

"Is he well hung? Is he cute? Are you gonna fuck me now that you're free? You know I've waited years to get in your pants! I could really use some good dick right now. By good dick, I really mean your dick. I'm thinking about tasting you, your cock, forcing it down my throat, spurting in me..."

"BB, you're driving!"

"Hey, the shoulder is only one lane away! I could make it worth your while. I'll let you fuck my ass with that big pork chop of yours. You want to spank my very nice ass? Wad'ya say? I know you want to suck on my huge milkers. You know I'm lactating? Mama's milk does a body good ya know. C'mon back." She was so nasty. She was trying to get him hot. It was working.

"As fun as that sounds, we gotta be Santa this year.There's a huge number of children depending on us, you know? But after, maybe...some you and me time? C'mon"

"Then this guy I'm s'posed to take better have a ten inch Christmas ornament, and he better know how to trim my tree. I need Christmas spirit NOW! over." She sounded very horny.

"Barbara, you are incorrigible. I'm out, kisses," he signed off.

"Promises, promises, out."

*******

"What was that all about? She called you Meat Beater?" Sheila asked.

"Yeah, that is my handle. She is our fifth driver, and she just caught up to us, she had a few issues."

" A few issues? It sounded to me like she just wanted to fuck you. Are you really THAT good? Two different women, both hot for you Santos. So, can I see what all the hubbub is about there, bub?" She was smiling.

"You want to see my penis? Is that what you're saying?"

"No I don't want to see it. I want to SUCK IT. I want to be your slut. I want to give you road head. I want you to give me a good orgasm. I want to give you ten orgasms. I want to give you the best Christmas present ever." He was stunned again.

"Well we can't do anything till supper time, we have to try to beat this snow!" But his brain was going a hundred miles an hour. This would be an interesting trip.

"Would you like both of us? At the same time? That would be a hell of a Christmas dinner, wouldn't it? George please. I really need you. I want you too. You know I owe you as well, from everything my dad tells me, you were a hero, and if it weren't for you...I would not be HERE! Please!" She desperately wanted him.

Sheila was rubbing his chest and running her fingers through his hair. She was very persuasive. Her touch was electric.

What the fuck? His darling little scum bucket at home had not exactly been catering to his needs. That, and they would be permanent strangers again real soon. Why not? It wasn't like his wife gave a shit. She had her boyfriend..

Maybe more than one. He didn't read the report closely, he just jumped to the incriminating photos and that was that. He wondered.

He thought, a Christmas three- way is probably a lot more fun than thinking about his Christmas divorce! He should do it, and send photos to the ex! Hey hon, thinking of you, as I bang the shit out of these very cute young things, begging for my cock! Eat shit and die bitch. Now that's a great ex wife Christmas card! 'Merry revenge' and 'Happy-get-fucking-even'! He laughed on the inside.

He thought maybe he should get therapy. Or just get laid. Sheila was rubbing his pants now. She could get them both killed if they weren't careful.

"Darlin'... Please can you wait? I'm driving an eighty thousand pound vehicle in driving snow. I'd really like to get there alive! We'll be in Ohio pretty soon OK? Just have a little patience."

*******

"Interview, take one. George Santos, can you tell us how you became a Christmas hero truck driver? Why are you doing this?"

"FIRST off, I'm no hero. I'm just trying to help here. As to why I volunteered...Well, when I was a kid, our family was poor. Dirt poor. My dad was never around. Money was always very tight. Our Christmas gifts had to be thoughtful, cause we didn't have money to burn. We were so poor, the one Christmas, all I got, besides clothes and shoes, was three little metal cars, Hotwheels. I just loved them. I still like them, even all grown up. But that Christmas gift made my holiday special. I'll never forget it, if I live to be a hundred! So THAT is what we are doing. Trying to put a smile on some childrens faces, that might otherwise have nothing. In truth, though I'm a grown man, inside of me is that little kid, who really loved those little metal cars. That's why I'm doing this. I'd like to ask all the adults who hear this broadcast, PLEASE, take some time, buy a little gift for a child who has none. That is the true spirit of Christmas, giving of yourself. We can ALL be Santa this year. Thank you for your support and have a very Merry Christmas."

"Ok we're clear. That was great Santos. Is that all true?"

"100% true. Why do you ask?"

"It almost sounds like a story book, you know? I'm sure folks like Disney are gonna call you."

"Oh, come on. I doubt anyone gives a shit about five trucks of toys going to NYC on Christmas eve in a snowstorm. People are all wrapped up in their own stuff, you know. It's ok, cause this isn't about us. It's about those kids! I gotta tell you, I'm looking at the weather site, this storm is shaping up to be pretty bad. I hope we can get through!" He was a little worried.

*******

"Where we going to stop to eat and go, Santos?" She asked. They had been driving for hours.

"We're almost to Ohio. They have decent service plazas on that highway. Let me call the others, see what they want to do."

"Break one nine, Big Ben, come on. Bring it back."

"Hey, you got Big Ben. Is that you Meat Beater?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, where you guys want to stop? My stomach is talking to me. This young lady wants to take a tinkle too. How about Vermilion plaza?"

"Sounds good, I'll call the others if they aren't already on the channel. Did you hear about the shut down?"

"No, first I'm hearing it."

"PA pike is closed, they have a bunch of accidents. Several very bad, a few fatalities. You know what that means." Ben explained.

"It sounds like were running on I-80 all the way. I don't think the snow is that bad yet up there." George hoped.

"Meat, this is shaping up to be a bad storm. I heard DC has twenty inches ALREADY, and we're not even started yet."

"Break for eastbound."

"Go break, you got one"

"About thirty miles up your side, jackknife, real cluster. They're putting everything off at 92, do the go round. It's looking pretty bad back in the keystone. Pike is shut at the cashbox. Whole road closed. I heard they might do state of emergency. How is over your shoulder?"

"What you see is what we got. Maybe two, three inches. Hoosier got nothing, maybe a dusting. At least when we came through anyways. Hope you have a very Merry, westbound."

"Right back at you, eastbound. Is that Meat Beater? You got Caveman, come back."

"Caveman, you son of a gun! How you doin? Your ok if you're headed to the Windy."

"Thanks Meat. You are gonna have a tough time going to the Garbage state. Everything's gonna shut down soon. Good luck Meat, have a merry-merry and a Happy-Happy. Out."

"Caveman, you be safe, Merry-Merry to you too pal. Catch you on the flip flop. I'm out."

"What does all that mean?" Sheila looked like I was speaking Chinese.

"He said there's a crash on our side a jackknife truck. A cluster means a cluster-fuck, meaning its a very bad mess. Cashbox is the toll plaza. State of emergency means we're stuck! Nothing on the road except emergency vehicles. If they catch you on the road, the fines can be huge, like a thousand dollars. Not to the company either, to the driver!"

"We can't go south, twenty inches of snow and more on the way. We could go north, I heard it was open, I-90 that is. Sneak through PA to New York. But that may be wrong too. The lake effect snow in Buffalo and Rochester could drop three FEET of snow. That would be way worse. Right now, we might just have to stay put until the storm passes.

"How are we going to get these toys through? By the time we get there, Christmas will be done!" Sheila was in panic mode.

"Sheila, we will do everything we have to to get us there. I promise you that."

"Break one niner for that Meat Beater," it was Ben.

"C'mon back Big Ben."

"I talked to the guys, up on the other channel, they said Vermilion was fine. If we can make it, there's a wreck, somebody jacked it."

"We can try. I'm not sure if the wreck is before or after Vermilion."

"You can make it driver. I just eyeballed it. It's about four miles other side of Vermilion. You better hurry. Fills up fast!"

"I know you're right. Thanks westbound. Out."

"What is Vermilion?"

"It's a nice little service plaza up the road, about ten miles. We gotta get there fast, because it will get filled up, totally."

"Can I convince you to fuck me there?"she asked.

"Maybe. Is that three-way still on the table?"

"I just had to suggest that, didn't I. I thought you might forget. I want you for myself. But I guess I can share. Unless she hooked up with Bill Berg."

"Not likely. He's a preacher, and he not only talks the talk, he walks the walk. He is hardcore. I'll bet your friend is ready to join a convent by now. But you can still ask her. And make damn sure she's eighteen. I'll be checking her ID."

Sheila was already on her cell phone.

*******

They got to Vermilion in good shape, except the snow had arrived. They all went in for food and nature breaks.

They were deciding on what to do. Ben spoke first.

"We could run up to 90 and make it through Erie."

"We have all been down this road, you know once you commit to 90 or 86 that's it. Unless you like going up and down mountains in the dark, in the snow and ice." George said.

"Those roads are flat. What mountains?"

"He meant, if the lake effect snow gets going, the ONLY way around is through the mountains. Right in the worst of it." Jonesey said.

"Well I-70 is closed, the turnpike is closed, 90 and 86 look like trouble. How about 22 and U.S.30?

"If the turnpike is closed, those roads are going to be completely jammed up. Where do you think they send that traffic? Plus snow and ice." Ben pointed out.

"US 30 is closed, just heard about it. They got a foot of snow."

"Want to try for Snow Shoe?"

"We might make Hubbard."

"Hubbard will be racked, packed and stacked. You guys know how nasty it gets." BB said.

"Let's put it to a vote. Who wants to continue?" No one raised their hand.

"Who wants to stay?" Everybody put up a hand. Sheila said, " This dosen't mean you are giving up does it?"

"No, no. We're just waiting for the storm to pass. We should be ok by tomorrow morning. Then we just go like hell to get there." George said.

"Ok, everyone try to get some sleep. It looks like we're going to be here at least 10 hours for our break. Hopefully, the storm will have passed by then." Tom said.

George and Sheila went back to the truck. She asked him to put on the suit. She needed some footage for the newspapers and tv.

"Please George, please put on the suit! Just for the interview, PLEASE?" she pleaded.

"Fine! I'll put on the damn suit."

George put on the suit. Sheila asked him a few questions.

"Are you worried about getting the five trucks through?"

"Well, you have to have faith. I'm asking all the grown-ups to remember the spirit of Christmas is giving, especially to those less fortunate. If you know a child who won't be getting anything this year, PLEASE, take some time out of your schedule and buy, beg, or steal a small toy or gift for that child. We would also appreciate your prayers and support. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to one and all. And of course Ho, Ho, Ho!"

*******

He was getting out of the Santa suit, when Sheila burst into the truck. He was naked except for his socks. Sheila, started unbuttoning her top. George's eyes got very wide. She removed her top and skirt and placed his hands on her tits. He rubbed and hoisted her hefty juggs. They were huge! Her nipples grew and hardened in his palms. He reached around and unhooked her heavy duty bra. Off it came.

He sucked her enormous nipples and she purred. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. He grabbed her panties and tugged them down. She was naked in front of him and looked glorious. Her pubes were clearly clean shaven. Her labia was shining from the moisture, she was very excited. He placed her on the lower bunk and bent down to explore her sex with his tongue. She leaned back and spread her legs. She closed her eyes, as he licked and flicked her clitoris. She moaned as she headed to a lovely climax. She came, but so quietly! Her labia was pouring out her juices like a waterfall. He moved up and placed his rather large and fat cock at her soaking snatch. She grabbed his hips. She was trying to pull him into her. She wanted him very badly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Absolutely, come on and fuck me. I'm on the pill. Give it to me PLEASE!"

He rotated and plunged his dick into her very, very tight cunt. She screamed, for just a second. She was thrusting back at him. He was giving her all that she could take. In a little while her orgasm over took her and she screamed again. George couldn't hold back, he shot load after load of semen into her. She was so happy.

"You CAME! Was it good for you? Did you enjoy me? I'm so happy I got you off. I came twice myself!" She was beaming, smiling so hard!

"Oh it was lovely. I need to kiss you and hug you, please." He was still hard inside her. She loved the feeling of him INSIDE OF HER. It made her giddy with happiness. She squeezed his dick with her cuny walls, and restarted his erection. He started to fuck her again. She fucked him back.

"Come on Santa Claus! I've been VERY NAUGHTY. In fact, I've been a baaad girl. You need to punish me with your dick. I need to be rammed again, and again. Fuck me Santa, ride me like a reindeer! Jam that candy cane up my ass. Fuck me good. I need a good pounding Santa." Apparently Sheila liked to talk dirty during sex. She seemed very good at it. He pulled out. Her mouth was on his fuckstick in an instant. He shot a huge glob of Christmas cheer into her mouth, so much it came out of her nose. She loved it. She was so happy making him cum!

They laid together in the lower bunk. They kissed and hugged for a long time.

Suddenly, the door opened and Kami Courtland jumped into the warm truck. She locked the door and pulled the interior curtains closed. She started stripping off her clothes. She smiled wickedly.

"Santos? Did you fuckers start without me?" Kami was very horny for George. She wanted him so badly.

She removed her bra, and her big boobs popped out. Her dark pink nipples looked so hard. Her slit was hairless. She was slender and her hair was bright red. Her skin was like white alabaster. It reminded him of porcelain in its perfection. Her lips were plump and looked so kissable.

She climbed into the bunk with George and Sheila. Her arousal was easy to smell, she was dripping out of her sex. She put her mouth on George's dick. He was already getting hard as a rock. He maneuvered her around until he could lick her snatch as she sucked his cock. She shuddered as she came on his tongue. His balls were drawing up, getting ready for his climax.

Kami shifted around and said, "Please get on top and fuck me George. I really need you. PLEASE FUCK ME!"

George got on top of the stunning red head and lined up his dick. "Tell me what you want. Tell me!" He looked in her eyes. They locked eyes.

"I want you to ram that big dick of yours up my cute little cunt. I want you to shoot your man goo into my snatch. Later I want you to stretch my asshole with your meat pole. I want to feel you fuck my ass. I want you to shoot your sperm into my mouth. That would be a very nice Christmas present. Oh, I almost forgot. I need you to spank my ass too. Both cheeks." She kissed him very hard. He kissed back.

He entered her. Her virginity was now history. She bucked back at him. He fucked her long and hard. She asked if he was going to come. He said almost. She shuddered again and she quietly said, "I just came again. You are a very good fucker George. I want you to shoot in my mouth. Ok?"

"I'm gonna cum!"

She quickly pulled him out and brought her mouth close. He grunted as he came, filling her mouth with jism. Sheila kissed her hard and they traded his cum. Sheila cleaned his cock with her mouth. George shuddered again and gave her a couple of spurts.

"Thank you George, I didn't know you could come twice."

"Me either. I don't think that is going to happen too often."

"You should be happy. You know the real Santa only comes once a year!" Sheila joked. She licked his candy cane. Well really just his dick, but its Christmas. As he lay back, he realized he had just had two virgins, two beautiful coeds. Well they were virgins until he got a hold of them! What a way to celebrate Christmas! A Christmas three way. HO HO HO indeed.