Santa's Sleigh Has Eighteen Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

Sleep came easy, even with a blonde and redhead on both his shoulders. He was awakened by someone angrily banging on his door. He opened it gingerly as he was naked and it was freezing cold outside. BB looked at him. There were daggers in her eyes. She was PISSED.

"Why haven't you come over to my truck?" She asked pointedly.

"Was I supposed to? You didn't say anything to me. We talked about AFTER remember? Come on in, I'll warm you up."

She had on a very masculine carhart one piece jumper. The kind tow truck guys wear. She unzipped it. She was nude under the shapeless garment. Her shape was remarkable. She had giant tits, each as big as George's head. Large areolas, very puffy with excitement, crowned with huge diamond hard nipples. They looked as big as his fingers. She had a fairly narrow waist, from years of hard work, and working out three times a week. Her beautiful big fat ass was a work of art. George was enthralled by this goddess. He was going to fuck that fabulous fat ass first thing.

She looked in the bunk and saw two naked women. It really pissed her off.

"You son of a bitch! I could be in the bridal suite in the casinos hotel having hot and cold running men, but NO... Here I am driving through a fuckin Christmas blizzard. Because YOU asked me too. With you fucking beautiful young girls. How am I supposed to compete with their skinny little bodies? I'm an old lady. I... I want you to fuck...ME." She had tears in her eyes. He kissed her.

Little Kami jumped up, "Hey grandma, we were here first! I've wanted him for three YEARS! So go take on the other three drivers. We heard that's your speciality, gang bangs and pulling trains. We'll take damn good care of George here. You had your chance, you fucked it up, so get lost." Women went right for the jugular. Wow.

"You little bitch. I've been after George for years and years. Just for your information, since the last time he kissed me, two years ago, I've not been with anyone else! They say 'don't believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear'. All that crap about me is from guys I've rejected. I don't usually care about what bullshit gets said about me, as long as George dosen't believe it. Do you George? Please say you don't." Her eyes were full of tears.

"I will believe what you tell me BB. You have never lied to me. And for the record, I fucked up, not BB. I married the wrong girl. I've wasted many years on her, and now I am getting my freedom back."

"You should tell them what happened George."

"No, it's really none of their business. We had it, we lost it. My fault, not yours."

"BUT, they should know."

"BB and I were once married. I thought she was cheating, she thought I was cheating. Then we really did cheat and ...well that was that, we got divorced."

"It was so long ago." BB looked forlorn.

"I apologize BB. I had no idea. I'm really so sorry!" Kami said, "But I still love George. I want to have his children. I want to be his wife."

"No, I'm marrying him. I'll give him twins. I'll be his slut." Sheila said.

"I just want to fuck him. I want to suck his cock. I want to be his cum bucket" BB said.

"Hey, we're here now. Let's have some fun!" George said.

George looked at the naked girls. He was not going to take any shit. He didn't owe them any explanations. He had many times taken responsibility for his actions. He was going to fuck BB with or without them.

"Girls, I'm going to need your help. I need one of you to go down on BB's pussy, and the other to suck on her tits and tweak and twist her big nipples. I need you to both take turns, and help me really give her a good climax. She has had a very rough day."

"But George, we're not lesbians!" Sheila said.

"Don't give me that shit, I ate each of you out tonight till both of you blew your corks. You two already told me about your girl lovin' experiences. You both know I'm gonna give it to you good too! So help me and this beautiful woman, here. Give her a climax as I fuck her asshole."

"You're going to really return the favor? I love it when you lick my clitoris! It makes me squirt sometimes!" Sheila said.

"Yes, me too. Your tongue drives me crazy with lust. I'll try to duplicate that for Boom Boom. I'll do my best to get her off. Are you gonna try to fuck us after her? You will probably be exhausted." Said Kami. She frowned.

Kami slipped under Boom Boom to sixty-nine with her. Sheila sucked him to hardness, then she started sucking BB's nipples and kissing her. She was VERY sensitive in that area.

He lubed up his fat cock and smeared some on BB's asshole Pushing in with two fingers, he soon added a third finger to loosen her sphincter up. He aimed his hard dick at her anus, and pushed. His cock pushed against her shit hole and then popped in.

Boom Boom gasped when she felt herself being sodomized. Truth is she loved it, especially from George with his beautiful big fuckin dick! She really didn't need the girls sucking and licking her pussy. Although Kami was really tongue fucking her good. She got off from George in her rectum just fine. She liked the fact that two girls were now George's property, just as she was. She would do anything for George; absolutely anything he asked, she would do! Apparently George went from ex wife, to three wives in three hours.

"Barbara," her had only called her that when they were married, usually when mad at her! "Barbara, do you really enjoy me buttfuckin you? Do you do it because I love it? You and your perfect ass."

"I do it analy, because you make me cum. Harder than in my vagina if you must know. I'm going to cum, right NOW! OHHHH FUCK ME, SANTA! I'M A VERY NAUGHTY... UGHHH YESSSS, GIRL. OH SANTA FUCK MY ASSHOLE, PLEASE!"

"I'm gonna cum AGAIN!" yelled BB. Her pussy gushed all over Kami's face as Kami sucked her big clit. A little milk squeezed out of her big nipples."Oh yes, OHH Santos! I'm coming! Ahh! YES!" BB was squeezing George with her talented rectum. He didn't last long with her amazing ass.

"I'm gonna... Cum!" Said Santos. ALL three women flipped around to get some of his semen. He shot himself in all three mouths. It was a very enjoyable orgasm for him, in that THREE WOMEN wanted his seed! All three savored it, then swallowed...

*******

Over the course of the next three hours, George, true to his word, gave each woman a nice spanking, oral and anal sex, often together, so very dirty. He also made damn sure all three got plenty of vaginal sex. His strength and the Viagra gave out the same time! He had a bunch of orgasms, not much cum towards the end, but enjoyable any way. And the nicest part was actually sleeping with a woman on top of him, and one either side made him feel like a king or an emperor. He slept better than he'd slept in years.

*******

He awoke to a clamouring. "Hey, boss! C'mon get your ass up! We're missing the women!" Tom was not quite yelling, it was still pretty early in the morning. He stuck his head in the truck to see George in the middle of three naked women. "Oh, nevermind we have found them." He got out of there quick. The door slammed with a dull BANG.

"Hey Ben, you ain't gonna believe this shit!" You could hear him from a hundred feet away. So the jig was up. Everyone knew now that George Santos, mild mannered truck driver from PA, was in reality, Super-Stud-Muffin. Able to service deep vaginas in a single bed. Faster than a... oh wait, he wasn't fast at all. He was a man that took his sweet ole time, and women loved him for it. At least this truck full of women did.

Breakfast at the restaurant was interesting. All the guys looking at George, like he was a god or something. All the girls looking at George, SURE he was a god or something. Everyone wanted to sit next to him.

After he partook of a full cup of hot coffee, he felt he had regained the power of speech. He noticed everyone looking at him, the women with admiration, and the men with, what the hell, admiration. He was kinda stunned.

"Ok, what the hell is going on here? Why all the looks?" The women were giggling, and the guys were just struggling with how to say what was on everyones mind.

"Boss, we are just in awe. Tom a, mentioned what he saw this morning, and we, ahh... Well, we are amazed! We ALWAYS knew you were the best ahh... Equipped. I guess the girls know it now too!"

"Yes, we had a big fight over him last night. We decided to share his large ahh... Personality! Yeah. Oh he is so good. I want to marry him." Sheila was sure.

"NO, I'm gonna marry him." Kami was just as determined.

"I'm gonna be head wife, and you two will have to pump out the babies. I can breast feed everybody." BB smiled. She had just trumped them both!

George sat there with a stupid look of incomprehension. Like he was gonna wake up soon from a great dream. He did smile a lot. He needed more caffeine to overcome his innate stupidity. Or perhaps more sleep. He got barely any last night. He smiled. A very wicked smile.

"Any of you idjuts get the weather f'cast? What's it look like? Nice, shitty what?"

"Snow is clearing from South to north. Looks like we're still taking I-80. We got a bit of a wait, there was a pile up just a couple miles east of here. Road is shut down, but it should reopen in two hours. Boss, we are gonna have to haul ass!" Tom was the weatherman today.

"Hey you guys gotta get suited up and give us some promo for the newspapers. Ok? It won't take long! Fifteen minutes, twenty tops. Please!" Begged Sheila.

"Ok, I'll do it for the children." Said Ben.

"Alright!" Said Tom.

"Let's get er dun!" Said bill.

"Do I have to? I've already done five promos! I'd like to take a nap. I need more sleep." Said a tired George.

The guys just clapped. The girls made plans for his 'sleep'.

*******

George and BB were sleeping in his truck. He awoke to a wonderful blowjob, which he assumed was BB. But she was lowering her pussy to his mouth, he instantly realized another woman had joined them. It better be another woman! He looked around BB's thighs to see a red head in his lap, his dick in her mouth. It most likely was Kami, but with all the other upheavals in his life, he wasn't taking ANYTHING for granted. She turned her head, it was indeed Kami trying to force more of his dick down her throat. He didn't understand why it was so important to her? Because other women could do it? It didn't seem like a valid point of view. Perhaps it was her innate competitiveness making her do it.

"Kami, you don't have to do that."

"The other girls do it. BB here takes your whole cock! I'm determined to jam that meat all the way down, but I keep choking, cause you are so fuckin HUGE!"

He didn't realize that Sheila got back in the truck with a smaller video camera. She decided to save the moment of Santos with the two women sucking his cock. The older woman giving deepthroat lessons to the young woman. So determined to get all of Santos down her throat. She anchored the video camera. She was going to fuck him too.

Sheila started by caressing BB's huge breasts. BB loved having her natural giant juggs played with at every opportunity! Both younger women sucked on them. Sheila on the left tit, Kami on her right. BB was loving it her milk actually still flowed, although nothing like when she was pregnant. George was eating her out, so she felt like a queen. Everyone seeing to her needs. BB came so very hard, as much from the breast play as the cooter action. She squirted a bit in George's mouth. He swallowed as much as he could. His face was covered in girl goo. He was very happy. "George, I'm cummed out. I have to lay down. She passed out.

"One down, two to go!"

"George. I met this cute black girl inside the restaurant. Would you please fuck her? She is despondent over her weight. I think she's beautiful, but her family thinks she's fat."

"Sheila, I'm doing my very best to fuck THREE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. Do you think I'm supercock or something?"

"Yes, you are!" Said Kami taking her mouth off his dick for just a second.

"I know you are. I've NEVER been this well fucked. I need to recharge a bit. I'll make the introductions then go do more interviews with Kami. Come on slut, put on some clothes!"

"I want to suck him all day! I love sucking his dick. I want to be his cum dumpster!"

"Come on Cum-Dum, we gotta make room for the master. Let's go!"

*******

"George, Raquel, Raquel, George. George will be as gentle as a lamb, or as rough as a dragon. Whatever you like."

"My pleasure Raquel. Welcome to my truck."

"Hi George, nice to meet you, holy shit, you're naked! And hard! And BIG! And there's a naked woman next to you! I'm outa here." She went to leave.

"Raquel."

"Would you like to talk."

"Just talk?"

"For now."

"What's going on here? You fucked two women?"

"No, actually three women"

"This I gotta hear."

George told her honestly, everything that had taken place. She listened, still unbelieving most of what she heard.

"So I don't know if I have enough left to give you a good fuck. Sheila thinks I'm super cock. I don't even know if you like me.

"Why would you want to fuck a fat girl like ME. Nobody likes a fat girl."

"First off, I don't think you're fat. Far from it, I think you are voluptuous. I find you are VERY sexy. Second, just because no one approaches dosen't mean no interest. Most guys are chicken shit to approach a beautiful woman. They are afraid of rejection. Why dont you come over here and tell Santos what you REALLY want. I will try to make it happen."

She moved closer to George. He kissed her. She kissed him back. She was touching his cock. She was fascinated by it. She grabbed it. She couldn't get her hand around it. She stroked him.

She had high cheekbones, and exquisite dark eyes. Her teeth were brilliant white and plump luscious lips like dark cherries that ached to be kissed.

She was currently wrapping those cocksucker lips around George's dick. She and George locked eyes as she fellated him. She was a natural blowjob artist, or she had extensive training.

"I'm gonna come." George said.

"Please come in my mouth. I want to taste your cum." Raquel said.

He exploded in her mouth. A huge orgasm swept over him. It was one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had, period, the end. BB was up and voyeur-ing, so she of course wanted some of his cum.

So the women kissed and shared the cum and both swallowed it. Then they kissed some more. Meanwhile, back at her beautiful snatch, George was having her labia for a meal. Raquel had never experienced such an oral exercise, so she was moaning in BB's mouth. BB was moaning from George fingering her G spot and anus simultaneously! She was gonna cum very soon.

Quite unexpectedly, Raquel experienced her first giant orgasm. George never stopped so she went big O to big O in a row of fine climaxes.

She stopped him after five. She said, "I beg of you, please stick your big dick in my virgin hole. I'm on the pill so feel free to shoot sperm inside me. I...I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!"

"Are you sure?"

"George! Damn you! Take me! Bust my cherry, PLEASE! Do it, DO it, DO IT!!"

George enjoyed helping a girl become a woman. It was fast becoming his specialty. He pushed sharply and her virginity was a thing of the past. He slowed down because he didn't want to hurt her.

"Santos! What the fuck? C'mon fuck me good n hard!" He stepped up the pace, pretty soon she was screaming.

"George, you are so damn good, oh your gonna make me come AGAIN! OHMYGOD! YES! I'M COOOOMING! WOW! YES! AAAIIEEEAAAHHHH! UGHHH" Apparently, she did truly enjoy George. He enjoyed her right back. She passed out.

George had other women that needed him. He had to hurry. The highway was going to reopen soon.

End of part 1