Santa's Stand In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't given it any thought, to be honest," Grant said, trying to angle himself so his erection wasn't quite so blatant.

"Want to come to Subway with me?"

"Sure, that sounds good, but I can't exactly go in the suit."

"We've got half an hour; I'm sure we can get ourselves changed and back again quickly enough to be back in time," Lara offered.

"Well, let's give it a try then; it's the padding that takes the most time," he said. They retreated to the storeroom, and Grant headed for the small bathroom.

"No time for that," Lara said, yanking the stretchy elf top over her head. Grant stared at the sheer black bra she revealed for a moment and the enormity of the breasts it contained. He quickly turned away, but then all discombobulated and not knowing what else to do, he turned back to Lara, conscious his erection hadn't fully subsided. Lara grinned at him after pulling a plain navy-blue t-shirt on. She pulled a pair of daisy-dukes over the green tights and then turned and helped Grant remove his padding, so she'd be able to re-wrap him when they returned. Having her standing so close to him, didn't help his erection subside at all. He could smell her hair -- it had clearly been recently washed. It was both distracting and intoxicating at the same time.

"Come on, pants off, we don't have much time," Lara urged him.

"Wow, I can't imagine what the mothers out there might think if they overheard that," Grant laughed.

"Um, yeah," Lara giggled with a blush, but when he hesitated, she started attacking them for him, kneeling on the floor to drag them down. He was still lost about what to do. He glanced down just as Lara looked up at him and her eyes met his. She grinned up at him, and he had a sudden image of her taking his cock in her mouth. He wondered how good that might feel; it would certainly be a first! A twitch of his cock caught her attention and drew Lara's gaze downward; he blushed and stepped away as she said with a chuckle, "Down boy."

Grant couldn't bring himself to acknowledge she'd just made reference to his growing erection. He quickly dressed, and they hurried out of the department store and into the adjoining mall, and off to the food court. He had to scarf down his sandwich, but at least he was sitting with Lara while doing it. She chatted one-sidedly to him happily, while with his tongue tied in a knot, he marvelled they were even here together. They'd moved in such different circles during school, that he still scarcely believed she knew his name, let alone was treating him as an equal.

They rushed back to the store, and Lara helped Grant back into his Santa suit. He was so focussed on getting ready on time that gratefully, he didn't find himself getting erect. At least not until she bent over, stripping her shorts off, and then pulling off her t-shirt to reveal that almost transparent black bra again. Grant stared until she'd pulled her tight green elf top back on.

"See something you like?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, um, sorry, I um ..."

"Don't worry about it, goofball. If I minded your looking, I'd have changed somewhere you couldn't see."

"Are you two ready?" Melanie called out.

"Yeah, on our way," Lara responded, and they made their way back out to Santa's grotto.

It was two hours before there was trouble. A small girl was sitting excitedly on Grant's lap, bouncing up and down as she recited the list of things she'd like Santa to leave under the tree for her.

"Millie, do you need to use the toilet?" the girl's mother asked. Lara turned from where she was waiting with the mother, and Grant sat very still, unsure what to do, afraid to move a muscle.

"Of course not, Mommy!" the little girl protested indignantly, barely breaking her list of toys and continuing to bounce excitedly. Grant tuned back in to try and pick some items he could say with any confidence Santa would be delivering, but Millie suddenly stilled on his lap. "Oh oh."

Grant felt warmth flood across his leg.

"Oh, Millie!" the girl's mortified mother called out.

"Oh, man!" Grant said as he realised that what he had just feared had actually happened. He lifted the girl off his lap and looked down to see that the left leg of his Santa suit was soaked all along its top and inner thigh. Lara sprang into action, efficiently informing the waiting people there would be a delay and calming the distraught Millie with a gift, ushering her and her mother out, and pointing them in the direction of the nearest bathrooms.

"What the hell do I do now?" Grant complained once Lara returned. She laughed at him, which didn't improve his mood at all. She grabbed a wad of paper towels and hustled over to where he was now standing beside Santa's chair.

"Relax, it's hardly the first time this has ever happened, it's just your first time. There's a spare pair of pants out the back. Let's just dry you up a bit first. She blotted some of the wadded paper towel against his leg, inadvertently capturing his cock against his thigh.

"Oh, sorry," she gasped, moving the cloth lower, intending to move it beyond the reach of his cock. She didn't succeed however, she just trapped it further down. "There's more?" she asked in shock. "Is all of that you?!"

"Um, I can do that, Lara," Grant said, moving to take the paper from her and avoiding her question.

"I don't mind," she said, her hand squeezing a little.

"Really, please don't," Grant groaned. Lara finally let him take the paper towel from her.

"I'll um, go grab the other pants for you."

"Thanks Lara, I'll be in the toilet." Grant went into the small toilet and stripped the wet pants off. He sighed when he realised his boxers were soaked as well. He stood uncertainly, wondering what on earth to do about that.

"I've got the pants for you Grant," he heard Lara say from beyond the door.

"I don't suppose there's any underwear?"

"Um no, sorry. If your boxers got wet too, I guess you'll just have to go commando."

"Damn," he moaned and stripped the wet boxers off without thinking beyond this first step.

"Open the door and I'll pass them through," Lara offered. Grant opened the door a couple of inches, standing behind it and reaching out a hand to receive the pants. The door swung wider unexpectedly, which turned out to be because Lara had pushed on it. Grant instinctively reached to cover his swinging cock, but his hand was too small to do the job.

"Sorry," Lara giggled, "I just, well, to be honest, I wanted to check out that anaconda."

"Pants, please," Grant insisted, almost snatching them from her. He quickly scrambled into them. His embarrassment and the stress of the situation was enough to keep his mind from processing that the incredibly hot Lara had just told him she wanted to see his cock!

Once he was presentable and as they walked back out to the grotto, Lara said to him quietly, "No wonder Mandy was being such a slut ... you're hiding a whole deli-sized salami down there!"

"Lara!" Grant protested. She threw a grin over her shoulder as she went to release the flow of kids seeking to tell Santa their heart's desires.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, Grant found himself presented with a never-ending number of opportunities to admire Lara's assets from any number of angles. At first he didn't think anything in particular of it other than enjoying the way her green tights clung so tightly to the perfect curves of her bum, or the top to the equally impressive curves of her breasts. By the time their afternoon break arrived though, the virginal young man had begun to suspect it was deliberate. It was at that point he once again began having over-eager erectile issues.

The thought that a girl as hot as Lara was putting herself on display for him, and that she'd pushed a door open in an attempt to see his cock was stirring his loins. His lack of underwear didn't help. Not asking permission and hustling a child off of his lap, he retreated to the stockroom, but with Lara close on his heels.

"So Santa, do you have something you could give me for Christmas?" she asked him as he hurriedly took a seat on a box in an attempt to conceal his embarrassing condition.

"What?"

"You know, something impressively salami like?"

Grant couldn't believe the change in her behaviour. It was like someone had flipped a switch.

"Lara, weren't you saying earlier what a slut Mandy was?"

"That was before I knew why she was throwing herself at you," she replied.

Grant's cock was hardening rapidly under her attention to the point where his seated position was no help at all, and he had no idea what to do. He was in completely unknown territory.

"There's no hiding it Grant, you're obviously as hard as a blackbutt tree. You're not going to be able to go back out there like that, so let me help you like Melanie offered," Lara said, standing within a foot of him. Just her proximity would have had him straining at his pants, so her suggestion that she milk his cock had him painfully hard. He'd risen from the box again as she advanced on him, but he found himself stuck immobile like a deer in headlights as she went for the ties holding up his Santa pants. She quickly knelt, dragging them to the floor, emitting a gasp of surprise as his large cock sprang free of constraint and to her delight, she was confronted with its true enormity.

"How is it no one knows about this?" she hissed as she grabbed hold of it, her small hand trying but failing to encompass its girth. She held it almost reverently, her tongue caressing her lips in admiration.

"I'm shy," Grant said quietly; "as a matter of fact you're the first girl who's ever seen it," his cock twitching in her hand. Lara took him in both her hands and started stroking him enthusiastically, like a child with a new toy.

Grant watched, mesmerised as the gorgeous little elf stroked his cock. His orgasm built quickly. It was too new and too exciting an experience, and even though he masturbated sometimes, he was at sea at how quickly it was happening. Within half a minute, he was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum, and he didn't even think to let Lara know he was about to cum.

She seemed to sense it, but even so was caught by surprise at the intensity of his orgasm. She tried to aim him away from her, but the first thick rope of cum had already exploded from him. It hit her firmly on a breast, splattering the green elf top before she was able to aim him away; but then she did, and she held him steady as he continued pumping his load all over the floor of the stockroom.

"Oh my God that's amazing," Lara beamed at him.

"I um, well, um, wow," Grant panted. Lara hadn't released his cock. She was cradling it in her hands as if weighing it and coming to grips with its size. She squeezed and pulled on him gently, milking the last of his cum.

"You're welcome," Lara giggled. "But I'd better change this top. We're due back out there; there's a limit to how much time we get when you've been peed on." She whipped it off and ran to her bag. Apparently she'd been on the job long enough to have been provided with an alternate top in case she was made a mess of by visiting children. Grant watched bemused, until she had the replacement top on. She grabbed him by the hand and dragged him back toward the grotto.

"Come on Santa, you've got kids to entertain," she urged him.

For Grant, the final hour of their shift passed in a daze. Lara kept teasing him, presenting him with plenty of opportunities to admire her tight little body, and whispering suggestive comments to him whenever they were alone in the grotto. The idea that milking the cum from him might keep him from getting erect proved to be hopelessly naïve. He was up and down like a yoyo for the entire hour.

When the day was finally over and the last kid was out the door, Grant slumped in Santa's chair, exhausted. Lara observed him with a predatory look on her face.

"What?" he asked her.

"Just wondering if Santa has ever done his elf in here before," Lara said.

"What do you mean by, done his elf?"

"You really have to ask that?"

"I'm tired, Lara," he complained. "And way confused."

"I mean... I wonder if Santa has ever had sex with his sexy elf in Santa's grotto."

"Oh?... OH!"

"I think what you meant is, Ho Ho Ho," Lara giggled.

"Well I doubt it's ever been done; I mean usually Santa is like a Granddad," Grant replied.

"I guess that means we could be the first," Lara grinned, coming to stand provocatively just before his chair.

"What? No!"

"Wait, are you saying no to having sex with me?" Lara asked in shock. She was right in front of him and leaned forward, putting a hand on each thigh. Her right one slid up until it encountered his cock draped down the leg of his pants.

"Um, wait, I don't ... well ... shit, yeah, I think I am? Like I don't want to get busted and like, well, we're not dating or anything, I mean we haven't even kissed."

"Oh, you're just too cute for words!" Lara said with a genuinely delighted smile. She squeezed his hard-again cock, and then quickly moved to sit in his lap. "You really are a bit scrawny for Santa, but I think there's enough compensation to make this lap still worth sitting in," she giggled, wiggling on him so she was rubbing her bum against his trapped erection. She put a hand to his face and turned his head to hers, then leaned in and kissed him.

Grant, to his credit, only hesitated through a moment's shock before opening his mouth to admit her tongue. He returned the kiss feverishly. He'd only kissed two girls before, those ones little more than pecks really, and couldn't claim to be at all talented in the art.

"Slow down, tiger," Lara suggested patiently when they parted. "You really are inexperienced with girls, aren't you? Well no worries; just do as I say, and this will be good for both of us. For now, be less eager, more attentive. Gentle with the lips and shallow with the tongue."

"Oh, okay," Grant agreed nervously. She kissed him again, and he tried to put her advice into practice.

"Better," she purred before kissing him a third time. "There, now you've kissed me. Maybe before you stop playing Santa, you'll think about letting me fuck him."

"Maybe," Grant grinned. "Could I kiss you again, though?" Rather than reply, Lara kissed him again and this time she took his hand and raised it to her breast. She felt him squeeze it and his cock twitch. She moaned into the kiss.

"Hey, you two finished up in there?" came Barry's voice. Lara practically leapt from Grant's lap, and Grant shifted into a position that if he was lucky would hide the extent of his arousal.

"Yeah, we're just heading off to get changed," Lara told Barry. Grant watched the older man and noted that whenever Lara wasn't looking directly at him, his eyes were glued to her figure.

"You're doing well Grant, I really appreciate your stepping up like this, given how blatantly you didn't want to."

"Thanks Barry, it's been lots more fun that I thought it would be," Grant replied.

"Well we might have a replacement so you can go back to toys in the next couple of days, so hang in there, okay?"

"Sure thing." Grant suddenly thought he might not want to give it up, especially if it meant not getting to work with Lara again. "Of course if you like, I can keep going right through to Christmas, it's only two weeks," Grant suggested.

"Kind of you to offer, but no offence to you, some of the parents have complained about our Santa being about 40 years younger than they expected!" Barry laughed before leaving the two teenagers to sort themselves out.

Grant and Lara headed to the stockroom to change, neither of them bothering with finding somewhere more appropriate.

"Well that's got to be my weirdest work day ever," Grant said as they quickly changed clothes, now making no secret of keeping his eye on Lara and enjoying the way she was letting him ogle her in her bra.

"Yep, pretty bloody good though," Lara replied.

"Amazing, really. Um, is there any chance like, I could kiss you again?" Lara laughed at how shyly and cautiously he asked, and Grant blushed and looked away, thinking he was about to be turned down.

"Grant, you can kiss me anytime you like, how's that?" Lara replied, coming to stand in front of him. He was over a foot taller and she had to crane her neck to look up at his face. She quickly glanced around and then slid a box over and stood on it, bringing her face level with his. Grant grinned, and then found his tongue delicately exploring Lara's mouth as hers caressed his. He felt her hand run over the front of his jeans and then grab his hardening cock through the denim, rubbing over it firmly, and causing him to groan.

"I can't wait to see Santa again tomorrow," Lara purred.

"Well I'm pretty sure Santa will be happy to see his sexy elf tomorrow, too!"

"Just wish he and his elf didn't have to wait that long, but I have to get home," Lara lamented.

"Yeah, me too. See you tomorrow, Lara!"

--- +++ ---

The next morning Grant was excited to be on his way to work for the first time in a long time. He'd only taken this casual summer employment to get him through until the next year of University began, and he hadn't found it the most exciting experience in the world. It gave him spending money though, so he put up with it and did what he could to keep himself employed.

Until now. Working with Lara was a game-changer though, especially after that first kiss. He thought about the previous day and was surprised that the kiss meant a lot more to him than that she'd wanked cum from his cock. That had been incredible, a first-time event in his life for sure, but the kiss had been intimate, and said more to him about her genuinely liking him rather than simply being impressed by the size of his cock. He'd never even thought about how big it was, it was simply his cock. He knew he wasn't small, but having never had much to do with girls, and nothing at all sexually, he hadn't realised it might be a point of interest for them.

He was hard when he left the house, and by the time he was in the stockroom that he now accepted as the default change room for Santa's grotto, he was no better off. It was probably because he was thinking about how incredible Lara's breasts had looked in her bra. He wondered if he'd get to see her change again today.

"Hey Grant," she greeted him. "Ready for another day of Christmas fun?" She walked into the stockroom in a short yellow floral summer dress that displayed her cleavage delightfully.

"As long as no one pees on me today," he laughed. "And um, you look amazing, by the way."

"Aww, thanks Grant, and at least you haven't been puked on yet!"

"Tell me that's not a thing!"

"Oh, trust me, with the amount of sugar some of these kids arrive loaded up with, it happens."

"Fantastic," he said in a dull voice.

"Well fingers crossed, hey? I'll hurry and change , and then I'll help you get padded up. I told Melanie not to bother, because I'm quite happy to help you. She seemed disappointed, to be honest." Grant blushed at the thought of why that might have been.

He removed his t-shirt and dropped his outer shorts to the floor as Lara undid a couple of buttons down the front of her dress before slipping the straps from her shoulders. With a little shimmy and shake from her, it fell to the floor, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"I still look good?" she asked teasingly as Grant stared openly.

"Incredible, actually," Grant grinned. She gave him a twirl, revealing her pale-yellow underwear was actually a thong, then pulled her green tights from her backpack. Grant's hardening cock reminded him that he should probably dress as well, and he grabbed the red Santa pants. Lara pulled her green tights on while sitting on a box, then stood up with her elf-top to hand, ready to go on.