Santa's Stand In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels amazing, Lara," he whispered, grinning.

"Fuck me gently Grant, let me feel you slide in and out."

Grant began gently sliding his cock in and out, Lara's pussy clinging to him as he penetrated her. So amazing were the sensations, he felt himself building quickly toward orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm so close already," he bemoaned.

"Don't worry; just cum in me Grant, give me your load."

"Oh fuck!" he cried a couple of thrusts later as he exploded, sending a massive load of hot cum deep into Lara's womb. Lara held still, Grant's cock pulsing within her, feeling his warm flood. She looked up to meet his gaze and smiled warmly, anticipating his apology. "Sorry, I um, didn't last very long, did I?"

"Don't worry, the first time for a guy is always over quickly," Lara assured him. "But I have a feeling you're not done with me yet. After all Santa, I really want to be taken from behind before we separate for the night."

"Really?"

"Oh, hell yes," Lara laughed. She reached out and pushed against his stomach, and Grant's cock slipped out of her pussy. She sighed as she was vacated, and a wave of cum trickled down over her anus and onto the chair. She wiggled forward to sit up, and then told Grant to stand up. She grabbed his cock and took him into her mouth, sucking on their combined juices.

"Shit!' Grant said, his cock very sensitive. Lara didn't respond, but simply continued sucking until she felt his cock twitching and hardening in her mouth again.

"Mmm, I said you weren't finished," Lara purred. "Now give me that big North Pole again, this time from behind." She spun around on the chair and thrust her butt back toward him just as she had when she'd still had her tights on, only this time Grant was treated to the view with nothing obscuring it.

He didn't need to be told what to do this time, and he guided the head of his cock once again between Lara's pussy lips. He slid more easily into her the second time, lubricated as she was with his cum iand her juices. He was determined to last longer too, so he began by sliding slowly back and forth. Lara reached between her legs and fingered her clit as he did her, moaning and murmuring about how incredibly full of cock she felt .

To Grant's great relief, he lasted substantially longer than the first time, happy he was able to hold back until after Lara had cum hard from the combination of his cock and her fingers. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have her cumming on his stiff pole, feeling her pussy clenching and releasing his shaft as she did.

"Give me another load, Santa," Lara begged once she'd sufficiently recovered from her ecstatic orgasm.

Grant took hold of her hips and worked his cock in and out vigorously now, her demand for his load escalating the closer he got to cumming himself. He pumped in and out for another entire minute before reaching the point of no return, and he exploded deep inside her for the second time.

"God, that felt amazing," Lara purred, gazing back over her shoulder at him.

"You're amazing," Grant replied with a grin.

"Okay, we both are. But we'd really better clean this place up and get out of here," Lara suggested.

"Shit! How long have we been here?"

"Not nearly long enough, but way too long," Lara giggled. Grant pulled his cock out of her and she scrambled from the chair.

The two of them quickly cleaned up their mess and restored the grotto to the way they'd found it before heading out of the store.

"Lara?"

"Mmm?"

"Thank you," Grant said with a goofy grin on his face.

"Oh no, thank you, Santa," she laughed, pulling his head down to kiss him.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lara?" Grant asked seriously.

"Maybe. If you take me on a date first?"

"Oh yeah, I guess that might be a good idea. How about dinner somewhere really nice this Saturday night?"

"I'd like that very much, Grant."

"Man, whoever thought standing in for Santa would turn out to be the best job ever?" Grant asked.

"Well I for one, am glad there wasn't anyone else available to do it," Lara replied, taking his hand as they headed for the bus stop together.

END