Santo Diablo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't think I got rid of the women, did you, Mary?" Titus laughed after he said that, probably thinking it was funny. Mary didn't think so and felt bad for the women. "I get paid for every woman I deliver, so it would be foolish to lose even one along the way. However, I still get paid regardless of how they show up, so long as they can walk in. I use some women to make money. The ones that don't please me, I chain up and let the crew use them, for a price, of course."

"I have the others in similar rooms offering the same services for my men." Titus continued, "If you continue to please me, you don't have to worry about ending up here. If you don't, I'll put you in here and let my crew use you for free."

That was motivation if she ever heard it. Mary wanted to help them, but knew her hands were tied. Mary would have to sleep and eat in comfort for the next week, knowing the crew were abusing these women. She started feeling guilty, but knew this was about survival and had to push it down. The guilt never fully went away, but Mary had to think about herself and how she would get out of this mess.

Titus walked Mary back to his cabin, and they prepared for bed. For Titus, it comprised undressing and climbing in. Mary cringed to think of what the bed felt and smelled like, and she wasn't wrong. He told her to undress and climb in with him. She followed his instructions, pulled the dress over her head, dropped on a nearby chair, and climbed in next to him. The bed smelled like body odor and dirty socks. The sheets were not clean, and it took a great deal of willpower to lie down. He had one more thing for her to do before sleep; a blowjob. This would be a nightly ritual during their last week at sea. His dick wasn't as nasty as it was earlier thanks to her cleaning it, and she finished after a few minutes. She grew used to the smell by the time she rolled back over and allowed herself to enjoy the soft mattress, an upgrade over the thin one she slept on up to this point.

She awoke the next morning to Titus poking her, demanding another blowjob to start his day. She complied, half asleep. After another shower, which she dragged Titus into again, she asked him if she could clean up and do laundry. Titus told her that would be a great idea, and showed her his dirty laundry, all piled up in one drawer on the side of the bed. When he opened it, Mary realized what the smell was the previous night; two week old underwear and socks, mixed with clothes. She almost gagged from the smell, a combination of ass and corn chips.

Titus assigned a man to escort Mary to and from the ship's laundry, and she washed everything Titus owned, twice. This included the sheets, comforter, and pillows. If she had to live around Titus, he and his stateroom would at least be clean. She even gave the man escorting her a show when she stripped out of her dress and washed it. She sat on a chair in the laundry room, naked for the hour it took to wash and dry the dress. The man just sat there and started at her. Mary felt embarrassed being exposed, but it was worth it for a clean dress.

That night Mary asked Titus what was waiting for her when they docked. He explained they would take her to the man that paid Titus to transport her. There she would be examined and eventually sold. Titus brought up the possibility of buying her himself as he was growing quite fond of Mary. He told Mary his plans to have her live on the ship and tend to him when they were away from port. Mary figured if she was to live a life as a sex slave, it could be worse. This would also allow her a chance to make it back to the U.S. and try to escape. Mary told Titus she would like it if he did that, and she tried to be convincing when telling him she liked him as well. That was a lie, of course. She thought he was a disgusting pig.

The last week passed routinely, with Titus demanding sex morning, noon, and night. It seemed she existed to eat, sleep, and fuck. At least Titus didn't share her with any of his men, and she did everything she could to please him. Mary was regaining her strength and felt much better when they finally reached port. She did not know where she was, and everyone she came across spoke a language she didn't understand.

Titus took Mary to the pier where she was reunited with the other women. The air was frosty, and the women were all shivering. The ones that were chained up in the rooms were in terrible shape and could barely walk. The others from the room below deck looked a little better, but not by much. She felt guilty, living in relative luxury for the past week. The other women didn't seem to notice Mary wasn't as bad as they were. All of them looked exhausted and terrified. A few of them were still naked with only blankets covering them, but most had on their original clothes they were picked up in. Mary still wore her blue prom dress. At least she was ready for a party, she thought.

The women were roughly loaded into a large cargo van and had to sit on the floor. Leaving the port, the roads were rough, bouncing the women around and knocking them into each other and the sides of the van. After driving for what seemed like hours, the van stopped. Men opened the back doors and pulled each woman out, standing them in a straight line, then were walked into a large, open warehouse. The women were all cold, with the temperature close to freezing.

Inside the warehouse were five large cages. In each cage were multiple naked women, numbering around seventy-five. Multiple large heaters were blowing warm air around the warehouse, making the inside temperature much warmer than outside. Each cage had a heater. That and blankets assured the women wouldn't freeze.

An enormous table sat in the center of the room. It must have been twenty-five feet long and six feet wide. Behind the table sat three men. The man in the center was older, probably in his sixties, and wore a gray suit and tie. He was in good shape, and Mary thought him attractive. His hair was black with some gray sprinkled in. The two other men were younger, wearing jeans and a jacket, and were each writing something when they walked Mary and the other women up to the table.

Titus walked up to the man seated in the center and they started talking. Mary figured he was talking about her because Titus would look at her in between speaking. The conversation grew a little heated when the man in the suit yelled something and Titus stepped back. Mary knew he was unsuccessful when Titus shook his head no at Mary and walked out of the warehouse. Now she was on her own, hoping what they had in store wouldn't be too awful.

The man in the suit addressed the women in English with a heavy Eastern European accent, "My name is Ivan, and welcome to Romania. I am your new owner until I find each of you homes. You will do what I say immediately. I do not stand for obstinance or disobedience. If you do not follow instructions, I will punish you. My men will choose one of you for a demonstration."

A guard walked over and stopped in front of Mary. She did her best not to make eye contact, looking down the entire time. The guard looked Mary up and down, then grabbed the woman next to her and dragged her over to a wooden beam. The woman was stripped naked and tied up with her hands over her head. The guard then took off his belt and whipped her with it, up and down her back. This was no regular beating; he was using all his strength. As each blow landed, the woman screamed out in pain. Red welts immediately appeared, and after a minute she started bleeding from open cuts on her back. By the time he finished, blood covered her and she could barely stand up, mostly hanging from her wrists.

Ivan addressed the women again, "You will all now undress."

The women all took off their clothes, at least the ones with clothes. Mary only had the dress and took it off quickly. This was the first time she was sorry to see it go. Once all the women were naked, a guard collected their clothes and threw them all in a bag, dropping it on the table. This left the women exposed to the men's eyes, and they all attempted to cover themselves as best they could.

"I will now inspect each of you." Ivan announced, "One at a time you will come and lay down on the table. A doctor will examine you head to toe to ensure you're healthy. I only sell clean women. Now, starting on the right, come here."

The first woman stepped forward and slowly climbed on the table. A man came out of an office behind Ivan carrying a small bag. He was a short man, skinny, and probably in his forties. He wore wire-framed glasses and a white lab coat. He was just average looking, and Mary didn't think she would give him a second look out in public. He walked up to the table, opened his bag, and put on a pair of white gloves. The woman laid down flat on her back and the doctor began.

He started with her hair, pushing it around and checking her scalp. He then took out some medical equipment and looked in her ears, eyes, and mouth. He worked his way down, inspecting her breasts, announcing if they were natural or enhanced. As he spoke, the men seated next to Ivan took notes. The woman next had to spread her legs. He lubed up a speculum, inserted it, opening it up and looked inside her vagina. When he removed the instrument, he had her turn over and inserted a finger in her anus. When he was satisfied with his findings, he finished with her legs, feet, and toes. He gave her a clean bill of health. A guard grabbed her and put her in one of the large cages.

The doctor repeated this for the five women in front of Mary. When it was her turn, she walked over and climbed on the table. She felt humiliated, being poked and prodded like livestock at auction. She had to admit that it was a little exciting. She couldn't help herself and enjoyed being humiliated back home. When it came time for the vaginal exam and she spread her legs, the doctor paused and said in broken English, "That's unusual. I don't see thigh tattoos much, at least ones on the inside of the thigh. Look here, it looks like a red devil with the word 'Diablo.'"

Ivan stood up and walked over to look. He took two steps, and that was it. Multiple explosions suddenly rocked the warehouse doors, blowing them in. Inside, the warehouse started filling with smoke. Multiple people entered wearing full combat gear, each carrying an M4A1 assault rifle, the chosen weapon of the Ghosts. The women still in line all scattered.

Mary shot up off the table, still naked, and quickly subdued the men. She started with the doctor. A quick blow to his jugular and an elbow to his nose took him right down. The guards were next; while still on the table, she swung her leg around, catching one guard in the head, knocking him out. She then spun to the other side, half stood up, then jumped, wrapping her legs around the second guard's neck from behind.

Mary squeezed her thighs tight and pounded him in his head with her fists. The guard started falling forward, losing consciousness. As he fell she lunged toward Ivan, who was now standing up reaching for his weapon. She pushed off the guard, twisting, and dove at Ivan sideways, causing him to have to readjust his aim. Before he could center it, she was on him. Mary knocked the gun from Ivan's hand, throwing it across the room, and taking him down. She popped back up and brought her foot down on Ivan's face multiple times, breaking his nose and knocking him out.

From the smoke, Mary noticed two small knives sliding across the table toward her. She grabbed both, pulled the prom dress from the bag and put it on, then went to work. She started attacking guards that were shooting at the men who entered, one at a time taking them out. She ran between the guards; using the smoke as a screen, appearing behind them, catching them off guard before dispatching each one.

Mary could make out two more women in black kimonos also taking out guards, disappearing into, then reappearing out of the smoke. When everything settled down, fifteen guards were down, all lying on the warehouse floor. The men in combat gear walked around securing each guard. The two women in Kimonos joined Mary by the large table.

One woman spoke up, "Nice dress. You trying to make up for missing your senior prom, Julie?"

"Shut up, Penny!" Julie shot back.

Penny just stood there laughing, and Susan joined in. Julie watched as the four figures walked through the door. It was a man and two women walking with Titus between them. Titus did not look happy and had his hands secured behind his back. They approached the three women, and Julie spoke up, "Damn, Rich, you interrupted us. I was about to get my yearly exam taken care of. Couldn't you wait another ten minutes? Oh, and Titus, we haven't been properly introduced. My actual name is Julie. Just so you understand, you're a poor excuse of a man and you have a small dick."

Julie pulled back and punched Titus in his balls, causing him to fall over in pain. Julie addressed him again, "And that's for not giving me an orgasm with that small dick of yours. Pitiful!"

Everyone there started laughing, except Titus, who was still on the ground holding his nuts. Julie gave everyone a hug and explained to them who the boss was and the identities of everyone she knew. Shortly after, the Romanian authorities came in and arrested Ivan and his crew, along with Titus. More men started freeing the women in the cages and walking them out of the warehouse. Isabella and Ann stood next to Rich, Ann writing something in her notebook. Another group of men walked in and approached Rich's group.

The lead man addressed them, "That was splendid work, Julie, and we can't thank you enough. You also did an outstanding job, son."

"OK Brian, I know you're trying to wear me down with the son thing." I replied, "I'll agree to let you call me that, but I'm still not ready to call you Dad."

Brian answered, "I'll take any victory that I can."

Brian had a smile on his face that said he was proud of himself. He had been doing a good job being part of our family, and so far, he's been trustworthy.

Julie took the smile from Brian's face by punching him in his chest. "Dammit Brian, you were supposed to follow me, not let them leave the country with me. Where the hell were you guys?"

"Julie, I'm sorry." Brian apologized, "Santana was feeding us the location of your tracker, but when we arrived at the ship, you were already on board. It took us time to get a warrant, and when we did, the ship pulled out. Then we had to get the Coast Guard involved, but by the time we arranged everything, the ship was in international waters and out of their reach. The owners flagged the ship as Cuban, and the Cubans refused to let the Coast Guard board. These guys do that, flag the vessel in a country that doesn't get along with the U.S. to avoid Coast Guard interdiction."

"We tracked the ship with the AIS (Automatic Identification System)." Brian explained, "We also tracked you by plane and satellite in case they turned the AIS off and we never lost contact. Once we realized they intended to pull into Romania, the State Department contacted the Romanian authorities and put together this little raid. I hope it didn't surprise you too much. This worked out better than we could have imagined. We took down not only the ship smuggling women out of the country, but the ringleader you just delivered to us. Outstanding job."

"If you lose me again, Brian, I'll deliver your ass somewhere, and it won't be pleasant." Julie admonished him. "Rich, we need to work out a way to ensure that doesn't happen again. I wasn't sure if you all even knew where I was, and my tracker was useless out at sea."

Julie was correct, we would need to coordinate better with the FBI on future missions. I would sit down with Brian and go over everything when we arrived at home, but first I needed to ensure the Romanians took care of the women. I previously arranged for the women traveling with Julie and any others in the warehouse from the U.S. turned over to me. We took them to the U.S. embassy for a medical exam, then arranged a flight back home. We rescued over a hundred women, and forty-three were Americans.

Everyone forewent a hotel to fly straight home. On the car ride to the plane, Julie sat and thought about the decisions in her life that brought her to this point and where she was heading. She was 28 and not getting any younger. Her body was breaking down for such a young age. Since her injuries she sustained in Eastern Europe a couple of years ago, she wasn't the same. Sure, she could still fight, but the almost constant pain was a distraction. If she continued like this, she may not function by her mid-thirties.

She always liked the danger, seeking excitement like a drug. She only truly felt alive in the thick of a fight or when someone was dominating her sexually. She used to love pain with sex, but that was something her injuries were slowly taking away from her. Now it was more humiliation than pain that she sought. Sex was still something she craved, but even that was becoming painful and required her to take medication to fully enjoy it. It was still her secret, however, as she didn't want anyone to look at her differently.

Julie leaned against Penny, who was staring out the window at the traffic passing by. She loved Penny, her wife, and didn't know what she would do without her. Penny was Julie's compass and foundation, always keeping her straight and holding her back from pushing the envelope too far. Julie loved it when Penny became dominant in their relationship. That allowed Julie to just relax and be herself without worry. She enjoyed it when Penny tied her up or made Julie serve her like a slave. Giving herself fully to Penny allowed Julie to live in the moment. Julie took after her mother in that regard, not liking stress and only wanting to exist.

As much as she loved Penny, Julie had to admit she still craved attention from me. There was something different when I dominated her. I suppose my strength took her to another level. We planned on marrying before she met Penny, and while Penny held her heart, I held her soul. She couldn't live without either of us, and we understood that. All Penny and I wanted was for Julie to be happy, and we both gave her what she needed. Julie worried if she told me or Penny that her pain was limiting her ability to be physically dominated, we would lose interest in her. Unfortunately, I didn't know that at the time and she had to live with that secret.

Penny looked down at Julie now laying her head in her lap. She slowly rubbed Julie's head until Julie fell asleep. As she stared out the window of the car, Penny thought about almost losing Julie again. Julie always seemed to find herself in dangerous situations, and Penny wondered how long until Julie's luck ran out. Their relationship was in trouble when Julie almost got them killed on the Eastern European mission. After that Penny had a tough time trusting Julie, only regaining a semblance of that trust after taking control of their relationship. Even now, she didn't trust Julie to play it safe on a mission, or anywhere else when Penny wasn't with her.

She loved Julie, and it would kill her if something happened. That's why she handled Julie with a stern hand. She ran Julie's life, treating her like a child most times. It was the only way she knew to keep her safe. Penny found, after taking control of Julie, she had a dominant side. Since leaving the club, she noticed a similar trait in her mother, Susan. Susan quickly took control of the house and her husband Roger let her have it. However, Penny also had a submissive side that outweighed the dominance.

Penny scratched that submissive itch by giving herself to me and Isabella. Isabella used Penny as her security when Penny wasn't in medical school, and would often use her at work and home for sex. Penny enjoyed that, but she wanted more. She wished I would dominate her, as she liked it better when a man did it. Penny understood that the other women took up most of my time and attention. She thought about approaching me to talk about it, but didn't want to seem too needy. I would eventually figure it out, but in the interim, she carried that alone.