Santo Diablo Pt. 01

Story Info
Shipped Out.
11.1k words
4.45
16.4k
12

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Part 1: Shipped Out

This is a continuation of the series, Assassins MC. This takes place directly following the events that ended that series. I hope you enjoy the next chapter of Rich's life.

----

The woman slowly opened her eyes. She remembered leaving the club in New York around 2am, then being thrown into a van and blacking out. When she awoke, she was in a dimly lit room with a flickering light. The walls were all metal, there was one door that led out, and a toilet in the corner with no privacy. The room smelled bad, a combination of body odor and sewage. She lay on a dirty, flat mattress, with barely an inch of padding separating her from the cold gray metal floor. Each woman had one thin, wool blanket that probably hadn't been washed in a year. She could feel the room move a little, a slight swaying motion, and there was a constant humming sound, like an engine.

She was with seven other women. They were young, early 20s at most. All the women were dirty and smelled horrible. Most of them were curled up on their mattress, as there wasn't anything to do except sleep and wait for the next time the men fed them. Twice a day they would bring them food and water, then take a woman out; sometimes the woman would return, other times she didn't. They started with fifteen women, and it scared everyone to think what happened to those missing. The ones that returned told them horror stories of being forced to have sex with one or more men.

The women could hear the door being unlocked from outside, and all the women sat up. A large man opened the door and stepped inside with a metal tray and a bag. Today he brought bread and meat, better than the runny gruel they ate the previous three days. When he sat the food down, the women attacked it. The man threw out water bottles he took out of a bag, one for each of them. That's when he grabbed her. Resigned to her fate, she figured it was her turn; she just hoped she made it back.

When the man dragged her out of the room, another man closed the door and locked it. She was nervous of what awaited her, but mad she couldn't grab any food before they took her. She was hungry and her stomach was growling. The large man put a rough hand around her arm and pulled her alongside him. He was much taller than she was, towering over her slight frame. He led her down a dimly lit hallway and into a bathroom with multiple toilets, showers, and sinks. It smelled like pine cleaner and urine. Speaking broken English, he told her to strip and throw her clothes into a bag he gave her.

The room was chilly, and when she removed her dirty, smelly pants, shirt, panties, and bra, she started shivering. The man started the water and pushed her in before it warmed up. The cold water caused every muscle in her body to tighten and it forced her breath out in a groan. After a minute, the water warmed, but never enough to become comfortable. The man tossed soap and an almost empty bottle of shampoo on the floor of the shower. She looked down but didn't want to touch either. The shower floor was black with what looked like fungus and dirt. The shower didn't have a curtain, so the man could see everything she was doing.

He yelled for her to hurry, reached in and slapped her ass. She picked up the soap off the disgusting floor and quickly started cleaning herself. The man leaned against the wall and watched her clean every inch of her body, smiling as she did. As disgusting and embarrassing as it was, the shower made her feel better. It was the first time since they abducted her she felt clean. The nearest she could figure that was a couple of weeks ago. She used the shampoo on her hair, and ensured she washed, rinsed, and repeated. She didn't know the next time she would have this chance and took advantage of it.

When she finished, the man threw her a towel. She hesitated for a second when she realized it was damp. Someone must have used it recently, and it smelled like mildew. It took everything she had to towel herself off and dry her hair. The man then gave her a deodorant stick to use, which she did, and he threw her a blue dress. This dress looked like someone bought it for a prom twenty years ago. It was calf length, but on her short frame it fell to her ankles. It had a plunging neckline that accentuated her breasts, or would have if she had more. Without a bra to push her breasts together, all it showed was her chest and only part of her breasts. The man took out a perfume bottle and gave her a few sprays, some of which landed on her lips, causing her to spit away the taste.

The man next threw her a pair of shoes, basic black slip-on flats, one size too big. He instructed her to comb her hair, which she did with a large black comb he provided, and the man presented her with a pack of cheap make-up. They were dressing her up, and she had a good idea of what awaited her. She put on enough makeup to satisfy the man and waited for him to pack everything.

She was led out of the bathroom and up several flights of metal stairs. These were steep, and she had to hold the railings to keep her balance. As she climbed, the lighting improved every floor. Once they reached the top, the man opened a big metal door by lifting a handle that moved metal latches around the door. She was pushed outside into the sunlight and could see she was on a ship. When her eyes adjusted, she could see the sun was setting, and by that could tell the ship was traveling North. From her vantage point all she saw was water, there was no land in sight.

The man pulled her along the outside rail toward the front of the ship. She smelled the cold salt air and would have enjoyed it if not for the circumstances. The ship was enormous. Looking fore and aft, she reasoned it must be at least a thousand feet long. She passed large containers one would see on a train or at a dock, and the ship was loaded with them. She looked at the water, and thankfully the weather was calm. She could see some swells, but they weren't large and only caused the ship to rise and fall a little on each one. When they walked past the containers, the man pulled her into another door. He took her up several more flights of stairs until they came to a large door with Russian writing on it.

To this point she heard the men talk in a language she didn't understand, but the writing on the door was Russian. She learned some Russian, enough to hold a conversation. The door was labeled 'Captain.' At least now she knew who she was meeting. The man knocked on the door and a voice came from the other side. She didn't understand what he said, but the man opened the door and pushed her inside. The large man said something then closed the door, leaving her alone with a man she assumed was the Captain.

The cabin was spacious. Inside looked like someone's living and dining room combined. A television was mounted on one of the metal walls opposite a couch that was bolted to the deck. The couch was covered in ornate fabric, attempting to look fancy, but only succeeding at looking tacky. A brown leather chair sat in one corner of the room, no doubt also bolted down, with a floor lamp next to it. On the far side of the room sat a large table surrounded by eight chairs. They mounted the table to the deck, but the chairs were free, moving slightly when the ship pitched in the waves.

The table had a blue fitted tablecloth and was set with fancy dishes and glasses. A man sat on the far side of the table. He was older, probably in his mid-50s, overweight, about 5'10, with slightly graying hair. He spoke English with a heavy Eastern European accent, "Welcome to my cabin. My name is Titus and I'm the captain of this ship. The man I'm transporting you for is paying me to deliver you. You will be his property, and until I turn you over, you are mine. I chose you to be my companion tonight. You may have noticed we started this trip with fifteen women, and some are no longer with you. I only need to deliver six, so I can get rid of another two women and still get paid. It is in your best interest to please me tonight, otherwise you will suffer the same fate as the other women that did not please me."

Titus picked up what looked like a driver's license from the table and examined it. "It says here your name is Mary Thompson," he said, studying it closely. "Nice to meet you, Mary. Please, have a seat my dear."

Mary slowly walked forward and sat on a chair opposite Titus. As she did, Titus looked her up and down, examining every inch of her.

"You look sexy in that dress, and I can't wait to see you out of it." Titus told her.

He was both vulgar and crass. She knew what he wanted, but right now she could think of little else than her empty stomach. The table was set, and she just hoped food would show up soon. Someone must have read her mind, because not a minute later came a knock on the door. The captain addressed whoever knocked, and in walked four men carrying platters of food and drinks.

When they were finished and all the food was on the table, the men left. Titus announced, "Please, eat. I know you must be hungry and you'll need your strength for what I have planned for you."

That sounded ominous, but Mary pushed it back to concentrate on the food in front of her. Most days they only gave the women bland, runny oatmeal. She was always hungry, so this spread in front of her was something out of a dream. Titus grabbed what looked like roast beef, sausage, potatoes, bread, and vegetables. Mary didn't know where to start, but she waited until Titus had everything he wanted, then dove in, filling up her plate.

The food tasted marvelous, but after being nearly starved for the last two weeks, she couldn't eat as much as she wanted. After not even eating a full plate, Mary finished. She drank some wine and sat back, watching Titus continue to eat. When he saw she stopped eating, he ordered her to stand up and take off her dress.

Mary had nothing on under the dress, so when she pulled it over her head, it left her naked except for her shoes. While Titus continued to eat, he had Mary turn around slowly so he could admire her. She felt exposed and humiliated under Titus' watchful eyes. He instructed Mary to come and stand next to him, which she did. While he ate with his right hand, his left hand felt her up and down. There wasn't an inch he didn't cover, inside or out. Mary grimaced and forced herself to stand still.

This fingering and fondling went on for around ten minutes until Titus finished eating. He spun his chair to the side facing Mary, then told her to kneel. Mary was waiting for this and wasn't surprised when Titus pulled out his cock. She thought he would have a big dick, being the captain of a ship, but he only measured in at 5 inches. About average, but Mary was disappointed. She figured if he forced her to have sex, she could at least get something out of it.

He pulled her head forward into his crotch and Mary thought she would get sick. Titus must not shower regularly and the smell from his dick made her gag. It was everything she could do to keep her dinner down. Mary held her breath and put his dick in her mouth, only taking breaths when necessary. She tried to get enough spit to mask the horrible taste. As she worked him for a few minutes, the smell became bearable, and she grew accustomed to both the taste and smell after another five. She had to tilt her head to get under his stomach, raising the difficulty some. It didn't take too much longer for Titus to reach climax, holding Mary's head down while he emptied into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow, barely keeping herself from gagging.

She caught her breath when he released her and she leaned back away from him. He looked down at Mary and said, "That wasn't bad girl, but you must do more than that to please me. Now I want to see how sexy you dance."

Titus walked over to a Compact Disc player and put in a disc. Mary wondered how old that player must be, only seeing a few in her life. When the music came on, he ordered her to stand up and dance. He was playing an older song she had heard a few times, something you would hear in a strip bar. She started swaying back and forth, and tried to remember what the exotic dancers did in videos she'd seen online. She gyrated, shook her ass, crouched and spread her legs, all the while moving her body to the music.

It seemed to have the desired effect on Titus; he recovered and was stroking his penis while he watched her. She was getting tired from the dancing and her body threatened to cramp up in various places. She had one good meal, but that didn't make up for the lack of food and water before that. Thankfully, Titus turned off the music and told her to drink something. This time Mary chose water from a pitcher on the table and gulped two glasses. She immediately regretted it when it hit her stomach like a brick, cramping and doubling her over, but she pushed through it and slowly recovered. She made a mental note to drink slower.

Titus took off his clothes and sat on the couch, calling her to him. When she took a step he stopped her, saying, "Crawl to me like a little slut. I want to see how much you want to fuck me, and if I'm impressed, I'll let you orgasm tonight."

It was bad enough she had to fuck this smelly, overweight jerk, but now she had to act like she wanted it. She thought for a moment and ran down her possibilities. She could easily go over and knee him in the nuts, but what would that accomplish. She was on a ship with nowhere to run. She had to admit the safest play for her was to please him. He had food and water, and if she played her cards right, he would take care of her for the rest of the trip. He was literally her meal ticket.

Mary hated the thought, but swallowed hard and accepted her fate. She dropped to her knees and slowly crawled over. She was small, but her ass was well proportioned. Men had always given her compliments on her ass, and she knew it was one of her best attributes. She arched her back so her ass rose higher, then swung her hips as she crawled. She couldn't see herself but felt obscene moving like she was. She held eye contact with Titus, attempting to look sexy and licking her lips for effect. She felt ridiculous doing that, but hoped Titus would like it.

Mary crawled between his legs and slowly rose, rubbing her breasts on him as she went. When she was even with his face, she planted a big kiss on him. She found out quickly that Titus didn't believe in brushing his teeth regularly either. He tasted like he just finished drinking wine and licking someone's ass. Pleasing Titus was the best way to stay safe, but that dim and smelly room below deck was looking more inviting by the minute. She pushed the thought away and continued to kiss Titus.

She reached down and grabbed his penis and stroked it while she kissed him. Mary then kneeled on the couch, straddling his legs. She lifted his erection, and when she lined him up, pushed down until he was fully inside her. She was correct, his dick wouldn't be getting her off tonight, but she thought it best to play along. She started a slow rhythm of pumping her hips forward and back while she continued to kiss him. As she built up speed, Titus was fucking her back. He was overweight, and it took some effort to keep him inside of her with his flabby stomach pushing her back when he thrusted. She worked out a position that worked by leaning back away from him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

She entertained thoughts of choking the fat bastard right there and had to stifle a laugh thinking about it. She then started her acting, moaning loudly and pumping her hips faster. Titus was getting more into it, looking like he was getting close. Mary asked Titus, "Do I have permission to cum daddy?" She threw that in there, hoping it would work on him. It sure did. He immediately exploded and told her she could cum. Of course, she didn't, but the moaning and yelling coming from Mary sure sounded like an orgasm. She arched her back, tensed up, then collapsed on his chest. She thought an academy award must be on its way for that performance.

Mary had little reason to fake orgasms normally. The man she primarily had sex with made her orgasm every time. He would let other men use her, and that act turned her on. She had given herself to him, and he took care of her in return. She had another she loved more, but the man had always been her focus. Now she was thousands of miles away, on her own, and didn't know what tomorrow would bring. She knew Titus offered a refuge, however temporary, and she wanted to work it.

"Damn girl, that's the best sex I've had in a long time," Titus announced, "It almost seemed like you enjoyed it."

"I did." Mary lied, "I didn't want to, but I gave in and felt a connection to you. I love men in power, and I think your strength and charisma pushed me to the best orgasm I can remember having."

Whew, it smelled like bullshit, Mary thought. Titus, however, bought every word. He began bragging to Mary about being a captain, and how he was an important person back home. He told her about his big house and expensive cars. She was pretending to be impressed while she sat on his lap with her head on his chest. They were still naked, and he was playing with her while he talked.

Titus told her she would be his companion for the rest of the trip, which would last another week. Mary breathed a little easier now, but realized she would need to keep up the charade and the sex. It was a good bargain, and the food alone was worth it. Titus stood up and took Mary through another door on the side of the room.

This door led to his bedroom. A large bed dominated the room, placed in one corner. It was metal with drawers built into the sides and topped with a thick mattress. Titus loved his pillows, as there must have been ten in various sizes piled up at the head of the bed. A blue comforter covered the bed, and on one side Mary could see orange sheets. She thought Titus must be colorblind to choose those together, but at least she had a comfortable bed to sleep in. She hoped the bedding was at least clean, but she doubted it.

Titus took her to his bathroom through another door in his room. This was small, just enough room for a shower, toilet, and sink. It surprised her that the bathroom wasn't too dirty. That made sense; the way Titus smelled, he didn't use this much. Titus told Mary she could clean herself up, and she pulled him in the shower with her. If she had to fuck this asshole for the next week, she would at least ensure he didn't make her gag when she got close to him. She scrubbed every inch of him, in every crack and crevice. She spent some time on her own cleaning while he watched, toweled off, then put that damn prom dress back on.

Titus told her it was time for a tour. He took her to the bridge, showing her around while his crew eyed her closely. He bragged about how powerful and important he was, and tried to show off by instructing his men to do various jobs. She didn't understand half of what he was saying or doing, but tried her best to look impressed.

For the next hour they toured the ship, stopping at various places. One door he opened made Mary step back. In this room, the size of a small stateroom, were two women chained to beds. They each sat on their own bed, with a chain running from a collar around their neck to the metal bed frame. They looked terrified and miserable. Neither one made eye contact with Titus or Mary, but just sat there quietly looking down. Mary recognized them as two of the women that disappeared from the group.