Santo Diablo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." I replied, "I don't care about crippling criminal organizations, but I can see how that could benefit you. I would also like you to fund our smaller operations, when we go after a few or even a single woman. I'm also interested in picking up other contracts with the government, for everything ranging from medicine and medical care to firearms and hardware."

"We can absolutely fund your smaller operations." Dave responded, "It's important for us to show successes, regardless of how small. Just let Brian know ahead of time, keep him in the loop, and we will reimburse you. I have friends on committees that can steer future contracts your way. I would expect a discount and possibly a finder's fee when that happens. Congress pays me well, but we always find myself short of discretionary money. You can make those donations to our reelection campaigns."

"Ah yes, the almighty kickback." I commented, "I was wondering when we would get around to that. That won't be a problem, I'll just need your people to contact my assistant, Ann, with that information."

"And Rich, we don't call them kickbacks." Dave explained with a smile on his face, "They're political donations."

"Of course, Dave, my mistake." I answered with a wink, "I'll talk with the woman that oversees our current security operations, but we have done nothing near the scope you're talking about. Do you have anyone we could hire with this experience, or someone that can liaison with us. I would like someone that has served in actual combat. Also, give us folks that can help us train our guys, because we will have to grow our ranks to accommodate this scale. Anyone we bring on, unless they're currently serving in the military, we will pay handsomely."

"Absolutely Rich." Dave responded, "I'll get a list together of potential candidates and send them over to Brian. This goes without saying, but anything you hear in this room and from now on is strictly confidential. Limit the number of people you tell in your organization, and I'll need a list of those people who know the details."

"I can give that to you now." I answered, "It will include all the women I live with, as each will have a part to play in this, and Susan, the woman overseeing our ghost program. That's the division that will see most of the covert action we perform. I'm sure you already have their names, background, contact information, favorite color, and favorite food."

Everyone laughed. "Indeed, Rich, we do." Dave admitted, "Tell Nicole my favorite color is red as well."

He gave me a wink. Yeah, these guys had done their homework. When I thought about it, it was probably the fact that all the people involved on our side were intimate with me was another selling point for us. The only one that didn't live with me was Susan, but she was as trustworthy as anyone.

"Rich, you'll notice that we're not all stuck up here in DC." Dave announced, "I see you have your women with you, and if you don't mind, we like to relax after a long day in Congress. These women are here as our entertainment to help us relax, isn't that right, ladies?"

The women sitting on the men's laps all smiled and started kissing the men. Dave referred to these women as entertainment, and I thought this wasn't much different from sitting in the clubhouse with John. These men want us to rescue women from human traffickers, yet they're here with escorts. Dave admitted not actually caring about the trafficked women, and I can see he was telling the truth. That wasn't my business, however. I looked over at Julie and I could tell she wanted to get involved. I nodded at Julie and she smiled, telling me everything I needed to know.

"Gentlemen, if you've done your homework, you know about Julie." I announced. The men all stopped kissing the women and paid attention. "She is a trained assassin and could kill you faster than you could react. What you don't know about her is she's submissive and enjoys being controlled. Please don't be easy on her, because if you do, she won't be easy on you. She needs a firm hand to keep her in line, so if any of you feel your man enough to handle her, I give you permission to partake. Oh, and she likes groups as well."

I was laying it on thick, trying to be theatrical. Julie was smiling, waiting to hear what the men said. The women didn't seem too thrilled that the men's attention wasn't on them, but the men sat up and took notice. At least two did. Greg and Dave sat up and both answered they would love to. John just sat there, now looking at Isabella. I noticed Julie quickly took a pill and swallowed it. I thought little of it and continued.

I instructed Julie to remove her clothes. She was wearing one of her ornate kimonos. When she undid the single strap holding it closed, it fell to the floor, revealing her black corset that perfectly accentuated her breasts and framed her vagina. The men's eyes almost popped out. Julie was always sexy, and her black corset always improved it by a factor of ten. She walked between the two men who had just removed the escorts from their lap. Julie stood both of the men up, went down to her knees, and began servicing them. Isabella meanwhile was looking at John, the third representative.

She leaned in and asked, "Rich, do you mind? I have a feeling about this guy."

"Sure, Isabella, go for it." I replied.

I watched as Isabella walked up to John, took the woman in John's lap by the hand and lifted her off, then leaned down and whispered something in John's ear. John's eyes grew wide, and he immediately stood up, with Isabella taking his place in the chair. Isabella motioned to John, and he went down to his knees in front of her. Isabella then lifted her dress to expose a bare vagina, leaned forward, and pulled John's head into her. While John serviced Isabella and the other two men impaled Julie between them, I noticed the three other women gathered by the bar.

I stood up and walked over to the women with Ann. I walked behind the bar and poured everyone a drink. We talked, and I asked them if they were escorts. They all confirmed my suspicion, and I asked what brought them to choose that profession.

One woman, Jane, became an escort when her husband left her. She had two kids at home, and with only a high school education, the best she could get was a minimum wage job because she could no longer find employment in her field. As an escort, she could earn more in one night than minimum wage would pay her in a week.

The next woman, Sue, was a college student. She was studying Political Science, hoping to get a job in the federal government. She had student loans she had to pay when she graduated, amounting to over $100 thousand, and she still had another year left. She needed something that would help her knock some of that down.

The third woman, April, hesitated. I told her if she didn't want to tell me it was ok. She slowly began and said she was an escort because her husband made her do it. Sue and Jane told April they didn't know that and that they were sorry. April went on the explain that her husband was abusive and an alcoholic, never able to hold down a job. He told her that if she didn't sell her ass to make money, he would kick her out or worse. She had a kid, and it worried her that if she left, he would win custody and she would never see him again. She started crying and the other women hugged her.

I'm sure none of these women would have been an escort if they had other options, and April just needed to get away from that asshole. I poured us all another drink while the other occupants in the room continued to have fun. I just sat with Ann and the three women chatting, talking about family and their future. We were on our third drink and all of us were getting relaxed, chatting like we've known each other for years. I inquired what jobs they had before.

Jane used to be a contractor, running various government contracts for private companies, but when the 2008 crash took place, many of those jobs left and she couldn't find employment. After being out of the field for too many years, and getting older, she lost out on jobs to younger people. Sue only had minor jobs in high school, but she was in her last year of her political science degree. She was interning at the FBI as a low-level clerk, moving papers from one desk to the next.

April had been in finance, but unfortunately found her way into drugs and alcohol. Naturally, she lost her job, and by the time she cleaned up, she had an abusive husband, a kid, and she couldn't find anyone willing to employ her. An idea started forming in my head.

"Sometimes we all stumble into situations that are serendipitous." I began, "This is one of those situations. I have a need for a local office in town to ensure I have my people able to react to new intel and oversee my business. You three are uniquely qualified. Jane, you worked government contracts and know how the government operates. We have various contracts locally that you can help oversee. April, depending on your qualifications, you can work the financial side. And Sue, being in political science, you can swim the congressional waters with the sharks and help us navigate our way through. You'll be the face of our office."

"I will put Jane in charge; she had the most experience in her field and has expertise in contracts." I explained, "Jane, I will send you to school to get a Business Management degree, because I expect we will do this for a considerably long time. Sue, consider your loans paid off. Get Ann the information and she will take care of it. Because I will invest money in all of you, I will need you to sign an exclusivity contract with me. For the duration of the contract, you can't work for a competitor, or another company in a similar field. If you fulfill the contract, there will be a hefty bonus waiting for you at the end. I value loyalty, and I reward loyalty."

"Each of you will hire a staff, but I expect you three to be my primary contacts." I added, "So, my question is, do you accept, and do you have questions?"

The women sat stunned. They looked at each other, then back to me, then to each other again. The other people in the room faded into the background. I thought how ridiculous this was; I was negotiating business contracts while five people were having sex behind us.

"Rich, I will accept." Jane answered, "We can discuss pay, but with what you've already laid out, I'm sure it will be more than satisfactory."

The other two women also accepted. I would pay Jane the most, with each of the other women earning slightly less. Each would get bonuses based on how much business they brought through the office.

They were all smiles when April spoke up, "Rich, I feel bad. You're the only one who isn't having fun. I'm sure the other ladies here would agree that we can take care of that for you."

"That won't be necessary." I answered, "You're now working for me, and I prefer to keep it professional. As of right now, none of you are escorts. No contracts are signed yet, but I can give you a small bonus to make it official."

I told Ann to get the women's banking information and transfer one year's pay to each of them. I told the three women that this was to be used to get them anything they needed, from clothes to a car. I needed them to look professional as they would be my representatives in DC. They all gave me a hug and thanked me profusely. I was getting a little embarrassed by the amount of gushing they were doing on me.

By this time, the men were finishing with Julie, with Isabella releasing John from her vagina. The other two representatives saw this and gave John a hard time for not fucking Isabella. "He likes a powerful woman." Isabella explained, "And if I hear of anyone talking negatively to John you will deal with me, is that understood gentlemen?"

I sat there, sure she would get pushback from the other two men. When they both answered, "Yes Ma'am," I was a little surprised. Isabella whispered something else in John's ear and took a seat by me.

"Damn, Rich." John announced, "Isabella is quite the woman. Does she treat you like that as well?"

"No, she's submissive to me, and me only." I answered with a smile on my face.

"Bull Shit." John replied. "There's no way you control that woman. I don't believe it."

I couldn't stand there and ignore that challenge. However, before I said anything, Isabella stripped out of her dress and kneeled next to me. She put her hands on her head, spread her legs apart, and looked down. Seeing this, Julie came over and took the same position. What surprised me was Ann doing exactly the same thing. She quickly undressed and took a position next to Julie and Isabella. I had never instructed Ann to kneel next to me, but she followed the other women's example. I tried not to look too surprised by Ann, and I had three women kneeling at my feet as I sat there looking at John.

"Well, I'll be damned." Exclaimed Dave. "I underestimated you. That won't happen again. I think we will have a fruitful relationship from now on if you have this effect on everyone you meet. Now, you must excuse us. We have three women here that will keep us company for the rest of the evening, and we have plans."

"I must stop you there, Dave." I replied, "You're looking at my newest employees, and these three will run my local office and coordinate with you and your agents on all of our contracts. They will leave with me. Did you know that April's husband is abusing her and forcing her to be an escort? She has a kid at home she's afraid of losing and is afraid of leaving the abusive asshole."

"Damn, April, I didn't know that." Replied John, "I'm sorry. Is there anything that I can do to help you?"

"Don't worry, I have one more stop before we get to our hotel, and I'll take are of April's problem." I explained.

Dave looked at me suspiciously but just let it go. With my background in the Assassins, I'm sure he thought he would read about a dead body in the papers tomorrow. I had no intention of hurting anyone tonight, at least not badly. We said our goodbyes, and I walked out with all six women. Before we left, I exchanged contact information with the representatives. I offered Jane and Sue a ride, but they had their own transportation. I told them I would contact them with information on the new office and instructed April to come with us.

We arrived at April's house and Brian warned me not to do anything illegal. I told him I wouldn't stray too far over the line. Her husband was home, and when she opened the door for us, he started yelling for April to get her ass in the kitchen and get him a beer. I told April to wait with Ann outside and I grabbed that beer for her asshole husband. You can imagine his surprise when a tall man in a suit and tie walked around the corner with his beer instead of his wife. Fortunately, April's son was at a babysitter's and wouldn't be home to witness what happened next.

April's husband was 5'10, on a good day, and skinny. The alcohol he had in his system must have given him delusions of grandeur, because he came flying off the chair right at me. Julie took a step forward, but I put my arm out and pushed her back. I wanted to take care of this asshole myself. He came at me yelling, telling me to get out of his house and how he intended on kicking my ass. As he stepped up and pulled his arm back to take a swing, I sidestepped and brought my fist upward into his jaw. He crumbled like a box of rocks. This excuse of a man could abuse his wife, but he couldn't stand up to someone who could fight back.

After he regained himself, I explained to him why we were there. I've seen this type before. A person like this only cares about himself, and everyone around him only exists for his benefit. He didn't care about April or his son and would only use them to further his goals. When I wrote him an exceptionally large check and told him it was his if he walked away and never came back, he took it immediately.

I wasn't stupid and had my lawyer, Peter, fax paperwork to Ann that signed away his rights. We previously dropped her at the hotel to retrieve the paperwork and grab a notary, both of whom arrived shortly after I finished explaining everything to April's husband. Ann also came armed with paperwork that signed over his share of the house to April and releasing his claim to all assets the couple owned. The check I wrote was worth more than all of that combined. And to be honest, it was more than he deserved. I just wanted him out of the picture, and considering the many years of service April gave to me and the company, it was money well spent.

Her husband walked out the house after packing a few bags. I told April we would sell the house and use the money to get a new one. The house wasn't in great shape, but with her pay she could easily afford a nice place in DC. Yes, I paid the women that much, as those houses were expensive. They all brought Santana billions of dollars in contracts, and they all received a percentage of that besides their salary.

Once we had April settled into a temporary place, we returned to our hotel. Me, Isabella, Julie, and Ann all sat in the hotel bar decompressing from the day and reviewing everything. The topic came around to the end of our time with the congressional representatives and how all three of them kneeled at my side.

"Ann, why did you join Julie and Isabella?" I asked her, "I've never asked you to do that, and I never put you in a position to be subservient to me."

"Rich, I have a husband, but you basically own me." Ann explained, "When I became your assistant, your right hand at work, I gave myself to you. I thought I made that clear when I told you I would be available to you anytime you needed. My husband isn't a dominant person. We love each other and that won't change, but our relationship is different. He likes women that are stronger, ones that take the lead. I can do that, but my default is submissive."

"Isabella has a larger dominant side, while I have a larger submissive side." Ann continued, "She is only submissive to you, while I am only dominant when I need to be. I keep Beth in line at work and occasionally instruct Julie. I'll tend to any women you need me to, but don't mistake that for what I genuinely want. I want you to be forceful with me like you are to your women. If I'm home with my husband and you come in, I'll immediately tend to you over him. He understands that and accepts it."

"My husband has a woman that controls him much like you control your women." Ann explained, "This woman is my husband's boss, and she manages him both at work and at home. He loves it, and truthfully, he needs that discipline. I understand I can't give that to him, at least as much as he wants. I've come home to find his boss with him. Often it's because he's screwed up something at work and she's punishing him. She is married and doesn't have that relationship with her husband, and she enjoys letting that side of herself out. We're actually good friends and both of us understand we each give my husband something the other can't."

"Rich, if you were to come to my house and fuck me in front of him, he wouldn't bat an eye." Ann went on, "It's an odd relationship, and most people don't understand it, but it works for us. We're more like best friends that get off on what other people do to us. Most of our sex involves telling each other stories of our adventures with other people. We both love it. I hope this doesn't make you view me as some weird person, which is why I haven't explained this to you before. I took a big chance today when I joined Isabella and Julie next to you. I didn't know if you would have a problem with me doing that, or if I stepped out of line, or you would tell me you didn't want me in that way. Hell, right now, I'm still not sure."