Santo Diablo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ann, no one here will judge you or your relationship with your husband." I explained, "I wish you would have told me that earlier."

"Yes, Ann, please relax." Isabella reassured her. "Our family is unusual, so you'll fit right in. If we would have known this before, you would have been a bigger part of our family. You're Rich's personal assistant, and you're with him more than I am. That makes you a huge part of his life and our lives as well. Now that I know how dedicated you are to him, I'll rest easier knowing you're there taking care of him when I can't. Of course, you understand you will now fall more under my supervision. I will hold you to the same standards as I do the rest of us. You may not be Rich's wife, but I will treat you as if you were. I'll also want to speak with your husband's other mistress. I say other, because I'll be overseeing him as well."

That took a turn I wasn't expecting. Isabella explained to Ann that since she was more involved in my life, and her husband lived with her, Isabella would need to ensure my safety and security. What she was proposing resembled the Assassin's old guardian responsibilities. Instead of me being their guardian, it was Isabella that would hold that mantle. Anyone that was part of our family, as Ann now was, would need to submit to Isabella. Ann didn't have a problem with that.

Within a week after returning from DC, Isabella and I visited Ann and her husband, Frank. Frank also had his boss, Cynthia, over when we arrived. I sat in the living room talking to and getting to know Frank while Isabella took Cynthia into another room to talk with her. It didn't take too long for the women to return. Isabella sat down and Cynthia sat on the floor at Isabella's feet. That surprised Ann and Frank, but I just smiled. I knew no one could stand up to Isabella. There was just something about her that demanded respect from both men and women. Isabella had that power, she knew it, and she wielded it like a weapon.

Isabella explained to Frank that Cynthia would manage him at work and report to Isabella. Frank would answer to both women, but Isabella's word was final. Cynthia could continue to come over to discipline and have fun with Frank. There were more rules, but I won't bore you with those. The takeaway from this is Isabella took the first steps toward implementing the club's old rules. The difference this time was it was all voluntary. We were entering a new world, one where secrecy and security would be paramount. This was one way we could control that.

The rest of the night Isabella took Frank and Cynthia through their paces while I had fun with Ann. I fucked her in front of her husband, and just like she said, Frank never batted an eye. Of course, Frank was too busy getting dominated by Isabella and Cynthia to take much notice. The next day at work, Ann informed me Frank was excited after we left. He fucked Ann so much it rubbed her thighs raw. She was walking bowlegged and had difficulty moving around. Ann told me that was the best sex they had together and thanked me. What a life we lived.