Santo Diablo Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't like the fact that Julie used Katia for that purpose, but I could see her reasoning. Katia was a native, and she could speak the language perfectly. She could blend into the local population, and unless you knew who she was, you would believe she was just a young local woman. Her size was a benefit. Her small stature caused people to dismiss her as a threat. Julie used all of those facts to take down the men standing in their way.

When they returned, Katia made it clear she wanted to be a Black Widow. I didn't like it. I finally removed all family members from that program, and I wasn't about to put another in. We all considered Katia family, but she didn't have a specific place. Penny was the one that gave me the idea of what to do with her.

We considered Katia a member of our family, and she wanted to be a Black Widow. So, Penny reasoned, she would be the family's Black Widow. As Isabella expanded the illegal side of our business, our need to isolate it from the legal side grew.

We needed something that we controlled that shielded Burkhart shipping from our illegal trade. We didn't want people to link any of our illegal business with Santana or our other businesses. Beth was the one that stumbled onto the idea by joking. She laughed and told me we were reinventing the wheel. Santana started up as a way for the club to put a legal face on their illegal operations. We were just doing it in reverse.

We all grew quiet and looked at each other, with Stephanie asking us what was wrong.

"Holy shit, Rich, are you thinking what I am?" Beth said, wide eyed. "Should we even do it?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Stephanie asked.

"It makes sense. It would take some time to stand back up, but it's doable." Isabella answered.

I think we should." Julie broke in. "So long as we don't have the same rules. I'm not going through that shit again."

"I'm sure Rich wouldn't do that." Penny answered.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Stephanie exclaimed, getting annoyed she wasn't in on the secret.

"We're talking about standing up the Assassins Motorcycle Club again." Beth replied. "Although, I think we'll have to drop the Motorcycle from it since Rich can't ride in his condition."

"Bullshit." I shot back. "There are plenty of three-wheel options. However, I don't believe a motorcycle club would be necessary. It would carry the name Assassins, of course. We would use it as our muscle. It would be the face of our slave trade and illegal goods."

There was only one problem. I didn't feel right standing the club back up without talking with John first. He was the last club leader and left when the club disbanded. Not that he wanted to, but he was under an indictment and had to disappear overseas before the government arrested him. I kept in contact over the years and even visited a few times with Roger, and eventually my father. He was in his sixties and living a quiet beachfront life on a small island in the Caribbean.

First, Julie put Katia into training. She completed what she needed to be a Black Widow. Then Julie made her finish school. In the five years I was recovering, she graduated with a degree in dance and choreography. Then Julie did something genius. She talked Katia into joining a European ballet company. They already knew Katia as an accomplished amateur ballerina, so it wasn't hard for her to get a spot. She traveled for a year with the company, dancing in countries across Europe. Her reputation grew as the year went on.

Isabella saw the benefit of having a cover for Katia, so she bought the ballet company under a shell organization. Katia had a permanent spot whenever the need arose. Katia's training didn't stop there, however. I finally introduced her to the full breadth and depth of our organization.

I covered Santana's history, from the club to current day. I let her in on our agreement with the government and all that entailed. Then I showed her behind the curtain of Burkhart Shipping. The last part was showing Katia our human slave operation.

Isabella took what I started, improved it, and expanded it. My vision was to set up a transport network for the slave trade. People paid us to move their women from one place to another. Isabella continued this when I went down. She found it would be more lucrative to buy and sell slaves ourselves. Using our own transportation network, it increased our profits. I thought my women would keep a hands-off stance toward the slave trade, but they were all onboard.

Isabella oversaw all purchases, traveling to auctions with a security detail. Deborah aided her once the women made it to Seaside. She only bought a handful at a time, not wanting to overextend, and only enough to maintain our cover. That was wise. It allowed us to house them as long as necessary to find suitable buyers. And that set our operation apart from others.

Isabella built a reputation of selling only the highest quality slaves. She had them trained, overseeing much of it personally. Her dominatrix side came into play and made her efficient. Normally, these women would be sold to the highest bidder without regard for the women. Isabella did backgrounds on all the sellers, only allowing the ones that passed her criteria to put in a bid.

Yes, these women were still slaves. Their lives were taken away, and they belonged to whoever bought them. We were not humanitarians for treating them well; we still stole their freedom. All Isabella did was try to ensure they wouldn't be abused, at least not much. Just because our actions were immoral, we didn't have to be evil. That worked for me.

I gave Katia a tour of our underground vault that housed our slaves awaiting training or sale. We confined these women to individual cells. Katia attended a few training sessions. It was part of breaking them in and conditioning them to accept their new positions as property. They were punished when necessary, but never abused. Once sold, the buyers knew they could return them to us if they didn't live up to their training. We received a few back, but most of their new owners were happy and returned to buy more.

It was time to get Katia's reaction to all of what she saw. I would have put money on the fact that Katia would balk at us buying and selling women. I would have lost.

Katia grew up to be a beautiful woman. Now 25, she was wise beyond her years. The trauma she experienced when she was ten didn't destroy her; it strengthened her. Her family was slaughtered, and she witnessed her mother dragged away and killed. It was only by chance that Julie was there and saved her. It changed the direction of her life and took away her innocence.

"What do you think, Katia?" I asked. "It's a lot to take in. I understand if some of what we do upsets you."

"Not at all, Rich." Katia replied. "I understand why you do it. It doesn't bother me."

"Why is that?" I inquired. "After what happened to your family, and the torture you mother experienced before her death, I thought you would be against it."

"I can understand why you would think that way." Katia answered. "The difference is the man that killed my family and tortured my mother did it purely for his sadistic pleasure and profit. You do it as part of the larger goal of taking down the organizations that do what he did. They use women as ways to make money and nothing else."

"Most people are born to never accomplish more than just existing until they die." She explained. "The fact we use them to help us topple criminal organizations that hurt many more women is more than their life would have been worth. You enslave five women, but you save thousands of future victims. Most people aren't comfortable with that math, but I am."

Katia had that same moral flexibility as Julie possessed. I wondered if it had to do with Julie mentoring her, or the trauma they both experienced had imprinted that on them. Katia showed she had no problem killing people that were out to harm us, so that wasn't a concern. With this latest information, she seemed perfect for the position we had in mind. I didn't want it to be awkward for Katia. Women that were submissive to me would surround her. She would witness everything I did, sex included. I didn't know how she would feel about that.

When I brought that up, she seemed annoyed. "Why would sex bother me?" She asked.

"Because you were ten when you came into our family." I explained. "Wouldn't that be awkward for you to witness that?"

"Just so you know, I've had sex." Katia answered.

"By the way, why haven't you run off with one of your boyfriends?" I asked. "There must have been plenty of men that wanted to take you away."

"None of the men I've dated were strong enough for me." Katia replied. "They treated me well, but I was looking for something else. I need someone that will not just be nice, but know when to put me in my place. My father did that with my mother, before they killed them. I had no one, but I knew I wanted a man like my him."

"Don't take it the wrong way," Katia continued. "I appreciate everything you did for me, but I still felt alone. I never understood, until now, why you kept me away from the family. I didn't want to live with my aunt and uncle. All I wanted was to live in the house with you. I thought it was because you didn't want me, but now I see it was for my protection. It still doesn't make it easier to look back on."

"I'm sorry, Katia." I replied. "I didn't know you felt that way. I tried to give you attention, but I obviously didn't give you enough. With your experience with men, I didn't want to push myself in too far and scare you."

"Are you kidding me?" She shot back, looking a little upset. "I wanted a male figure. I don't know if it's just me, or part of my heritage, but I want a man that's stronger than I am. My mother was a very strong woman. She didn't need a man to tell her anything. However, she wanted a man to take control. My father wore the pants in the family, and he was the only one that could control my mother."

"When he was shot in front of her, the light in her eyes went out." Katia continued, looking down. "Over the next week we spent in captivity until they killed her was the hardest for me. It wasn't because I was scared, but because I had to watch my mother lose herself. I was there, but I may as well have been a stranger. Only when they were taking her away and she realized I would be alone did she snap out of it, however briefly. Without my father, she didn't have a reason to live."

"If we would have both survived, she would have still died." Katia went on. "I know this because my grandmother was the same way. My grandfather was like my father, a dominating presence. He died when his health declined, and my grandmother never recovered. She took a bottle of sleeping pills one night because she couldn't live without him."

"Katia, I'm very sorry." I said, never realizing her family's pain went deeper. "Did you tell Julie this?"

"No, I didn't." She answered. "I didn't think you wanted me, so why would I share that? I wanted you to accept me, and if you knew how screwed up the women in my family were, you never would have. I just wanted acceptance, and I thought Julie was the only one that cared for me."

"Katia, I cared for you." I answered, feeling bad I knew none of this. "I'm sorry I didn't show it. I should have known you wanted a more steady male role model in your life."

"That's ok, Rich." Katia reassured me. "You did what you thought was right. I've come to peace with it. It's nice to know that you cared and that not wanting me wasn't the reason for keeping me at arm's length. Now, enough about the past. What will we do about it now?"

I had to admire Katia. She was straight to the point. I wondered how such a strong woman could want a man to hold her in check. She looked perfectly capable of looking out for herself, but you never know what lies deep inside a person.

"What are you asking me, Katia?" I inquired about her last statement.

"For as powerful a man as you are, you can be dense." Katia replied, poking me with that remark. "I want to finally be part of the family. I see all your women, and they look happy. I want that."

"You are part of the family, Katia." I replied, still not following.

Her frustration grew. She was the smallest woman I knew, but she was intimidating when she was angry. Just around 5' tall, she was downright tiny. Her size always threw people off, and most believed she was much younger than she was. She began fuming, upset I didn't get what she meant.

"Dammit, you're going to make me say it, aren't you?" She angrily shot back at me. "I want you to dominate me, dammit, like my father did for my mother. You do that to the rest of the women, and now I want it. I want to be one of them, just like Julie."

She was still angry when she stopped. She said all of that like it was burning her mouth as it came out. She couldn't say it fast enough. Suddenly, she started blushing. She went from anger to embarrassed in less than five seconds. I've never seen that. It occurred to me she may misunderstand my relationships, and I didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

"Katia, you don't have to do any of that to be part of our family." I replied, watching her as she looked away from me. "My relationships with my wives and other women aren't about strict domination. I do what each woman desires from me. They each want something different, and I try my best to provide that. Their connection to me is not dependent on their submission. That's just the way things have turned out. If suddenly Isabella decided she wasn't submissive to me, I would still love her. Same for all of my wives."

"I care for Ann, but I don't love her. She's proven invaluable to me over the years." I explained. "If she told me today she didn't want to have sex with me again, she would still be my assistant. I own Deborah, but I rarely use her for sex. Well, now with my injury I can't, but it was that way before. Her services to me are more professional, and I take care of her for her service. My connections with the women go way beyond sex. Do you understand better now?"

Katia looked around a bit more, adjusting her long blonde hair. She really was beautiful, but I felt uncomfortable thinking about that. I could still see that scared little girl holding on to Penny for dear life as they limped out of the factory years ago.

"I understand." She answered, looking a little disappointed. "I was hoping you would want me now that I'm older, but I suppose you feel the same. I've looked up to you, and it's probably just a young girl dreaming, but I always thought you would take me as one of your wives one day and I would never need to be scared again."

Man, I really felt bad. I was breaking Katia's heart. I wanted to take her in my arms and give her what she wanted. I also wanted to tell her it wasn't a good idea. She should meet someone her age and have kids. Hell, I wasn't happy about her desire to be a Black Widow. She was trained, but she could leave that behind and have a life. Why did she want to be part of the dangerous life we all lived?

I could only think of one thing. I called Julie and told Katia to wait for me outside my office. I explained to Julie what we talked about, and she didn't seem surprised.

"That girl has had a crush on you for a long time." Julie explained. "And why shouldn't she? You helped rescue her. You are powerful, running an enormous business, as well as your family. You command respect everywhere you go. You're larger than life. In a lot of ways, you're just like her father and grandfather."

"Is that good for her?" I asked. "Sure, we're asking her to be a Black Widow for our family and act as my security. She can do that without getting involved with me. I was worried about the inevitable sex in front of her, acting as my security. Even if I tried to be discreet, I'll be in situations where it can't be avoided."

"That would be worse." Julie explained. "She obviously has feelings for you. You will turn her down, then have sex with other women in front of her. Discreet? This family? Yeah, that's not happening. When you get back on your feet, and I know you will, you'll be back to using us like you did before. It's just who you are. We all love it, so don't take that the wrong way. You lust after each of us, and it makes us feel beautiful and wanted. Never stop that."

"If Katia feels that way, let her have it." Julie told me. "It may not make sense to you, but it does to her. You can let her know that she's not beholden to you for the rest of her life. Tell her she can leave whenever she wants, with no repercussions. You may find, after a few months, she feels different. She's a young woman, and we change our minds often. She'll probably see your old ass naked and run for the door. Damn, I'm surprised I haven't yet."

Julie smiled when she said that last part, pleased with herself. She had to throw in one more thing. "And if you don't fix your head and fuck me soon, I'm finding someone who will. A woman has needs, you know."

She winked as she got up and walked out of my office. Katia walked back in a minute later and stood there, facing me. She paused for a moment and said, "Julie told me what I should do, so here goes."

I watched as she pulled her dress over her head and was left in her bra and panties. She wore black flats and quickly took those off. She glanced at me periodically to see my reaction, otherwise her eyes stayed fixed on the floor. I sat and watched, not sure if I was enjoying it or not.

She reached back and unclasped her bra. She didn't have to wear a bra as her A cup breasts were small and hardly moved. When she pulled them free, I saw her breasts for the first time. They were adorable. I know that no woman wished to be described as adorable. Sexy, or anything resembling that description, is preferred. That may be the case, but she looked adorable, like a small doll. She glanced up after depositing her bra on the floor next to her and blushed. She had light colored areolas that highlighted small nipples.

Her skin was ivory, lacking most color. She was in excellent shape thanks to her ballet and defense training. I could make out abs on her flat stomach, and she had well-defined arms and legs. Katia's thighs were large for her size, but they looked to be mostly muscle. Her hips were rounded, but well in proportion to her body.

I watched transfixed as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, bending forward as they fell. She lifted her leg to step out of them, and dropped them to the side when she stood back up. When she was standing straight, she looked directly at me and did not cover up. She stood with her chest pushed out and her legs spread slightly apart. She wanted me to see every bit of her.

I did as she wanted. I slowly looked her up and down. She shaved her pubic area except for a small patch of light blonde hair above her mound. I could clearly see her labia, and at the top her hood pushed forward, covering what must have been a good sized clitoris. Her labia only hung about half an inch. It disappeared between her thighs, and I wanted nothing more than to see the rest of it. She stood that way, not making a sound or moving, while my eyes traveled over her body.

As I was about to say something, she walked forward and around the side of my desk. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees and reached for my pants. As she was unbuckling my belt, I didn't know how I should react. Part of me wanted her to continue, but part of me wanted to stop her. As I looked down at this tiny blonde beauty, I could see the girl she was. All the memories ran through my head. Birthdays, boyfriends, heartbreaks, ballet, and the father/daughter dance we attended. I was unsure of what to do.