Santo Diablo Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katia looked up and must have sensed my mixed feelings. She stopped for a moment and said, "What's wrong, Rich, don't you want me to continue? This doesn't hurt your head, does it?"

"No, my head is fine. Well, it hurts a little, but that's because my blood pressure is up." I answered. "I'm having a hard time not seeing you as the young girl that came back with us from Eastern Europe. I'm having mixed emotions. I don't want you to think you have to do this."

"It's ok, Rich." She assured me. "I want to do it. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

She had my belt loose and was now unbuckling my pants. It occurred to me that Beth must have felt this way the first night with me. It must have been worse for her. I wasn't in Katia's life the way Beth was in mine. Beth must have seen the young boy she took on to raise as she reached for my cock. It must have been awkward for her to hold my dick in her hand after raising me from a young age. I knew it was difficult for Beth, but I never realized just how difficult.

Katia finally had my pants undone and pulled them open. She reached inside the fly of my boxers and put her hand on my dick. She had practice in doing this, as her movements were deliberate, and she knew exactly what she was after. I wondered just how many boyfriends she had. As her small hand wrapped around my cock, my head hurt a bit more as my blood pressure rose and I hardened. She pulled it free, then leaned back.

"Julie told not to be surprised when I had your cock in my hand, but that didn't prepare me for this." She said to me as she moved my dick around, looking at every side.

Next to the other women, my dick was big. Not the longest in the world, but it was wide. In Katia's small hands, it looked enormous. I wondered what she planned on doing. I couldn't imagine much of it fitting in her mouth, if it fit at all. Like the rest of her, her mouth was small. I still wasn't totally comfortable, but her hand felt good wrapped around me. My head hurt, but it wasn't too bad. I lived with headaches. Most activity caused them, and I was learning to live in pain. It was that, or I just lay down all day and do nothing.

Katia put both hands around it to grip it better. One hand wasn't enough to stroke it and hold it steady. She worked her hands up and down, almost in slow motion. I'm sure she didn't want to hurt my head by being too rough. I put my head back to relax and lower my blood pressure when I felt her lips on the head of my cock. I sat back up to watch how she handled it.

With both hands still wrapped around, she opened her mouth and put it over the head. She slowly went down about four inches, then stopped. That was all she had. She held my cock in her mouth while she continued stroking. I was getting into it, then my head stopped me. I got a shooting pain behind my right ear where the bullet exited that made me stiffen.

Feeling this, Katia stopped and took her hands off of me. I put my hands up to my head, closed my eyes, and sat there. After what must have been around five minutes, I opened my eyes to see Katia still kneeling. She laid her head on my leg and wrapped her arms around it. I thought she may be asleep when she looked up and said, "Are you ok? I was about to get someone if you didn't open your eyes soon. I'm sorry I did that. I thought you would like it."

"I did like it Katia; it was wonderful." I answered, trying to make her feel better. "My head is the problem, not anything you did."

I told her to sit in my lap. She stood up, then climbed into my lap, sitting across my legs with her feet hanging off the side of my desk chair. She fit perfectly. Her head was almost level with mine, and she leaned her head down on my shoulder and closer to her eyes. One arm was around me and the other rested on top of my arms that held her. My cock was still out of my pants, and when she moved, it rubbed her thigh. The feel of her soft skin combined with my cock rubbing her felt wonderful. It wasn't enough to hurt my head, but gave enough pleasure for me to enjoy it.

We sat there comfortably for a few minutes when the door opened and in walked Isabella. She stopped for a moment, then said, "Well damn, is there any pussy within fifty miles that doesn't want to jump in your lap? Even in your condition, you just can't help yourself."

Katia looked nervously at Isabella. She knew we were married, and she wasn't sure what Bella's reaction would be. Katia relaxed when Isabella said, "I'm glad you finally decided to officially join the family, Katia. I was wondering how long it would take you to show Rich how you felt."

"How did you know?" Katia asked. "I told no one."

"Honey, we all knew." Isabella answered, smiling as she walked and stood over us. "We all love Rich, and we're always watching, as all women do for their men. So, does this mean you're my sister now? Rich, is she your new wife?"

That was a good question. I asked Katia, "Do you really want to be my wife, or do you just want to have a unique relationship? You're young, and I don't want you to hook your wagon on a middle-aged man that isn't getting any younger. In another ten years, you'll be thirty-five, but I'll be fifty."

"I don't care about that." Katia replied, "If I want to have kids one day, I have plenty of options. My first choice would be you, but if you're unable, I can have one myself. There are plenty of places I can visit that will inseminate me. I'm not worried about that. Right now, all I want is to be part of the family, one of your women."

Isabella spoke up, "Is that why you want to be with Rich, to be included with us?"

"That's part of it." Katia admitted. "As I told Rich, I always wanted to be part of your family. All of you are so successful and confident. I've wanted that for as long as I've known all of you."

"Katia, you don't have to have a relationship with Rich to have that." Isabella replied, echoing what I had told Katia earlier.

"Yes, Rich informed me of that." Katia answered. "I want a man like my father and grandfather. Rich is that man. The women in my family always go for powerful men. Not that we need them, but it helps us stay centered and gives us a focus. I've felt better sitting in Rich's lap than I have since my father died."

"I get it now." Isabella responded after a few moments. "You want a father figure."

"No, I want a man to control me, like my father did for my mother." Katia snapped back, sounding a little defensive.

"Katia, it's ok." Isabella answered. "Plenty of women pick their men based on that. Rich doesn't fill that role for me, but he does for Stephanie. To a lesser extent, he also does for Julie. So, you're in good company if that's what you're looking for. Don't feel embarrassed about that, but you should be honest with yourself."

Katia sat and thought about it for a bit, then answered, "You're right. I look at Rich and I feel safe. He's holding me right now and I feel like no one can hurt me. That's what I want."

It took us a few days, but we moved Katia into our house with us. The other women welcomed her into our family. It wasn't much of a transition, as we considered her family all ready. That was the only immediate change. I couldn't exactly welcome her like I had with the others by having a night of domination with all of them together. That would have to wait, if I could do it at all.

Over the time that passed, I found that the more I tried to have sex, the easier it became. My head hurt a little less each time, and I could extend the sessions before it overwhelmed me. I still couldn't ejaculate without a splitting headache, but I was progressing.

My walking also improved. I could stand without the use of the leg brace, but walking was still unsteady. It was as if my leg received instructions from my brain a second or two later than it should. So, I would step out with my right leg fine, then pause for a moment before my left leg followed suit. I walked with a cane for balance and limped everywhere I went. It was still easier to use my wheelchair, since walking for long periods hurt my head.

I had a motorized wheelchair, but the women demanded that I let them push me. I think it was their way of helping, and I'm sure they enjoyed the control. Hell, they were mostly in control. Penny told me what I could do and not to do, and pushed me through my physical therapy. Isabella ran the business, telling me when I was needed for a meeting. Beth ran our house, telling me what I could do at home, and when I had to let others do something for me.

You're probably thinking I turned into a shadow of myself. That was far from the truth. As I recovered, I exerted my dominance in other ways. Sex was difficult, but that didn't mean I couldn't have fun. All the women were naked in my office when I desired. I still had them lay across my lap and spanked them when they did something I didn't approve, or I just wanted to have fun. I couldn't do it as hard as I once had because of my head, but I could do it for a longer time.

As I became more mobile and inserted myself back into the businesses, my need for help became clear. I still needed aid to get around, or at least someone there when I needed.

Ann was always around, but she had a job to do and couldn't tend to my every need. After Beth pulled back to oversee the house and spend time with the grandkids, Ann oversaw my accounts. To get me home took Isabella, Penny, and sometimes Ann. I needed someone to act as a personal assistant. Beth and Stephanie filled that role before the kids came along, acting as my servants, and ensuring I had everything I needed. I didn't require it, but they liked the feeling of submission. Now, I needed it for real, and didn't have anyone without pulling someone from their job.

One day, as I went over the financials from our latest slave auction, Ann came in and told me a woman wanted to see me. She gave her name as Sarah Thompson, and that I was the only person who could help her. I normally didn't take visitors unannounced, wanting to keep people away from our business. Besides, we couldn't trust anyone outside of our family and our few friends. However, my curiosity was peaked, and I decided I would talk to her. I told Ann to monitor our conversation. My office was wired and Ann could listen in. She liked to eavesdrop, and I didn't mind. I trusted Ann as much as I did my wives.

Ann walked out, and a moment later walked in with a beautiful woman. She stood about 6'2 inches tall in three-inch heels. She was blonde and had milky-white skin. She wore a light, multi colored dress that billowed out from her rounded hips and hung to mid-thigh. Her breasts took my attention. She had large, C cup breasts that bordered on D. Ann introduced her, giving me her name again, then turned and walked out.

As Ann closed the door, I was about the say something when Sarah took me by surprise. She quickly lifted the dress over her head, dropped it on the floor, then stepped out of her panties. She then took off her bra. Sarah stood up straight, put her arms behind her, and spread her legs a bit more than shoulder length apart. She refused to make eye contact with me, but fixed her gaze slightly above my head and held it there.

I didn't know what I was watching. She was clean shaven from her neck down, and her smooth vagina practically glowed on full display. Her breasts were magnificent, hanging slightly, but still keeping a delicate shape. Without my prompting, she asked for my help and began telling me the story of her life. I didn't have time to say a word. It didn't matter; she continued to talk, almost without pause. I did not know what brought Sarah to my office, but her story transfixed me. She gave me a rundown of her problems and opened my eyes to a secret organization I didn't know existed. It would end up changing my life in ways I never expected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Thompson is the main character from my series Family Submission. Read that to learn more about her and her family, and why she came to see Rich. From here, both series will be linked. Santo Diablo will have Rich's perspective on the upcoming events, while Family Submission will have Sarah's perspective. Eventually, their story will combine. Each series will stand on their own, but some events will be unique to each one. If you want the full story, read both. I hope you enjoy them.

Assassin Wolf