Santorini Hot Tub

Story Info
Voyeuristic Greek vacation leads to erotic encounter.
1.9k words
4.25
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another amazing sunset meal, we lazily walk back to our hotel without a care in the world. I hold your hand as the Grecian wind blows down the street and we get whiffs of delicious desserts from the bakery a few shops away.

Neither of us want to eat more food. But we do poke our heads in to take a look at what smells so good. We're both ready to go relax in the hot tub, so we head back out and down the road.

On our way down the winding steps, most of the rooms and villas we pass have the lights turned out. We peek into a few of the ones that are lit so we know where to stay next time we come.

As we turn one of the last corners, we very clearly hear the sound of a woman being pleasured. You look at me with wide eyes and drop your jaw in awe of the noises seemingly bouncing off the walls for everyone to hear. I can only grin from ear to ear and point to the window I think it's coming from. Luckily, it's on the way to our room so we have to walk right by.

I'm following you on the narrow path and you get to the window first. You lean your head slowly to gaze in the mostly open window. I watch your eyes go even wider than before as you take in whatever is causing this woman to make so much noise. I expect you to keep walking past but you freeze in your steps.

I have to move in close behind you and lean on your back to see for myself. Even my jaw drops at what's going on less than 15 feet from us. The moaning woman is sandwiched between two guys and looks like she is having the time of her life.

She appears to be similar in age to us while the two others might be college age or early 20's. They are clearly Greek from their dark hair and tanned skin. All three of them have a gleam of sweat over the parts of their bodies we can see. It looks like they have been going at it for a while.

The woman getting absolutely plowed, from above and below, is sitting up as best she can with her hands on the bottom guy's chest. Her blonde hair is covering most of her face from our view. Her tan lines make her bouncing tits look bright white compared to her more tan torso and legs.

From this close, we can hear more than just her voice. We hear both men grunting and moaning. We hear skin slapping together. I'm pretty sure I can hear a cock sliding in and out of something extremely wet, can't tell which hole that might be.

Their rhythm and movements are intoxicating to watch.

The more muscular guy on top is doing the most work, thrusting hard into her ass. Each time he pounds his hips into her, we can see her cheek ripple like a wave.

The nearly screaming woman is straddling the other lucky man who's doing his best to drive his cock up into her at the same time the other cock is filling her from above.

She's rocking back and forth, trying to take as much of both men inside her as possible. I feel you reach for my growing cock. You stroke it while we listen to and watch these three strangers fill their primal urges.

Reluctantly, we both know we need to keep moving before we're caught. At the exact moment that thought crosses my mind, the guy on top turns toward the window. He makes eye contact with you, winks at you with a smirk, then seemingly starts to pound her ass a little bit harder.

You squeeze my shaft hard in surprise and look at me as we both jump back a step. I smile at you and nudge you forward down the path to our room. You walk quickly past the window without looking again. I can't help it and take one more peek as I pass.

It doesn't take long for us to find our little cave and head inside. I strip down to my boxers and tell you that I'm grabbing two towels and heading back out to the hot tub. I see your dress hit the floor from behind the wall as you say you'll be out soon.

I set the towels where we can reach them, climb in, and turn on the jets. I sit with my back to the door, facing out at the dark Aegean. You join me outside after only a minute or two. I watch you climb into the warm water and I feel my cock twitch at the sight of you.

You're wearing an all white bikini that makes you look spectacular at any time of the day, but at night, you look like a star shining just for my personal pleasure. The contrast of your suit against the night sky background draws all of my attention.

Your hips and thighs look like they belong on a swimsuit magazine cover. I already want to run my hands over them to uncover what your bottoms are hiding.

Your breasts look like they are on display as they seem to be spilling out of your top. I think I can even see the tops of your nipples peeking out. You sit down and they're beneath the bubbles before I can tell for sure.

We sit in silence for a few minutes as we just enjoy the moment in our own private oasis.

I break the silence by asking "I'm surprised we haven't heard her cumming from here."

You chuckle and turn your ear toward the room, "I'm surprised we can't hear her at all from here." You slide over to me and find my cock quickly. "Mmmmm, feels like you enjoyed watching that."

We talk about how hot it was for both of us. Not just watching strangers have sex that close, but how much she was enjoying being double penetrated. Then you tell me it made you wetter when that guy looked over while he was fucking her.

You are stroking me with one hand and teasing my asshole with that other. I'm moaning between the double pleasure and listening to you talk. You tell me to take off my boxers. Without hesitation, I rip them down and you pick right back up. My eyes roll back in my head.

All of a sudden you stop and say "Oh my God. Someone's watching us." I glance up to see another couple leaning over the railing. I look back and whisper, "Let's give them something to watch."

I hop my bare ass onto the edge of the tub and lean back on my elbows with my extremely hard cock pointing at you. After a second thinking about it, you get right back to what you were doing, making sure our audience can see how you are working my entire shaft. The finger in my ass is just for us.

Between every couple strokes, you switch between giving it a couple noisy slaps and taking it into your mouth, making as much sound as you can. This lasts a few minutes. Occasionally you look up to see if we're still being watched. We are.

You take your hands off me and lean back with an almost smug look on your face, like you know a secret that I have yet to learn.

You peel your top off, revealing your gorgeous tits, not just to me, but to our strangers too. You bend down and slide your bottoms off next. Then, you very loudly toss them to the ground next to the tub to make sure they see and hear it.

You stand on the seat of the tub and face away from me so that my cock fits perfectly between your cheeks. You grind on me like a stripper putting on a show, because you are putting on a show. And a damned good one. I give you a couple good spanks and hear one of our guests yelp along with you.

As you perform, I direct my cock between your legs and slip myself into your soft lips. You pause for a few seconds as I enter you. We both start gyrating our hips as we start fucking. From above, your ass has to look amazing on my lap, because up close, it's unbelievable.

I can't handle it for more than 30 seconds. I tell you that it's time for bed.

We both look up and wave at our voyeurs who immediately disappear without a trace. We grab our towels and get back inside. We rinse off quickly in the shower and dry off.

I lay down first, completely naked, waiting. I don't have to wait long before you come around the corner completely naked too. You climb between my legs, spreading them apart. As your mouth reaches my dick, you give it a wet noisy kiss right on the head. You keep climbing up my body and spend a couple seconds flicking your tongue over my nipples.

Finally you reach my mouth and we start kissing deeply for the first time tonight. Without breaking the kiss, you adjust your legs to straddle me and sit on my cock in one move, taking the entire thing all at once. You let out a deep, long fffuuuuuuckk. Even though you're dripping wet, you are incredibly tight and I feel you on every inch of my shaft.

I put my hands on your waist and wait to feel your hips start working and grinding. I feel you start bouncing on me. I look between your legs and can see most of my cock, slick from your juices, sliding out of your pussy before you drop back down onto it. Up and down, over and over. The sound of our skin slapping together fills the room as we find a rhythm.

I lose all track of time watching your tits bounce up and down and feeling you ride me. I grab one of breasts and start massaging it, trying not to slow your pace at all. You grab the other one and start licking your own nipple. Immediately, my balls tighten and I let out several swear words in uncontrollable pleasure. I'm glad you saved that part of the show for me.

You put your hands on my chest, look into my eyes, and tell me you're cumming. You aren't bouncing now, but grinding. Grinding my cock deeper into you and your clit harder onto me.

I feel your pussy clinching and pulsing on my cock. I feel your wetness covering my cock and balls. That does it. I'm cumming. I'm filling up your pussy as deep as I can go. I'm still driving into you. You're still riding me. So. Much. Cum.

I feel you collapse onto me. Your pussy eventually squeezes every last drop out of me and lets my cock go. I'm covered in both of our cum.

Both of our hearts are pounding. Our breathing is still heavy. I hold you and kiss your neck softly.

You give me one more deep passion-filled kiss before you roll off me and pull the covers up. Both of us should have some good dreams after that evening.