Santorini Paradiso Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HEY BEAUTIFUL GIRL! YOU FELT SO GOOD THIS MORNING. WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO TASTE YOU RIGHT NOW. MISS YOU. Love, A.

Elena laughed a little, and sent back a reply:

I WOULD LOVE THAT... I MISS YOU, TOO. WE WILL MAKE UP FOR IT TONIGHT. NOW GO BE BUSINESS-LIKE - OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO... LOVE, ELENA

Pam looked over at her and said: "Is that Adonis?" Elena felt a momentary surprise that she guessed which brother before remembering that Pam thought Adonis was her only lover. She smiled and nodded.

"So, you guys are pretty much in love, aren't you?" For once, there was no sarcasm or any kind of joke embedded in her words. Pam meant that question sincerely and sounded genuinely, albeit cautiously, pleased.

"Yes, that is the situation." Elena blushed a little from what she could not tell her friend. Her phone buzzed again. It was Adonis responding to her last message.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

She replied quickly: WITH PAM HAVING COFFEE.

IS DIMITRI WITH YOU?

Elena looked around the square and saw Dimitri, leaning against the Mercedes where it was parked in the shade of a large, spreading tree. He appeared to be reading a newspaper, but as Elena's eyes found him, he nodded ever so slightly. She realized that he was alertly keeping his eyes on her like a true bodyguard.

Some of her underlying irritation at being controlled slipped through as she replied: YES, HE IS NEARBY WATCHING US NOW. HAPPY?

YES, IT MAKES US HAPPY TO KNOW YOU ARE SAFE WHEN WE ARE NOT THERE. DON'T BE ANGRY, DARLING.

Immediately contrite, Elena replied: I AM NOT ANGRY, SORRY! IT IS JUST HARD TO GET USED TO. I LIKE DIMITRI - EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

Pam laughed, and Elena looked up in curiosity. "You are so whipped." She commented. Seeing her friend's frown, she quickly added: "No - it's good. I'm really happy for you. It's just a little freaky - like it's TOO perfect, if you know what I mean..."

Now it was Elena's turn to laugh. "I know exactly what you mean." A final message arrived from Adonis.

OKAY. LOVE YOU, BABY. SEE YOU TONIGHT.

The girls decided to wander through some of the shops, so they paid their bill and did a leisurely tour of some of the jewelry and clothing boutiques. Elena recognized some of the things the boys had gotten her, blanching at their price tags. She elected to not mention this to Pam.

She started to wonder why she'd only heard from Adonis so far. Even as she tried to shrug off the silliness of it, Elena had to admit to herself that she was feeling a bit abandoned.

At that moment she felt a strange, tiny flutter down the back of her neck and knew that Petros was thinking of her, too. She fished through her bag for her phone, pulling it out and staring at the screen a fraction of second before the message landed. 'Wow' she thought -- this is getting really strange. Luckily, Pam was preoccupied with a peasant blouse she liked and didn't notice this odd bit of prescience.

THINKING ABOUT YOU, AGAPE-MOU. THINKING ABOUT TOUCHING YOU. --P

Elena hurriedly typed back her reply, smiling devilishly as she did so.

HI! CLEARLY, YOU KNOW I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT YOU -- WISHING TO HEAR FROM YOU. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU KNOW. AM HOPING YOU BOYS WILL EXPLAIN...

Elena hit send, and waited. She wandered around the store, shifting hangers, pretending to look at the clothes while counting the moments for his answer. She knew somehow that he and Adonis were conferring on how to respond. She laughed a little and sent another text.

DON'T PANIC, U2. IT CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HOME. BTW: I WOULD LOVE TO BE TOUCHED BY YOU, TOO. XX -- YOUR ELENA.

Very quickly, a response to her second text arrived.

YOU TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY. MORE THAN WE DREAMED. WE CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TONITE.

Elena read it, her skin warming as she felt a little rush of wetness between her legs. "We..." he said. As she thought about it -- they used "we" a lot when discussing their feelings for her. Elena wondered at her automatic acceptance of this fact -- but she knew she had to learn more. She looked at the time on her phone and suppressed a sigh. They wouldn't be home for hours yet. This day would feel endless.

As Pam and Elena left the little clothing boutique, they walked down a shady alley leading to another square. A group of young men in their early twenties who were gathered in the dim doorway of a tavern, stood and walked out as they approached. They were drunk, and appeared to be tourists, given their clothing and appearance. The sound of Russian reached Elena's ears. The men were making sounds and talking to one another in a way that made it clear they were being lewd about Pam and Elena. Looping her arm through Pam's, Elena tried to steer them to the other side of the alley to be well clear of the boys. Pam, looking disdainfully at the men, clucked her tongue in annoyance and said loudly to Elena. "As if!"

Unfortunately, they were awaiting some kind of response from the girls and took this as an opportunity to engage with them directly. The one who was clearly the alpha of the crew surged forward, standing inappropriately close to Pam as he tried out some broken English.

"Hey girlie. You are very beautiful. I'm a nice guy, can we buy you drinks?" Pam was about to wheel around, but Elena had a bad feeling and jerked her arm in warning. Looking down at Elena, Pam's eyebrows shot up in a question. "Let's just get out of here." She whispered quietly, picking up her pace a bit.

But the drunken boys wouldn't be deterred. A few more had run up to join their leader and now were beginning to surround the girls. They were continuing to offer to buy them drinks in broken English, holding their beer bottles out to the girls. Elena was unnerved by this behavior -- it was barely 2:30 in the afternoon! They must have been drinking all day. One of the men sloshed some of his beer as he tried to get Pam's attention, and it splattered down on her jeans and white canvas flats.

"HEY! Asshole!" Pam said, her irritation finally breaking through. She released Elena and pushed at the man with both hands. He stumbled backward several steps but didn't fall. The men all started to laugh raucously, taunting the one Pam had pushed. An angry look crossed his face and Elena knew that something bad was about to happen. He lunged and grabbed Pam's arm, yanking her toward him and murmuring something menacing in her ear as he ran his tongue along her face.

Pam attempted to pull away and slap him, but he smashed his bottle on the ground and grabbed her other wrist. He was pulling her toward him while Pam struggled, yelling for him to knock it off. There was a dangerous glimmer in his dilated pupils.

Elena made a move to help her friend, only to be grabbed from behind by the alpha male. He pulled her back against his body. Elena could feel his erection through his jeans as he ground into her. His rough hands were brutally squeezing her upper arms and his sweaty mouth was against her ear. With a voice thick from alcohol, he growled:

"You are the sexy one to me. I like brunettes -- they seem to like cock. Do you like c---" Then she heard quick intake of breath and a wheezing cough.

The rest of his sentence was choked off and Elena was free of his punishing grip so quickly that she almost fell. She spun around and saw that Dimitri had appeared. He had the alpha by the neck, his hand across his nose and mouth. With a swift movement of one leg he'd propelled the younger man to the ground, knocking him unconscious. He then separated Pam from the other offender, smashing the flat of one hand into his face. The blond man, though being well over six feet tall, dropped down onto his knees and fell forward into the dirt, moaning, his nose and mouth badly bloodied.

The other friends had been hanging back in shock, but seeing their friends on the ground, they were moving back toward Dimitri as if to attack. Dimitri, calmly wiping the blood from his hands with a handkerchief, began to speak to them in what sounded to Elena's inexperienced ears like perfect Russian. He spoke quietly, never looking up. The boys blanched, and stepped backward, holding their hands up in a gesture of submission.

The tavern owner appeared in his doorway, irritation at the tourists clearly written all over his face. He began to yell and gesture at them in Greek, throwing their backpacks at them. The word "Malacca" -- a Greek equivalent of a curse like "asshole" could be heard a number of times in his diatribe. A few other locals appeared in doorways and windows as the noise escalated.

By then, however, Dimitri had already gathered Elena and Pam and was briskly, but gently, guiding them down the alley to the right and out of the melee. The entire scene took place in less than thirty seconds. Reaching in to his pocket, he pressed the lock release of the Mercedes and efficiently tucked them inside the car. Still unruffled, his face impassive, he slid in behind the wheel and started the engine, pulling out of the parking space and driving away. Pam and Elena still had not found their voices yet.

Looking over at Pam, Elena asked her if she was okay. She only grimaced, looking a little green. Perceiving that her friend might be about to vomit, she quickly caught Dimitri's eyes in the rear view mirror and said quietly "Please pull over as quickly as possible if you can, Dimitri." She knew that he could perfectly read her expression.

The Mercedes slowed to a smooth stop near some unoccupied buildings. He was out of the car and opening the door before Pam could even move. He opened her door and she bolted out, rushing over to the nearby ramshackle building, leaning on the wall for support as she retched into the tall weeds.

Elena bit her lip, feeling tremendous empathy for her friend. The excitement, the sun, and the hangover -- it was all clearly too much. The trunk of the car was open and Elena saw Dimitri walk back around holding two bottles of chilled water. He reached into the car and handed one to Elena. His eyes scanned her face for a moment. "I'm alright." She answered calmly. "Thank you Dimitri."

He nodded, a half smile almost reaching his eyes -- then suddenly he looked at her arms and expelled an angry breath, scowling. Elena looked down and saw two swollen angry red splotches, with obvious finger marks, on both arms. That was going to leave a mark, she thought bemusedly. 'Kyrie Petros and Kyrie Adonis will be very upset that you've been hurt.'

Elena answered him without looking up. "I know -- but I'll make sure they know it could have been worse if you hadn't been there. I'll tell them to look on the bright side -- that I'll never complain about being looked after again." She laughed in a self-deprecating way as she looked back up at him.

Dimitri was looking at her strangely. It was the first time she'd seem him nonplussed.

"What is it?" she asked, concerned that she might have offended him.

"How did you do that, Miss Elena?"

"Do what?"

"Understand my concerns. I never spoke, you see."

"You... what? Yes you did, I heard you say that Kyrie Petros and Kyrie Adonis would be upset..." Dimitri was shaking his head no, and was about to say more when their discussion was interrupted as Pam, now spent, had returned to the car.

Eying the chilled bottle of water in his hand, she said in a somewhat limp, weary voice: "Ugh. Is that water for me? You are so my hero, dude."

Elena felt the now familiar shiver down her neck, and sighing, began to reach for her bag as the phone buzzed. This time it was no mere text, it was an actual call. Elena accepted and took a deep breath.

Before she could even speak she heard Adonis speak her name urgently.

"Hello, Adoni-mou. I'm here, my love." The line was quiet from his end. She could sense a well of emotion and anxiety. She no longer questioned this psychic connection. It was clear that some kind of invisible cord of communion existed between them. It was pointless to pretend that it didn't.

"There were some drunk men -- Russian tourists -- they were harassing us. We were a little frightened, that is all. But Dimitri was there and no harm was done -- not to us, at least. It is fine, believe me, we are perfectly fine."

"Elena-mou. We..." Adonis sighed and there was a slight muffled noise as he handed the phone to Petros.

"So, our little Elena cannot go to Thira without some danger befalling you, eh?" His voice sounded a little strained. Elena almost laughed at the idea that it was danger -- but then realized that it very well could have been.

"We are okay, honestly. Please don't worry." She soothed. Petros murmured that he loved her in Greek, then passed the phone back to Adonis.

"Elena -- s'agapo. We are coming back early. We need to see you. Can you promise us something? Can you please go back to the villa with Dimitri? Please baby."

Elena didn't even wish to argue -- she yearned to be back in that magical, beautiful place so she could shower off that experience and sleep in her big, safe bed until the boys were home.

"I promise, Agape-mou." She whispered back. Adonis sighed in relief, and asked to speak to Dimitri.

She passed him the phone and watched the older man snap to attention when he heard Adonis's voice. He spoke with crisp, professional tones. Handing her back the phone, Elena cradled it to her ear.

"Hi again." She said softly.

"We've ordered the jet to be ready immediately so we'll be back in just about two hours. We cannot wait to be home, with you."

"I look forward to seeing you. Please, travel safely, okay?"

Adonis laughed softly. "You don't need to worry about us, beautiful girl. See you soon." The phone signaled that the call had ended.

Dimitri helped Pam slide back into her seat. "Well, I don't know about you two, but I've had about as much fun as I can stand today. I want to go back to the Hotel and crawl into bed."

"I'll be pleased to drop you at the hotel now, Miss Pamela." He said politely.

Turning to me, she said: "And to think I thought that Adonis giving you a driver-slash-bodyguard was insanely controlling. How stupid am I? How lucky are we both? I don't know about you, but I was pretty fucking scared."

Elena thought about how she felt. She bit her lip when she realized that she felt rather like Alice in Wonderland. Things kept getting curiouser and curiouser.

** Arriving back at the villa, Elena felt the tension flowing out of her body as the garage door shut behind the large black car, enfolding them once again in the surety of the tall white walls. As she attempted to sling her handbag over one shoulder, the strap brushed her arm and she flinched. The red marks were already turning purple.

Dimitri carried her suitcases through to her room as she stopped in to see Maria. Pam didn't want to eat, so Elena didn't either. But now due to skipping lunch and the rush of adrenaline from their skirmish with the tourists, her empty stomach was rumbling insistently. That spanakopita was calling her name.

Maria was happily serving her an absurdly large piece of pie when she noticed the bruises, gasping in shock and motherly concern. Elena was forced to tell her the entire story -- lingering on the bit about Dimitri's cool heroics. The older woman beamed to hear of her husband's skills as she fussed over Elena's bruises, applying ice packs and plying her with a lotion to help with the discoloration.

When Dimitri returned to the kitchen, Maria rushed up and kissed his cheeks, throwing her arms around his neck, chattering at him in Greek so fast that Elena could barely catch any of the words. She made him sit with them at the small table, taking a coffee, while Elena finished eating.

Once she finished her plate, she declared herself to be quite contentedly full. Thanking Maria and praising her culinary skills once more, she escaped to go take a long bath. She couldn't wait to rid herself of the grime of that awful experience, and needed some time to herself to process what she'd discovered over the course of that very eventful day.

The bathtub in her room was large enough to be a plunge pool. She filled it just over half way, throwing in some of the divinely scented bubble bath she found in a crystal decanter next to the tub. Piling her curls up in a knot on the top of her head, she gratefully stripped off her things and sank into the hot, foamy water.

The bath oil's fragrance was enhanced by the temperature of the water, so the steamy mist she inhaled was like aromatherapy. Elena felt better almost instantly. Slipping her hands over her body, with the exception of the rather painful contusions on her arms, she felt amazing.

As if they had a mind of their own, her hands slid up her torso to her swelled, slightly tender breasts. As she pinched her own nipples, she remembered the scene in the Jeep the previous night. Her fingers might have been Adonis's mouth on her left nipple. She moved the other hand down to her puffy labia, still a bit achy from all the sex. The heat and moisture between her nether lips had nothing to do with the bathwater. That was the result of her body's nearly constant state of arousal -- a condition she'd had since meeting the beautiful, mysterious brothers. Her naughty fingertips began to dance against her clit, which was already stiffening.

She remembered the feel of Petros's lips against her after she exploded last night. She'd never squirted before -- it was a complete surprise. Though Elena was slightly embarrassed at the time, the fact that they boys could bring her to ever-new heights was deeply erotic to her. Soon she put both hands to work on her insatiable pussy -- her left holding her lips apart as her right rubbed across her little knob and that sensitive spot to the top right. Elena was arching her back as she remembered what Adonis' mouth felt like in the shower yesterday -- was it only yesterday?! She could feel the rush of blood and the tingling tightness begin to build.

Now she was remembering what it felt like when Adonis held her as Petros fucked her in the pool. Ahhhh... the sensation of being weightless and nearly helpless as he massive cock impaled her. She was close... Elena could feel the orgasm approaching... She remembered the hot sex that morning when Adonis came so violently inside her, then immediately pulled out so that Petros could keep fucking her. AHHHHHHH.... That did it. Elena floated for a moment as the climax undulated inside her and exploded outward. Her body shook with the pleasure of thinking about the two men she loved so much, and who had given her so much happiness in such a short time.

Peace descended upon Elena as she felt the endorphins coursing through her limbs. The deep pulsing within her womb that drove her forward, making her need more and more sex with Adonis and Petros, was sated for the moment. She knew the respite would be brief.

Maria must have turned on the stereo downstairs. It was connected to wireless speakers upstairs, so the bathroom was filled with the blissful music of Bach's Partita #1 in B Flat. Elena sighed nostalgically. This had been one of her aunt's favorites. She remembered how Sibyl would describe the birth of the music she particularly loved. This song awakened a sense memory of one snowy Christmas morning when she was about seventeen, home from school for Winter break, huddled by the coal fireplace in the parlor of Sibyl's old Victorian house. They were sipping French-style hot chocolate while Elena listened to her aunt romantically detail how Bach had written six Partitas for the harpsichord -- never actually finishing the seventh as he'd planned. Elena allowed her mind to drift between past and present, then and now, as she luxuriated in the moment.

This line of thinking, however, caused Elena to remember the background check she'd found earlier that morning. The newspaper clippings and memoriam for her aunt burned behind her eyes. She frowned, the Zen-quality of her orgasm was dissipating. The tiny, rational part of her brain kept reminding her that she should simply ask the boys about it and the explanation would most likely be a good one. She'd made an effort to stop her overactive imagination from running wild, but it was a little like a trying to ignore an itch that one badly wanted to scratch.