Santorini Paradiso Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she softly exclaimed. "It's a water spout, I think – "

"Elena, get to shelter as soon as you can. Do you hear me?!" Adonis was urgently shouting.

"Yes, we're going to the car!" She had to shout because the winds were howling loudly around them. They heard people shouting and a few screams from the bystanders as hail began to fall from the sky. The air became very cold, and icy stones the size of golf balls started crashing to the ground around them.

Elena felt Dimitri cover her with his jacket as they ran. They reached the car and he shoved her in the back seat, slamming the door shut as he ran around to the driver's side. Elena looked out at the scene unfolding along the docks. People were running in panic, trying to find shelter as large hailstones pelted them from above. The high winds were causing debris and umbrellas from café tables to fly around. The concession stand where she and Pam had just bought coffee had flipped over on its side – the concessioner himself was nowhere in sight.

The sound of the hail beating down on the roof and hood of the Mercedes was loud and terrifying. The water spout was moving toward them, getting larger by the moment.

Elena spoke into the phone, her voice struggling for calm, as Dimitri reversed out of their parking spot and expertly steered through the chaos ensuing around them.

"We're in the car now – Dimitri is getting us out of here. But the water funnel – it's getting bigger and is heading right for the terminal."

"Miss Elena, put on your seat belt!" barked Dimitri.

"My darling, stay with Dimitri and do what he tells you, okay? We're on our way back to you now."

"NO!" She shouted in fear. "You cannot fly in this weather, my love – it is dangerous!"

"There's no need to worry about us, agape-mou, remember?" Adonis seemed to be trying to make her feel better. "Except that Petros is flying – which is always a cause for concern."

She heard Petros curse at him in the background. Despite her fear and panic, this made Elena laugh. But she grew serious again as the winds howled around their vehicle, causing it to shake on the narrow road. There was something horrifyingly FAMILIAR about all of this. Elena broke out in a cold sweat, there was a niggling fragment of memory pushing itself forward.

The cold, menacing presence was behind her now to the left. Elena turned in the seat to look out the rear window. The melting hail was leaving watery streaks down the thick glass, but she could see a figure following them at a distance, walking in the shadows of the buildings. It must have been a very big man; his shoulders were massive – but Elena could not get a glimpse of his face – he seemed cloaked in darkness and the way he moved was strange. Yet somehow she could feel his eyes upon her, and didn't think this was just a paranoid fancy.

"I love you, my darlings. I love you both so much." She said into the phone. Her voice was hoarse with emotion. Her foreboding about this figure was overwhelming.

"Elena – agape-mou, we are coming. Do you hear me? We will not let anything hurt you!" Then she heard the noise of static-like snow as the phone connection was lost. The men must have flown into a dead zone.

Elena shivered, and felt suddenly very afraid. She could not look away from the dark figure that continued to pursue them as Dimitri painstakingly made his way up the narrow lanes. He was concentrating intently, cursing softly under his breath each time a panic-stricken pedestrian or another vehicle swerved into his path.

He was forced to slam to a full stop as the awning of a storefront tore away from the building and landed with a crash directly in front of the car.

"Malacca!" Dimitri shouted. The winds whipped around the Mercedes, causing it to shake alarmingly.

Elena could see the water spout almost reaching the dock. The figure following their car was now closing in on them – he was just a few yards away, but still his features were impossible to discern.

Elena wrapped her arms around herself, feeling the goosebumps on her icy skin. Her arms slipped lower on her body, circling around her belly. She looked down at herself and thought about the possibility of the baby. Her baby. Their baby. Something inside her snapped into place, like the key piece of a puzzle.

Heat arose in her, coming from who knows where. She took a deep breath and straightened up. Now, she was angry.

'No. Fucking. Way.' She thought.

This would not happen. Nothing was going to harm her child.

She looked back up at the dark being, now just a few feet from them. Pointing a finger at it through the back window, she spoke aloud, uncaring if Dimitri could hear her.

"Enough of this! It stops NOW." Her voice sounded strangely resonant, bouncing off the inside walls of the automobile.

She felt the flow of electricity roll through her body, over her scalp, down her neck, through her extended arm, and pushed it out from her pointing index finger.

A loud crack reverberated around them and she saw a bright flash of blue-white light.

Then all was silent.

No wind. No hail. Even the car's engine had stopped.

A bright ray of sunlight broke through the clouds above and illuminated the lane around them.

The menacing figure was nowhere to be seen.

Elena looked back toward the water, and the sea was again calm – the water spout had dissipated. The people around them began to emerge from the cafes and stores where they'd huddled, and the sound of laughter and excited conversation grew until the area around the terminal fairly buzzed with excitement.

Elena sighed with relief, and turned back in her seat. Dimitri was turned toward her, his eyes incredulous.

"Can we go home now, Dimitri?" She asked gently.

He stared at her for several long moments. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but then shut it again.

He got out of the car and looked around – his sharp gaze scanning the area behind their car. Seemingly satisfied, he walked to the front, dragging the detached awning to the side of the road so their car could get by.

He got back in behind the wheel, pausing for a moment before shutting the door, the tension in his shoulders easing a little. He restarted the engine. Glancing at her in the mirror, he grinned slightly and simply said: "Whatever you wish, Miss Elena."

He eased the car into drive and drove them carefully back toward the villa. The road before them was covered with debris and they saw tourists and islanders alike trying to put things aright after the sudden, wild storm.

After traveling a very short distance, though, their surroundings again looked normal – completely untouched by the weather. Elena and Dimitri both looked around, astonished, as they realized how localized the storm had been. The majority of the island looked as if nothing at all had happened.

Dimitri didn't speak during the drive, but she caught him looking at her in the mirror several times.

Elena suddenly sat bolt upright and asked: "Do you think my friends are okay – that the Flying Dolphin was away before the storm hit?"

Dimitri was nodding thoughtfully. "Yes, Miss, I think that the hydrofoil had left the bay before the funnel cloud arose. But we can check on it when we get back to the villa, if you like."

"Yes, thank you – that will make me feel better."

Elena looked down at her phone, and jumped a little as it began to ring, right on cue.

She quickly answered it: "Adonis?"

"How are you, my darling? Are you okay?" Adonis sounded far less distressed – as if he could sense the danger was past.

"Yes, my love – we are fine now."

He paused, and then asked – a strange tremor in his voice: "Elena-mou, what happened?"

"The storm – um – seemed to blow itself out. And just like that, the sun came out."

She glanced up and saw Dimitri looking at her in the mirror again.

"I'll tell you everything when you get home." She added softly.

"Okay, little Elena. Petros sends his love, too. We will see you very soon. I love you, amazing girl." He may not have been convinced by her explanation, but he didn't argue.

In truth, Elena didn't really know what happened. Did her actions really have anything to do with the sudden end of that storm? She didn't think she had imagined the surge of energy she felt when she pointed at that... that thing. The loud crack and bright light that followed – they had felt downright – satisfying.

Like when you stretch just right and your spine snaps back into place. But this was about a thousand times more intense.

'Goddess?' Elena ventured a thought.

'Mm hmm, sweet girl?' The lady replied. Like she'd been waiting to hear from her.

'Did I –um—actually have anything to do with that whole "storm settling" thing?' Elena was nervous and rather hopeful that her question would be met with mocking sarcasm.

The lady sighed in faux exasperation.

'You know how I feel about people who ask questions when they already know the answers. How many times must we go through this, my dear?'

Elena knew this was rhetorical, and didn't answer.

Instead of asking "did I do it?" why don't you ask me: "how did I do it?" Because that is the far more interesting question.'

Elena's head dropped back on the headrest, her gaze absently drifting out the window to her right.

She sighed, and thought 'Oh, great – yet another life-altering discovery. It's been several days since the last one – I was starting to get bored.'

'Ha!' the lady laughed. Actually laughed! 'That's my girl.'

'Okay, I'll bite. HOW did I do it?' She asked almost wearily.

'You, my little one, are starting to awaken.' Elena waited, expecting more.

'Uh – awaken? And...?' Elena prompted – but got nothing.

'Hello – divine goddess of love? Anyone home? What do you mean "awaken"?'

'You're almost home, and you have an audience. We'll talk more later.' Elena knew she'd hear no more from her.

She glanced up and saw Dimitri looking at her again in the mirror, a speculative look on his face. Seeing her catch him, he smiled and remarked that they were almost home.

Elena let her eyes close, relaxing into the soft back seat and said without thinking: "Thank the gods."

She missed the sharp look and smile Dimitri threw her way at those words.

**

Elena stepped out of her bath, wrapping herself in a massive, fluffy towel. The hot, heavily scented water drew the remaining tension from her body. She felt a rush of sensual pleasure. She was home. She was alive. She was in love. She was loved in return. Really, was there anything more important than that?

She smoothed lotion over her damp skin, humming softly to herself. She looked at her reflection in the mirror over the sink, and saw herself in a new light. Pam was right – she was glowing. Her senses felt enhanced – almost hyper-stimulated.

Speaking of stimulated -- she was aching for Adonis and Petros. Where were they? Elena spread her mind outward – as if casting a psychic net.

She opened her eyes and smiled at herself in the mirror. They were finally home!

She could feel them running up the stairs, toward her. 'We're coming, our darling!' She heard them repeating. She yanked open the bathroom door as they burst into her bedroom. Her men, their breathing heavy from running to her, were standing side-by-side, each looking at her with a succession of emotions that ranged from relief, protectiveness, love, possessiveness and finally – pure lustful hunger.

Elena felt herself grow wet with overwhelming desire for them. Her nipples hardened almost painfully against the cotton towel. It seemed absurd for her body to be covered before them. Her beautiful gods. She untucked the bath sheet and allowed it to drop to the floor. Stepping over it she ran toward them and launched herself. They caught her between them, crushing her in an embrace so tight she could barely breathe. Lips moved feverishly over her face and neck, as their hands ran over her warm skin, seeking reassurance.

She pulled the lips closest to hers into a passionate kiss. It was Petros. He groaned against her mouth, his tongue forcing its way in. Elena was suspended between them – her toes rested on top of their shoes, so when Petros leaned forward to deepen the kiss, she was pushed back into Adonis, who ground himself against her, his hands moving down to her hips.

She let her head fall back on his brother's chest, as Petros's hard kisses made her arch her neck down to the left. Adonis was taking advantage of this position by blazing a trail of kisses and small bites from her right ear, down along her exposed neck, to her shoulder.

Petros released her, leaning back to look into her eyes.

"Agape-mou, it was too close this time. I'm sorry we weren't there to protect you." His eyes looked deeply pained, he closed them and Elena saw his fearful imagination begin to spin horrid pictures of her being harmed in various scenarios. He and Adonis both shuddered, tightening their hold on her.

"Shhh!" Elena ran a soft hand along his brow, willing away those terrible images. "I'm fine – everyone is fine! Don't upset yourselves. I am here with you. Now. Look at me." Petros's frown disappeared and he looked down at her with wonder. Adonis breathed her name as he turned her toward him. His hands moved up from her hips, one pressing her back so her breasts were crushed against his chest, the other lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes. He exhaled loudly when their eyes met and he saw the look in hers.

"Our little Elena – how strong you are becoming, agape-mou." His voice was deep and soft. There was an excitement in his vivid, green eyes. She felt Petros slip his hands up to cup her breasts, his fingers teasing her distended peaks.

Adonis dropped his head down to claim her mouth in a hard, possessive kiss. Elena shifted her body against both men, plainly showing her need. Adonis moaned and Petros let forth a slow hissing sound. His hand moved down to cup her sex, which was overheated and now dripping with her juices. She sighed loudly against Adonis's lips, grinding down onto Petros's strong fingers. He could feel her muscles contracting around them.

Elena explored both of their bodies, seeking out their cocks. She groaned when she found, as she'd expected, that they were both rock hard. She gripped both of their shafts and squeezed, gratified by their sharp intake of air.

"Don't these hurt?" She purred. "Don't you want me to help you with these?" She demanded through her teeth, stroking them through their clothes. She envisioned beads of pre-cum wetting their briefs. Adonis softly cursed against her lips, while Petros groaned and sank his white teeth into her smooth shoulder so hard it almost hurt. The bite made another little rush of wetness flood her pussy, soaking his fingers further.

Adonis growled decisively and scooped her up in his arms, striding over to the bed and dropping her roughly in the middle. He began to strip, working quickly, his eyes dark as he continued to watch Elena. Petros was removing his clothes as he walked around to the other side of the bed. He was talking in Greek in a low voice, and it was clear to Elena that he was talking about what he intended to do to her in the most explicit manner possible. She tapped his thoughts and saw a new succession of images – these were more pornographic in nature. It was like the Kama Sutra of ménage a trois.

Adonis let his breath out slowly – she knew he was seeing them, too.

"Mmmm." Elena said, her head thrown back, as she raised her arms above her head. "Let's do all of that, my beautiful darlings."

Petros had climbed onto the bed alongside her, his eyes fierce. He took her face in his hands and said "Be quiet." as he swooped down and crushed her mouth in a bruising kiss. An excited thrill rushed through her, which was compounded as she felt Adonis grab hold of her ankles, yanking them far apart and slamming her legs down on the bed.

Elena's moans were muffled by Petros's hard kisses, as Adonis teased her with feather-light kisses all around, but never on, her needy, swollen clitoris. It was making her wild – he would periodically flick his tongue through her wet slit, briefly contacting the hard nub at the top, but then would move away again and trail agonizingly ticklish kisses up her inner thigh, on her pubic bone, the sides of her nether lips – everywhere but the place she most wanted it. Her back was arching and she raised her hips toward him, her pussy on fire, feeling empty and craving a hard, thrusting cock. The sheets beneath her were becoming soaked from her slick.

Meanwhile, Petros was making her dizzy with his kisses, sometimes biting down hard on her lower lip, and other times fucking her mouth with his talented tongue. Elena knew they were drawing out this foreplay to increase her pleasure – but she wanted the penetration – she was making little impatient sobbing noises in her desperation. She reached for Adonis's head to press him against her most sensitive places, but he would slip out of reach. Then, she made a grab for Petros's straining erection, which was standing straight against his ripped abs, but he caught her wrist and trapped her hand back on the bed, over her head.

Petros began to nip with his teeth and suck on her engorged nipples. Her breasts were already so tender – these attentions were a strange combination of pleasure and pain. When he trapped her other hand over her head, pinning both wrists down with one of his large hands, she nearly screamed in frustration. Adonis had relented enough to thrust his tongue into her hot folds. He was lapping at her copious fluids, making sexy noises in his throat as he drank her in. But she wanted their cocks – their velvety hard cocks.

Elena was losing her mind, heading toward some brink that she hadn't felt before. She began to mutter the same word over and over: parakalo... parakalo... parakalo... (please, please, please).

Nearly delirious, she pushed a vision into their heads: Elena on all fours, one large, aching dick in her mouth and another pounding her pussy from behind. She made the images very detailed. Her lips sealed around a stiff shaft, tongue pushed into the hole of the large head, sucking the sticky pre-cum from it, her moistened fist slowly pumping in time with her head as she bobbed up and down, taking the cock in as far as she could to the back of her throat. As her gag reflex kicked in, she would cough a little and then force it down further, swallowing and relaxing her throat until she got a few more inches in. Elena would moan then, causing a delicious vibration. That sensitive head would feel the resistance of the back of her throat – the tensile tightening of muscle around the tip, and luxuriously soft scrape of her tongue below and around his shaft, with the dangerous hint of teeth. He would also feel her firm, saliva-soaked hand gripping his lower shaft, tugging the tender skin upward with a little twisting motion that made the friction so nice. Her other hand would reach beneath and gently lift and cup his balls – rolling them a bit and squeezing gently as they began to concentrate and tighten.

She made them both feel it, pleased when she heard their exclamations of shock and pleasure. Their bodies – especially their erections – stiffened further.

Elena then focused on the cock in her hot, pink folds. How tight her pussy would be, so wet that there was no burn even as this monster stretched her wider and pushed deeper. Her muscles clenched and unclenched around the tender head and shaft, and that penis would feel every millimeter of her tight little box. As it scraped past the bundle of rough nerves, Elena would moan and contract, milking that shaft with everything she had. The rush of warm wetness would glaze the sensitive skin of that thrusting cock, while the scent of her arousal would rise to him. He would feel her pushing back to meet his lunge forward, their bodies slamming together making moist, slapping sounds. As he bottomed out in her, hitting the walls of her cervix, she would moan and arch her back, forcing the angle to shift. Her body would clamp down on his hard flesh, resisting him as he pulled out of her, tormenting him so much that he could barely wait to slam back inside.