Santorini Paradiso Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head, softly pressing her forehead into him as his hands continued to move down her body. They pressed her tender belly, moving protectively over her abdomen. His chest moved rhythmically against her back, encouraging her to writhe over Adonis. One of his dexterous hands moved further down to the top of her cleft, toying with her distended clit. He used her own moisture as lubricant, rubbing his middle finger over the hard little bud in tiny, exquisite circles.

Elena began to cry out, her eyes shut in ecstasy, as she came again in a volcanic eruption. Her body jerked hard on Adonis's cock, which was now stabbing up inside her, his hips moving convulsively. He shouted into the ceiling as his own orgasm exploded up inside her, again and again.

Petros grabbed a fistful of her hair and turned her head toward him, his mouth savagely claiming hers. She reached up behind her head and held onto him as her climax shook her body in a series of waves. Their combined juices were running out of her, coating Adonis's thighs and soaking the sheets.

Suddenly spent, Elena slipped sideways and fell over onto her back, landing alongside Adonis. Petros came down on her other side, his hands moving over her face, his lips caressing her. She exhaled and laughed at the same time -- the sensations were so overwhelming.

Adonis turned, his arms coiling around her waist as he pulled her back to his front. He made a trail of kisses along her shoulder. Petros leaned toward her and kissed her tenderly. She slid her fingers through his hair, freeing it from the tether that held it in a loose knot at his neck. She breathed him in as he kissed her, loving the taste of white wine in his mouth, even though she never even wanted to drink alcohol anymore.

"I love you, my darling." Petros said, his lips against her forehead. She smiled lazily, pulling back to look into his deep brown eyes. She could barely distinguish between the pupil and the iris, they were so dark.

"S'agapo, Petro, my love." She said back, her voice was deep and sultry. He pressed his lips to hers once again, his hands moving over her as his own erection became apparent. He jutted his hips forward and his cock slid against her swollen labia, rubbing against her still pulsing clit. She exhaled rapidly, her teeth finding his Adam's Apple as he moaned in excitement.

Looking back into her eyes, he asked without words: "But aren't you tired, my love? Should you sleep for a while?" She laughed in reply, pressing her mouth against his as she ground back against him.

"Please, my baby. I want to feel you inside of me, too." She murmured against his lips. He growled as he kissed her back hard, reaching for her thigh, lifting her leg up so he could find her opening.

Behind her, Adonis reached through and pulled her arms back, forcing her to arch against Petros. She moaned as he kissed the back of her neck, his teeth grazing her sensitive skin.

The fact that she was trapped effectively between them made a dark thrill course through her adrenaline-filled body. Elena trembled with excitement as Petros continued to stimulate her swollen tissue with his hard shaft.

"Tell me what you want, Elena-mou." Petros breathed against her bee stung lips.

"Please fuck me, agape-mou." It was a breathy whisper, but it seemed to be the cue he'd been waiting for. He pulled back slightly, holding her hips, and slammed his engorged length inside her still quivering slit.

Elena cried out, her body pressing back into Adonis, who groaned against her back. She'd almost forgotten that the brothers shared their sexual sensations -- especially when with her. When she plugged into their thoughts, it was like a series of mirrors that bounced images back and forth at each other into infinity.

But then all rational thought fled as she became one inflamed nerve ending -- as Petros fucked her fast and with intensity. She was crushed between the boys she loved so much, and even though she would not have believed she could have orgasmed yet again, she could feel the electricity pooling inside her as he pounded into her depths. Behind her, she could feel Adonis's penis coming back to life, stiffening in the crease of her ass as his brother rhythmically plundered her wet, tight channel.

Their bodies were overheated and slick, moving wetly against each other. She felt as if all of her senses were awake and pulsing with desire. Petros groaned into her mouth as he neared his own climax, and Elena could feel Adonis's teeth gently biting down on her shoulder. He pulled her arms tighter and the tension wasn't quite painful, but hovered near the edge, which caused another flood of moisture to gush around Petros's invading cock. His pubic hair ground against her clit now each time he bottomed out, and Elena's orgasm burst forth like a series of ever-widening circles of throbbing, explosive heat. She screamed against Petros's lips, her body stiffening as her vaginal muscles contracted crazily around his hard length.

He lost it -- his hot cum flooding her insides as he groaned in pure satisfaction. He slowly thrust up into her a few more times as they both slowly came down from the high.

Elena leaned back against Adonis as someone brushed damp hair away from her flushed, but beautiful face. Her arms were released, and the boys shifted around her so she could lay back on the bed between them. Her eyes were closed as she floated on a post-coital cloud. They were murmuring endearments to her -- but sleep was claiming her even as she sighed back to them in reply.

***

The room was nearly dark when she awoke. She was alone in their massive bed, a sheet and soft blanket were covering her nakedness. Stretching, she smiled through the tiny little aches and protests of her body. The musky scent of sex and her boys surrounded her.

Reaching out with her senses, she could feel them downstairs. Sighing one last time as she decided to abandon the seductive nest that was their bed, she slipped out from under the covers and padded across the smooth floor to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. For a moment, she could have sworn she was glowing. Snapping on the light over the vanity, she carefully regarded her reflection -- and then laughed at her own foolishness.

Glowing, yeah right.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea rose up, her stomach clenching spasmodically. She turned toward the toilet and lifted the lid, pulling her hair back as she hovered above the bowl, waiting to see if her roiling stomach would escalate into vomiting. Sinking slowly to her knees, she breathed slowly and deeply, exhaling through her mouth.

"Calm yourself." She murmured soothingly to herself. "You're okay. Just breathe."

After a moment, the sensation passed. And just as suddenly and mysteriously, she was ravenously hungry. Elena laughed at how mercurial her body was behaving. Pinning her hair into a bun at the top of her head, she stepped into the shower and quickly washed up.

It was fully dark by the time she'd dried off and padded back into the bedroom. Leaving the steamy bathroom caused a chill along her skin. She dressed quickly, donning panties, but skipping a bra, since they were hurting her tender breasts lately. She slid a maxi length tank dress over her head, loving the feeling as it glided down her body to brush her ankles. Then, digging into the bottom of the wardrobe, she pulled on one of Petros's chunky cotton v-neck sweaters. It smelled of him, and was massive on her. The wide neckline slipped sexily over one shoulder. Releasing her hair, it fell in curling waves down her shoulders and back.

Still feeling chilly, she took one last quick glance at herself before heading downstairs to rejoin the boys.

They were in the back parlor -- the more casual one that sported a massive, green marble fireplace. She could hear the warm rumble of their low voices, and the aroma of dinner cooking in the kitchen caused a loud growl of hunger in her protesting tummy. Skipping into the room, both men turned in her direction, humming appreciatively at her arrival. Adonis was standing by the mantle, turning a small alabaster egg around in his hands. Petros was sitting on one of the overstuffed sofas, his feet propped up on the wide, low trunk that served as a coffee table.

Elena shuffled over to the same sofa and clambered up alongside him, snuggling against his side. He wrapped one muscular arm around her, pulling her close, and kissed her forehead tenderly. She shivered, her body still craving warmth.

Adonis set the alabaster object back on the mantle and walked over to drop a small kiss on her lips. He ran one hand over her cheek.

"How was your nap, Elena-mou?" He purred. He dropped down onto the sofa on her other side, lifting his feet to the coffee table, like his brother.

"It was lovely." She said sleepily, as she stretched against both men, stifling a yawn. "But..." She added, "Not as lovely as what happened before my nap." She smiled naughtily at them, settling herself more comfortably between them. Both men grunted in agreement.

Elena shivered again -- she just couldn't seem to warm up.

"Oh!" she exclaimed in a husky voice. "I just can't seem to warm up." Glancing over at the fireplace, she noted it was prepped for a fire with logs, kindling and paper.

The boys went back to finishing a conversation they were having around her, relating to some work that Petros had been doing earlier in the day. But Elena was tuning it out, because now she was focused on having one of them light the fire.

"Hela..." she began, reaching one arm out as she began to point at the hearth. "Could one of you handsome men start the fire for me?" So focused on how her body was feeling, Elena was uncharacteristically insensitive to the fact that the men were deep in conversation. Her voice was low, and they didn't seem to hear her request.

Suddenly impatient, shivering again, Elena straightened her arm again, and said in a louder, albeit playful voice: "Pardonnez! Mais, ecoutez-moi, s'il vous plait!"

The boys, smiling bemusedly, paused and looked down at her inquiringly.

"I'd like a fire, please!" She looked into the hearth and sharply stabbed her pointed finger at the logs and kindling. Just as she finished the gesture, she felt a huge pulse of electricity down her arm.

A thin flash that looked like lightning shot out from the end of her fingertip and hit the center of the fireplace. A burst of white light exploded and the logs were at once engulfed in flame.

Elena squealed, crossing her arms in front of her face protectively. The two men instinctively curled around her in a protective stance, covering her body. The smell of ozone filled the room, and the sensation of static electricity surrounded the trio. Elena could hear a strange ringing in her ears. For a moment, they all froze, eyes closed, cradling each other.

After a few seconds, the strangely normal sound of cracking logs was the only noise in the room. Realizing they'd been holding their breath, they all exhaled and nervously looked about them. A happy fire was burning in the fireplace, and everything else was completely unaffected.

Elena found her voice. "WHAT. THE. FUCK. WAS. THAT?!"

The door leading to the dining room burst open, and Dimitri appeared, a large, lethal looking blade in one hand. His expression was fierce -- a warrior-like look on his face -- his body tensed and coiled for battle.

Adonis spoke sharply to him in ancient Greek. Dimitri looked around the room for another moment and then relaxed his stance. Smoothly, with hardly any noticeable movements, the terrifying knife disappeared somewhere on his person. But everyone else was too preoccupied to notice.

Petros stood slowly and approached the fireplace, looking all around and then back at Elena, finally making eye contact with Adonis, who pulled Elena into his arms, dropping a soothing kiss on the top of her head.

She was numb. She stared at the fire as if hypnotized.

"I did that." She said softly. "I started the fire by just pointing at it."

Everyone was quiet. They looked at her, their expressions guarded.

"I didn't mean to do that." She said, shaking her head. She chewed her lower lip for a moment. "I shouldn't be able to do that. NO ONE should be able to do that." Her voice was shaky.

Adonis pressed his lips to her temple, rocking her a little, his hand rubbing the top of her arm to try to quell her trembling.

Her eyes were huge and filled with tears as she looked in turn at Petros and Dimitri.

"What is happening?" She whispered to the room in general.

Petros walked back over to the sofa and slid against her other side, and the two brothers attempted to calm her. Dimitri muttered something about making a cup of tea, and walked back through to the dining room.

The room was uncomfortably quiet. Elena could feel the boys nudging at her thoughts, but she wasn't ready to share and pushed them out. They leaned away from her at the same moment, regarding her with tiny frowns of worry.

Glancing back up at each other almost helplessly, they shared a little exchange of consternation. Suddenly, Adonis's mouth curled up in one corner.

Looking back down at the lovely girl in his arms, he asked: "So, are you still cold?"

Petros and Elena both looked back at him in shock, eyebrows raised. At the same time, they all burst out laughing. Elena punched Adonis in the shoulder, then collapsed against him, giggling helplessly at how insane the entire situation was. The tears flowed freely as she pressed herself to his chest. Petros ran a weary had across his forehead, giving his brother a grateful look.

The tension, thus broken, enabled the three of them to come back to earth and openly discuss what had just happened. Elena endeavored to explain what she was thinking and feeling when the "incident" occurred. The electrical tingling in her arm she'd felt when she'd given Dimitri a shock was just small preview of what she'd felt when that bolt shot out from her hand. She admitted, though, that the instant the flash had left her arm she felt an enormous rush. The fear of what she'd done took over almost immediately, but there was something almost... endorphin-like... in her body when these episodes occurred.

They agreed that they would summon their parents, and Sybil, too, if she was around, after dinner so they could share this latest development and have a more detailed discussion.

Dimitri returned with a steaming cup of herb tea, setting it in front of Elena with utmost gentleness. The kyrios were talking with her in low tones, but they were no longer stressed. He deliberately did not listen to what they were discussing. His thoughts were disturbed. He felt strangely excited.

He walked over to the fire, examining the surround and the mantle, as well as the floor. There wasn't so much as a cinder or singed mark anywhere. Whatever Elena had done, she had done it with incredible precision.

He felt a tingling down his neck and back at the realization that her power was becoming very great indeed. His resolve to protect her seemed to grow even more. And he felt another emotion that took a moment to register. It was pride. He was proud to be her protector. All this time, he'd sensed something about the young woman. His gut feeling had obviously been correct. She was incredibly special. His affection for her was blended with a sense of awe.

Glancing back at Elena, she seemed to feel his gaze and locked eyes with him. She seemed to read what he was thinking. He found himself nodding to her, his movements barely perceptible. Elena tilted her head to the side a little, and smiled back at him. He felt a wave of gratitude and almost daughterly affection. Dimitri had a sudden urge to hug her, to assure her that she need not be afraid. He pushed this feeling to her. Her smile widened, and he felt as if she gently kissed his cheek.

Stifling a grin, he crisply turned away from the mantle and walked back through to the dining room. Elena and his kyrios must be hungry, so he wanted to help his adorable wife serve their dinner.

***

12