Sanya the House Maid Pt. 01

Story Info
A maid takes on a job for three college brothers.
3k words
3.67
184.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonRunge
DonRunge
36 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

It was a Saturday morning. Sanya drove up to the house in the suburbs. The place was surprisingly modest for the amount she was paid. The rich businessman who hired her gave an extremely generous fee to clean the house of his three sons over the weekend. As she parked her car, she thought of her husband and daughter. She came from an impoverished Eastern country where her family was at. Her family was poor, and she didn't have many work options back home. They made the decision she would come to America and try to make some money to send back to them. When not working, Sanya looked forward to webcamming with them. She constantly thought about her daughter, and it got her through most days.

She carried her bags full of cleaning supplies and rang the doorbell to the house. After a minute, it opened, and the three college kids looked up at her. Sanya was tall, over 6 feet. She was used to people looking up at her, and these boys were not big people. None of them must have been over 5'6.

The curly, brown-haired young man with a stubble reached out to her with his hand. "Hi, I'm Aaron," he smiled.

"Sanya," she smiled too and shook his hand. "Your father hired me to clean for you?"

"Yep", he said, "this place is a bit of a pigsty. Thanks for coming." Sanya looked passed him at the living room. It was cluttered with empty bottles and cans around the floor. There were empty pizza boxes lying about, clothes hanging over furniture, boxes of clutter against the wall, and all sorts of other messes. "If this is a taste of what is in store for me," she thought, "it's going to be a long day."

"These are my brothers," said Aaron. He pointed to the bearded, muscular boy to his left. "This is Brian, my older bro."

"Nice to meet you, Brian," she said. He crossed his arm and snorted in reply.

Aaron then pointed to his other brother. "This is our youngest brother, Sam. It's his first year in college. He's nineteen years old and taking his next steps in being a man." Aaron ribbed him and laughed. Sanya reached out a hand to Sam while noticing that he was staring at her cleavage. He saw her hand, and then he looked up at her and shook it. He looked away in embarrassment, his face starting to turn red. Sanya smirked on the inside. "Teenage boys," she thought. "So silly."

Brian spoke up, "Better get to it. This place is a shithole, and I can't study in this filth. You should get your ass in the kitchen and start there." Sanya was taken aback for a moment but said nothing. Fine, anything to get away from this asshole.

Aaron took her gently by the arm and led her to the kitchen. "Please don't mind him," he said, trying to apologize for his brother. "We're all stressed. Finals are coming up, and our parents are breathing down our necks to get good grades. They are pretty overbearing and put a lot of pressure on us."

Sanya said nothing but almost gasped when she saw the kitchen. She had never seen anything filthier. Dishes were piling up in the sink, the trash was overflowing, and plates, bowls, and silverware were scattered around covered in congealed sauces and leftover food. Crumbs and trash were scattered all over the floor and counter tops. She sighed, "Well, I better get started."

"Thanks, sweetheart," he replied, "When you're done, please find me. I think our bedrooms will need to be next." She felt a quick but faint sting at her butt. She turned to him, but he was already walking away. "Did he just pinch my ass?" she thought. She removed it from her mind. She had a lot of work to do.

After what felt like hours, Sanya admired her work. The kitchen was immaculate. The dishes were clean, and the counters and floor were spotless. She always felt some satisfaction after cleaning a filthy room. It was almost therapeutic to her. "Okay, what's next?" she contemplated. She walked down the hallway looking for Aaron for the next assignment. The door was open, and she saw him studying at his desk. She quickly surveyed the room. Unmade bed, dirty clothes strewn about, garbage everywhere. Yep, another project.

"Aaron," she said, "kitchen is done. What was the next thing you wanted?"

"Oh," he jolted from his book sharply. Sanya clearly broke his concentration. "Yeah, right. Can you start our laundry? I realized I'm almost out of clean clothing. My brothers are probably in the same boat. Sorry, probably should have asked you to do laundry to start so you didn't have to wait for the washer and dryer to finish."

"No worries," she replied, "it looks like there is enough work to keep me busy while the laundry is being done."

"Ha, ain't that the truth," Aaron looked nervous. His voice got soft, "Hey, listen. Can I ask a favor? I'm really stressed. If I give you a little extra cash, can you do something for me?"

"Um, sure. Like what?" she asked. He reached out and took her hand.

"If I give you twenty bucks, can you, you know, give me some relief?"

She gave him a confused look.

"You know, a happy ending? Just with your hands. I really need it, and you're so pretty."

Her eyes went wide. "What? No. Are you kidding? What are you talking about? I'm not a .... a prostitute. No." She tried to pull away her hand, but he held her firmly.

"I'll give you more than $20," he begged, "please. C'mon." He pulled her hand close to his stomach, above the top of his shorts. "Just your hand. What's the big deal? How much do you want?"

She started to think about it. Just her hands? Is that so bad? She started to resist a little less. "I don't know," she started, "that's not what I'm here for, you know. That makes me uncomfortable."

"Don't be uncomfortable," he patted her hand encouragingly. "It'll be quick. No one will know."

"Ehhh," she uttered and laughed nervously.

"Just your hand," he repeated. "That's it. Please. How about $50? What do you say?"

"...$50?" she eyed him, thinking it over. He was nice, and he did seem like a decent boy. She still felt uneasy about it, but without really knowing why, she gave in. "Okay, but only this one time. No one can know. Okay?"

"You got it," he agreed. He gently took her wrist and slowly pushed her hand into his shorts. A small gasp came out of her mouth. She felt his warm genitals, and his penis was half erect. It had been months since she had seen her husband and felt a man's privates. Her cheeks started to feel hot.

Aaron put his arm around her and pulled her closer by the waist. "Just stroke it, babe. I'm so horny. I'll cum so fast. You'll see." Sanya thought about her husband again. He would kill her if he knew about this. But it's just her hand. It's not a big deal, and he doesn't have to know. Plus, she could buy their child a nice toy with the extra money. She started stroking Aaron's cock. It grew quickly in her hand. She couldn't believe how big it felt for a guy his size.

It became fully erect and felt rock hard in her hand. She squeezed gently and moved her hand up and down his shaft. He started breathing heavily, "Yeah, that's it," he said under his breath. "Keep going girl. It feels great." Sanya looked the other way while she stroked. Feelings of guilt started to wash over her.

As she stroked him, he squeezed her closer by the waist. With his other hand, he reached up and started squeezing her tits above the fabric. She started to object but hesitated. "If it makes him cum faster," she thought, "why not?" She continued jacking him off. His groping got more aggressive, and he started breathing more heavily. He pulled the fabric from her cleavage, pulling at her maid uniform and bra to expose her nipple. His mouth enveloped her areole and immediately he started swirling his tongue around her nipple, pecking at it, and teasing it with his lips. She couldn't help but let out a yelp at each tiny bite. The sensation was overwhelming. She started to think about how long it was since she had been with a man. She stroked his cock with more vigor, increasing her rhythm. In only a few more seconds, she felt his penis start to twitch. His whole body started to writhe in ecstasy, and she felt his cock explode with thick, warm, gooey liquid as it covered the inside of his boxers and her hand.

They stood there for a moment with her hand in his shorts. As he started to compose himself, she slowly pulled her hand out of his underwear and looked at all the semen covering her hand. He laughed a little sheepishly. "What a mess," he said. He pushed down his shorts and underwear. Sanya could see his now half engorged, half flaccid penis as he stood there without clothing from the waist down. He held Sanya's arm, and with his boxers, he started wiping away the cum from her hand. He looked her in the eyes, "That was great. You're really pretty and nice. Thank you." She looked away feeling a little ashamed. She didn't want to hear anything sweet at that moment.

After he was done cleaning her off, he tossed his shorts and cum covered boxers into the laundry bin. "Might as well wash those with the rest," he said. She fixed her clothing, putting her nipple back into the maid uniform where it belonged and started picking up clothes in the room to start the laundry.

"Oh wait," he said. He grabbed his wallet sitting on top of the dresser and pulled out cash. "$50 bucks, like I promised." He handed the cash to her and smiled. Sanya managed a weak smile in reply and put the cash in her pocket. He opened the bedroom door for her, and she left his room carrying the laundry bin without saying a word. She stopped to breathe for a moment. "Okay, that wasn't too bad," she reassured herself. She can go back to do her job, and now she had an extra $50 bucks. She nodded to herself and continued to the laundry room.

She entered the laundry room and immediately started to sneeze. "Ugh," she thought, "this place needs to be dusted and vacuumed." She started putting Aaron's clothes into the laundry machine.

"What were you doing?" a voice said behind her. She jerked up from the startle.

She turned around and looked down at Brian, the eldest brother. He scowled at her.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" she replied, still a little staggered.

"You know," he said very aggressively. He pointed a finger in her face. "You think you can just whore around here. There are rules."

Sanya's knees started to shake. "Did he hear?" she thought to herself. She turned around nervously trying to get back to work. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about," she stammered. "Please leave. I have a lot of work to do."

"I'm the oldest brother, you know. I've been in this house the longest. I get dibs. That is how it works. You fucking Aaron is bullshit and not okay."

"What?" she thought. "That's not what happened. And dibs? What does he think --" Before she could say anything, a hand grabbed her roughly by the arm and spun her around.

"Listen," she started, "I don't know--" He grabbed her by the throat, interrupting her mid-sentence, and pushed her against the wall. She was stunned.

"It's my turn. I should have been first, but I'm at least getting a turn," he demanded.

Sanya had never been treated this way. She was still in shock from the pressure of his hand holding her forcefully by the neck. She looked down at him not knowing what to do. "It was just a handjob," she muttered. Emotions were overwhelming her. Anger, fear, shock, confusion. She felt it all at once.

He moved his face as close to hers as possible. She tried to look away. "Well, I want you on your knees. I want to feel those lips on me."

"Hey, no, leave me --" *smack* He slapped her. It was hard, but it had enough force for her to know he meant business.

"You want my dad to know what a whore you are. You do this, and I'll go away. You don't want me to tell him what kind of 'service' you provide, do you?"

Sanya could barely move. She didn't know what to do. Part of her wanted to fight back. She looked down at this smaller man and wondered if she could push past him. Would he hit her again? Her forehead started to feel damp with sweat. He squeezed her neck harder. His eyes were smoldering into hers. Her legs started to give, and she fell to her knees.

"There we go. Good girl," he said. "You're going to suck it. Got it?" He started to reach for the front of his pants. She closed her eyes. Things were happening so quickly. She felt dazed, but she heard the soft buzz of his pants unzipping.

Sanya sat on her knees with her eyes closed, unable to move a muscle. She felt fingers around her cheeks and squeeze her face. She opened her eyes and looked up, trying to not look at what she imagined was uncovered from his pants. He looked down at her darkly and grabbed the back of her head. Brian pulled her head towards his crotch, and she shut her eyes again. She felt something soft touch her lips, and revulsion swept through her knowing what it was. He pushed it into her mouth, and she felt his throbbing shaft move over her tongue. It went deep into her mouth, pushing into her throat. She started to gag.

He laughed, "A little too deep? You do pretty good though. Come on. Get to work."

He guided her head with his hands, and she started moving her head back and forth over his cock, trying hard not to let her teeth scrape his skin.

He groaned, "You've sucked some dick in your life, that's for sure." He held her head in place and started pushing himself in and out of her face. She kept her mouth open and let him fuck her face hole. She felt a tear roll down her cheek as she struggled to keep her mouth wide. She started to think of her husband. She loved to take his dick in her mouth and feel him wriggle and twist in pleasure as she sucked his manhood with vigor. The feeling of Brian face-fucking her was different.

Brian stopped pumping back and forth and started applying more pressure to the back of her head to force her face further over his pole. She struggled and gagged while his dick slowly pushed more into her throat. She felt his pubes tickle her face as she reached his hilt, but he did not release her. She felt him reach down and lift up her maid uniform while she was on her knees. She imagined him ogling her ass while the entire length of his penis settled in her mouth and throat. He gave her butt a light slap and finally released her head. She gasped for air, relieved to have his prick out of her mouth for a moment.

But the moment did not last long as he forced his dick into her mouth again. The assault of her face became more aggressive, and he pushed in quicker and harder. She gripped his legs tight, trying hard not to heave. She strained to keep her mouth open and endure his mouth humping. But then, without understanding why, a feeling of calm started to overcome her. She stopped struggling for a second and let herself give in. Her mind began to focus on the rhythm of his shaft pumping into her mouth, and a warm feeling started to build inside her. Without realizing it, her hand slowly began to move towards her crotch. But before she could touch herself, the rhythm stopped, and she felt him start to buck and spasm. It did not take long for her to taste the salty, viscous semen pump from his penis into the back of her mouth. It kept going and going. Finally, she couldn't take it. She pushed him away and spit all the goo out of her mouth and onto the floor and her maid's uniform.

He sighed and laughed in relief and pleasure. "Well," he said, "I guess that is more for you to clean up, isn't it? But you did good. Your mouth felt great. What do I owe you?"

Sanya just sat there. Her head was spinning. She couldn't think straight. Bemused, she wondered what was happening to her.

Several dollar bills fell to the floor around her as Brian indifferently threw a random amount of cash at her. "Well, I'll catch you later," was all he said, and he walked out the door. Sanya tried to breathe slowly as she attempted to register what just happened. She tried to not let the feelings of violation overcome her. She picked up the cash on the floor and stood up. She looked down at the man juice stained on her uniform. She stood there for a while, transfixed by this stain, as she contemplated what to do next.

DonRunge
DonRunge
36 Followers