All Comments on 'Sanya the House Maid Pt. 01'

by DonRunge

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Violence toward a woman is completely unacceptable. Not worth the 1 star I gave it.

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 3 years ago
I like it

She accepted the offer and was paid

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pitiful

Something not right with the mind. Not worthy of even a star 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was basically rape. Not cool.

RassclautRassclautabout 3 years ago
Maid

That’s what maids are for, low pay and cleaning up. Indian maids in the Middle East working for Arabs are routinely abused and raped by all the family without extra pay.

Nice story

ceciesinclairceciesinclairabout 3 years ago
Yes, this basically ends up being a rape story

I don't get all the negative comments. There is a warning from the editor prior to the story plus noncon and nonconsent tags. Pay attention, people. The warnings are all over the place. What do you think nonconsent means? If rapey stories are not your thing, stop reading and commenting on them. I liked the story, but then I knew what to expect going in. I wasn't shocked or offended and thought the author did a pretty good job. I will certainly continue reading his stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Maids aren't there for the pleasure of the rich boys but that's the problem with the rich they are always protected. I have read just one of your stories and I didn't think it was good, as a writer of sensual stories myself the one thing that I see in many of them is that everyman always has a big or huge penis but in the real world there are many men who have smaller penis and it always makes me wonder if the story teller is far less endowed and this is why you find it necessary for the so called actors to be sporting big ones and since I am bitching about this peice of work perhaps you can enlighten me as to why any man in most of them feel that they have a right to push said penis down into the woman's throat just to make their own orgasm better without any care for the females involved, I have published several of my own stories from time to time and your story is rubbish because I believe you were writing your own fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous