Sanya's Massage

Story Info
At her friend's urging, Sanya tries a special massage.
4.5k words
4.73
22.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rizon72
rizon72
12 Followers

Sanya, a twenty year old college student with platinum blonde short hair, standing about five feet tall, walked into the massage parlor nervously before approaching the receptionist. A pretty woman with long black hair, sparkling brown eyes who eyed Sanya as she approached the desk hoping she could help her.

"Good afternoon, how can I help you," she said way too cheerfully.

"Um, hi," Sanya replied fidgeting with a lock of her hair, her stomach doing flip flops at why she was here, but Eila said they were the best at relieving tension. And she needed that after that last round of finals. Spending the last two weeks studying.

So now she stood in the parlor trying to convince herself to give it a try as Eila suggested. The blonde even said she'd make reservations. The only thing Sanya had to do was show up with a smile on and nothing else. The grin Eila gave while saying that didn't give Sanya confidence in her friend's helpful suggestion. Eila had given Sanya the time and she had shown up.

"First time here?" the girl said with an encouraging smile making her even more beautiful.

"That obvious?" Sanya asked back finding her voice.

"Everyone is like this, they all come out smiling. In fact our best girl is lined up for you."

Sanya suddenly felt caught, they knew she'd be coming. She silently cursed Eila for making the appointment. Trust her dorm mate and part time lover for this surprise.

"S-So what do I need to do?" Sanya asked, unsure.

"This way," the girl said, standing up and leading Sanya down a corridor, through a few twists until she arrived at a large room.

The table inside gave Sanya pause as it looked more like it belonged in a doctor's office than a massage parlor. It looked like a table, but a bit short for a massage table, and one end had a set of stirrups, heavily padded and no restraints. Sanya felt for sure her legs would be off the table, and close to the stirrups was a long, round, cylindrical pillow.

"All you have to do is undressed, and lay face down, your face right here and your masseuse will be in shortly," the girl said heading to the door. "You're going to love this."

With that the girl left the room closing the door leaving Sanya alone and with her thoughts. Would it look bad if she went running away? But Eila had already paid for it, and she was here. Eila wouldn't send her to something to strange, and her other friends said it was worth going. With a sigh she steeled herself for this 'massage'.

Pulling her dress up revealed no bra and a pair of plain white panties. Her breasts were large but firm, tipped with what she considered to be small nipples compared to her friends. Her nipples were about the size of a small pencil eraser. Pulling down her panties revealed a smooth, cleanly shaved sex. Lynn, a friend in her first year of college introduced her to shaving and Sanya had done so ever since. A surprise to many of her lovers.

Folding her clothes and placing them in neatly the basket provided she moved between the stirrups and climbed up on table on her knees before lying down. The pillow now resting on her pelvis thrust her ass into the air.

Surprisingly her breasts were not mashed by the table due to a small dip there and she felt a bit awkward with her legs below the knees hanging off the table. Another part of her realized just how odd her position was. Lying on this table with her ass thrust in the air and whoever looking could probably see everything. Why was she naked?

It was then a person entered the room but Sanya couldn't lift her head up to see in the direction.

"Welcome Miss Kazlov, I'm Tracy," the light, feminine, calming voice said as Sanya heard the woman move towards the table. "I hear it's your first time, recommended by Miss Smythe. She's one of our best customers."

Sanya merely made an agreeing sound as Tracy moved between the stirrups gently pushing one leg to spread apart and setting the ankle on one stirrup following with the other leg. Her legs now open, knees on the table but the ankle up on the stirrups. Sanya felt herself really exposed and the cool air on her neither lips and ass only heightened the sensation. She wanted to say something, run away, but was this what Eila meant? What had her friend signed her up for, and is this what happened when Eila came here?

Tracy moved to the side at her waist, a pumping sound and rubbing of hands together before feeling drops of liquid, probably massage oil, all up and down her back. From her neck to the top of her ass before strong, nimble fingers began the massage. Tracy had moved around the table to Sanya's head and was reaching over her head to stroke down the center of her back before coming back up the sides.

She took a moment to caress the globes of Sanya's ass, before sliding up the side of her waist and softly caressing the exposed side of her breasts before repeating the motion. Occasionally she would drip a bit more oil, or move to Sanya's arms massaging up and down.

This was very relaxing and yet, there was something highly arousing with the pattern of the massage. She felt flutters when Tracy's hands touched the top of the crack of Sanya's ass, or brushed the sides of her breasts.

After slightly relaxing Tracy moved down to the side, about at Sanya's waist and changed her massage, concentrating on her lower back, waist and hips. The hands worked their way down until her hands were sliding over Sanya's butt cheeks before moving back up to her lower back and back down again. Pausing occasionally to drip more oil onto Sanya's skin and continuing.

Sanya felt her ass cheeks opening and closing sure that Tracy was now getting a very good view of her treasures.

Sure, she had sex before, but no lover before had done this to her. She squirmed slightly at one bolder, lower stroke before the hands came back up to her lower back.

Each stroke seemed to amplify the fact Sanya was completely nude, her ass was thrust up in the air, and yet a part of her was aroused more than in any other time in her life. The soft strokes, the oil, all were highly erotic.

Then Tracy switched again, and after wetting her hands ran down the length of Sanya's leg. A moan forced its way out of Sanya but the hands never stopped as the massage came back up, then down her other leg.

Oh, this was heaven to Sanya as she melted to the touch. Tracy paused on one down leg stroke to concentrate on her calf muscles earning another moan, her eyes closed in bliss at the touch.

"You wear heels often?" Tracy asked.

"No, lost of athletics," Sanya replied.

"That will do it," Tracy said, continuing her massage to Sanya's delight.

"Oh yeah, its wonderful," Sanya said, almost slurring her words in her relaxation and bliss hearing a chuckle and thought she heard Tracy say she hadn't felt anything yet.

The fingers then trailed up, caressed her ass then back down on the outside of each leg before coming back up on the inside, trailing up her thighs and just stopping oh so close to her own sex before repeating. Down the outside of Sanya's legs and up the inside, each time Sanya wasn't sure if she was glad or disappointed the fingers didn't touch her.

The hands disappeared to gather some more oil, this time the area applied to shocked Sanya, but shouldn't have been, as the drops fell into the crack of her ass, running down between her nether lips before a warm hand followed the path. The hands going up and down rubbing over her sex and her ass sending waves of pleasure through her body as another moan came forth, this one out of sexual pleasure.

Then Tracy's hands left her sex and went back to caressing her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and back together, teasing her backside before her hand slipped back between her legs, easily slipping through Sanya's slicked up pussy. Tracy would stroke from her pussy to the end of her ass crack, lift her hand returning to her pussy as the other hand was stroking. One continuous motion as one hand replaced the next in the same direction.

The constant one way motion had Sanya panting with sexual desire in no time.

Then, Tracy's hands suddenly went back to stroking up her back, down her side to caress her ass cheeks with the occasional slip to graze her pussy allowing Sanya to calm down but maintaining a sexual tension.

After a few moments Sanya felt Tracy's hands move down to her inner thighs, stroking and massaging the muscles, getting closer and closer to her sex until her thumbs caressed the outer lips of Sanya's pussy, up and down before stopping and rubbing slightly at the small area of skin between her pussy and her anus. Sanya never realized how sensitive that spot was.

"Ooooh yeees," Sanya said as one thumb slipped slightly between her folds and the other put pressure on her anus, not penetrating, but enough to know what the intention might be.

That was replaced quickly by fingers, Tracy had one hand rubbing her fingers up and down Sanya's pussy, her fingers sliding through the pussy lips, up to the top where Sanya's small clit was and back to her anus. A slow back and forth motion along her pussy while the other hand made small circles on Sanya's lower back.

A slight pause and Sanya felt one hand keep her anus expose as oil dripped directly onto it before Tracy used both thumbs to massage the spot, using more pressure and slightly penetrating her ass. What should have been odd and strange instead was erotic and arousing.

Sanya's lips parted as Tracy's thumbs continued to toy and tease her anus. It became obvious to Sanya that Tracy knew what she was doing, especially against someone with no experience in such erotic play.

Then the pressure on her anus was gone and fingers were sliding though her pussy's outer and inner lips while the other hand moved up to massaged her neck. Sliding back and forth with an occasional finger almost penetrating her pussy Sanya managed to resist the urge to buck her hips. Even as she thought that the hand at her neck returned to her ass, a thumb applying pressure to Sanya's anus, this time penetrating her backside hole. Sanya was surprised at how easily the thumb went in and how erotic it felt, sending little fireworks off, her toes curled slightly as the thumb left replaced with a finger, and penetrating deeper.

Tracy finger in Sanya's ass was removed and replaced and remained still for several seconds, perhaps a minute as the other hand now slowly caressed her pussy, more towards the end closest to her anus. Several times a finger was close to penetration which Sanya would have welcomed.

Both hands then began to move slightly up and down, the feelings coursed through Sanya as she wiggled slightly on the table. Her waist and ass held in place by the hands so only her upper body could freely move. The move caused her nipples to scrape on the table sending even more pleasure though her body.

As if sensing the change Tracy continued moving the finger in Sanya's ass in small up and down movements while her fingers worked more on her moving between her outer and inner pussy lips. The faster, shorter strokes moved to the front of her pussy and making contact with her clit while maintaining a soft touch.

The constant pleasure now had Sanya making constantly little moans and pants. Her toes curled in anticipation of release which never seemed to come as Tracy kept Sanya on the edge, not quite giving enough pleasure to cross over instead allowing the pleasure to build as the hand moved even faster through the folds of her pussy.

Sanya felt herself shift slightly, eyes closed trying to do something to increase the pleasure, give her body the release it wanted and yet the strong, soft hands of Tracy were intent on denying her said pleasure and release.

In a haze and a thrust of her hips a thumb entered her pussy. The tempo changed again as the fingers focused once more in the front of her pussy, rubbing on her clit, the thumb now sliding in and out through the slick folds all while the finger in her ass continued an almost vibrating rhythm.

"Aaaah," Sanya moaned as the climax ripped though her finally, almost coming up off the table a bit before settling down.

It took Sanya's brain a few seconds to realize Tracy had now gone back to gently and softly stroking her back before moving down her legs, up her inner thighs, caressing her pussy and then back up her back again. Soft, sensual touches allowing Sanya to come down from her climax yet still keep her aroused.

Up her back, down her legs, up through her pussy and a finger running over her anus causing a quick inhale surprising Sanya at how aroused she still was. Then on the next pass the fingers stopped on her pussy, tenderly caressing up and down before pausing and pulling her pussy lips apart. Sanya felt the chill of the air as two fingers opened her up, a shiver went through her pussy as a thumb entered her again.

A few slow thrusts of the thumb, in and out before moving up to her anus once more, penetrating there and doing the same before continuing on up her back, down her sides and her legs before back up and caressing her sex once more.

Back up to caress the shoulders, then down deliberately touching the sides of Sanya's breasts, lingering for a second before continuing on down her sides, her waist, hips and down her legs before coming back up, touching lightly on her thighs before resting once more between her legs and her sex. Lightly caressing Sanya's pussy before stopping, pulling open her sex one more and a finger slide into her. As it worked up a slow in and out pace the other hand once more came to rest as a finger entered her ass.

Another moan as she felt the pleasure start again.

The finger in her sex pumped in and out as the finger in her ass was removed, and this time it caressed her anus, sliding across it over and over as the finger continued to fuck her cunt in a constant rhythm before suddenly stopping. The finger stopped at the entrance to her cunt and suddenly Sanya felt a finger flick over her clit.

One, twice, then a half a dozen times, ever so slightly, as only the tip of her clit was touched before Tracy stopped and changed things up once more.

Now, as a thumb penetrated Sanya's anus, the fingers softly caressed through the folds of her pussy, up and down making sure to make contact with her clit with each pass as the thumb in her anus slowly fucked that hole. Then pushing a thumb into her pussy, the one in her anus was removed and fingers caressed around the sphincter causing it to contract in pleasure, winking at Tracy as her cunt was finger fucked once more.

First her pussy was fucked, then her ass, then her pussy, it was a cycle which had pleasure rising in Sanya before it changed again.

Once more a thumb was in both her ass and pussy, moving in and out as fingers played along her folds and her clit.

Little moans and pants were now once more constantly coming out of Sanya's mouth as her body rose to climax one more. This time she tried to curl up as the orgasm pulsed through her body, her pussy twitching in pleasure and her anus pulsating.

What seemed like a few minutes later Sanya lay quietly, breathing hard as light strokes were softly caressing her back.

"Flip over onto your back," a soft voice said in her ear.

Sanya's eyes widen. Move onto her back? She gathered some energy to look at Tracy who was merely smiling at her making a circling motion with her hand.

With a little bit of help, and Tracy elevating the table back so Sanya was now in a leaning position, no pillow, she was actually comfortable. Watching as Tracy took her legs and once more placed them in the soft, padded stirrups. Not tied in, and Sanya briefly wondered if they would do that if she asked.

Taking a few calming breaths, aware of her wide open legs, her pussy spread for what was to come and this time, Sanya welcomed it. She finally gained her first real look at Tracy, a beautiful, young blonde with green eyes, a thin shirt or small dress which hugged her curves. The fabric had gotten wet, probably from the oil and as a result was transparent giving Sanya a view of the girl's breasts as it was apparent she wore nothing underneath.

Tracy dipped her hands once more into the oil, dripping it down the center of her chest and to the top of her slit.

The hands softly caressed her stomach, down to the top of her slit, not touching it, then up between her breasts and back down again. The next pass up between her breasts and then down the side avoiding Sanya's needy breasts which hadn't been directly touched yet. Sanya was now acutely aware at how hard her nipples were, how much her breasts ached to be touched.

Each pass up the middle and down the sides increased the ache as she arched slightly hoping to give Tracy the hint of where she wished to be touched. But much to Sanya's disappointment Tracy continued her path of avoidance for an antagonizingly long time.

Then, Tracy reached over to dip her fingers in the oil, a light touch, before returning and caressing both nipples at the same time, massaging oil into the tips of Sanya's breasts.

A half moan and half yes escaped Sanya's lips at the touch. All too quick the touch was gone and now Tracy was running her skilled hands and fingers up and down her front, up the middle, giving a shoulder a caress, over her breasts, and down to the top of her slit but not touching her sex.

Sanya felt the hands on her thighs, up to her knees, back down her inner thighs and just avoiding her slit before making circles around her belly button.

Down once more to the top of her slit then back on up through the valley between Sanya's breasts then down the side stopping as both hands began to circle Sanya's breast. The hands continued to circle, grazing the nipple several times sending a shock of pleasure though her body and straight to her pussy.

The caress turned to a combination kneading and soft circles each ending up with a light pinches on her nipple before the hands moved to the next breast and repeating the actions.

Sanya closed her eyes, head resting back allowing the sensations to wash over her. It was amazing this feeling and could feel the familiar pleasure rising. Would Tracy try and coax a climax out of Sanya by only touching her breasts?

The hands moved back to the other breast taking time to focus the attention on Sanya's nipple. Gentle circles around Sanya's nipple had it harder than she ever thought possible, a light pinch, another light circle on the tip of the nipple before a light pinch and twist brought a gasp from Sanya, pleasure/pain going straight to her sex which she was now sure was wet once more.

The same process repeated on her other nipple, this time expecting the end of a pinch and twist. The quick pleasure/pain had Sanya wishing something was in her pussy roughly fucking her.

Instead, the caress continued, down her stomach, to her waist and back, over her hips, with pauses for more oil.

Sanya's skin was glistening and slick from the oil making the touches glide across her skin.

Tracy then moved behind her, and reaching over caressed her breasts, moving up her neck to her ears, lightly touching before back to her neck, shoulders and then back up. Sanya never knew how sensitive her ears were until that point. Hands sliding down back to cover her breasts and then back up before breaking contact.

Sanya tried to settle her breathing while she watched as Tracy dipped fingers once more back into the oil bowl before moving to her sex. Sanya had all but forgotten the fact her legs were spread, sex open, but now watched as Tracy held her fingers just above Sanya's sex. The oil dripping down onto the slit, going in and around and down, covering her sex.

The fingers glided over her sex, front to back, top to bottom, side to side, never doing more than just sliding over yet keeping her in a higher state of arousal. Each touch over her sex sent a shiver up and down her spine wanting more.

rizon72
rizon72
12 Followers
12