Sanya's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sanya felt both hands move back down to her sex, this time as it the fingers glided over and through it parted her pussy lips, just sliding through while grazing her clit. Back to front, back to front, over and over the fingers went, her folds slick with natural lubrication, Sanya's ragged breathing causing her breasts to rise and fall.

If her legs were not already on the stirrups she would have opened them up for those wonderful fingers, craving more as pleasure once more swept through her.

To her dismay, then delight the fingers stopped before the fingers once more parted her pussy and a long digit entered, going as far as it could before slowly sliding back out till it was almost completely out before sliding all the way back in. After a couple of strokes, the other hand found her clit, and giving it some special attention Sanya writhed under the ministrations.

"Yeeees," Sanya moaned as a second finger joined the first, filling her more for the first time today. Her hips jerking trying to increase the tempo, she wanted Tracy to finger fuck her hard and fast, yet was denied as the slow torture continued.

Then as an answer, Tracy began pumping her fingers into Sanya's sopping wet sex faster, her other hand lying flat while the thumb teased Sanya's clit. Sanya felt the pressure building once more, her hand tightly gripping the table edge as the fingers pumping into her sex curled slightly hitting an even more sensitive spot.

Longer moans came from Sanya as she trembled slight, arching her back, her breasts rising as another orgasm crashed through her, her body shuddering, legs trembling. The fingers pumping into her rode the wave, extending her orgasm before finally stilling.

Unlike before as Sanya came down from the climax the fingers went back to work. The finger working her clit causing the pleasure to rise once more, the two fingers in her sex pumping even quicker before Tracy stuck her fingers into Sanya's sex as far as possible, curling them inwards touching her g-spot.

The effect was like lightning coursing through her. Sanya's mind narrowed onto one thing, the fingers in her sex even as they changed back to a slow fucking motion once more.

The slow pace wasn't enough to push her over the edge again yet managed to build her pleasure as the thumb returned to her clit making slow, almost tortuous circles around the hard nub of nerves.

Without warning the fingers once more withdrew earning a groan of disappointment from Sanya's lips. The thumb on her clit disappeared and her waist jerked up trying to find something, but nothing but air.

Gentle pressure on her stomach and the hands made circle motions around her bellybutton. The hands move up with a hand on each breast, teasing, massaging the entire breast, from the base to the nipple.

Sanya moaned again, her eyes closed and while enjoying this she wanted more.

The hands once more made their way down her body, coming back into contact with her now needy cunt. Fingers rubbing up and down the sides as Sanya bucked her hips again, her head going from side to side. Finally the fingers stopped, and once more gently opening her up, wider than before.

Sanya thought about saying something, telling Tracy to just fuck her when three fingers plunged into her, not the soft and gentle entry as before, but hard and rough. Even as Sanya drew a breath from the sudden invasion the fingers withdrew and roughly slammed back in working up a faster pace than before.

Reaching down Sanya held her legs open, her pelvis twisting to meet the thrusts as the fingers slammed in and out of her. Her breathing growing ragged as the pressure built up once more under this different assault on her cunt. This was a raw finger fucking which she had wanted now for so long.

After the previous orgasms, being kept in a high state of arousal Sanya didn't last long under the pounding. Shrieking out an orgasm, her back arching, butt coming up off the table, her entire being coalesced and exploded within her sex.

Sanya blinked her eyes open unsure how long it had been, seeing green eyes watching her. Sanya tried to speak, but found herself a bit parched, thankful when Tracy handed her a glass and drank it greedily.

Suddenly feeling very shy Sanya then noticed there was a piece of cloth covering her breasts and looking down, another over her sex despite the fact her legs were still in the stirrups keeping her wide open.

"How do you feel?" Tracy asked taking the now empty glass back.

"That was incredible," Sanya finally managed to reply, her voice a bit raspy.

Tracy blushed at the compliment.

"Miss Smythe was correct, you have some stamina, and you're very cute," Tracy said to Sanya, causing her to blush. "In fact, I'd say very sexy. If you want another session, please be sure to ask."

With that Tracy gave Sanya a slight kiss on the forehead before heading to the door.

"There is a snack here to eat, a small shower over in the corner and your clothes in the basket. If you need anything else ring the bell," and here Tracy stopped at the door. "Next time I'll use toys."

With that the door closed leaving Sanya wondering what she meant by toys. She already was thinking of making another appointment.

12