Sap Ch. 02

Story Info
Pinecones always have sap on them.
4.5k words
4.56
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy sits naked, alone on a grassy hill overlooking a valley. She's in awe not only of the view but of the fact that she hiked all the way up here. She has even taken off her heavy boots and socks and is wriggling her toes in the grass. Her two friends Debbie and Joe, are not far away, trying to work their water purifier, in a little creek. She could faintly hear their voices as they debated the pros and cons of digging out a hole to gather water faster. "Ahh, this is why we do this." She said aloud to no one, as she smiled at the thought of her friends, and the view, and the hike, and the trees, and the smells of pine. There was a loud plop just behind her, as a pinecone dropped to the ground. It rolled somewhat closer and stopped. "Speaking of trees, I'm glad I wasn't sitting under that one." She looked at the pinecone with her rose-colored glasses. "Aren't you a beauty though." She admired the large green cone. Almost the size of a football. "I thought they turned brown and opened before they fell." She crawled over to the cone and picked it up. She looked closer at it and said "Well you are just perfect, aren't you? If you weren't so heavy, I would take you home. Oh well time to say goodbye. You were trying to go downhill, weren't you?" She pulled her arm back to throw it over the valley below. She kissed it goodbye and threw.

"Eww, yuck, tastes like sap." she said

On the letter 'p' her lips stuck together. This surprised her so much she didn't realize she hadn't actually thrown the pinecone. "MMMM,MMM,MMMM" as she reached up with her left hand to her lips, trying to pry her lips apart.

Pursing her lips then stretching them as much as possible. Constantly trying to call out. She worked her jaw from side to side and up and down. Nothing changed. Her lips were completely sealed shut. She realized she was still holding the pinecone in her right hand.

She frowned at the culprit that she had just been admiring. She pulled back her arm again and threw the offending cone as far as she could. Which wasn't far as it was firmly stuck to her hand. She stared at in in disbelief. "mmmm,mmmmm." She made several more motions to throw, drop, toss, or shake loose the pinecone. None had any effect except to exasperate her.

She grabbed hold of it with her left hand to pull it loose. Only now her left hand was stuck just as solidly as the right. She shook the pinecone from side to side trying to fling it away all the time cursing at it "mmmm,mmm,mmmm." At one point she flung so hard she almost lost her balance.

She sat back down quicky before she could tumble down the hill. Now she was seated she tried using the ground as leverage.

She repeatedly dragged the cone toward herself pushing it hard on the ground, all the time getting more and more frustrated. "Stupid pinecone" she thought.

How can sap be that strong, and sticky!

"GET OFF, GET OFF." All that came out was "MMM MMM, MMM MMM."

She was crying now and she wanted to be done.

Unthinking she grabbed the other end of the cone between the arches of her feet and pushed as hard as she could.

Of course, all that accomplished was that now her feet were stuck just as thoroughly as her hands. She opened her eyes in shock. How had she been that stupid! Her soles were facing one another and stuck so thoroughly that no amount of pulling them shifted them in the slightest. She tried each individual finger, one at a time. All ten of them, absolutely no movement. She could still wiggle her toes, but couldn't think of a single thing that would help.

OMG. It was just like that tar baby story. All she needed to do now was bash her head into the pinecone and then wait for Brer Fox and Brer Bear.

Wait. That's it. They can help me. Debbie was definatly a fox. And you could certainly say Joe was a bear.

But how do I call to them? They haven't heard me yet and I've certainly been yelling.

They aren't far but it might as well be a mile.

I could probably roll on the ground but how far would I really get?

I guess I just sit here?

So, she resolved to sit down, no choice really.

And wait, again, no real choice.

Debbie was frustrated. In more ways than one. Here she was, bi, and on a hike with her two favorite friends. One male and one female.

She had been flirting with both and had gotten nothing back from either.

Sandy had gone off to enjoy nature, whatever that meant, and Joe was oblivious.

For a former Army Ranger he didn't seem to know much about hiking. Sure, he was good looking and strong as an ox but anyone should be able to understand the theory behind a catch basin.

He didn't even have a sleeping bag, just his woobie (whatever that is) and a poncho. How can you share a woobie?

But I've known him since before the army and he really was a super sweet guy. Just a little too boy scoutish.

"Look GI Joe, I'll build a catch basin right here and if it doesn't work, and murkes up the water, we'll just go upstream a ways and try it your way. OK?"

Before he could respond I started scooping a depression, built a weir, and started lining the bottom with gravel. It made a huge muddy mess, and Joe was starting to look smug, but after a few minutes the water started to clear, and after about five we had a little gravel bottomed pond about the size of a bathroom sink with perfectly clear water. "Huh, where did you learn to do that?" he asked

"The whole time you were gone I went hiking a lot to de-stress. I learned a thing or two." I replied

"De-stress? Stressed from what?"

"Worried about you, you big lug." Then I punched him in the shoulder to hide my embarrassment.

"Oh" was all he had to say. And then he looked at me with an expression on his face that said 'I'll have to think about that one'

Maybe I had given away too much. He wasn't dumb. I stood up. "Now where did Sandy run off to?"

Joe was happy. He was out hiking with two of his best friends. The fact that both happened to be female was just a bonus.

He was tired of 'hiking' with his buds. I guess you could call it hiking, and I guess you could call them his buds. He did a lot of walking in the wilderness, with a lot of gear strapped to his back.

But it was a lot more relaxing when you didn't have to worry about getting shot at. Or having to shoot back.

OK Don't want to think about that.

He was hiking with two girls in the Sierras and everyone was a friendly. It was a pure pleasure to walk into a ranger station, and be greeted with a smile, and a few innocent questions, and not have to worry about defenses, or who's on perimeter.

There I go again. Does every thought have to lead back to that? I should be more like Sandy, just enjoy nature.

Instead, he was having a silly argument with Debbie about water purification. For several years now it had been, fill your canteen from wherever, drop in a couple of Iodine tablets and hope for the best. Speaking of Sandy, where had she gotten to. Probably sitting in a yoga pose in the middle of a field somewhere, making "mmm" noises.

Better go check on my 'team'.

I guess Debbie was thinking the same thing as she stood up and said "Now where did Sandy run off to?"

"I think she was heading over to where we could see the valley. Think she's ok?"

"I'm sure she's fine, probably just getting closer to nature. She said something about looking for the perfect pinecone."

We both chuckled. She was always looking for the perfect daisy or the perfect tomato.

The two headed back down the trail to find their friend. After about fifty yards they started hearing mmm, mmm, mmm sounds. Joe whispered to Debbie "Do you have your camera?"

She held up her little superzoom "Of course."

As they passed the last few trees they saw Sandy sitting naked on the ground facing towards the trail. She was in some kind of lotus position. Holding a huge green pinecone with both hands and both feet. She seemed to be chanting to it.

"MMM, MMM, MMM."

Debbie started taking pictures, then changed to video. "What the hell is she doing?" she whispered.

Sandy seemed to be doing some kind of undulations with the thing. Sometimes flexing her knees, sometimes her elbows. She would pull it a little closer then push it away again. And the whole time "MMM, MMM, MMM."

"Hey Joe," she said as she zoomed in "She doesn't look happy. It almost looks like she's been crying!"

"What? Let me see" Debbie held out the camera to him.

"What the hell? Ok, enough incriminating evidence, let's go see if she's really alright."

"But she's naked!"

"If she's in trouble, she's in trouble naked. Alright you go out first and we'll see how she reacts. If she drops the pinecone and tries to cover up, I'll stay hidden."

Debbie stepped around the last couple of trees into view of Sandy.

When Sandy saw her she increased the thrashing around and the volume of the "MMMMM." went up but other than that no change.

She didn't get up, she didn't call out, she didn't even let go of the damn pinecone.

"Sandy are you ok?" we both asked together, as I came around the last trees.

More of the "MMMM." As they got closer, they could see she wasn't opening her mouth. Almost as if her lips were glued shut! And why wasn't she dropping the pinecone.

"Stop! Stop!" Joe yelled and held out his arm stopping Debbie in her tracks.

Something was wrong.

Call it Spidey sense, but some part of his brain was screaming IED.

Boobie trap.

Grenade.

Something.

As if to confirm that, Sandy seemed to be trying to keep the pinecone as far from them as possible.

He immediately crouched down, pulled his knife and started looking in all directions.

All he had was a knife!

Debbie didn't know what to think.

Something was wrong but why was Joe suddenly going all Rambo.

And where did that huge knife come from anyway?

Sandy looked at them both and tried to explain that the pinecone wasn't dangerous, but that it was covered in superglue, and that no one did this to her, it was her own fault, just don't touch the pinecone!

Of course all that came out was a bunch of head pointing, shrugging, and a whole course of "mmmmm mmmm m m mmmm mm mmm m m mmmm m mmm mmmmm." in the mean time she was trying as hard as she could unsuccessfully to open her lips.

Debbie opinioned quietly "So, you glued yourself to the pinecone? And you got some on your lips?"

Sandy hung her head and nodded.

"And you got both hands, and both bare feet, stuck?"

"mmm."

"Wow, it's like the tar baby."

"mm mm mm." she said nodding vigorously.

Joe asked "What's the tar baby?"

They both looked at him

"Raised on GI Joe? Not Disney? It was from an old Disney movie called Song of the South, I think it got banned or something. Anyway, there's this smart-ass rabbit Brer Rabbit who gets trapped by the two bad guys with a dummy made out of tar. Brer Rabbit ends up punching it, and gets his hand stuck, then his other hand, then both feet, then his head. See any similarities there?"

"Well at least she didn't get her head stuck. But what about her lips, did she kiss the pinecone?" we both looked at Sandy. She hung her head and nodded.

Both girls looked at me. "What?" I asked

"Well ranger danger, what do we do now?" Debbie asked

"They didn't cover 'Girl stuck to Pinecone' in ranger school, or if they did, I missed that day. Did someone plant a pinecone covered in superglue on the trail on purpose? Cause from what I remember they're sticky and all, but not totally immobilizing sticky."

At this Sandy shook her head and nodded up into the tree. Then rapidly dropped her chin.

"So, it fell from the tree?" Debbie asked.

A nod.

"Ok, so not a booby trap. Can we just try to pull it off of her?" I asked

At that Sandy pulled the pinecone as far from us as she could, and was vigorously shaking her head.

"Are you worried that one of us will get stuck?" Debbie asked

Nods and "MMM,MMMM."

"What if we wrap the pinecone? I have some ace bandages?" I asked

Sandy was hesitant and finally nodded.

I went and fetched the bandages, when I returned, we very carefully started with one end of the cone.

It stuck immediately. Just like superglue. But I guess sap would have been just as sticky.

But when I tried to pull it back off it wouldn't budge. I don't know if even superglue would have held that well that fast. Ok now I'm a believer.

I carefully started wrapping the pinecone so that none of it was showing anywhere.

One thing about ranger school is they teach you not to skimp on bandages.

When finished I anchored the Velcro to the wrap and stood up. "Shall we try?" I asked

"Just for safety's sake just grab Sandy, not the pinecone. We don't want to take a chance on the bandage slipping."

So, Debbie grabbed one ankle and one wrist, I grabbed the other two and we started pulling. Nothing happened.

Sandy said "mmmm mmm mmmm."

Huh. "Ok" I said

"Let's try just the feet." So we grabbed an ankle each with both hands and tried to pull them off.

"MMMM MMMMM." Sandy said desperately.

"I think we're hurting her." Debbie said.

"Well, we can't just leave her here. We have to get her to a hospital."

"MMM MmmmM."

"And how do we do that? Joe? Do you have a stretcher in that pack as well?

"Well, we could make one using my poncho and some tree branches, but I'm not sure we want to take a chance with any tree sap."

"Well, there's no way you could carry her that far" Debbie said

I thought for a few seconds.

"I could give her a piggyback ride!" I said. "We would have to leave our packs. You could still bring yours, we put all our wallets in yours and leave everything else here."

"But our stuff?" Debbie said "Someone could just take it."

"Stuff can be replaced. Sandy needs help. Besides we're in the middle of nowhere, who would take it? Other hikers? They would just assume we had to be nearby."

"Ok, lets do it!" Debbie said and she started rummaging through Sandy's pack.

I went and grabbed my wallet and Debbie's pack. Debbie loaded all the wallets in her pack lid, and zipped it closed.

"So how do we do this?" Debbie asked.

"Sandy, I need you to lay back, I'm going to wriggle between your legs, no funny ideas, then get my arms out to the sides. Once we're in piggyback position, I'll stand up. Ok?"

"mmmm,mmmm,m." Sandy said. Showing us the wrapped pinecone. I was trying hard not to look between her legs, but I did see that she was shaved. I thought nature lovers didn't do that.

"Uh huh" Debbie said shrugging at me. "What do you want me to do?"

"Umm, just stay nearby. We may have some balance issues"

We all got into position. Sandy didn't seem thrilled about the whole thing, but she didn't say no, or give us a better idea. I wriggled over Sandy's body. Possibly the weirdest thing I have ever done with a girl. Trying not to squash her. I'm 220lb she's maybe 110? So not even the heaviest pack I've ever carried. Once we were ready, I tried to stand up.

And tried to stand up.

And tried to stand up.

Ok not happening. "Debbie I'm going to need help getting vertical. Why don't you grab her arms and pull while I'm trying to lean forward? Sandy get as close to my back as you can. Ready? Go!" Yes, we were moving upward and forward. A bit too forward. We started lurching forward. I took a step toward Debbie to get our balance.

The pinecone hit her hard in the sternum. I said "Sorry" and pulled back.

Debbie came with us and slammed hard into my chest.

Rather the pinecone slammed into my chest, with Debbie right behind it.

"Uh guys?" Debbie said. "I think we have a problem"

"You can backup now Debbie." I said. She was right in my face. And I mean, like kissing distance.

"That's the problem. I think I'm stuck to the pinecone."

"But its all wrapped up!" I took a hold of Debbie's shoulders and pushed her away. Or I tried to. She was definatly stuck to the pinecone, and not only that, I was also stuck to the same pinecone. We were so close we were physically touching almost everywhere. I was sure she could feel my dick through my shorts. And just thinking about that, and how close we were, and the fact that I had a naked girl on my back, set it off. I started getting hard. Debbie's breasts were just above the pinecone, and it was what was gluing us together, so they were being lifted and squashed against my chest. I started hyperventilating.

"Joe."

"JOE!"

"I'm right here I replied"

"I noticed. Joe it's ok. Really, it's all ok."

"mmmm,mmmmmm,mm?" quisikly from behind my ear.

Debbie replied. "Oh, nothing much dear. I'm stuck to your pinecone, and Joe's stuck to your pinecone, and we are stuck so tight, that I can feel that he's wearing boxers not briefs. And I think it's turning him on. But he can't get away from me now!"

"MMMM?" Sandy started thrashing around, but she was still stuck with all four limbs and now her limbs were also stuck between the two of us.

"Ok that brought him to full attention! Just because you're sandwiched between two beautiful girls, is no reason to get all horny" Debbie teased.

"MMMM MMM MM MMMMMMM!" Sandy said. A little impatiently.

"That's a good idea Sandy" So I leaned forward and kissed Joe. After a few seconds he started kissing back.

The pent-up frustration that we both had been having with the unspoken bond between us had suddenly broken free. Joe hugged me fiercely, I had my hands around his neck, both kissing so fervently that we were hardly breathing. Suddenly Joe stopped and looked back over his shoulder. I also broke free and looked at Sandy, My other would-be lover. I gently stroked the side of Sandy's face. Sandy just stared back and then shrugged and nodded. And then nodded again.

I sighed then reached down between us. A lot of arms and legs and clothing to get tangled in. Finally, I found what I was looking for. It was bigger than I was expecting. I squeezed it hard. Joe gasped. "I want this in me now!" I commanded.

"Now? Here? Like this?" Joe asked

"Now. Here. Like this." I responded.

I suited action to words by dropping my shorts, and stepping out of them. Once he could feel the heat coming off of my body, he got even bigger. He still managed to get his belt undone, and drop his shorts almost as fast as I did. We spread our four legs out a bit, and then had a fun time trying to get it in. He could barely reach and had an extra girl on his back. I finally managed to angle my pelvis enough to line us up, and there it was. Oh, that felt so good going in. He was stretching me out a bit, but it was a welcome stretch. It took us a while to figure out a rhythm. I don't think either of us had done it standing up before. And I know darn well that neither of us had done it while glued to the other person. And I'm confidant that Joe had never done it while giving a piggyback ride to another naked girl. But we finally made it work. Sandy started grinding her pussy into the small of his back, as she was as turned on as we were. It was a lot of effort but oh yes. Oh yes. "OH YESS, YESS, YESS, AHHHHHHHOOOOOMMmmm." We had sweat dripping down between our bodies. We just stood there for a few minutes in the afterglow. Neither wanting it to end. Finally, Joe straightened up and moved his legs closer together. I did the same, expecting him to pop out any second. He gave a gentle tug. No plopping out. He pulled a little harder. I felt a tugging on my outer labia and clit.

"OH NO, that wasn't sweat dripping, was it? It was SAP!"

"Awe Shit!" Joe said as he came to the same revelation.

I started to reach down, but he stopped me. "You'll just get a hand stuck as well"

"What do we do then?" I asked

"mm mmm mm?"

"Uh, Sandy we may have made things worse."

"MMMM?"

"Yeah, Joe and I appear to be stuck together."

"mmm"

"Stuck together, there, with him inside"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMmmMMMM."

12