Sap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe said. "I kind of like the new quieter Sandy, that sounded like something that would make a longshoreman blush."

"MMMmmmmMMMmmMMMMM!"

"It's like talking to Groot! What do you think she's saying?"

"MMMmmmmMMMmmMMMMM."

Joe took a stab at it. "I think she wants us to just get out of here. I never thought I'd say it but I'd like to get out of 'here'". And he gave a quick tug. Nope, solidly locked in.

There's no way we could look, and we were afraid to touch but it felt like we were bonded all the way from the pinecone to our genitals. It was going to be tough to move at all now.

Joe thought hard about the best way to survive this. It was second nature to think about all problems that way. Survival. That was paramount. All else is secondary. It was very distracting to be glued to two beautiful girls. Even more so to be glued inside one of them. Shelter, Water, Food. In that order. Three hours without shelter, three days without water, three weeks without food. All of them could be answered with outside help. But can we get outside help? Fortunately, it's summertime in California. We're not likely to freeze to death, and we can always huddle together for warmth. Ha Ha. Can we unhuddle? Doesn't seem like it. This sap is just too strong. Can we move? Maybe? Slowly? Seems like our best shot. But six klicks? Maybe half a kph. That would be twelve hours. Still, survival! I've been through worse. I can see the obituary; Army Ranger dies from exposure glued to two women. What would his unit say?

Well, I know what Buzz would say "What a way to go!"

Let's try not to make Buzz's day.

"Alright, Debbie, does your lid detach from your pack?"

"Yeah, it makes into a fanny pack"

"Perfect. The wallets are in there. Cellphones? Snacks? Water?"

"My cellphone and Sally's, not yours, snacks yes, water no."

"How much potable water do you have?"

"I have about a liter and a half in my bladder, and maybe half a liter in my Nalgene bottle."

"Ok pour the water from the bottle into your bladder. Then fill the bottle from the stream. Fortunately, we have a catch basin. I winked at her. We each drink a liter. Then refill it and bring it. Sorry Sandy. But at least you won't be doing much exorcise."

"MMmmmM."

The contortion exercises were fun, but it gave us a clue to our limits and abilities. It wasn't good. Trying to get low enough for Debbie to fill the bottle was pushing the limits. But none of that separated us even an inch.

"Are we just going to go naked then?" Debbie asked

"Will your shorts fit over both of our butts? I remember them being pretty tight. Besides Sandy's fully naked."

"MMMmMmmMmMmmm."

"And maybe it'll clue them in that something's wrong! At least it'll get their attention. Ok before we head out text me and Sandy. Then I'll text the two of you from my phone. And take Sandy's phone and text the two of us."

"MMMmm?"

Debbie answered. "If we get signal along the way we'll get the text messages and know."

"MM."

"I'll do mine." and I held out my hand for my phone. Debbie started sending the texts from the other two.

"Ok six klicks to go."

"What's a klick?'

"Kilometer"

"Oh, sounds like a lot."

"How far back was that ranger station?"

"That was a ways, almost four miles?"

"Yep, six klicks"

Epilogue

Dr Barnes is on the phone with a mysterious caller. We hear half of the conversation.

No, three of them this time. One male two female. The male's an Army Ranger. He's penetrating one of the females, the other is riding dorsal. Yes, on his back. That's what dorsal means. Yes, I mean they are stuck having intercourse. Yes sex. Did you go to college? Looks like the same sap. From Pinus Adhesivus. No Dr Hodges wanted Pinus Glutenus, but I convinced him it would lead to too many gluten-free jokes. That's one tough ranger, when they found them, he was carrying both of them. That's over 250lbs! No, I don't think the army's going to be a problem. Once you tell them something is classified, they stop asking questions. Well, we're guessing here but 60-90 days is what we're telling them. I'm just worried that the pinecone may be a source of more sap. No, it's a really weird configuration, you should see it on the fluoroscope. I could write a paper on just that. No of course it would never be published. Yeah, they'd still be out there if he hadn't texted 911. It's the only text that went out. Yeah, I didn't know you could text 911 either. No. No. Yes, of course. I'll keep you informed. Goodby.

12