Sapiosexual girl explores

Story Info
She lusts after intelligence and loses her innocence.
5.4k words
4.43
9.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

Hello, my name is Marie Foster-Brinkstein. I'm a female, sapiosexual human mammal subspecies of the genome Homo Sapiens. We sapiosexuals are sexually aroused and attracted by the intellect of other humans regardless of their physical attributes. That describes my base animal instinct profile. My age and appearance are meaningless to my narrative, so I'll not mention them.

My intellectual pursuit is quantum mechanics. My team, at one of the largest tech companies, recently announced a quantum leap (pardon the pun) in quantum computing. This was largely due to my leading-edge research on qubit entanglements. But my work is not what has drawn you to my Literotica story. You want the down and dirty fucking and sucking. I'll not disappoint you horny fuckers. We sapiosexuals have carnal passions as over-developed as our intellects.

The sapiosexual underground is similar to the subterranean homosexual world of the Victorian Era. We have unique sexual arousals that are self-discovered and confusing. The world of sapiosexuality is little known. We gradually enter our hidden subculture via personal revelations and experiences. My own journey has now advanced to where I can go to a quantum physics conference and detect the subtle signs of my ilk. We tend to squirm in our seats when a speaker is expounding on their theories. Our genitals get so aroused as to be uncomfortable as we consume new knowledge, the more complex, the more erotic. If one looks closely, and I do, one can see the heavy breathing with the flaring of nostrils as a sapiosexual's persona is carried away into the primal regions of their cerebellum as they listen to an enlightened orator. A knowing glance between horny sapiosexuals at the height of that stimulation can lead to a spontaneous lusty anonymous fuck-session to relieve to pent-up energy in the nearest private space.

In my senior year of high school after turning eighteen, my science teacher took me under his wing to give me extra lessons in advanced physics since I found the high school program so simple. He helped me prepare for M.I.T. where I'd earned a full scholarship. He was my intellectual mentor and I give him thanks for my later success. He was also my sapiosexual mentor even though we never touched each other intimately. Our after-school tutoring sessions became incredibly sexy for me. The first few had me flustered and confused as my hormones ran rampant through my body as he talked of quarks and binomial equations. He was not attractive in any common sense, but he rocked my boat, big time. This confused my adolescent brain. I couldn't explain rationally why he was so hot to my base instincts. After each lesson, I'd run to the girl's washroom and stroke my soaking wet pussy to a delicious orgasm. It was crazy making.

I suspected that he knew the effect our meetings were having on me. When he came from sitting behind his desk to write on the blackboard, I could often see a tent in his trousers. That, I knew what was happening from my biology studies. But he never crossed the professional line to take advantage of my rising lusty instincts even though he could have taken my virginity in a nanosecond if he hadn't been a consummate professional.

The study sessions were in a classroom with me sitting in a first-row student's desk and he behind his large wooden one. As he talked to me, his eyes used to stare under my desk at my bare legs below my pleated school uniform skirt. This was such a turn on. I started to spread my knees to show my white panties. He would smile when I did that. I became an exhibitionist in his classroom in our after-school sessions.

Rules of the private school had it that we must wear bras under our white blouses. But after hours, the school was empty of people. I'd go into the washroom and remove my bra. In the mirror, I could see the clear outline of my pink areolas showing through the shear white fabric and the pokie outline of my diamond-hard aroused nipples. I wanted to expose more to his eyes. The first time I did this, when I took off my school blazer, teacher smiled broadly at my display. I almost had an orgasm right there when his eyes drilled into my chest. At the first opportunity, when he turned to the blackboard, my hand went under the desk and I reached under my skirt to my crotch to stroke my needy pussy through my panties. I came almost immediately with my mouth biting my other hand to stifle my moans.

As the lesson's progressed, the sexual tensions in the room became almost unbearable. In our last session, on advanced theories on black holes, I was in total disarray. My skirt was hiked fully up my legs more than ever before. Whenever he turned to write on the blackboard, I would sneak a hand to my private parts. I'm sure he knew what was happening. There was an unmistakeable, overpowering odor in the classroom of my sexual juices that gushed from my sex, soaking the crotch of my panties.

He gave me a long, advanced math quiz. Walking over to my desk, he placed the test paper and just stood there with a raging erection in his trousers at my eye level. I just stared at it and hoped he would pull it out so I could worship it with my tongue. My face was hot with intense blushes.

He said in a commanding, masculine tone, "You are a very special girl, Marie. You have come a long way in many ways during our lessons. It's been very stimulating watching you progress. We both know what I mean by that, don't we? As you take this quiz, I'm going to sit behind my desk and watch the genius that I have nurtured in mind and body. It will be my pleasure to watch you."

He went and sat behind his desk and looked down under my desk at my disheveled skirt and soaked panties. I was turning into a sapiosexual slut before I knew what that was all about. He reached down where I couldn't see but I could hear the unmistakable sound of his zipper being pulled down. He squirmed in his chair as he pulled out his manhood. His eyes looked up from his crotch with a look of pure lust in my direction that sent a thrill of adrenaline through me. Oh my god I thought, he's masturbating just a few feet away from me.

He said in a deep tone, "Okay young lady, just look down at your quiz and start doing your lesson."

I looked down at the paper and could hear his soft moans as he pleasured himself. Waves of lusty feelings washed over my young body. I could hear the distinctive sound of flesh on flesh as his hand worked his penis. I'd never been that horny before. My nipples were diamond hard and called out to my hands. My novice erotic nature didn't give me the will to prevent my fingers from cupping my breast through the shear fabric. He groaned loudly as I found my nipple and squeezed it to release a jolt of pure pleasure.

His voice urged me on, "That's right. You are discovering the right answers." His meaning was obvious and unnecessary for a genius like me.

I glanced up and saw him with his mouth open and a look of ecstasy on his face staring at me.

He growled, "No Marie, just look down at your test and keep on going."

My eyes shot back down to the page and a hot blush warmed my cheeks. I'd never seen a person masturbating before. In a fog of lust, my other hand went to my crotch and my burning pussy. I couldn't help but give a whimpering moan at the touch.

His voice was husky as he said, "Very good dear."

I unbuttoned my blouse and slipped my hand inside to be skin on skin. My primal brain was dizzy with lust.

"Let me see them." He demanded.

I spread the sides of my blouse to show my breasts to my intellectual mentor. A deep, lusty growl came from his throat. My pussy begged to be touched and my hand dug inside my panties to my pubic-hair covered sex. My index finger instinctively ran the length of the slit between my pussy lips. I could hear my breathing come in pants as I strummed my private parts.

He insisted, "Pull down your panties. I want to see your pussy." I was all to eager to comply and stripped them down and off to spread my legs to the maximum. I moaned continuously as I stroked myself frantically and screamed as I came with an atomic orgasm. As my senses slowly returned, I could see my teacher reach for a handful of tissues and bring them behind the desk to his crotch to clean himself. Then I heard him zip up.

There was silence in the room as I did up my blouse and picked my panties off the floor making them into a ball in my hand. I was in a daze not fully understanding what just happened. Was it bad? Was it good? What now?

My teacher spoke, "Marie, we were just swept up in something that has been building over the last month. I tried to fight these urges but was too weak. You are young and your carnal instincts are immature and uncontrollable. This was not your fault. Unfortunately, I cannot go further. We are heading towards something that would risk my career and my family. That is my intellectual conclusion over my carnal instincts. It's been a pleasure being your teacher. You have a great mind that will do great things. You graduate high school next month and M.I.T. will be a great university to nurture your talents. I wish you all the best."

We parted without as much as a hug, but the erotic interlude was burned into my memory forever. I realized that exposing myself to an intelligent man is a powerful, erotic turn-on for me. Most days after that experience, I'd go pantyless under my student uniform skirt. This was a needed partial balance to my normal introverted inward contemplative existence. I never shaved my pubic hair. It's my lush reminder of our anthropological heritage. Our bodies and our instincts embedded in the folds of our brains are the result of millions of years of Darwinian evolution. This is the gift of the cosmic forces of our universe. It soothed me to twirl my pubes in my fingers as I studied advanced sciences. Being naked down below kept me in touch with the physical world.

M.I.T. was a powerful environment for learning and its companion, sapiosexual lust. I'm fortunate in that my physical attractiveness is several standard deviations above the mean. It was easy to find sex and I needed it often. I didn't lose my virginity until my senior year. I had an allergy to latex that made condoms out and my reading into peer-reviewed research on long-term hormonal imbalances of taking birth control medication made that a non-starter. Sucking cock, eating pussy and having my pussy licked was my menu of delights. Looking down at two eyes looking up at me over my hairy beaver as their tongue probed my pussy and sucked on my clit was simply mind-blowing. I developed a fixation around licking and sucking men's gonads, the hairier the better. I found the male studs shaved their balls while the geeks left them deliciously hairy. Just writing about this just gave me an animal thrill in the pit of my stomach. I'm such a horny slut under my day-to-day academic existence.

Let me tell you how I lost my virginity. I offered several M.I.T. professors my ritual of passage but all refused. Professionalism is high at the institution. But a Chief Technology Officer of a large public company came as a guest lecturer. His talk was on an advanced molecular topic that was only attended by a dozen doctoral students like myself. As always, I sat in the front row in the lecture hall. If ever I got sexually aroused by a speaker, it was my habit to spread my knees which raised my skirt up my thighs and exposed my pantyless, young pussy. It was amazing how many speakers were so wrapped up in their lectures that they didn't notice my brazen display. But this visiting CTO was keenly aware of my display and didn't shy from giving my crotch a good stare as he talked. I was enraptured by his brilliant intellect. I was aroused to a point of panting by the time he finished. It didn't hurt that he was under thirty and very handsome. When he finished he gave me a big inviting smile. I rushed up to him eagerly.

"Sir, I enjoyed your lecture very much. You are so brilliant."

He smiled knowingly and said, "I could see that you were turned on by the subject matter." He stared down at my chest and I lifted it up invitingly.

Blushing, I replied, "Oh yes sir, it was very stimulating." I was like a naïve schoolgirl with a crush. He saw my flustered state for what it was, young lust and pushed on.

"I like to mentor young, intelligent minds like yours. I'm staying in town tonight. How would you like to meet this evening and we can discuss how that would happen."

"Oh my god sir, that would be so fantastic." As the words poured from my lips, I instantly cringed at how juvenile it sounded.

"Great. Text me. My number is on the lecture literature and I'll text you back the time and place. And by the way, don't call me sir. My name's Wilson and what's yours?"

"Marie sir... I mean Wilson." I stammered nervously.

He offered his hand and we shook. His touch was electric. He held it for what seemed like hours as I looked up at him admiringly. When I turned to leave, his hand went to the small of my back and then lower, tantalizingly close to my bum.

He texted me later to join him for dinner in his suite at the most upscale hotel in the city. He even said it would be good if I could wear a nice summer dress implying this was not just an academic meeting. I was in a complete tizzy for the next eight hours. I didn't own a summer dress and had to borrow one from a student I knew. It was a bright light green with large flowers all over. The skirt was short and tight enough to show the curve of my bum. The girl I'd borrowed the dress from was a big breasted and a bit of a tart. The dress was shoulderless and had a plunging neckline that showed off her ample cleavage. My breasts are a normal 36C so I raced downtown to a Victoria Secret store and bought a push-up bra and panty set to do the dress justice. They were a girlie, pink lace. The panties had a see-through mesh crotch. My pubic hair could been seen through it and some even spilled out the sides. I wanted to be perfect for this genius. I had erotic visions all day of me on my knees giving him head.

My heart was beating rapidly as I went up the hotel elevator to his suite. He greeted me with a big smile at the door dressed in a plaid sports jacket with grey slacks. His gold Rolex watch would likely pay my tuition for a year or two. I'd never been so close to wealth before.

"Greetings, young brilliant, Marie. Come on in." He took my hands and gave me a New York air kiss. Standing back he said, "You look absolutely delicious. That is the kind of summer dress I love to see. Thank you so much. I love students who listen and follow instructions."

It didn't take a genius to understand his meaning.

I'd never been in a high-class hotel suite. It was huge with a sitting area, a dining table and bedroom. It must have cost a fortune.

"Hell, why don't you give me a turn to show off that nice dress. Ah, yes. Very nice. Ummm. One more turn, Marie. Yes, very good. Stop right there. Very nice." I was displaying my bottom in his direction. He wasn't wasting any time in turning this meeting into an erotic adventure. My pussy was already buzzing as he checked me out.

"I'm so glad you like the dress, Wilson. I wanted to please you."

He came up to me and with a firm hand in the small of my back led me to a dining table.

"Let's sit and eat." He pulled a chair out for me to sit. He stood behind and put his warm hands on my bare shoulders. I'm sure I let out a whimpering sigh at the unexpected touch.

"I hope you enjoyed my lecture today." His hands remained in place.

"Certainly, it was brilliant."

He was obviously playing with me. He knew that sex was guaranteed, and I would do anything he wanted. I expected and hoped that his hands would dip into my cleavage and fondle my breasts. But he went to his chair opposite mine.

"Let's have a salad." There were several wine glasses around the salad plate. He looked over at an open bottle of red wine on a small table beside me. "Do you mind, bringing that bottle of wine over here and pouring me a glass. Thanks."

As instructed, I took the bottle I went beside him with the wine. As I poured the red liquid, his hand went very casually to my bum over my dress. I froze.

"Is there a problem, Marie? If there is, just say so."

"No, sir. No problem." I filled his glass as he squeezed my bum cheek. I stayed obediently there until he said, "Go ahead and pour yourself some wine. This salad is great." I returned to my seat in a state of erotic agitation. He had a big shit-ass grin on his face as he looked across at me.

We finished our salad. I needed more touching.

"Wilson, can I pour you some more wine?"

"That would be wonderful."

As I stood beside him, his hand went up under my skirt and slowly up my leg to my panty-covered buttock. Sweet, Jesus, that felt so good. In my mind I wanted him to feel my pussy but he just massaged my ass. It was crazy making. He knew exactly my state but was in no hurry. Teasing me was amusing him.

We finished our salad and chatted about his work. Then he said, "They will be bringing the main course up at eight o'clock. He looked at his Rolex and said, "That's about ten minutes from now." He came and stood behind me. His hands went to my bare shoulders again.

"You were a naughty girl in the lecture hall today, weren't you Marie? Spreading your knees and showing off your naked pussy." I bit my lip and stayed silent. "What a sexy girl, you are." His hands slid down my front and inside my bra. "Nice tits, Marie. Mmmmm. Very nice." I almost fainted with the bolt of pleasure that rocked my world as he massaged them expertly. Girlie moans came from my throat. My nipples were bullet hard. "I think, you're an exhibitionist, sweet Marie. Let me help you out there. His palms dug deep under my breasts and scooped them out and over the cups exposing them totally. The assault took my breath away and I panted looking down at his hands kneading and teasing them. The sensory overload unleashed the pent-up lust that had been building all day.

I screamed, "Oh fuck yes." Then covered his hands with mine lest they escape from pleasuring my breasts. "Oh my god, don't stop." I pleaded.

"You're bloody right I won't stop my sweet young genius."

I've become an assertive woman since that day but I gave myself totally to that alpha intellectual male at that moment. I was his and he knew it. A knock at the door of the suite broke the moment. Our hands freed my breasts and I went to pull up my dress to cover myself.

"No, don't hide your breasts. Be the exhibitionist you are." I placed my balled fists under the table, on my lap as Wilson went to the door. I hoped the server of our food would be a woman but instead it was a young man. His eyes widened as he spied my exposure and he seemed to move slowly as he set the cutlery and plates full of gourmet food. He blushed as he made quick glances at my nakedness. Wilson was enjoying the boy's reaction and truthfully it turned me on as well. He left and we dined chatting about his field of molecular field theory as it applies to data storage engineering. The discussion made me so horny as he spoke that I fantasized about crawling under the dining room table and sucking his cock. You readers who aren't sapiosexuals could never understand how our primal instincts react to stimulating intellectual discussions. Pity.

Another knock on the door and in my highly aroused state I welcomed the possibility of showing my body again. I heard a boy and Wilson talking and then they walked towards the table. I lifted my chest to display myself as perfectly as possible. My nipples were almost painfully hard. It was a different young man this time, a freckle-faced, red-haired lad carrying a bottle of red wine and one of white.

Wilson explained, "The restaurant thought we might need another bottle of wine."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers
12