Sapiosexual girl explores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was obviously just a ploy by the waiters to check out my nakedness, but I happily went on with the ruse. The boy's eyes were drilled into my chest. I thrill shot through me and my pussy hummed it's excitement.

To be a player, I said in an unsteady voice, "Isn't that so thoughtful. Let me take a taste of the white. It might go well with the veal."

The young man walked to my side and opened the bottle and poured a half glass with a shaking hand. I sipped it while looking over at Wilson whose happy face showed he was enjoying the game immensely.

More confidently, I said, "That is very good. Please fill my glass."

He said nervously, "Of course, ma'am."

Wilson piped in impatiently, "That will be all. Please close the door when you leave."

The moment the door closed Wilson ordered me, "Come over here you horny, wonderful slut."

I rushed in a fog of lust and stood beside him. He reached up and pulled my shoulder down so his hot mouth could attack my nipple. We both let out lusty animal sounds as his tongue swirled around my areola and hit teeth nipped my diamond hard nipple so exquisitely. When he slowed, I detached his mouth and offer my other breast. He was an equal opportunity tit sucker. I was getting totally blown away. I reached down towards his crotch to speed us onward, but he held my wrist before my hand founds its mark.

With incredible patience he whispered in my ear, "Slow down my lusty girl. We have all night and I don't want this fine food to get cold." I reluctantly returned to my seat and stayed in a fog of lust as we ate our meal. Our discussion turned to my quantum PhD. Research. As I talked, Wilson's hand went under the table to pleasure himself. I now understand that he was also a sapiosexual turned on by my leading-edge knowledge. When I finished speaking, he went silent and seemed to be planning something. I was willing to do anything.

He barked, "Come over here." I went and stood beside his chair.

"Bend over the table and lift up your skirt."

I put my face on the table with my naked breasts mashed against the mahogany. I lifted my skirt high over my back, exposing my panty-covered bum. I was both embarrassed and very stimulated. I looked away with my blushing face.

"Look at me." I turned to look at his handsome face with his confident smile. He looked over at my bottom and I could feel his hand cup the cheek of my ass.

"Nice ass, Marie." His hand squeezed one cheek and then the other. I bloody loved it. Soon he peeled my panties down to my thighs. The strong, smell of my pussy juices hit my nostrils.

"Nice to see a hairy pussy. Too many girls shave nowadays. Very nice." He peeled my panties down and I stepped out of them obediently. I spread my legs to allow him full access and his hand went under to the thick pubic hand on my mons. His fingers raked through the thick bush at the front. This sent waves of pleasure through me.

A knock on the door made me freeze. Wilson shouted for the server to enter and I could hear the door open and a wheeled trolley enter. I knew not to cover myself. Wilson wanted to show off me, his obedient young prize. His hand patted and squeezed my ass and made small talk as the lad cleared the dirty dishes. What a conceited, sexy fucker. Truth be known, I was so horny and in his spell that I would have gladly sucked the server's cock and swallowed if he told me to.

Wilson asked, "What is on the dessert menu." The lad passed him a menu.

He read it and said, "I'll have the crème brulee." He passed me the menu. "What will you have dear?" I raise up on my elbows to read it.

Thinking back, the server must have seen how bizarre this scene was as I read the menu while my bare bottom was being groped.

I said, "I'll have the chocolate mousse." and gave back the menu.

Wilson instructed the server, "Please have that red-haired server bring the dessert and include a carafe of coffee."

When the door closed, Wilson bent in his seat beside me and kissed the cheek of my ass very sweetly. His fingers slide along the lips of my down-covered pussy lips. His face was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my vagina. I gave a loud sigh. His finger went deeper and traced the inner sensitive slit from my vagina to my hyper-sensitive clitoris. He twirled the tip of his finger expertly on that sensitive bud and I lost it, screaming as a huge orgasm rocked my world. I don't normally cum quickly but the sexual tension in my body had built to the boiling point all day.

I could hear him chuckle as I regained my senses. He pulled my dress down and I took that as a signal to stand.

I said, "Thank you so much for that. Is there anything I can do for you sir?"

He eyed me up and down replying, "Take off that dress. Our dessert is coming soon and I'm sure you'll want to be the exhibitionist that you are with that red-haired lad who captured your fancy. I saw you puff up your chest to display yourself to him, naughty girl.

I stripped and when the knock on the door came, Wilson gave me a head nod to go and open it. Totally in the buff, I let the server in. He looked away shyly as I held the door open and he passed by me. I sat myself at the table and Wilson asked the red-haired lad to serve us our deserts. His face had a deep red blush that almost hid the many freckles on his cute face but was a complementary color to his flaming red hair. When he saw I wasn't shy about my nakedness, his eyes stayed focused on me more and more. This was a huge turn-on that had me fully aroused by the time he wheeled his cart out the door.

The moment the door closed, Wilson impatiently shouted, "Fuck the desert, get your ass into my bed." He pushed himself up from his chair so forcefully that it fell back on the carpet. He ignored it and walked quickly to the bedroom door as I followed enthusiastically. I jumped naked onto the king-sized bed and watched as Wilson stripped of his clothes in double time. His body was slim and gym trained. He never took his piercing eyes off me as he stripped and crawled across the bed to me.

He dove his hot mouth to my breasts and sucked my nipple like a starving baby. His sucking was so intense that surges of pleasure/pain rocked me. His animal lust seemed so huge that adrenaline-lace fear gave me pause. I'd never been in the company of a strong, alpha male this horny. Nowadays, in my very experienced way of being, I crave and seek out hot, male erotic energy. I love getting my pussy pounded and fucked, the harder the better.

I was a virgin and not on any birth control. That didn't give me a nanosecond of thought. I was just in need of a good fuck as Wilson, maybe more so. There was no foreplay, he went to his knees between mine and look down at me with a big shit-ass grin on his face. His erection was stiff and menacing. He put his hands under my knees on the bed to prop my bottom up for his assault. My pussy must have been a totally open, pubic-hair covered target. He grunted as the tip of his penis notched in my vagina, then immediately fell forward on his elbows and knees driving it deep inside me balls deep in one motion. My hymen being ripped away made a stinging pain but his pistoning male equipment and frantic fucking with animal grunting swept me away. I heard my moans and begging cries for him to fuck me harder bounce off the walls. We were in a bubble of sapiosexual fucking frenzy.

He came inside me and after the bed was a mess of sperm and blood from my broken hymen. I didn't have an orgasm, but it was one of the hottest sexual encounters I've ever had. I wish I could say that I stayed the night and he made love to me in a gentle loving way with foreplay and a mind-blowing orgasm. But no, he nonchalantly called down on the house phone for housekeeping to come and clean up the bed linen. Then in not so many words, told me to leave. He had an early plane back to Silicon Valley in the morning. I was crushed at the time but now I understand. I'm that way too. Once the orgasm happens, the fantasy is gone. He and I like other sapiosexuals are not looking for love, just a good, no great, fuck to reset our animal, primal brains. This clears the cerebral deck for sharper intellectual thinking.

He did do me a favor as I was leaving. He said to look up 'sapiosexual' in Wikipedia. When I dis it was big revelation that people like me and him were sexually attracted to intelligence. Since then, I've done deeper research in peer-reviewed science research on the subject. It cleared up my confusion about my sexual urges and allowed me to fully experience my psychological gift. I hunt for others of my ilk in university campuses and corporate research labs. Some that I've fucked were as naïve of their predilection as I was with Wilson. They come away after our trysts knowing the lusty gift they have been given. I'm proud to help them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. If you are smart enough to turn me on with your intellect, call me. Old or young, male or female, fat or skinny, tall or small, ugly or beautiful, let's do some down and dirty fucking.


12