Sapphic Fairy Tales 02: Briar Rose 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah made her way carefully through the monstrous thicket of brambles to find The Queen. Now and then she thought that she heard a rustle in the dark green bushes all around her, and maybe even a chuckle of some unseen leprechaun or sprite. But every time she turned to try and spot them the bramble forest was always still and quiet.

The enormous hook like thorns of the bushes snagged and tore at her clothes as she had to force her way through the forest, ripping pieces of fabric off with each step so that she left a passage of maroon linen scraps in her wake and very soon she was dressed in little more than a rags which barely covered her slim torso, let alone her arms and legs. Her headscarf was ripped from her head, almost as if by a malicious low-hanging branch and her long blond hair spilled out over her shoulders. Leah wondered if she had been lied to by Flora and Fauna, and that this was all some terrible trap to ensnare her to their dark masters. There were no rainbows or dewdrops anywhere.

But they had also warned her of harsher consequences of passing through the gate when the moon was waxing. Perhaps this was not the land that the two women had gone to in order to entreat with Queen Merryweather. Perhaps this was... somewhere else?

Queen Leah didn't know how long she wandered in those thick bushes of thorns and dark roses, the pale purple sky above her did not seem to lighten or darken at all and there was no sun or moon to tell the passage of any time. But at long last after maybe hours, or minutes or even days, she finally found her way to a clearing in the brush.

The clearing was paved with flagstones that the brambles had not been able to insinuate their roots between. Around the clearing were several large sharp standing stones, about the height of two men, their pale lichen covered surfaces jutting up out of the ground like loose teeth. At the centre of the clearing stood a large stone plinth, upon which was places a massive stone throne, also covered in patterns of swirling dark green and brown lichen. The seat was faced away from where Leah currently stood but she thought that she could make out the shape of a figure lounging in its seat.

'Who is it that passes through the dark doorway to a Queen of the Fair Folk?'

The voice rang out across the clearing. It was deep and sonorous but definitely feminine, the words slipping softly into Queen Leah's ears and sending a cold shiver down her spine.

'I am Her Majesty Queen Leah, and I come to seek an audience with Queen Merryweather' Leah replied, her voice seemed small and timid in comparison.

A delicate mirthy chuckle rang out from the far side of the stone throne and the silky voice called out again.

'You have come to the wrong place girl if you seek to treat with my sister Merryweather, Queen of empty smiles and eternal summer.'

The stone throne slowly rotated on it's plinth as if by some internal mechanism, but with no sound of grinding stone or clanking gears.

'I am more than my sister could ever be. I am Queen Maleficent, Mistress of Thorns and Roses.'

The woman who reclined on the throne before Queen Leah was unlike anybody that she had ever seen. She was tall and lithe, standing probably more than six feet in height. Her limbs were long and shapely but somehow elongated slightly beyond what was usual for a human, giving her an almost insectoid appearance. She wore a long dark dress of some indeterminable fabric which reflected nothing. This dress had several slits at the hips so that her long slim legs were revealed in glimpses as she reclined on her throne, and while the dress curved up her back to cover her shoulders and arms a long open slit at the front displayed her diminutive but perky breasts freely in the air for all to see. She displayed them brazenly and without shame in front of Leah, who found it hard to keep from staring at them.

The face of Queen Maleficent was just as sharp as the rest of her body, her chin coming to a sharp point and her cheekbones were high and pronounced. Her lips were dark and twisted into a friendly but coy smile. Atop her head she wore a dark crown of woven vines and brambles, with two large horns of wood curving up and away from her long dark hair. But her eyes were two beautiful dark green pools of water in a shadowed glade and Queen Leah found herself almost transfixed by this woman's angular beauty.

'I... I have come to you Queen Maleficent',

she managed to stammer at last, dragging her eyes away from her naked torso and staring up into the twin pools of green light that were her eyes.

'I have come to you to ask for a boon the like of which your sister has offered to other mortals in my Kingdom.'

The light reflected in Maleficent's eyes suddenly swirled with interest at this proposition and she leaned forward in her seat, seeming to tower over Leah as she did. The strange properties of this realm seemed to warp her proportions and features so that she at once appeared normal sized and at the same time monstrous as a mountain before her supplicant.

'You come seeking a boon from me? It has been a long time since I have dealt with mortals, my sister is usually the one they come to for their paltry gifts and minor powers. She grants their petty wishes with a smile and a wave, wishing them well as she tears their hearts out of their chests, figuratively speaking of course.'

The Queen Maleficent licked her dark lips cruelly as she said this, almost mocking Queen Leah with tales of her sister's supposed mis-doings. But Leah could tell that even this unusual creature, sitting alone in a nest of thorns and roses, had an interest in her proposition. Perhaps her trip had not been wasted after all? She had said she would pay any price, and despite her more unsettling appearance, perhaps Maleficent would offer a better deal than her sister?

'I come to you Queen Maleficent,' she replied, standing straight and tall and unafraid, 'I come to you as one Queen to another, to strike a bargain. I have a need for a child, but a child that I can conceive without the need of a man's... input... to bear. Is this a boon that you could offer me, oh Great Queen of Thorns and Roses?'

High on her stone throne, the creature calling herself Queen Maleficent leaned back with a look of astonished but mirthful satisfaction on her face. Her long dark nails stroked the edges of her sharp jawline and her lips were twisted into a grin.

'You seek for me to give you a child?' She asked, almost as if she were enjoying the concept of it in her mind.

'You would bear a child without the seed of a man to conceive one? Such magic can of course be achieved little Queen, but not without price. Everything always comes with a price here. The rules that bind my sister also bind me.'

'I understand oh Queen of Thorns and Roses. What is your price? Name it and it shall be yours.'

At this point Queen Leah abruptly felt her perspective shift around her so that she was no longer standing on the leaf litter before the plinth upon which Maleficent sat. Suddenly the world contracted around her and she was standing directly before the Queen of the Fair Folk, who was reaching out her long spindly hand towards her to shake.

'I offer you this,' the silky dark voice replied, 'We shall conduct a ritual here and now, you and I. When this ritual is complete you shall be, as you wish, with child. My price is that when twenty years of that child's life have surpassed in your realm, should they ever prick their finger upon a rose, from that day forth they shall return to me here in this realm and become mine. Do we have a deal?'

Queen Leah stood stunned by the offer. An offer which would, should this Fey queen be telling true, offer her all that she wanted and needed. And there would be no price to pay, no price for twenty years at least. And after all, was she not the queen of her realm? She could order that every bramble, thicket and spiky plant be uprooted and burned to avoid the fate that Maleficent had laid out for her child. She could do it, there was always a loophole.

Slowly, but more surely with each passing moment, Queen Leah reached out her hand towards the offered palm of Maleficent on her cold throne until their fingers gently touched and the Fey Queen pulled her hand in for a firm shake. Once again the world shifted perspective around Leah's head and she was suddenly down on her knees before the cold stone throne of Maleficent who released her hand with a satisfied chuckle.

'Good,' she murmured, almost to herself as she examined her long dark nails, 'The pact is sealed. Now we shall begin the ritual. Are you ready to do exactly as I say little Queen Leah?'

Her voice was almost mocking as she looked down at Leah where she knelt at her feet. Leah blushed in both anger and submission as she looked up at this tall, graceful and terribly beautiful woman before her.

'Yes... let's get this over with.' She mumbled back.

As she looked down she felt the Fey queen's slender fingers reach down and pull her chin up so that she was looking directly into the dark green pools of light that now almost seemed to sparkle with starlight.

'Now, now, that's not the attitude little Queen, this is going to be fun. It's been a very long time since I've had any... fun!'

Maleficent leaned back once more on her cold stone throne and as she did her appearance began to change. The long dark dress that she had worn dissolved and then reformed like smoke. It wrapped around her until it formed an intricate and beautiful lattice of dark leather straps and belts which held her tightly, squeezing her skin ever so tightly and creaked with an almost sensuous moan when she moved.

Despite her cruel expression and domineering manner, Leah had to admit that Queen Maleficent was stunningly beautiful. Her pale skin seemed to almost glow in the ever-present half light of this realm, smooth and perfect almost like carved marble. Her long dark hair fell back behind her head like a perfect frozen waterfall of onyx, her long sinuous arms and legs flexed fascinatingly as she stood before her supplicant. Leah looked up at her smiling face and followed the line of her sharp chin down past her firm petite breasts, over her smooth navel and down to the hairless bare mound of her crotch wherein lay a perfect glistening slit of unknown pleasure.

It's work still not done, the swirling smoke also warped up and around Queen Leah, their effervescent tendrils plucked and pulled at the rags she wore until she was kneeling nearly naked before the Fey Queen. The only clothing that she had been left with was a simple collar of dark leather which was tipped at the edges with dull thorns. These points dug ever so slightly into her skin when she moved, not enough to draw blood but constricting her and scraping at her flesh. Attached to this collar was a long wound leather strap which twisted its way up until it was held firmly in Maleficent's relaxed hand. Leah could feel her heart beating fast inside her chest at this terrible humiliation, or was it excitement and glorious anticipation for what this Fey being above her was about to do to her?

'Do you submit to my ritual, little Queen?' Maleficent crooned with a sneer, knowing the answer already.

'Yes...' Leah whispered with awe, 'Yes my Queen I will do as you ask if you grant me my wish.'

'Then come forth little Queen and kiss my lips.'

Queen Leah made to stand so that she could approach the throne and kiss Maleficent on those beautiful full ruby lips. But with a sharp tug on the leash, Maleficent forced her back to her knees once more with a gasp and she tutted condescendingly.

'No, no sweet thing, not those lips', she teased as her wet tongue briefly lapped out.

'These lips...'

Maleficent leaned back in her chair with her legs spread wide and with her free hand she parted the ivory smooth outer lips of her lower slit so that her whole glorious wetness was presented to Queen Leah on the edge of the seat. Despite her own inhibitions, Leah found herself licking her own lips at the prospect of kissing the Fey Queen's sumptuous wet slit and she gingerly crawled forwards, her breathing coming fast with both rage-filled embarrassment and excitement.

As Leah approached, the heady rose-tinted scent of Maleficent's delicious juices floated on the breeze and just as she was within touching distance she felt her long sharp nailed hand reach forwards and grasp her firmly by the hair. Leah looked up just at the edge of her meal, her mouth wide open and her tongue out ready to lap at the pink velvet flesh before her. Maleficent looked down at her with a satisfied domineering sneer and whispered simply,

'Good girl,'

And then she forced Queen Leah's face forwards into her waiting slit, burying her face in her folds and smothering her with the juices within. Leah's eyes rolled back as she finally got a taste of what she had been anticipating and despite herself she found herself drinking in every delicious rose-tinted drop. Her tongue pushed forward to lap completely at the full length of Maleficent's gorgeous hole and she moaned deeply in satisfaction as the Queen above her tugged lightly on her hair to force her to continue.

Part of Queen Leah's consciousness almost seemed to be apart from her body and herself, watching from a distance as she feasted hungrily on the exposed cunt of this dark and beautiful being. She both recoiled and cajoled herself, partially scolding herself for allowing herself to be demeaned this way, but also simply loving the taste and sensation and dominant will of Maleficent forcing her to do it after years of denying herself this intimacy with another. Leah felt the hand which had been entwined in her hair release but the grip on the collar and leash remained just as tight, pulling her forwards and forcing her to stay on her task.

As she lapped and sucked as hard as she could at the wonderful pink flesh of Maleficent's mound, she could hear the Queen of Roses moaning slightly with enjoyment above her. She didn't know if it was from the enjoyment of forcing her to submit to her, or if she was actually managing to stimulate some physical part of her presence. Whatever the cause, Maleficent seemed to be enjoying herself, and if that meant that she was more likely to grant Leah her wish, then she would persevere.

'Mmmmm, that's a good Little Queen, it's been a very long time since anyone has eaten me out so dutifully. Oooohhh, yes! It seems like you are enjoying yourself too, Little Queen, I told you this would be fun!'

Leah hated that the Fey Queen was right. She was enjoying this. She felt the passion and heat of the act fill her completely, she was lost to it, to this moment. Although she was a Queen and a ruler back in her kingdom, here she was nothing but this dark Queen's toy to play with, to use and force to her bidding, and she loved every moment of it. She had no tasks to address, no councillors to heed or duties to complete. She only had to kneel and lick and suck and please, and that was all she wanted or needed in that moment.

She felt the clawed hand entwined in her hair grip harder and she let out a small yelp of pleasure and pain as she was tugged in further, her whole lower face being smothered in the now dripping wet folds of Maleficent's slit. She could feel the Fey being above her quiver and shake with some kind of ecstasy as she flicked her tongue up and down over the raw bud of flesh which lay at the crook of her lips. Whether it was some spell, culminating power or real physical enjoyment she could not know, but the witch above her moaned deeply and sonorously as she drove forwards.

All around the glade new dark red blossoms, already stippled with dewdrops, began to bloom. The ground heaved and shook and a fresh hot wind howled inwards towards the centre of the glade. The sky above went from the same pale purple to a roaring swirling vortex of ruby red clouds and flickering purple lightning as the Queen of Thorns and Roses reached the peak of her climax. The leather straps and ropes which she had conjured to contain her own body creaked and flexed under her arching back and she yanked hard on the leash around Leah's neck, forcing the breath from her lungs, but still she flicked the end of her tongue as hard as she could across the bundle of nerves at the crux of Maleficent's slit, forcing her over the edge as the world roared around them.

An almighty crack of thunder rent the magically infused air around them as Maleficent thrust her head back and howled at the sky. Her cry was a triumphant bellowing crescendo, as forceful and pitiless as an avalanche. It was all Leah could do to stand in the face of the whirlwind as the Queen held her face tightly in place, her breath was gone and for a moment it was as if she could sense the raw ethereal power of this creature pulsing through her own body. It was like staring up into the sky at night and being utterly confused by the vastness of distances between stars. It was awesome, terrifying and utterly magnificent to behold.

After the storm had broken, Leah knelt before the lounging form of Maleficent, her face covered in her juices, the leash hanging loose between them. The green eyes of the Fey Queen blinked several times as if coming back to herself and she sat forwards once again to cup Leah's chin in her hand once more.

'That was fun Little Queen,' She mused with a smile which was like that of a cat playing with a mouse.

'You did well and so I think that you have earned your reward.'

Maleficent released Leah's chin and the substance which had formed her leash and collar evaporated once more into dark smoke which she swirled and manipulated around ehr fingertips. The smoke bloomed and enveloped Leah completely, swirling around her like a black satin cape, she could feel its inky smooth surface slip across her skin like silk. In her aroused state it was enough to make her catch her breath and she felt a pleasant shiver run down the length of her spine. Maleficent smiled her toothy grin once more as she continued to manipulate the smoke with her sharp fingertips and Leah felt its silky surface begin to explore and tug at her more intimate areas.

She made to struggle against the intrusion but Maleficent's free hand lashed out as fast as a spider and gripped her firmly by the throat.

'Don't struggle now little one,' she chided with a mean smile, 'This will only take a moment, just relax and let me do my work.'

Leah could feel the smoke beginning to take on a more solid form around her, constraining her like tightly bound ropes around her bodice, her legs and arms and her hips. Sharp thorns grew from the surface of the ropes, digging ever so slightly into her skin and along with them bloomed fresh new dark red roses all over her body, the scent of which filled her nose with their perfume.

She was restrained and completely helpless to resist as Maleficent licked her lips with cruel intent and flicked her fingers upwards. Leah felt something hard and warm and silky smooth pressing ever so slightly at her most intimate entrance, just waiting at the edge, teasing her with its gentle presence. She couldn't look down as Maleficent's free hand still gripped her throat like an iron vice, but she knew that the Fey Queen had conjured something that would fill her with the life of a child.

'Last chance to pull back Little Queen', she said with a low sultry breath. 'You can still walk away, return to your realm and find a more usual way of bearing a child. Or you can accept my gift and be free of that trite requirement. But remember, twenty years, and after that your child shall be mine!'

The ropes binding her and the hard teasing tip of Maleficent's final gift pressing at her entrance fogged Queen Leah's mind with passionate need and sensation. The logical part of her mind was hidden away from her, trapped inside a web of thorn-covered ropes and smothered by rose petals. She only knew that she needed this final gift with every part of her, that she would do anything for that final penetration, for release, and damn the consequences.