Sapphic Fairy Tales 02: Briar Rose 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes! Please, give it to me!' she gasped with a breathy moan.

Maleficent smiled a victorious toothy smile that was just a little too wide for her face and gave the smoke twisted around her fingers one final twist. Leah felt the long hard smoothness of whatever had been sitting at her entrance finally plunge forwards into her, filling her completely. It's bulk seemed to swell and engorge inside her, stretching her out in a glorious and painful rending of muscles. She felt utterly overwhelmed by the sensation of it filling her most private insides.

She almost thought that she could feel the invader vibrating inside her, as if filled with a thousand angry hornets. The feel of it filling her completely and pulsing devilishly across her most sensitive parts made her bite her lip and strain against her restraints. The sensation filled her whole body and mind, blanking out everything else and driving her pleasure on and one. The added stimulation was enough to force her to the brink of climax, her whole body shook with the tension of it, sweat beaded on her forehead and she gasped ineffectually as Maleficent's clawed hand still held her around the throat.

'Please!' she gasped, unable to take the pleasure any longer.

And with this final word, she felt a gentle, tender rub as of a rose petal drifting in the breeze, flick across her clit. Even this insignificant, nearly undetectable sensation was enough to tip Queen leah over the peak of her pleasure and she plunged forwards into the long destructive, downhill slope of a mind-shattering climax.

Leah screamed to the pink sky above as her whole body seemed filled with instant shattering delight. Her arm and leg muscles went instantly taut as they strained at the thorn covered ropes restraining her, pressing the sharp points ever so gently into her skin and heightening the pleasure and pain that was ripping through her. The fullness which filled her seemed to spurt inwards and upwards, creating a bloom of ripe tender rawness deep inside her which filled every part of her with its tingling terrible joy.

As the power of the orgasm faded inside her and the mind-numbing clouds of it began to recede into the shadows, Leah took several huge gulping gasps of air. The ropes which had restrained her seemed to release and melt away along with her pleasure until she was keeling in a shaking, trembling mess before the throne of Maleficent. When she finally was able to open her eyes and look down at herself she saw with some equal parts of horror and joy that her belly was already showing the faintest signs of swelling. The magic had worked.

Maleficent reached down and held Leah's hand in hers, almost gently, the claws that were her fingernails somehow having receded. When Leah looked up at the tall terrible woman before her, she seemed somehow softer, her jawline and cheekbones somehow not as sharp as they had been, but still the same face. She was dressed once more in her long flowing dark robe, and her horned crown of thorns and roses was still perched atop her head. But now it seemed almost an object of beauty, the roses fuller and more muted than before, the thorns smaller and duller.

'Our pact is sealed Little Queen,' she purred with a gentle smile, the light sparking in her deep green eyes. Her voice, though still deep and powerful, had a kindly edge to it, almost like a caring mother.

'Return to your life and your kingdom. Live many long happy years with your daughter, and I will see you again, when the time has come.'

Leah stood shakily as Maleficent helped her up and once again perspective seemed to begin to shift around her although she didn't move her legs at all, it seemed as if she were being whisked backwards away from the throne. The vines and brambles seemed to grow and creep up on either side as she retreated but she could still see and hear Maleficent clearly as the Queen waved a sarcastic farewell.

'Farewell Little Queen Leah. Enjoy my gift. I will see you in twenty years and nine months.'

And with that Leah was thrust out of the land of Thorns and Roses and fell backwards onto the grass beside the stone archway where

- - -

As Leah lay sprawled on the soft grass before the gateway the pink and red clad woman Flora rushed over to her. No time seemed to have passed at all.

'My goodness dear are you alright?' Flora gasped as she knelt down beside her. 'She didn't hurt you did she?'

'She's naked.' Fauna merely noted as she too walked up and stared down at Leah with one eyebrow cocked.

'Yes I can see that love, give me your cloak and offer our Queen some dignity for goodness sake!' Flora scolded as she seized her lover's long green cloak and wrapped it around Leah's shoulder as she sat up. She was still slightly too shocked to speak, the glorious and terrible things that she had just experienced seemed suddenly unreal, like a passing dream. But as she looked down and ran her hands across her midriff she could see and feel that she was still showing the first signs of being pregnant.

'What have you done?' Fauna asked as she too noticed the slight bulge where before there had been none.

The woman took a cautious step back as Leah clambered her way to her feet, holding the cloak around herself. Both Flora and Fauna's eyes were now fixed on her midriff and seemed to be examining her with more than just their eyes.

'There is some... powerful magic enshrined in you my Queen.' Flora said with wide eyes. 'I recognise the scent of its maker, a dark shadow of the power of my own mistress. What pact have you made with the Queen of Thorns and Roses to be so blessed?'

Leah smiled a happy smile, knowing that she had achieved what she had set out to do. The dark shadow of the future consequence of her actions seemed a distant insignificant threat on a far horizon. But still, if there was another way, a way for the power of Maleficent's sister Merryweather to counteract the evil of the pact, then perhaps these two women could help her.

And so she told them everything. Everything excluding the more sordid details of the ritual that she and Maleficent had performed. In any case, there were looks passed between all three women that they knew exactly what had gone on. Flora and Fauna had also gained their powers from Maleficent's own sister after all. When Leah had finished her tale, the three of them were seated once more in the little yellow house at the edge of the forest, the two women looked calm but concerned.

'As far as deals go,' Flora said, 'It's not the worst you could have gotten out of, Her.'

'Yes. She's not exactly evil, none of them are, but she's definitely got a nastier streak in her than our Lady Merryweather. And the whole thing about stealing your child away once they reach twenty years, that's very typical of Her. Although it's been many long years, centuries even since she last dealt with mortals.'

'Then how do I get around her deal?' Leah asked, hope had begun to kindle inside her, like the life of her child that all would be well and that she could have her cake and eat it too.

'Once sealed, the pact is unbreakable by any power on this earth my Queen', Flora said with a sad shake of her head. 'Once your child turns twenty years old, from that day forth, should they prick their finger on a thorn of any kind, they will be whisked away and returned to Maleficent's court from when they came.'

Leah hung her head, the hope inside her sputtering like an untended fireplace.

'There may be a way though.' Fauna said, quietly. 'A work around. Our power comes from Merryweather, the light to Maleficent's shadow, their magics are two and the same, one a reflection of the other. While Maleficent deals in separation, heartache and lust, Merryweather deals in companionship, compassion and love. There is perhaps a spell of love which we could embed into the same thread which now binds you to Maleficent's heartache.'

Flora and Fauna were now looking at each other with both fear and compassion in their eyes. The frightful nature of the task ahead of them seemed to wrestle with the joyous outcome should they succeed in changing the nature of the spell which bound Leah's child.

'Can you do it?' Leah asked, 'Can you save my child from the fate that I have cursed her with?'

As they shared one final look, the two women nodded kindly and reached out towards Leah's belly. Leah leaned back and allowed their entwined hands to rest gently on the small bump which now held the growing life of her daughter inside her.

For a moment nothing happened, and then a small breeze drifted through the open window, carrying with it several beautiful multicoloured flower petals. The air was filled with the beautiful scent of a summer meadow and Leah almost imagined that she could feel the heat of the sun on her skin, although it was now well past sunset.

For just a moment there was a twinge of pain inside her, as if something sharp had been twisted inside her belly, and then there was only the soft gentle feeling of the two women's hands on her skin, as they released.

'Did it work?'

A look of sorrow and kindness passed between the two of them and Flora reached out again to gently touch Leah on the knee.

'It worked a little bit my Queen. We were unable to undo the binding which links your daughter's life to the Queen of Thorns and Roses. Her magic was too powerful for even our Lady's power to undo.'

'But,' Fauna spoke up, 'instead we were able to add an addendum to your pact.'

'An addendum?' Leah asked, her heart now racing with fear and hope.

'Yes, nothing can change what must be done. Your child will be born and grow and be both kind and beautiful and smart and lovely. But after her twentieth birthday, she will prick her finger on a thorn, and from that moment on she will be property of Maleficent. But, the pact made no mention of which part of her was to be offered to The Queen. And so it will be only her spirit which is whisked away to that far realm. Her body shall remain, preserved in sleep as it was in life.'

'And so am I to be the mother of a breathing corpse?!' Queen Leah asked, anger suddenly sparking inside her.

'No my Queen', Flora said gently, 'This curse can be broken too, by the power of our Lady. Should your daughter share the kiss of a true love while she sleeps, then her spirit shall be returned to her body, and she will wake!'

The room was quiet as Flora finished her explanation. Leah sat with Fauna's robe still wrapped around herself, her palm gently placed against her own stomach, as if trying to comfort the still unborn child inside her. It was not what she had hoped. But it was a start, a hope, a way to break Maleficent's hold on her daughter's life that she had so callously cast away in her moment of weakness.

And there was time, time to solidify her rule, prove to her councillors and lords that she did not need a man to provide an heir to her throne. And she would have her daughter. To love and to raise and cherish, teach her how to be good and kind and beneficent to all her people. And one day, when the time came, she would be gone from her for a short while, but with luck and with the magic of both Merryweather and Maleficent wrapped around her destiny, her daughter would return and the future of her kingdom would be made safe.

And so she gave her a name to honour her two destinies. Briar Rose, a testament to the thorns which ensnared her and the magic of the flower petals which would save her. Queen Leah knew that she and Queen Maleficent would meet again, one day in the future when she came to collect her bounty. And when she did, she would be as ready as she could be. This was not over yet.