Sapphic Fairy Tales 04: Snowdrop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esmerelda cried out in one long howling cry as Anya entered her, tears of submission and pleasure fell freely from her screwed up eyes and she bucked her hips backwards onto the long hard phallus, willing it to fully fill her up. As soon as Anya bottomed out inside her latest conquest she held her position for just a moment and leaned down over her body until her mouth was just behind her left ear.

'You belong to me now, slut!'

And with that she began to slowly rock her hips backwards and forwards in a wheel-like rotating motion, drawing the leather cock in and out of Esmerelda's defenceless sopping wet hole with each grind. The hard bud of hide on the rear side of the device ground gloriously into Anya's sensitive bud at the head of her own slit every time she thrust forwards. She bit her lower lip in glorious dominant pleasure as she heard Esmerelda moaning and crying out from below, her bound hands gripping tightly at the bedsheets as she rocked back into Anya's motions.

Every now and then Anya would reach up and plant another hard smack on the girl's behind until the skin there started to shine red and sore from her blows. The air around them grew hot and sweat beaded across the pale smooth skin of the Queen and the darker skin of the poacher she had ensnared.

'That's a good girl!' Anya crooned with satisfaction as she ground her hips forwards, feeling a little pulse of pleasure every time she did so.

'For such a naughty slut, you certainly fuck like a good girl.'

Esmerelda didn't reply but just continued to gasp and cry out with pleasure and pain as she was fucked roughly from behind. Anya could feel in the way that the poor girl thrust her hips back into her and the desperate moans and sobs of joy from her gagged mouth that the edge of her orgasm was approaching. Anya barely had to move her own hips at all any more as Esmerelda fucked herself silly on the leather cock that was plunging deep inside her, causing rivulets of sweet juices to flow with each thrust.

Anya could feel her own orgasm growing as well, a warm desperate feeling of tenderness blossoming out from between her legs with each bump of their hips. But that was never the plan, she had plans yet for this girl.

Just as the gasps from Elsmerelda began to reach a crescendo and her hips were bucking back into her like a wild mare caught in a noose, Queen Anya performed her cruellest trick of all and in one quick motion withdrew the leather cock from where it had been buried, leaving the hole empty behind her. A desperate muffled moan of denial escaped Esmerelda's lips as she thrust back into empty space, denied the final release she had so desperately craved.

As she stood from the soiled bedsheets and moved round to the head of the bed, Queen Anya laughed in cruel delight as she pulled the gloves from her fingers, allowing them to fall to the floor.

'Oh dear sweet thing, you didn't really think that I was going to let you finish did you?'

She crooned mockingly as she came to sit in front of the bound girl, her legs splayed wide before her.

'No no, such a privilege has to be earned, my little slut.'

With another spell Anya summoned a new object from the ether which fastened itself perfectly around Esmerelda's crotch. It was a beautiful metal-forged chastity belt, bolted securely together and finished with magical runes to keep it in place. Esmerelda cried and ground her teeth into the leather gag as she realised that she had been tricked and denied any kind of release at all.

'Oh, don't cry my dear, this isn't forever. I promise you release, I swear, but first you have to do something for me. Understood?'

Anya loosened the bonds around Esmeralda slightly as she drew her face up to the same level as hers, enjoying the tear streaks down her cheeks and the look of utter misery on the poor hunter's face.

In reply to her demand, Esmerelda simply took one last look up and down at the Queen before her, and over her own sorely used body still tied to the bed, before she nodded her head in final submission to her Queen's will.

'Good girl, now as your first duty, I believe that we have something to finish here.'

With a flash, the gag around Esmerelda's mouth was gone but with a tug of surprising strength, Anya gasped a fistful of her wiry short blond hair and forced her face down into the wet, silky lips between her wide open legs. The beaten girl began to lick and suck dutifully as soon as she realised what was happening to her and Anya felt the wonderful power of forcing her to submit to her will stimulate her pleasure once more.

Although she lacked technique, Esmerelda certainly made up for it in enthusiasm as she buried her tongue as deep as she could force it between Anya's lower lips, licking and lapping desperately, trying to please her new mistress. The beautiful sound of the young woman feasting soon filled the small chamber which was now filled with the smell of sex. Anya relaxed and let her do her work, laying back in the pillows and feeling the tender desperate motions of the lips and tongue flick over her most intimate insides.

It didn't take long for the embers of her orgasm to quickly re-ignite into a roaring fire and she felt its warmth spread out through her core, down her legs and arms and into her mind. The dominant pleasure roared through her and deep down inside her as the inferno burst outwards in a glorious firestorm of hot warm liquid. She laid her head back and let out one long gasping tender cry of relief, milking the moment for all it was worth, and reminding the young woman whose face was buried in her snatch exactly what it was that she had lost.

The pleasure slowly subsided and the roaring in Anya's ears was replaced by the soft sobs of Esmerelda as she beheld the device still encased around her groin. Anya dispelled the taught bonds which had held her captive to the bed, as a far more effective bond was now binding the girl to her. She reached up and took Esmerelda's chin in her hand as she smiled sweetly and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

'There, there my darling, it won't be for long. I promise. But there is something that you must do for me before I can remove that awful thing. Do you want to know what it is?'

- - -

The last thing that Snowdrop remembered before she came back to consciousness was being awoken from sleep late at night in her room, before a strong smelling wad of something chemical was placed over her nose and she fell back into unconsciousness. She didn't know how long it had been since she had been taken, but now she knew that she was clearly heavily tied up, gagged and blindfolded and being carried over someone's shoulder. She tried hard not to panic and regulate her breathing, struggling uselessly against the ropes that restrained her. She had suspected that her stepmother was hatching a plot to remove her, but she had never suspected that she would try something so unsubtle as to simply have her kidnapped.

Her captor had clearly noticed that she had woken up because they shifted her position slightly over their shoulder and called out to her in a harsh but clearly female voice,

'No point in struggling princess. I've been tying knots longer than you've been able to walk, and it's not far now.'

The voice was unfamiliar to Snowdrop but she detected a hint of frustrated reluctance to the voice, as if she was performing a duty that was distasteful to her. That was reassuring, whoever this woman was, she maybe hadn't kidnapped her just because she enjoyed such things. Snowdrop tried to ask where they were going around the gag in her mouth but the words came out muffled, so she gave up and simply tried to position herself so that her head wasn't being bashed against the woman's back with every step.

Sure enough, after a few more minutes of trudging, Snowdrop felt herself being lowered to kneel on the wet ground and the blindfold and gag were pulled off of her head. She blinked in the pale sunlight which filtered through the clouds as she looked around her. They were somewhere in a forest, bleak leafless trees surrounded them and the ground was covered with leaf litter. She had been placed directly next to a small stump of a tree and her captor was standing directly before her.

She was a tall strong looking woman who wore thick looking travelling leathers and strips of hide which protected her from the cold that Snowdrop was now shivering from. She stood with her legs apart, her hands resting on a large double-headed axe and a look of bitter distaste on her face.

'Who are you? What's going on?' Snowdrop asked from the ground.

'I'm nobody princess, and I'd say that it was pretty obvious what was going on here.'

A look of regret flashed across the tall woman's face and she hefted her axe in both hands and looked down at the stump in front of Snowdrop. A cold chill went down the princesses spine as she realised what she meant. This wasn't just a simple kidnapping and transporting, this was an assassination. Her heart beat fast in her chest and her skin went cold with terror as she looked up at the sharp edge of the axe.

'No...! No Please!' She pleaded, struggling harder against the ropes and trying to wriggle free.

'Sorry princess, I've got to do this, I don't have a choice.' The woman replied, stepping forward and grabbing hold of Snowdrop by the hair.

'No! Please, have mercy! I'll do anything, just don't...!'

The hunter woman paused, still holding her firmly but not tugging on her hair or trying to wrestle her into position.

'Anything?'

'Yes, please, anything!'

Snowdrop looked up and saw that the huntresses' eyes were filled with tears as she looked down at her as if regretting every decision which had led her to this point. The grip on the dark hair in one hand and the solid handle of the axe loosened and she reached down to pull Snowdrop to standing. Even so she still towered a good foot above the princess and held her arms strongly in both hands as she looked down into her eyes from above.

'I understand the desire to give anything.'

She growled softly as she began loosening the ties which were wrapped around Snowdrop.

'That's just what brought you and me here together, that desire to do anything just to appease someone else. So I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to set you loose, and you can run, just get free of this place. But you can never go back home, you understand? You have to run, fast and far away. And in return you can... I don't know... give me a kiss and then you can just, go!'

Snowdrop's whole body was shaking with fear and relief at being allowed this reprieve, she looked up into the sorrowful brown eyes of the huntress and wiped a couple of tears from her cheeks as the last of the ropes binding her fell away. Her heart was still beating hard in her chest and her hands trembled as she placed them delicately on the taller woman's shoulders as she leaned up to place a kiss on her lips. The strong arms held her captive tightly as her head leaned down into the kiss and as their lips met, a moment of strange affection existed between the two of them. Snowdrop was surprised at how soft and tender the huntresses' lips were as she gently parted her lips to allow her tongue to flick between her teeth. And she felt warm against her chilled skin, holding her tightly to her chest without excessive force, but like a lover would, tenderly and kindly.

It lasted for just a moment and then Snowdrop pulled away. The huntress turned her back on her and leant down to pick up the axe which had fallen at her feet. Without turning to look at her, the tall woman simply reached up to wipe a couple of tears away and just whispered,

'Run.'

Snowdrop turned her back on the strange woman who had set her free and, picking up her skirts, dashed into the gathering darkness of the forest, leaving her life behind her forever.

- - -

Snowdrop had never been out into the forests surrounding the castle, certainly never at night and it took about a second for her to become completely and utterly lost. Without a path to follow, or even a moon in the sky to guide her way between the dark trunks she stumbled blindly through the brush, her heart still pounding in her chest. The fact that her whole life had fallen apart around her in less than night bubbled away at the back of her mind, but her thoughts were mostly taken up with the feeling of betrayal by the Queen Regent.

The fact that she had only been saved from having her head removed by the head-taker in question was as strange as the woman herself had been. What did the Queen hold over her, to force her to commit such an act? And why had this huntress changed her mind at the last moment and allowed her to escape? Despite the threat that she posed to her, Snowdrop found herself hoping that one day the two of them might meet again, if only so that she could ask all these questions, and more. If nothing else, the strange kiss that she had traded for her life had been as exhilarating as it had been terrifying.

As she ploughed on through the darkening woods, Snowdrop thought that she could see a light up ahead, or perhaps it was just her imagination. She also thought that she could make out strange cries and moans, perhaps she was being stalked by the souls of the damned who had wandered these forests for all time? She stopped as the light up ahead grew brighter, definitely not an illusion or an apparition. She could make out the flicker of a single candle flickering inside a lantern, it was hanging about three foot from the ground, hanging from a tree branch

The strange noises she had been hearing were also clearer here and seemed to be coming from a living being, not a ghostly apparition. She could hear deep breathing and sharp sighs of pain, or was it... pleasure? Moving as silently as she could, Snowdrop crept forwards towards the light and the scene before her came into view as she peeked around the trunk of a large oak tree.

Laying back on a large flat rock with their back to Snowdrop was a short, red haired woman. From what Snowdrop could see illuminated by the lantern-light, the woman appeared to be completely naked, as the peeping princess could see the whole stretch of her shoulders, over her chest and saw her ample breasts jiggling gently as she breathed. As the woman turned her head, Snowdrop instantly recognised her as one of the dwarven folk that visited the castle sometimes. She was definitely a dwarf because no other females of any other peoples had such thick or lustrous looking beards as those of dwarven women, often adorned with rings of gold and set with precious gems. This woman's beard was neatly woven into two perfect plaits which hung down either side of her face as she lay back, the ends of each plait held in place by a thick ring of woven gold.

The other fascinating thing about the dwarf woman was what was happening between her legs. From her position hiding in amongst the trees, Snowdrop could make out the shape of a second dwarven head, the face buried deep in the thick bush of tangled red hair that lay between the reclining dwarf's legs. It was impossible to tell the gender from this position, but Snowdrop could see that this one had long blond hair which was tightly curled and their eyes were currently closed as they feasted on what lay between their partner's open wide legs.

The gasps and moans which filtered through the trees were much clearer here and Snowdrop felt a perverse kind of excitement ripple through her for being witness to such a scene. She knew that she should turn away and leave these two dwarf lovers in peace. But at the same time, they may be the only two people in this forest that didn't want to kill her. Perhaps she would stay and just wait for them to be finished, and then introduce herself.

The gasps for air from the recumbent woman on the rock were coming harder and faster and she reached out to grasp the tightly curled hair of her partner and hold their mouth in place. The blond dwarf showed no sign of wanting to pull back and the lapping sucking sounds that were coming from between the other woman's legs left nothing unclear about what they were doing there. Snowdrop felt herself becoming flush to witness such a scene and even bit her lower lip slightly as she saw the red-haired dwarf's eyelids flutter and her mouth fall open in a delighted 'O' of pleasure. A long throaty drawn out moan rumbled out of the recumbent woman's throat as she pulled her lover's face hard into her crotch. Her whole body shook with vigorous gyrations as the orgasm broke through her and all the while her blond partner continued to lick and suck at her without relenting.

As the shivers subsided and her breathing began to return to normal, the red haired woman finally collapsed backwards onto the rock beneath her with a contented smile on her face beneath the thick woven beard. The blond one stood as if to admire their handiwork, wiping their soaking wet mouth and beard with the back of their arm. From her hiding place in the bushes, Snowdrop could see that this one was also clearly a woman. Despite the muscular shoulders and thick curled beard, the full round breasts, wide hips and fur covered mound between her legs were sure giveaways. Thankfully neither of the two lady dwarves seemed to have noticed their human voyeur and Snowdrop tried to stay as still and quiet as she could as the two women looked lovingly into each other's eyes as they lay side by side.

Snowdrop finally averted her eyes from this tender private moment, feeling a burst of shame and embarrassment wash over her for intruding. But after a few more moments of hiding and waiting, she thought that she heard the sounds of quiet muttered speaking between the two women on the rock, as well as the gentle fumbling of pieces of clothing being recovered and donned. She remained still until she was more convinced that the two lovers were probably more presentable, and then made some obvious rustling and moving motions in the undergrowth, to make it seem as if she had only just begun to stumble forward out of the woods.

There were a few short curses and exclamations in the guttural dwarven tongue uttered as she entered the clearing, doing her best to appear as lost and bewildered as she could, hopefully to stir the charity of these two. Now that they were dressed Snowdrop beheld the two women properly and saw that they wore simple labourers clothes, but each held a dangerous looking axe and pickaxe in their hand defensively as they eyed her with suspicion. It didn't escape Snowdrop's notice however that the two held on to the other with their free hand in a gesture of protective solidarity.

'Hello...' Snowdrop finally stammered to break the silence, and she waved a nervous hand. 'I'm Snowdrop, pleased to meet you, erm...'

She trailed off, unsure of exactly what to say next. Thankfully the red-haired dwarf lowered her axe slightly and raised an eyebrow at the clearly lost human girl that she beheld before her.

'What are you doing out here in the middle of the night now, lass? Disturbing a perfectly lovely date-night?'

Her accent was thick and gravelly, like a lot of her folk, but there was a kindness in her words and Snowdrop felt herself relax a bit.

'Well, I... Erm, I was brought here by...'

Snowdrop struggled to find a convincing lie that would convince the two women to take pity on her and offer her shelter, before she just gave up and told the truth.

'My name's Princess Snowdrop. I was brought here by a huntress assassin who was hired by my stepmother the Queen Regent to kill me because... I don't know... a mirror told her to or something. But the huntress let me go instead, and I've been lost in the woods for a while and I'm cold and I'm hungry and I don't suppose you could find it in your hearts to let me hide with you, just for a little bit?'