Sapphic Fairy Tales 04: Snowdrop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trek through the forest with Snowdrop in her arms seemed as long to Esmerelda as a walk to the moon. Her tears flowed freely down her face and onto the cold body of the sleeping princess. Her heart filled with regret for having played a part in her demise, for having bowed to the queen's demands and taken Snowdrop from her home in the first place. Perhaps if she had been stronger willed and resisted then things would be different now. But it was not to be.

Esmerelda's small hunting lodge was a full half-day's walk away through the woods and when she finally lay Snowdrop's cold from down on the humble bed there she sat by her side, holding onto her hand for just a moment. The princess's eyes were closed in peace, and her mouth hung slightly open as if in a deep sleep, a small droplet of moisture still clinging to her pale pink lips. Esmerelda reached out to wipe the droplet away and as she did she felt a strange numbness in her thumb as the liquid alighted on her skin. Strange.

With gentle motions of her fingers, Esmerelda opened Snowdrop's mouth wider and saw a small speck of something resting on her tongue, the pale white flesh and ruby red skin of the apple she had bitten into. Gingerly Esmerelda reached two fingers between Snowdrop's lips and felt the numbness spread down her finger and thumb as she grasped the small bite of the poisoned fruit and drew it up and out of her mouth. But sadly there was no gasp of air, or flickering of the eyelids to restore the poor girl to life. Esmerelda tossed the cursed bite to one side and leaned back over the princess, examining her once more for any sign of life.

There was nothing, her body stayed still and cold, empty of breath and warmth. But then, something. A low, barely perceptible beat of a pulse beneath Esmeralda's fingers on Snowdrop's neck. She could have imagined it, but a few moments later it came again, weak and fragile to be sure, but there. She had to do something, anything to increase the poor girl's heart rate, and bring her back from the brink.

The huntress did the only thing that she could think of in her panic and leant forward to press her lips against the recumbent princesses own mouth. Planting a firm and tender kiss on her lips, something which had raised the heartbeat of many a young lass over the years. Still nothing, but perhaps the pulse beat a little stronger, a touch faster.

Moving quickly now, Esmerelda continued to kiss as kindly as she could over the unmoving form of Snowdrop, kissing over her lips and chin, her neck and shoulders, feeling guilty and consumed by doubt as she did so. It felt wrong to be taking advantage of her sleeping form like this, but if it was what it took to bring her back from the brink of death then this was what she would do.

With her strong hands and with desperate panic and guilt in her heart, Esmerelda tore at the clothing that Snowdrop wore, freeing her small pale breasts with their little pink buds of nipples atop them. Esmerelda didn't waste a moment and leant down to nibble softly on the tips with her teeth and tongue, gently cupping Snowdrop with her arms and feeling for a pulse again. Her body remained limp, but as she kissed her breasts, she thought that she detected a small gasp of air being drawn into her lungs. She had to keep going.

The long skirt and simple underwear that Snowdrop wore were the next to go as Esmerelda fumbled and pulled them away until the princess lay naked and pale on the bed before her. She thought that she saw a single twitch of a finger as she nibbled passionately at her neck and hugged her left breast with her hand, twisting the now hardening nipple between her fingers as she did so. It was working.

There was a quick pause as Esmerelda pulled and yanked at her own clothing, thinking to warm the princesses' cold body with her own warmth as she lay atop her with her face in her neck and one of her hands gently caressing down her stomach, over her hips and between her legs. To her surprise Esmerelda found that Snowdrop's slit was already wet and warm and the glorious heady scent of feminine sex filled her nose as she gently pulled her lower lips apart with her fingers, seeking out the stimulating nub of pleasure that she knew would rest within.

With her head on the small chest beneath her, Esmerelda definitely detected a heartbeat, quiet and weak but there, and growing stronger with every moment. A barely perceptible sigh, or was it a moan, escaped Snowdrop's lips as Esmerelda softly ran her finger over the bundle of flesh at the head of her dewey wet entrance. Esmerelda knew what she had to do, how she did her best work and she shuffled down the bed until she was resting on her elbows, her legs on the floor and her head between Snowdrop's spread wide legs.

What she saw there was a thing of pure beauty. Snowdrop's slit was a perfect peach-like mound of soft pink flesh with a small downy soft patch of dark hair at its head. Esmerelda reached forwards and gently spread her lower lips apart, revealing the dark pink slick folds within and she breathed in the living scent with an appreciative sigh. But with no time left to waste, she licked her lips and dove her mouth forwards to run her tongue in one long slow lick from the base of Snowdrop's slit to the very tip, ending with a small flick as she brushed over the bud at the top. There was a definite shivering tremble all over Snowdrop's body as she did so, and a warmth was slowly returning to her skin as Esmerleda leant back in to take her whole wet hole in her mouth.

The girl tasted absolutely delicious, salty and savoury and sweet all at once with a divine scent of pure woman over it all. Although Esmerelda's own loins burned with a desire long in need of satisfying she ignored the desperate cries of her own body and focused on the now breathing form of her charge before her. Snowdrop's eyes fluttered slightly as Esmerelda continued to plough on with her tongue and lips, lapping with hungry passion over her exposed bud and inner lips.

She was so lost in the moment that she didn't realise when Snowdrop's weak but slender fingers reached up to entwine in her hair and pull limply on it, encouraging her to bury her face deeper into her now sopping wet hole. As mad and ridiculous as it was, Esmerelda's ministrations were clearly having their desired effect and stirring the poisoned princess back from the brink. She felt that she needed to change position and without thinking, Esmerelda swung her whole body around until she lay on the bed with her head between Snowdrop's legs and Snowdrop's head between her own as she pressed their bodies together, willing her to leech her life and warmth as she continued her licking and sucking from above.

Her long muscular arms reached around the small but well shaped thighs of the princess so that her fingers could slowly and gently penetrate Snowdrop's dripping wet hole. As she did so she thought that she heard a single, breathy 'Yeeees' from below her, but perhaps it was just her wishful thinking. She could feel her own slit now desperately crying out for attention, it had been brought to the brink and then denied and then ignored and she could feel the rumbling desperate desire for release crying out for attention inside her. But not now, she had to see this through, for better or worse.

Her tongue was beginning to cramp with use as she relentlessly lapped over Snowdrop's pussy and her curled fingers stroked in rhythm with her tongue as she tried to stir yet more life back into the princess lying beneath her. A definite cough, then gasp and moan now escaped from Snowdrop's lips and for a moment Esmerelda thought of stopping, that she had done enough to wake Snowdrop. But then she felt the gentle pressure of Snowdrop's hands on her buttocks, drawing her hips in towards the girl's head.

The girl was clearly delirious and she made to stop and pull away, but the gentle pressure on her thighs held her in place still and a small weak voice called to her,

'Don't stop. Please, I want this, I want you!'

Esmerelda needed no further encouragement and with a satisfied sigh she lowered her head back down and continued to feast on the princesses' defenceless pussy, her fingers plunging back into its depths. At the same time she felt a gentle lap at her own entrance of a small and inexperienced tongue, licking tenderly at the freely flowing juices she found there. Even this simple fumbling motion was enough to nearly send Esmerelda over the edge, so pent up was she with tension inside. She could feel the ghost of her own orgasm similarly resurrected from the edge of death and fill her body once more with desperate burning fire.

She moaned deeply to encourage the princess on and was rewarded by another long lap of her tongue over her other lips. She never let up from her own ministrations and she could feel the girl's slim and still weak body bucking up into her mouth with every stroke of her tongue. The moans coming from below encouraged her to not stop and plough ahead, feeling her own denied orgasm rising within her at the same time. Just as she felt the soft tender touch of Snowdrop's lips kiss gently at her most sensitive bud, she also felt a tightening of the muscles around penetrating fingers as princess Snowdrop came hard into her face. The sensation of burying her face in those gorgeous lower lips and the now ravenous licking of the princess below was enough to send her over the edge of her own pleasure and she moaned and cried out into the slick folds in her mouth as she came too.

The cries of pleasure from the tall muscular huntress and the petite princess filled the small cabin in the woods as the two women coated each other's faces. The gasping, crying moans of pleasure echoed through the woods and Esmerelda knew that there would never be another day like this one as she held her lover's hips in her arms, holding her tight to her own body and feeling the wonderful life flow through her veins.

Finally, after their orgasms had receded and their breath had returned to normal, Esmerelda rotated her body around to lie next to Snowdrop on her small bed. The princesses' face was still covered in her juices and her cheeks were flushed with happy relief but a wide smile covered her face and Esmerelda thought that in that moment she was the most beautiful woman in all the land.

They lay there together for a long time simply revelling in each other's bodies with their hands and mouths, occasionally talking but mostly holding one another, until they were ready for the next round. Just what came next for them, neither were sure. For now they didn't need to be any more than just Snowdrop and her Huntress.