Sapphic Fairy Tales 07: The Selkie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while Ariel was completely silent with neither a sigh or a moan escaping her mouth. But as Molly nibbled her ear and then bit and kissed her way down the girl's slender neck, her face was the perfect rictus of sensual pleasure, and she held on tightly to Molly's head and shoulders. With some further fumbling of material and gentle tugging the two women finally lay completely naked beside each other. But this time Ariel made no effort to conceal her small but perky bare breasts and gorgeous flat stomach, she lay with graceful ease beside Molly who held her tightly in her large muscular arms as she devoured her mouth and neckline.

With gentle manoeuvrings, Ariel rolled the pair of them over until she was sitting astride Molly's hips, looking down at her through a thin curtain of her own hair, a serene smile on her face. Molly for her part rested her hands on Ariel's hips and gently rotated her own pelvis up into her, grinding their forms together in perfect unison. Ariel reached down to quietly fondle Molly's full breasts once more, pulling and twisting gently at her nipples to stimulate further hip motions. The expression of Ariel's face was one of serene bliss as she ground her mound into Molly's muscular core. Molly could feel the girl's wetness already beginning to brew there and she marvelled at her complete nakedness laid bare before her, with not even a scrap of hair covering her lower body, like a seal or a dolphin.

Even though she made no sound, Molly could tell that Ariel's breathing was coming faster as she rode her, her head fell back and her open mouth let out a silent sigh of pleasure. Her eyelids fluttered and her hands faltered on the muscular chest and stomach of Molly below. As Ariel looked back down at the woman laying prone beneath her, their eyes met again and she smiled a sexy mischievous smile as she licked her lips. She adjusted her position, rotating round a full half circle until her pelvis was directly above Molly's face and her face was directly above Molly's pelvis.

Molly was now greeted to the full beautiful dripping wet view of Ariel's naked slit directly before her with its dewy lips peeking out between the folds. Licking her own lips, Molly didn't wait for an invitation and quickly grabbed hold of Ariel's soft pert buttocks and pulled her slender frame towards her, burying her face in the delicious cunt that she had been offered. The taste, a delightful musky savouriness with all its delicate flavours and delicious slick ran across her tongue and filled her nostrils, filling her mind with a glorious heady sensation of utter delight. At the same time she felt Ariel's tongue similarly lick in one long sensuous length from the tip to the base of her own cunt. The wonderful feeling of eating and being eaten out at the same time made Molly moan out with rapturous pleasure and she blessed the gods of the sea that had brought this woman to her tonight.

The small stone built cabin perched on the clifftop above the roaring sea was soon filled with the heady scent of feminine sex. Although Ariel remained silent, she devoured Molly's open slit before her like a woman starved, burying her face between its needy folds and plunging her tongue as deep as she could into her dripping wet hole. Molly could do little more than lay back and take the wonderful ravishing that she was receiving, while holding fast to Ariel's prone backside in front of her. She moaned loudly for the both of them, her gasping breathy sighs mixing with the howling wind and gale outside, and the constant licking lapping noises of both their tongues feasting on delicious pussy.

Molly's tongue lapped hungrily at Ariel's bare delicious cunt like a dog at water, its wide strong length flicking over the tender bud at the head of the slit before running like water over sand across the luscious lips. Ariel struggled and writhed atop her, still unable to make a sound but pushing her hips back into the larger woman's face desperate for more, every muscle within her tensing like a taut rope. Molly too could feel her own orgasm growing inside her, a delightful building of bliss which grew and grew with every lick and suck of Ariel's delightful mouth. She might not be able to speak, but by the gods the girl knew how to use her tongue.

Sweat beaded on both of the women's bodies despite the chill wind whistling in through the cracks in the thatch, and their breath came fast and ragged as if they had been running for miles. The pressure inside Molly was approaching breaking point, like a sail straining under a howling gale force, the threads of the tether beginning to fray and snap. She couldn't hold it back much longer, wanted, needed to cum and hoped that she could only hold out until she felt Ariel's similar release above her. The petite girls' body was as taught as a mast, her hips bucked back wildly into Molly's face and she lapped it up gratefully with every vulgar thrust.

Finally, after a seemingly endless rolling tide of laps and licks and full-mouthed kisses, she felt Ariel shudder violently in her arms above her, her whole body quaking and flexing, and Molly knew that if she could have made a sound the girl would have been screaming with all her lungs into Molly's own cunt. At the same time Molly allowed herself the desperate release that she had been holding back for this shared moment of bliss, the line inside her gave up its final strength and the sail snapped loose, flapping wildly in the howling gale within her. She felt her own body tense up as she buried her whole face into Ariel's soaking wet slit, holding on to the slim form above her like it was a floating bit of jetsam on a storm tossed sea.

The two women, each with their whole mouths ravenously lapping at the other, held one-another in one long drawn out wild orgasm which shook through the both of them. But finally the storm began to die, the howling gale subsided and their muscles gently relaxed as they collapsed back into the mattress, utterly spent. With shaky limbs, Ariel turned and came to lie with her head on Molly's ample chest, planting a long passionate kiss on her wet lips. Molly tasted her own juices on the girl's soft lips and held her tightly as they lay together, naked and warm in each other's arms. Molly planted a few small kisses on Ariel's head and the girl nuzzled up happily into her.

With her free arm Molly reached over to the sea chest beside the bed. The Tafl pieces had been scattered to the floor at some point so she opened up the lid to pull out a spare blanket to keep them both warm through the storm-filled night. She left the lid open, she would put the Tafl pieces away again in the morning.

- - -

Dawn came the next day with a bright and clear sunrise over a calm but still grey cold sea. Molly awoke alone in her bed, slightly disappointed not to find the wonderful waifish girl still beside her. In fact she didn't seem to be anywhere in the small cottage at all. The beautiful slim dress that Molly had leant Ariel was lying neatly folded at the foot of the bed, and her thick waxed coat hung on its hook by the door. Molly scrambled up out of bed, to throw open the shutters and cast her eyes out on the world outside, looking for the mysterious Ariel. Had it all been just a wonderful mysterious dream?

But no, the Tafl pieces were still scattered over the floor, the lid of her sea chest open beside them. But as she looked inside, Molly saw that the mysterious seal skin that she had found yesterday was missing. Why had Ariel taken it? Without a moment's hesitation Molly threw on her coat, wrapping it tightly around herself, her legs and feet still bare below it's hem, her wild ginger hair an untidy mane atop her head.

Outside it was calm but still cold, with the scent of the sea breeze blowing lightly over the cliff top. Molly scanned the horizon around and spotted a small distant shape on the path down towards the beach, could that be her? She took off running at a full sprint, heedless of the scraggy grass and loose shale that pounded under her feet, trying to catch the silent girl. She had no idea what she would say if she caught her, but she knew that she didn't want their beautiful night together to end just like this.

By the time Molly made it down to the beach, she could see the naked form of Ariel already wading out into the icy cold sea, the grey water already up above her beautiful narrow waist. In her arms she clutched the limp form of the sleek grey pelt, and she turned back with wide startled eyes to Molly standing on the shoreline, shouting out to her.

Molly was baffled, why was she wading out into the ocean, with that seal skin? Who was she? Why did she have to go? All of these questions and more, raised to the tip of Molly's tongue but she simply stood, half-naked and cold on the pebble-strewn beach, her eyes fixed onto Ariel's distant ultramarine eyes.

Aerial looked back at her and smiled a sweet grateful smile, lowering her arms to either side of her and allowing Molly one last look at her beautiful bare breasts, her long subtle arms, her delicate kissable neck. Then she closed her eyes and fell backwards into the water, the last thing Molly saw was the flash of her long ruby red hair disappearing in the surf.

For a moment there was complete silence, not even the gulls above let out a cry. And then, much further out, a small dark shape bobbed up out of the water, the small happy looking form of a female seal's snout, with the top of her head strangely stained a dark red colour. Molly gasped when she saw it, the seal's dark eyes so different but so familiar. She stayed floating in the water for just a moment longer, staring back at Molly standing alone on the shoreline. Before it dove back into the sea, the last flash of its presence, the signature wide fan of her rear flippers disappearing with a splash below the water.

- - -

Molly never told anybody about her encounter with the little selkie. There were numerous tall tales from other fishermen and women of these creatures up and down the coast, but Molly doubted many of them were also true. She only hoped that one small part of the legend was true, and that was that when a year had passed, that she would see Ariel again.

12