Sapphic Fairy Tales 06: Cinderella

Story Info
A (very kinky) lesbian retelling of Cinderella.
9.2k words
4.83
9.2k
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the lowest of the lowly servants to the highest of the high society, it is said that each of us has, looking over us, our very own guardian angels. These beings watch over our lives like the sun and moon, ever present, watchful, but separate. Only very rarely do these creatures choose to interfere in the lives of their charges, preferring to let their destinies unfold in the natural way.

But occasionally, when we are at our greatest need, or when danger threatens and life teeters on the edge, they can exert their influence on our world. For better or worse, our guardian angels watch over us and have our best interests at heart. At least, that is what we have to hope that they want for us.

- - -

The day for Cinderella started very much the same as any other day. She was up before dawn to prepare the house's breakfast and begin the numerous other chores that always demanded her attention. She put on the traditional maid's uniform that her stepmother and Mistress, Lady Tremaine, insisted that she wore during her duties. The silky dark outfit with frilly apron and frilly white lining barely came down below her waist, leaving her long smooth stocking-covered legs exposed. Her short blond hair was always tied back with a strip of blue cloth into a simple elegant ponytail, which kept it back from interfering with her other duties.

As she passed by the cloudy mirror in the dining room, making her way up to her Stepmother's chambers she caught a glimpse of herself. She was a young pretty girl of only twenty, quite thin as a result of her meagre diet and with high cheekbones and a petite pointed nose. Her small breasts were cupped tightly by the tight cinching of the maid's uniform, which also amplified her narrow waist and allowed her admittedly slim hips to flare out a little wider beneath the skirt. Beneath the skirt she wore a simple plain cotton thong which her Stepmother said showed off her best asset perfectly when she was bending down to scrub the floors.

And finally, finishing off the outfit was a simple black leather collar around her throat, the studs of which spelled out the word 'SLUT' in sparkling glass gems. Lady Tremaine had secured this trinket around her neck on the very first day that Cinderella had knowingly submitted herself to being her Mistress's little serving slut. She had not taken it off even once since that day, and every day she had prepared her Stepmother's breakfast at 7am sharp and brought it up to her in bed, the first of her daily duties.

The door to Lady Tremaine's chamber was closed as usual and Cinderella knocked delicately before hearing the call to enter. She had made the mistake of entering without being called to before, and had been punished for it. While balancing the tray with the breakfast expertly in her hand, Cinderella opened the door and stared into the gloom inside. The only light in the room came through a narrow slit in the curtains which allowed a slim beam of morning sunlight to fall across the wide double bed at the centre of the room.

Lying on bed was Lady Tremaine, her Stepmother, her Mistress. She was as beautiful as she was austere and strict. She currently lay back on a pile of pillows, with a long satin purple nightshirt being the only thing currently covering her naked form. Her tall and sensuous body looked almost like a relaxed snake, her curves sprawled like a river across the black silk sheets. Her long dark hair, flecked with grey at the temples, was tied up in a school-teacher-esque bun behind her head and her bright green eyes shone out of the gloom towards Cinderella. Even after all these years Cinderella still quailed a little under the glare of her Mistress, but also felt a delicious small part of her quiver deep down inside her.

'Cinderella, perfectly on time as usual, good girl.'

Lady Tremaine said with a smile as she took the tea that Cinderella placed on the nightstand beside her.

'Thank you Stepmother,' Cinderella replied obediently with a small curtsey, 'May I continue with my duties Mistress?'

'You may,'

Lady Tremaine sipped her tea and allowed herself to relax onto the bed sheets. Cinderella curtseyed once more and moved around to the foot of her Mistress's bed before coming up to kneel before her prone form. With delicate but perfunctory movements, Cinderella tugged at the long purple satin nightgown that her Mistress always wore to sleep, until the fabric was above her waist. Lady Tremaine tutted around her cup of tea and licked her lips,

'Well then slut! You have other duties to attend to besides this, now get on with it!'

Cinderella pursed her lips slightly as the small quivering part deep inside her wrestled with the wonderful burning humiliation on her cheeks as she lowered her head down between her stepmother's legs. The sight of the glorious dark hair-crested vulva with its dewey wet lips peeking out between, and the glorious womanly scent always made Cinderella's mouth water slightly. She didn't wait for a second instruction and bent down to begin greedily licking and sucking on her Stepmother's waiting cunt. Just like every other day, she brought up breakfast and then she ate a breakfast of her own.

From her position kneeling on the end of the bed Cinderella looked up at the lazily lounging form of her Stepmother above her, her view slightly obscured by the full ripeness of the older woman's breasts still concealed within the dark satin nightgown. The older woman seemed to completely ignore her servant step-daughter as she licked at what lay between her legs. Instead she sipped her tea and opened the newspaper that lay on the silver tray beside her breakfast. The inattentiveness of her Mistress always secretly infuriated Cinderella and she always strived harder and harder every morning to please her, to get her to acknowledge all the hard work that she put in and maybe reward her.

But more often than not, Cinderella would attend to her duty as she always did, without a word of thanks or recognition. She accepted her fate, as a good slut should, but deep down inside she just wished for a little validation. As Cinderella continued to work hard on her duty she could taste the slick from her Stepmother's cunt flowing more freely and even though she did not show any outward sign of arousal, the serving girl could feel the heat beginning to radiate from the woman's prone form. She continued to lick hard, focussing her cramping tongue on the small nub of flesh at the top of her Stepmother's cunt where she knew that the greatest pleasure could be found. At the same time she reached up with two of her fingers and gently worked them up and inside her Mistress, crooking the digits as she did so to stimulate her further.

The strong womanly scent and flavours that she was sucking and inhaling always made Cinderella start to get wet herself and she desperately wanted to reach between her own legs and massage her own wanton hole. But she ignored the urge and continued in her duty, although she felt several drips starting to run down her legs as she continued to deny the growing need that burned under her skirt.

It was just as Lady Tremaine was finishing her morning tea that Cinderella felt the older woman grasp the back of her head, pulling on her ponytail and forcing her face into the slit between her legs. She forced her aching tongue to continue its valiant lapping at the moment of her Mistress' release, just trying to please her with all of her might. A small sigh of pleasure escaped from above her, and the grip on her hair went slack, her duty clearly done for the morning.

Cinderella quickly dismounted the bed and adjusted her maid's clothes around her, her face still dripping wet. With another small curtsey she bowed her head at her Mistress lying on the bed before her.

'Thank you Stepmother, may I be excused?' She asked as she began to turn towards the door.

'Yes Cinderella you may go, see to the other girls. Now be on your way.'

Lady Tremaine replied with a lazy wave of her hand, not even looking at Cinderella as she left. Sometimes Cinderella wished, or perhaps hoped that one day all of the hard work that she put in for her mistress would be recognised and rewarded. Even just a smile or a word of thanks would have been enough to make her skip for joy at this point. She was so starved of approval that it made her want to try harder and harder every day just to prove her worth, to show that she could be more than just the slut that her collar said she was. Deep down inside Cinderella knew that such a day would never come, her Stepmother had never shown her any emotion more positive than benign neglect. In her eyes, she would never be more than a useless disobedient lazy little whore.

Cinderella sighed as she wiped her stepmother's juices from her mouth and headed off through the house towards the Twin's room.

- - -

As soon as she entered the twins room Cinderella was greeted by the familiar sight and sound of female lovemaking. The two girls, Letitia and Genevive, were starting their day as they usually did by laying together on their shared bed and ferociously feasting on each other out. Currently Letitia lay on her back with her legs in the air while Genevive lay on top of her in the reverse position, her head between her sister's legs. The whole room was filled with the heady scent of feminine sex and the moans of both sisters as they ate one another's cunts with wild abandon.

Cinderella was able to enter the room unnoticed by either of them, which was good because the pair disliked being disturbed during their morning ritual, and she slipped into the adjacent bathroom. Once inside she began running a hot bath with the boiling water that she had winched up via the dumb waiter. The water had cooled while she had been attending to her other duties and was now the perfect temperature for bathing. She added bathing salts and soap, working up the surface of the water into a thick pink froth of bubbles for her two step-sisters to enjoy.

Once she was done Cinderella stood to one side with a loofah and a scrubbing brush at the ready, trying to ignore the needy wet feeling between her legs. Soon enough there came a loud but muffled cry of completion from next door, which was swiftly followed by another. After a brief pause the door to the bathroom opened and Letitia walked in leading her sister Genevive by the hand. Each of them had a stupid contented smile and the lower half of their faces were slick with each other's juices.

Cinderella was unsure if the two girls were actually twin sisters or not, but that was what she had always called them. Letitia was the skinnier of the two with long gangly limbs, a narrow pointed face, and a mass of tangled brown hair on top of her head. Genevieve was shorter and plumper with curvy hips and a rounded face and features. Her hair was similarly brown but sat in an untamed mop of strangled curls atop her head. The two girls were Lady Tremaine's favourites, and she spoiled them terribly with gifts and clothes and exotic trips to extravagant parties. They were a pair of brats who got whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, and it was usually Cinderella who had to cater to their every need.

The two girls completely ignored Cinderella as they both stepped into the bath that she had prepared for them, as if she was merely part of the furniture, before they both leaned in towards one-another and began mouthily snogging once more. Cinderella knew what her duties now included and bent to work. She used the loofah and brush to gently scrub at their naked skin with the hot soapy water, bathing both of them as if they were children. All the while the two girls continued to make out, their legs intertwined under the water so that their bodies pressed tightly together, their skin slick with the soap sliding over each other.

It was just as Cinderella was finishing washing Letitia's hair with a bowl of warm water that she accidentally clanged the metal basin against the back of the girl's head. There was a gasp and a cry of surprise and the next moment Letitia had exploded upwards, sending water splashing everywhere as she grabbed a fistful of Cinderella's hair and shouted,

'Cinderella, you useless slut! Can't you get anything right?!'

'I'm sorry Letitia', Cinderella replied as she struggled, 'I was just trying to wash your hair!'

'Don't talk back whore! You've interrupted mine and Genevive's very important together-time!'

Letitia paused for a moment and continued to hold the servant girl by the hair, a wicked grin spread across her face and she looked down at her sister who was still languishing lazily in the bath water. Letitia smirked cruelly and stepped out of the bath, dripping water everywhere and forced Cinderella to her knees before her.

'Rather than answering back you useless slut, you can put that tongue of yours to good use and clean make sure you've cleaned me properly, now get to work!'

Still holding a fistful of Cinderella's hair in her hand, Letitia turned her back on the prostrate girl and then pulled her head forwards until her face was jammed between her two butt cheeks. Cinderella thanked the gods that she had just finished cleaning Letitia all over and, having no other recourse, began licking at the girl's asshole. Above, she heard her laugh triumphantly and also heard the sound of Genevive shifting position in the bathtub so that she could gleefully watch their servant girl being forced to eat her sister's ass.

Cinderella could only try to lick as much as possible while also trying to grab lungfuls of air where she could. She was completely smothered between Letitia's cheeks and she could feel herself becoming red with effort and lack of air as she worked. Her tongue was already tired from her duties with Lady Tremaine that morning but years of practice had taught her to stay on task, no matter what. She licked and sucked as hard as she could, and then accidentally she slipped a little too low and her tongue lapped between the sopping wet folds of Leitia's cunt.

There was another exaggerated gasp of surprise and shock from above and she felt the grip on her hair loosen as she fell back onto the cold wet bathroom floor.

'How dare you, you horny little slut!' Letitia cried out, 'The privilege of licking my cunt has to be earned! It is not for the likes of you, you little whore! If you're so desperate to lick some pussy then go and bother the cat!'

Both sisters threw back their heads and laughed at the poor joke, before they stepped out of the bath and went off to dry themselves and prepare for whatever treats Mistress had in store for them today. Cinderella was left on the floor, her maid's uniform sodden from the bathwater and her hair a mess from where Letitia had pulled at it. But despite her mistreatment, Cinderella knew deep down that it was just what she deserved. After all, as her collar reminded her every day, she was her Mistress's personal serving slut, she had to do as she was told.

- - -

After a full morning of cooking, cleaning, laundry and other sundry chores around the house Cinderella was pleased to finally have a moment to sit down and eat something. Her Stepmother and the twins currently sat at the table in the conservatory drinking tea and snacking on a beautiful selection of sandwiches and cakes that Cinderella had prepared for them. She on the other hand retreated to her little space next to the oven and sated her hunger with a few pieces of dry toast and half an apple.

She could also feel the familiar squirming nagging feeling of her horniness tugging at her attention, which always reared its head after a morning on her knees, working on household chores like the good little serving slut that she was. As much as her face burned with humiliation in the moment, she liked it when the twins came in to watch her work, her frilly skirt riding up over her hips as she rocked back and forth to scrub. Sometimes they would even slap her naughtily on the behind, or perhaps tease her with cruel jokes and slurs. Being demeaned like that always made her even hornier and she had to press her legs together and try to ignore the aching sensation beneath her panties. Release was something that had to be earned by good little sluts, and Cinderella would not, could not bring herself pleasure without her Mistress Tremaine's express permission.

Just as she was finishing her toast and preparing to clear up after her Mistress's luncheon, Cinderella heard the doorbell ring above her and she scurried up the stairs to answer it. Unfortunately Lady Tremaine had managed to reach the door first and she shot Cinderella a cruel but pleased expression as she turned away from the door as it closed behind her.

'Ah Cinderella, good. Please bring the girls to me in the drawing room.'

'Yes Stepmother.'

Cinderella curtseyed and quickly walked off to fetch the twins, before bringing them back to the drawing room and standing meekly in the corner, as was expected of her.

'I have good news girls.' Lady Tremaine announced, 'I have received an invitation from the Palace. All the young nobles of the kingdom have been invited to a masked ball on midsummer's eve. It seems that the heir to the throne is in want of a spouse.'

There was a moment of quiet, which was then swiftly broken by the high pitched squealing and yelling of Letitia and Genevive as they realised what this meant. A masked ball filled with the most prestigious of high society folks, where the heir to the throne was the prize. The idea of snagging a royal highness's hand was the dream of any up-and-coming noble family in the kingdom. Cinderella could see the gleam of ambition flash in her Stepmother's eyes and the giddy excitement of the twins as they flapped their hands and danced on the spot with excitement. She stood quietly in the corner, and wondered to herself, did this mean all of the nobles of the kingdom were invited, because surely, that would mean her too?

Letitia and Genevive scurried out of the room in a flap of frills and perfume, both of them completely ignoring Cinderella as if she were part of the wall behind her. She stayed where she was, waiting to be dismissed, but her Stepmother did not immediately send her off to her duties. Instead she beckoned with a single crooked finger and pointed at a spot on the carpet directly in front of her.

'You heard the letter that I have just read to my darling daughters as well Cinderella, no doubt you noticed the wording. I suppose you think this means that you are invited as well, hmm?'

'I... no, Stepmother,' Cinderella stammered, unsure of what the correct answer was.

'Don't lie to me slut! I saw your eyes when I mentioned every young noble. Even though you are nothing but a stupid horny little harlot, you still count as a noble girl to those fools in the castle. You want to go to the ball too, don't you Cinderella?'

'I... Yes Stepmother, if it pleases you Stepmother, I would like to go too.'

A flash of triumph passed across Lady Tremaine's face as she looked up at where Cinderella stood meekly before her. She stood up to her full height, which was a little more than a few inches taller than Cinderella herself and looked down her nose at her.

'Then beg me slut! Beg to be allowed to go. Why should I let a disobedient, lazy, useless girl like you get in the way of my darling daughter's chances with the royal heir?'

Cinderella quavered under the glare of her Mistress and fell to her knees before her. It was a position she was quite used to, but still it gave her a little thrill every time she knelt before her and begged for something.

'Please Stepmother, please! I will be good, obedient and hard-working. I will be your perfect little serving slut. Let me prove to you how good I can be Mistress, please I beg you to let me show you what a good girl I can be!'