Sapphic Fairy Tales 08: Rapunzel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also found the other woman's singular attention titillating and overwhelming. For a solitary bookworm who had spent the last few years of her life huddled up in dusty libraries and forgotten archives, meeting with such an exciting and well travelled woman was exhilarating for her. She found herself getting lost in her deep blue eyes and tracing the long flowing curves of her endless river-like hair. Every now and then Rapunzel would move over to sit at her telescope, peer through it and scribble down a few more notes, but all the while maintaining the conversation she was having with Eugenia. She seemed to be able to split her attention almost perfectly without distraction.

By the time the night was drawing to a close and the first grey shades of dawn began to appear over the eastern horizon, the comet that Rapunzel had been tracing had nearly disappeared over the western horizon. The last few tendrils of its long silvery tail, which reminded Eugenia of Rapunzel's own wonderfully long hair, were still twinkling above the trees and the two women were sitting on the windowsill watching its last few strands disappear.

'Why here?' Eugenia asked as they looked on, 'Why now, why do you come back here to this spot and watch the comet every century it passes over us?'

'Well, I'm tracing its orbit.' Rapunzel replied as she made a final few notes in the notebook on her lap. 'You see, in about a million years or so it'll collide with the planet and I'm trying to figure out exactly where and when it will hit, mostly so I can avoid that particular bit of space-time.'

'Oh... oh dear. Erm. Isn't there anything you can do about it?'

'Not really my area im afraid. But don't worry everyone will be long dead or gone by then anyway.'

Despite the fact that she was seemingly talking about an apocalypse, Rapunzel's voice remained as carefree and whimsical as it had been up until this point and she smiled placidly at Eugenia sitting beside her. It must be strange, she thought, for this person to travel through space and time in her high lonely tower. Never staying in one place for long enough to form a bond with anyone, knowing that they were merely dust in the wind to her, passing facets of an endless cosmos devoid of sense or reason. No wonder she regarded the end of the world as just another event to be predicted and calculated. She had probably witnessed hundreds of end-of-the-world events in her long and storied life already.

'Do you know if you'll ever be back here?'

Eugenia asked Rapunzel quietly. Part of her wished that the answer was yes, so that she could show others the tower and prove its existence. Another unfamiliar but large part of her wanted the answer to be yes, because she wanted to see this woman again, to share her excitement and mirth and interest in the world around her. To hear more of her stories and just generally revel in the joyous life that she exuded.

'No, I don't think so,' came the answer. 'I've got a good amount of data points and I think that I've calculated the exact time and day that the comet hits the planet. So no need for any more return trips!'

The notebook snapped shut in Rapunzel's lap and she swung her feet back into the observatory room, seemingly busying herself with whatever came next. Eugenia found a part of her heart sinking in her chest that this would be her last chance to see this incredible, exciting woman that she had only just started to get to know. She didn't want this night to end yet, for the tower to disappear and be nothing more than a memory. There were feelings that she had which couldn't be expressed with just a cordial goodbye and a respectful handshake. She needed more, wanted to give more and show this strange time-unstuck woman how much the night had meant to her.

As Rapunzel was standing by her telescope fiddling with a couple of the dials on its side, Eugenia pursed her lips, plucked up her courage and moved slowly over to her, her heart pounding in her chest and unsure in her own mind exactly what she was planning. Rapunzel seemed completely unaware of her until she stepped right up to her and reached out to place one of her hands on the woman's arm. She looked up from her tinkering and their eyes met as they stood a mere foot apart, close enough to feel each other's warmth and see the minute details of the other's eyes

Unable to find words, Eugenia abandoned them and instead gently leaned forwards and pressed her lips softly against Rapunzel's in a tender kiss, gently pressing their faces together. She felt the momentary unsure recoil of Rapunzel's head and drew back too, her cheeks blushing with terrible embarrassment and shame. Why had she done that?

'Why... Why did you do that?' Rapunzel asked, her brow furrowed in puzzlement.

'I'm sorry... I just wanted to show you how I felt, how you make me feel. I've never met anyone like you and I just...'

Her words trailed off, and she began to draw away, thinking that it would be best if she just threw herself out of the high window of the tower and be done with the burning embarrassment in her cheeks. But she was brought up short by Rapunzel's hand still holding her own and she pulled her back into a close embrace. The look of confusion on Rapunzel's face began to turn to sweet delight as the two of them shared a look once more. It was as if a whole new world of possibilities had been opened before her, as if she had never considered the possibility that Eugenia would ever want to kiss her.

'I liked it!' she giggled with a smile. 'I liked it when you kissed me. I haven't been kissed in... well I can't remember how long.'

Rapunzel leaned back in towards Eugenia's face and Eugenia felt the embarrassment in her face turn to joyful exultation as she returned the kiss. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Rapunzel's shoulders, while at the same time she felt the taller woman's arms reach down and entwine around her torso as they pulled each other into a passionate happy embrace.

Rapunzel's body felt warm and solid pressed against her and Eugenia delighted in the feeling of being held in her arms as she craned her neck back to meet her lips. She tasted of mint leaves and honey and her lips were soft and inviting as they parted to allow their tongues to intertwine. Eugenia could feel her glasses beginning to mist up as both of their breathing increased in tempo, pressing their mouths together more firmly and melting into the embrace of tasting each-other with wild abandon. The long flowing waterfall of hair down Rapunzel's back felt like silk in Eugenia's hands as she ran her fingers through it and cupped her head gently to pull her head down towards her.

For a moment the two of them broke their kiss and Eugenia looked up into the bright sparkling blue eyes above her as Rapunzel smiled an excited smile down at her. With one more peck on the lips she led her over to the large canopy bed which stood against the circular wall of the room and the two of them fell down onto it in an embrace. Rapunzel's hair moved with her, miraculously never catching or tangling on anything, it spread out beneath her as she lay back onto it like a satin sheet of spun gold.

Struggling with her shoes and her skirts Eugenia uttered a few muffled swear words as Rapunzel reclined back on her bed and giggled at her, as she had easily kicked off her own meagre sandals. Finally the clasp of her belt came loose and Eugenia was able to pull apart the long dusty travel robes that covered her to reveal the simple shirt and plain underwear that she wore beneath. She collapsed back on top of Rapunzel who held her in her arms as they continued their kiss, their two bodies pressed now even closer together with several layers of clothing removed.

As they kissed, Eugenia felt Rapunzels' hands roam all over her arms, shoulders and torso, stroking her skin with her soft palms and gingerly pulling at the undergarments which still covered her. At the same time she leaned her head down to place a line of soft kisses down Rapunzel's neck and out across her collarbone and shoulder, while at the same time she gingerly peeled away the flowing blue and gold gown that Rapunzel wore.

With deft movements of their fingers and a few more stifled curses and giggles, the two of them finally lay together on the bed completely naked, with only Rapunzels' long river of hair below them and the painted canopy of diamond stars above them. Their warm bodies held firmly together as the two of them gently rocked back and forth in a slow calming rhythm, Rapunzel's legs wide and open with Eugenia's slim hips between them. Eugenia was surprised when she looked down and saw that the strange extra-length of hair on Rapunzel's head was not true of the rest of the hair on her body. Instead, below her small perky breasts and smooth slim navel, above her pink slit there was simply a golden triangle of tightly curled hair.

The two women looked at one another once more and Rapunzel giggled when she saw that Eugenia's glasses had been knocked askew by their passionate kissing. She reached up to reposition them and held her face in her hands tenderly as she looked up at Eugenia above her, a happy and peaceful smile on her face.

Knowing just what she wanted next, Eugenia gently pressed Rapunzel back onto the bed as she shifted her own position. With a few clumsy motions the two of them were able to lay back apart from each other with both of their legs spread wide between the other's thighs, their now needy slits pressing together in a scissoring motion. Eugenia could feel the wonderful moisture already forming between her own legs and she revelled in the feeling of her own juices combining with Rapunzels as they began to slowly rock their hips back and forth, so that they ground deliciously against one another.

In this position Eugenia was able to lay back and watch the marvellous expressions of joy and pleasure cross Rapunzels's face as the two of them pressed their lower bodies tightly together. Her lips were parted and her eyes were fluttering beneath their long lashes, her cheeks flushed and her hands gripping her own hair on the bed beneath her. For Eugenia the feeling was intense and wonderful, the closeness of their bodies was something that she had forgotten her body had craved during all the long years of study in isolation. She now remembered the wonderful feeling of another woman's body against hers, the sound of her soft breath and the glorious scent of female sex in the air.

The slow, gentle but persistent grinding of their hips sent tingles of pleasure up and down Eugenia's spine, she could feel the hard sensitive bud at the crux of her slit rubbing wonderfully over Rapunzel's, sending waves of pleasure through her core with each gyration. Her skin was already beading with sweat as she began to lose herself to the rhythm of the motions, allowing her body to take over and just do what it needed to heighten the pleasure.

A breathy desperate moan escaped from Rapunzel's lips as she reached up to tweak gently at her own nipple with her long slender fingers, she bit her lower lip and arched her back, pressing her body forwards even harder as the two of them increased the pace of their rhythm. Eugenia could feel her own pleasure gathering stronger and stronger inside her, each rotation of her hips sending a jolt of pleasure up through her navel. Her breath was coming fast and loud now and she knew that if there had been anyone from miles around they would surely have heard the sound of the two women's pleasure filled cries echoing out of the small single window at the top of the tower.

'Oooohh, Yes!' Rapunzel moaned as she bit down on her lower lip, 'Yes Eugenia! It feels so good, don't stop!'

'I won't stop! I can't stop, not until we're done!'

Eugenia's throaty reply came, her hips now thrusting up and down, back and forth like a machine. Her pleasure was reaching a crescendo inside her, swelling like water behind a dam, and the dam was cracking at the edge, small rivulets of overflow beginning to trickle through the gaps. Each thrust of their hips, grinding their two dripping wet slits together brought her closer and closer to the breaking point.

'Yes! Yes! Just there, like that, don't stop! Aaaahhh!'

With one final desperate cry Eugenia threw her head back as every muscle in her body tensed, feeling her pleasure rock out of her core like an explosion of pressure. Her hips bucked like a wild horse and her whole body trembled like a butterfly's wings as the rumbling glorious orgasm flowed through her body. Above the roar in her ears, she was vaguely aware of Rapunzel too reaching a climax of her own and not a few moments later she heard her new lover also cry out with joy as her own pleasure was released from their relentless tribbing.

Eugene gasped huge lungfuls of air as the roaring cascade of her orgasm rushed over her, and she leant forwards as far as she could go, pulling Rapunzel up to meet her as they pressed their mouths together in one long, hard passionate kiss. With their legs entwined, sweat beading on their naked skin pressed tightly together, and Rapunzel's long golden hair wrapped around them like a blanket, the two finally collapsed sideways onto the bed. They wetly untangled their legs to lie side by side, gently kissing each other's cheeks and lips, everything else in the world forgotten.

The sound of birds singing the dawn chorus in the forest beyond the window accompanied their post orgasmic glow as they lay in one another's arms, sharing in the warmth of their bodies and gently stroking the other's glowing dewy skin. The moment was one of perfect serene completion and happy harmony between two lost lonely souls who had found each other.

'I think maybe I should make another visit here again soon.'

Rapunzel sighed happily as she kissed the top of Eugenia's hair. Eugenia smiled and laughed a little as she ran her fingers through the long golden locks which surrounded her before replying...

'Hah, only if you have time of course. Only if you have time.'

12