Sapphic Tutor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer groaned out loud as she stretched her body, "Aaarghhh, I'm basically useless. I'm never going to get this right." She slouched in her chair in defeat. Kath looked at her for a second and then, throwing the papers on a stack, she leaned back in her own chair. The two had shoved their chairs ever closer together and now as they sat back their shoulders touched. Kath didn't even flinch.

"Maybe," she began finally, "we got a bit carried away." she glanced at Jennifer. "Maybe we focussed too long on what you did wrong." she patted Jennifer's right hand encouragingly, "Like I said, you could have passed most of these," she waved at the pile of paper, "with just a small change." She paused, "It's just practice really, and focus on the day in question." Jennifer turned to look at her. "We've still got ten days to work with, no worries." Kath reassured her.

Jennifer watched a drop of sweat roll down Kath's cheek. "Okay, I know you're feeling hot. You are actually sweating. Take off the sweater vest." Jennifer sat up straight and began tugging up on the sweater. "Come on." she felt a strange feeling of anticipation she had not expected, "It's just you and me. No-one you need to hide from." Kath stopped her and held the hoodie down.

"Noo...," she blushed a deep red, "I've got nothing on underneath." she said in a significant whisper. Jennifer stopped.

"Oh, you mean... like... nothing." She smiled back at Kath but felt a warm blush on her face as well. "Okay, come on." she stood up and pulled Kath up alongside her, "It's time for a break anyway." She held Kath's hand as she pulled her onward. "We'll go upstairs and you can pick out a shirt of mine to borrow." She smiled in anticipation and couldn't help but notice that Kath was not objecting or resisting in any way.

"Don't mind the mess, you kinda woke me up this morning." Jennifer said as she escorted Kath through the open door. She immediately turned to her wardrobe, "What do you think you'd prefer?" she asked a bit overeager, "A blouse or a simple T-shirt? Oooh! Maybe a tank-top." She rifled trough her clothes, enthusiastically oblivious of Kath's sudden silence. She had her arms full of clothing articles she wanted to see Kath in when she turned around and saw Kath staring, red faced, at her. She saw a bead of sweat on her face, "I guess you want to freshen up a bit?" she smiled, "The bathroom is two doors down the hall."

She pushed two armloads of T-shirts, blouses and other clothes in Kath's arms. "One of these should fit you, I'm sure." She watched a red-faced Kath accept the clothes and leave in haste. "Oh and take your time," Jennifer called after her, "Why don't you take a shower? That would give me time to tidy up a bit around here." She stepped back into her room and took a deep breath. There were cloths all over the place. She began picking them up and tossed them in the hamper near the door. She hung her morning robe on it's peg next to the door, and even found the it's belt which she quickly threaded through it's belt-loops. She turned around to survey and assess the room when a bright gleaming spark of light caught her eyes and blinded her for an instant. There on the middle of the bed, right where Kath would have seen it also, lay her silver vibrator shimmering in the midday sun. Embarrassment caught her, but at the same time she felt a drop of her own wetness crawl down the inside of her leg. She licked her lips at the thought that Kath must have seen it, and she realised that this morning's study session hadn't dampened her desires at all. Spending time with Kath might have actually deepened it, she thought as squeezed her legs together against the moistness of her sex.

The sounds of the shower turning on caught her attention and sparked a deliciously naught idea in her mind. Urged on by the feelings in her loins, she carefully picked up the vibrator. Silently she tiptoed towards the bathroom. A bad latch on the door made it difficult to close it completely, Jennifer remembered, and so she shuffled to a position in the hallway that would allow her to peek straight through the door opening and into the shower stall. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she thought to herself, "I've never even been into girls before." She carefully peeked around the door and watched Kath, naked as the day she was born, slip into the shower. She bit her lip, "What makes her different?" she wondered silently as her eyes zealously examined how the water flowed over Kath's nubile young flesh. She stared at her new friend's body as her hand roamed her own body and found her tits through her dress. Licking her lips in anticipation, she began playing with her tits in earnest and had to suppress a moan.

She wanted nothing more than to step in that shower and cover Kath's nakedness with her hands, lips and tongue. She knelt down on the floor and brought the vibrator under the hem of her dress. Jennifer slowly slid the silver wand along her labia when, much to her happy appreciation, she saw Kath's hand disappear between her legs and her face contort in pleasure. A moan escaped from Kath's lips as she continued slathering herself in suds and pleasuring her body. "Fuck me, why is she so hot?" Jennifer thought as her hips began to buck against the vibe pressed against her clit. She imagined herself standing next to Kath, her hands wondering all over her body and cleaning her thoroughly. She gasped softly as her wetness slowly sucked in the vibrator and she began moving it in and out of her. The two girls abandoned themselves to the throes of passion and pleasure. Jennifer closed her eyes and imagined herself on her knees in front of Kath and her tongue deep inside her. She felt her orgasm approaching and opened her eyes wide to watch Kath put the hand held shower head against her clit and moaning out her name. Her orgasm crashed into her as she heard her name cross her faux-lover's lips in ecstasy. Seconds turned into minutes. She bit down hard on the hem of her dress to keep herself from shouting out while electricity ran up and down her spine setting all her nerves on fire. In the background she heard Kath less successful attempts to stay quiet. "Fuck yes, cum for me Kath. I want to bathe in your juices." she thought as the last shivers of orgasm spasmed through her body. Jennifer's muscles relaxed and the vibrator dropped out of her. She blissfully observed how Kath began to come down her own orgasm.

12